Beautiful Doll Thirteen: Brother gets on top/Mirror play/My wife gets fucked whi

Start from the beginning

"Hmm~ Okay, so big... Brother... ah~" He shook his head, his whole body covered with a thin layer of emotional red, "Don't... um ah~ don't be like this, uh~ don't be like this, okay..."

in the mirror.

Yan Yu was fucked so hard by the man behind him that he screamed again and again. The mirror near the lips of the little doll was covered with a layer of white mist due to his exhalation, but this was only covered by the mist. place, but it cannot cover up most of the scene.

Shen Wuou kneaded Yan Yu's bright red breasts with both hands, making them red and hot, and then they would puff up into small, round breasts.

The "puff, plop, plop" sound under her body, accompanied by the slapping of water, continued.

As long as Yan Yu moved his eyes to the side with his red eyes, he could see on the mirror how the purple-red penis belonging to his brother entered his bright red hole.

"Ah~!"

After several fierce thrusts and thrusts, the ‌‍turtle‍‌‍‎head‌‎ almost smoothly entered the uterus that had already been opened once by someone else.

The ‎‎‍‌‍semen‍‌‎‎ fluid‍‎‎ belonging to Jiang Sheng was swaying in the immature uterus of the little doll. As soon as the ‌‍turtle‍‌‍‎head entered, he could clearly feel that there was something warm and familiar inside. The liquid is encroaching on the territory that once belonged to it.

Yan Yu's fingertips trembled as he was being fucked, and his snow-white leg flesh trembled as he was hit by the man: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

The purple-red cylinder was quickly pumped and inserted into the turbulent flower hole under the reflection of the mirror.

The ‌‎‎lewd‌‎‌fluid‎‍ slowly flowed downwards along Yan Yu’s fair leg flesh.

Shen Wuou breathed rapidly, and the cock was swallowed even more vigorously by the tight female hole: "No? As a student, you can't say no under the guidance of the teacher."

The little doll whimpered, and its pink toes were covered with crystal clear water.

The villain's big puppet is relying on his age to coax the stupid little puppet. But if Yanyu knows more about the human world, he will quickly know that what his brother said is completely baseless.

All used to deceive stupid little dolls and stupid wives.

The round and ferocious ‌‍turtle‍‌‍‎head‌‎butted against the uterus wantonly, causing the hot liquid inside to run around. However, because the exit was blocked, the ‎‎‍‌‍jing‍‌‎‎liquid‍‎‎ could only Stay in the young womb and let outsiders play with it.

Every stinky dog ​​hates the smell of other stinky dogs on his delicate wife.

Of course, Shen Wuou was no exception, so after several times of fucking, the penis began to change its strategy. Every time, the entire penis entered and the entire penis was withdrawn.

The mouth of the uterus was closed and then pushed open, making Yan Yu feel confused and confused. Wave after wave of fearful and huge pleasure kept coming towards him.

The fingertips were so hard that they turned white: "Ah!!! No, no more, wuwuwu... I don't want the little doll anymore, let me go, ah~ wuwuwu... let me go..." He was praying. .

The ‎‎‍‌‍semen‌‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ belonging to Jiang Sheng in the uterus continued to flow out. Obviously, the changed strategy worked. The uterus was trembling from the top of the head, and the fluid flowed down as if it was free. .