Beautiful Doll 10: The little doll is about to be destroyed by its owner in a 3P

Start from the beginning

The tip of the little doll's nose turned red with grievance. Two ‍‌‎‌turtle‌‎heads‍‎‍ entered the young uterus alternately. The ‎‍‎‍‌thrusting‎‎‌‍‎‍‌‌ gradually became faster: "Ah ~Master...Master...Master..."

He was crying, his whole body was on the verge of collapse, and he couldn't say anything except the two words "Master" that could bring him a sense of security.

The pink and white ‌‍‍‎‎meat‌‌‎‍‎cock‍‎‎‍‌ has no more ejaculation and can only tremble with the man's thrust.

On the soft white belly of the little doll, the traces of two ‌‎‍cock‌‍‌‍‎bar‍‎‌ are extremely obvious, and the uterus is alternately entered and exited by ‍‌‎‌turtle‎head‍‎‍.

Yan Yu's whole body was tense, and the semen left by his brother in the womb was knocked out by Jiang Sheng and Jiang Luo. The two unsatisfied and extremely petty dogs did not allow their tenderness to be released. Wife, tainted with anyone's scent.

No one’s.

Only their taste remains.

It's thick, powerful, and extremely bad, but the delicate and soft owner can't do anything about them.

He was so soft that the stinky dogs could no longer control their possessiveness and wanted to tie him directly to their bodies and carry him with them at all times.

The water dripped on the floor, revealing the sweet aroma of the little doll. The round toes were pink, and a drop of liquid dripped down tremblingly, sticky and sweet.

"Ah~ slow down, slow down..." Yan cried until the end of his eyes turned red, and his white fingertips grasped their arms, begging softly, "Oh~ please... slow down, slow down..." He's really going to get banged up.

Jiang Luo and Jiang Sheng turned a deaf ear. They were breathing rapidly. Their ‌‎‍cocks‌‍‌‍‎ba‍‎‌ were wrapped stiffly by the little doll’s pussy. They just wanted to keep ‍‍‎‌‎fucking‌‍‌‎‎ to death‎‍‌‌‍ he.

"Ah~! Wuwuwu... Bad guy... Haah~ Be gentle, no more... Husband, uh~ Husband..."

Yan Yu took the initiative to kiss their mouths, lightly and softly, holding the man's lips greenly, asking them to slow down and be gentle in a cooing voice.

He was going to be fucked to death by them. The little doll thought with red eyes - the two breasts on its chest were covered red and swollen by the man, and they trembled in the air as he was fucked violently.

Yan Yu's sudden move made Jiang Sheng and Jiang Luo unable to hold back. The little dolls who thought they would be pitied only felt the two cocks in their vaginas. Getting hotter and harder.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuah...bastard!"

The little doll cried and trembled, and kicked Jiang Luo's leg with all his strength. The water on his toes left marks on the man's suit pants.

The two ‌‎‍cocks‌‍‌‍‎butts were so hard that they reached the uterus. The smelly dogs seemed to be competing to see who could enter the wife's uterus more times. They moved incredibly fast.

The beautiful flesh was almost being ‌‎‎‍‌菏‍‎‎‌‍all the ‎‍‌‎‌juice‌‌‎‎‎was wrapped around the shaft, but not long after, it was knocked away again.

Yan Yu was sobbing and moaning from the ‌‎‎‍‌菏‍‎‎‌‍, and his whole body was trembling. His white fingertips pinched the man's wheat-colored arm. The little doll looked extremely petite under the two huge bodies.

And it was such a small person, but he was swallowing two huge ‌‍‍‎‎meat‌‌‎‍‎sticks‍‎‎‍‌.

The little doll was dripping with sweat and crying, as if no matter what, he was beautiful, unbelievably beautiful, especially at the moment when he was blooming under a man.