Beautiful Doll 8: Being penetrated from behind/filled into the uterus by his bro

Comenzar desde el principio

This ‌‎‎body position‌‎‎‍‎‌ was the second time Yan Yu played with his brother. Because it was so comfortable, it felt as if he wanted to pierce the little doll, so he just learned it once, but Yan Yu refused. Here we go a second time.

Every fuck was a panicked meltdown.

The little doll's delicate tears rolled down on the sheets.

He was the one who made this gesture, and he was the one crying pitifully now.

Shen Wuqi's slightly cool suit pants will always come into contact with the soft buttocks of the little doll when he thrusts and inserts. The pussy meat is tight, tender and juicy, "Haah~ Brother... Brother..." He said Yu moaned, soft and soft.

"This is a review." Teacher Shen's voice was hoarse, "Does Xiaoyu know what to do?"

The round ‎‍‌‌‎turtle‎‎‍‍‍‎ pressed hard against the cervix every time I fucked her, causing the uterus to continuously flow out of ‎‎obscene fluids‌‍‌.

Yan Yu's eyes were red, and the leather chain on his ankle made a muffled sound as he bumped against it. He trembled and cried, "I know... I know... Xiao Yu! Xiao Yu should call me brother, old man, husband..." The last word was soft. To tremble.

The sound of skin and flesh being slapped was endless, "Oooh~ Brother, slow down, slow down..."

In this class where Shen Wuqi is called 'husband', the little puppet is always the one who fails.

He was so ashamed that he couldn't scream. It took more than half of Yan Yu's courage to admit that Shen Wuqi was his boyfriend in front of others, and his delicate fingertips were rubbed red by the sheets.

The little doll's white belly was still swollen, and Shen Wuidong was determined to punish him. Every impact of the turtle's head was very violent, and it went straight towards the mouth of the palace.

The body of the pillar was so hot that water flowed out of it.

"Wuwu...ah~ no, don't...brother, husband...don't! Don't hit the little doll..."

Yan Yu was about to be overwhelmed by the sour pleasure, his belly was bulging, and with the collision of turtles and heads, his uterus was sore and numb, feeling comfortable and uncomfortable at the same time.

Shen Wuou almost ejaculated from the little doll's cry of 'husband'.

The penis suddenly enlarged in the flower hole, and it was so full that Yan cried out in depression. Sweat overflowed from the white skin all over his body, making it look even whiter.

How could a little doll be so cute and so in line with my own wishes?

Shen Wuqi's heartbeat was abnormally fast and he was about to die from Yan Yutian.

The flesh of the hole is tightened, and the penis is painful and pleasurable. Every time it is pulled out and then inserted again, you can see the tender red flesh tightly sucking the shaft, reluctant to let go.

‍‌‎‍Dirty‌‍water‌‍‍‎‎ gradually soaked the fiery red sheets into dark red.

The leather straps on the ankles rubbed the little doll's delicate skin red. Shen Wuou kept thrusting his waist forward, hard and hard, and he was so depressed that he cried.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, be gentle~ Brother, brother, husband... ah~ husband..." A pitiful moan.

Shen Wuou's screams made her sexual desire rise, and her cock smacked her vagina even harder.

It made the little puppet cry, lie, liar...

We agreed that calling 'husband' would be gentler...

The stupid little doll doesn't know that the title "husband" can only inspire a man's protective desire under the bed, but in bed...