Chapter 89

Mi Chun woke up from the cold. A quilt and a military coat couldn't withstand the cold in the mountains. He turned his head to look at Shang Ye. In addition to the mountain breeze, he could also hear Shang Ye's calm and long breathing.

  "Senior."

  "Yes." Shang Ye over there seemed to have never fallen asleep. Hearing his voice, he answered him, "What's wrong?"

  "It's so cold." Mi Chun lay motionless on the bed. As long as he moved, the cool breeze would come in from every gap.

  "Should I bring you another quilt?" Shang Ye put on his military coat and sat up.

  Mi Chun felt a little dizzy from the cold: "Can we sleep together?"

  Shang Ye was stunned for a moment, and then he hummed. When Mi Chun heard his answer, he immediately got up and got into Shang Ye's bed with bare feet. As expected, it was different from his own bed. Shang Ye's bed was everywhere. It's warm, and you can also smell Mi Chun's woody fragrance. I don't know if it's the perfume he used or the smell on the quilt.

  The chill in her limbs was gradually driven away. She was already very tired from climbing the mountain, but Mi Chun quickly fell asleep again under Shang Ye's hot body temperature.

  The bed was a bit small, and the two people's arms were touching each other. Shang Ye thought that he should push the two beds together tomorrow, otherwise it would still be too crowded.

  Shang Ye turned slightly sideways, and Mi Chun, who was behind him, was also sleeping on his side, following the heat source. After a while, Shang Ye felt Mi Chun's warm forehead pressing against his back, and then his whole body came closer, his forehead She leaned on his back, put her arms around his waist, and put one leg on his.

  He turned to look at Mi Chun through the faint light of his mobile phone. Under the cold white light, Mi Chun's delicate eyebrows appeared even more. Who wouldn't like such a clean and beautiful person? So when Mi Chun came close to him again, he hugged him completely, clamping his legs tightly, making his whole body bunched up on his chest.

  The wind occasionally blows on the top of the mountain, but it is as warm as spring in the small room.

  When it was still dark, Shang Ye gently patted Mi Chun on the back: "Xiaomi, do you want to get up and watch the sunrise?"

 Mi Chun spent a day climbing the mountain yesterday. He was so tired that his whole body ached, and the quilt was too warm. He covered his head with the quilt and said Nunuo: "I won't watch it today. I will watch it tomorrow."

  Shang Ye got up, tucked him in, and took his SLR out of the room.

  At 6:30 in the morning, the sun rises on the mountain.

  Shang Ye took photos for him and went to clean up the guest rooms.

  Although it is said to be a guest room, the conditions are actually not that good. There are five double rooms with good conditions, and the rest are all Datong bungalows. When Shang Ye was in his freshman year, he climbed this mountain with his classmates. Although it was very tiring, men are born with the desire to conquer powerful things. When he stood on the top of the mountain and overlooked the entire sea of ​​clouds, he instantly felt All the hard work was worth it. It was also at that time that he met Brother Chen, and the two kept in touch, so this time Brother Chen thought of him immediately. He didn't want to come, but he also wanted to Mi Chun wanted to experience the pleasure of being the best, so he came.

  The bed fee in Datongbu is 40 yuan per person, and the double room is 200 yuan per room. Most of the people who come here are students, so the charges are not very expensive.