Chapter 66

After Mi Chun had an idea, he immersed himself in his work all day long. His drawings were all in his mind, so when Ye Fan wanted to ask him to see the design drawings, he I refused without thinking.

"I'm not very good at drawing, so the manuscripts are all in my head." Ye Fan deliberately sat next to him during the meal because Mi Chun was doing embroidery in a separate office and he couldn't see it, so he was a little curious.

"I'm just a little curious." Ye Fan said with a smile, "If it's inconvenient for you, don't say it, otherwise your work will be leaked before the exchange meeting, and the gain will outweigh the loss."

Mi Chun just smiled at him, I remembered what Shang Ye said before about staying away from him, so I still had a cold and distant smile on my face. But he has a good temper after all, so even if he is not very enthusiastic towards people, it is difficult to tell from his words and expressions. Let others see that Mark is still very close to him every day.

The weather gradually became warmer, and by calculation it was already mid-May. Over the past month, Mi Chun had been immersed in embroidering his works, and he was unaware of many things happening around him.

I just heard Shang Ye mention it in a daze. There was news about Lu Jiayou, who had disappeared for more than a month. He followed Lan Ying to a mountainous area in the west to film a movie, but Lan Ying's role ended very early. He was a member of the crew. The staff stayed in the mountainous area to assist with the filming. When he was videotaping Shang Ye, Mi Chun took a look. He was much darker, and his face was no longer as refined as before, but he looked healthier.

The place where he was was the real mountainous area, and the signal was intermittent. Mi Chun was relieved to know that he was okay.

Hua Xin and Mu Guangji occasionally came to their house as guests, and their relationship was the same as before. They did not stop interacting with each other just because the merchants left the business.

It was also from their mouths that Mi Chuncai learned about the current situation of the merchant. Feng Zhao really didn't have much energy to take care of Shang Feng. Shang Yueze was missing. Feng Zhao had no choice but to accept Shang Liangcai's suggestion and let Feng Kaiyu Her younger brother Feng Kaiyun parachuted into the company to help her share the tedious company affairs.

Feng Kaiyun did not study business administration, and he studied under Feng Zhao, but he seemed to be someone who really wasn't interested in this kind of food. His lackluster appearance caused Feng Zhao's originally dyed black hair to suddenly sprout a lot of gray hair. .

Shang Ye just smiled slightly after hearing this. He didn't really care about it. He just felt that Mi Chun's complexion was quite bad recently. They had greatly reduced the number of times they had sex, but Mi Chun seemed to be hollowed out by him. , even the circles under my eyes have become dark recently.

Mu Guangji also saw it. He just told Mi Chun not to work too hard and that it was best to go to the hospital for a check-up. After all, his expertise was not suitable and he could not give any corresponding advice.

Shang Ye seemed to have found an ally: "He hasn't eaten very much recently. He rarely touches the things he used to like to eat. He doesn't know what's going on."

Mu Guangji smiled: "Look at what you said. Yes, those who don't know may think Xiaomi is pregnant, but it would be more reassuring for you to take Xiaomi for a full body checkup sometime."

Mi Chuncai came over: "When I finish this matter, I will definitely go for a physical checkup."

Mu Guang Ji no longer advises. We are all adults and we all have the obligation to take responsibility for our own bodies.

After sending Hua Xin and Mu Guangji away, Shang Ye gently rubbed Mi Chun's belly: "I ate very little tonight again. What happened recently?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "I don't know, maybe I'm just too tired recently, why don't you give me a squeeze on your shoulders?"

Shang Ye hummed and asked him to take a bath first. After Mi Chun finished taking a bath, Shang Ye finished cleaning the house. Just as he was about to rub his shoulders, he found that he had already Fell asleep hugging the quilt.

He secretly decided that after Mi Chun was busy with the exchange meeting, he would take him to the hospital for examination as soon as possible.

LD's embroidery exchange meeting was held in City C. This is a city rich in culture. From the airport to the hotel, there are continuous ancient city walls. Mi Chun lay by the car window and looked at it for a long time, and she felt like she was in a trance. Returned to my hometown.

But the next moment he was pulled back to reality.

There were no neon lights in his hometown, nor such roads extending in all directions, and there were no businesses around him at that time.

"What's wrong with you?" Shang Ye realized that he was distracted and gently touched his face.

The warm touch of Shang Ye's palm brought Mi Chun back to reality in an instant. He shook his head at Shang Ye: "It's okay, I just think it's so beautiful here."

"Then after this is over, let's stay here for a few more days. I'll take you around here." He put Mi Chun's hand into his, "This is the most well-preserved ancient building in the country, and it's a good place to travel."

Mi Chun nodded: "We're done. Let's go back after that. I think I really should go for a physical check-up." This period was really the most uncomfortable period for him since he traveled through time. He didn't know if his body was too exhausted.

"Okay."

The hotel was booked by LD. In order to match the theme of this exchange meeting, the hotel they booked was not the usual business hotel, but an ancient inn-style building.

Mi Chun had stayed in an inn once before, and felt that people in this world really enjoyed themselves, and even an ordinary inn was hundreds of times better than the one he had stayed in before.

LD has a lot of money, and everyone who comes to the exchange meeting is basically in a separate courtyard, and no one disturbs each other. Mi Chun is once again somewhat isolated in such a courtyard.

The verandahs with carved balustrades and pillars, the gardens and flowerbeds with greenery every three steps, and the antique fragrance are everywhere.

"Here..." Mi Chun grasped Shang Ye's hand unconsciously and tightened it, and her breathing became a little rapid.

"What's wrong? Are you not used to living in such a place?" Shang Ye let go of his hand and gently hugged his waist, "If you're not used to it, let's change to a hotel."

Mi Chun quickly shook his head: "No, I I'm just a little surprised that this place is so good."

"I heard that the former site of the hotel here was the garden of an ancient official. It has been passed down to this day and was transformed into a hotel like this by his descendants."

Mi Chun listened to Shang Ye's introduction. The tightness in his chest slowly relaxed. Seeing that his face looked bad, Shang Ye asked him to have a good rest tonight and stop sewing.

Mi Chun's works were handed over to the company for unified transportation, and they arrived at the hotel before them. In order to keep them confidential, they were guarded by the company's security guards. When they saw Mi Chun coming, they left the embroidery.

This is also the first time that Shang Ye has seen with his own eyes the work that Mi Chun embroidered for this exchange meeting. However, it is covered with a layer of silk scarf, which is vague and cannot be seen clearly. Mi Chun blinked: " Do you want to take a look?"

Shang Ye looked around the hotel, which was full of antique buildings: "Is it inconvenient?"

"No, I should hand it in tomorrow, so I'll show you now." Mi Chun found a corner of the silk scarf and gently unveiled the most mysterious veil of this work.

It's a portrait, but it's not a typical portrait, because the facial features are blurred and it's hard to tell the true appearance.

Mi Chun explained: "I was afraid that embroidering a human face would be controversial, so I didn't embroider it."

Shang Ye looked at the work in front of him, which was the shadow of a very modern person. He hesitated: "This..."

He still said Before he finished speaking, Mi Chun waved to him: "Come here." He stood on the back of the work, took Shang Ye's hand and asked him to stand beside him, "Look again."

Shang Ye Only now was he visibly shocked, because on the back of this work was a completely different person, dressed in gorgeous clothes, and looking like an emperor when he raised his hand.

"This is..." Shang Ye's surprise was palpable. The two sides of the embroidered cloth have two completely different styles. The modern side is extremely simple, but the back side is extremely luxurious. A piece of work, a needle, can express Come up with two different embroidery methods.

"This is the most difficult embroidery method I have learned, with two sides having different colors." I knew Shang Ye might not understand, so I didn't explain too much, "This is the story I want to say."

Embroidery Method Shang Ye I don't understand, so I want to understand the connotation of his story.

"It's like the intersection of time and space." Mi Chun smiled, "Maybe this world is not the only one. Where time and space intersect, there will be stories."

Shang Ye's heart dropped heavily, and he was in a trance. He felt that Mi Chun, who was talking about time and space to him, really came from another time and space to tell a story with him.

Looking at his smiling face, for a moment he felt that he couldn't catch him.

"How about it? It's not too broad, but it's unique." Mi Chun smiled, and she was actually very satisfied with her work.

"It's very unique. How did you come up with it?" Shang Ye approached him and gently held him in his arms.

Of course, Mi Chun couldn't say that this was his personal experience. He just smiled shyly: "I don't know when, but the inspiration suddenly came to me. I also sent an email to senior Roland, and she told me that the idea was very good. But it's really difficult to do it."

Mi Chun was very proud: "But I did it."

Shang Ye looked at him so confidently and kissed him on the face: "You are the best "

He thought that Mi Chun's embroidery was just a hobby, and he never thought that Mi Chun could do it to this extent, but as he said, Mi Chun was not dependent on him, and could even create more Self-worth.

On the outskirts of city A, workers from nearby construction sites live here, as well as some idle people from society, who also gather here.

Mi Jianxing finished the last bottle of wine at home, looked at his wife huddled in the corner, kicked over the table, and pointed at his wife Liu Xiuying's nose: "If you don't get the money back tomorrow, I will beat you to death."

Then he turned to With the last remaining money at home, when he heard the shouts and sounds of people playing cards downstairs, he stood up immediately and never looked back.

Liu Xiuying was sobbing in the corner. She and Mi Jianxing came out of the mountain village with ideals and ambitions at first, but it was not easy to survive in big cities. Mi Jianxing became addicted to alcohol and gambling. , her life became more and more difficult. Mi Jianxing would beat her whenever he drank, and then admit his mistakes to her after he sobered up. In the long run, she was already afraid.

Is this God's punishment for her? Punish her for getting entangled with Mi Jianxing behind Yu Zimei's back? Punish her for running away with a married man for not knowing her shame?

She touched the wound on her forehead with her hand and began to clean up the mess in the house.