Chapter 18

The phone couldn't convey the expression. Mi Chun wiped her eyes, knowing that the home Yu Zimei was talking about was the home that she didn't know where it was, and she didn't know if it ever existed.

"Then embroider well. Don't forget what you brought back from there. You still remember that your existence proves that that world also exists."

She always knew how to comfort him and could always comfort him. to just the right amount.

His mood came and went quickly. After looking at the calendar, he said: "I'll take leave and come back in a while."

Yu Zimei knew why he came back, and she just felt like saying in her heart: "Okay."

She warned again . After Yu Zimei didn't want to save money and wanted to eat and drink well, Mi Chuncai hung up the phone.

He found his sewing kit, but he still didn't start the needle. From this small action, he felt a kind of emotion called timidity of being close to home.

If you can't calm down, just stop doing it.

The doorbell rang again at this time. Mi Chun opened the door and was overwhelmed by greenery.

It was another assistant from Shangye who sent a message full of spring on this rainy autumn day: "Mr. Shang ordered it a few days ago, and the goods have arrived today, so I sent it over."

It was too late to be sad for spring and autumn, Mi Mi Chun helped move these green plants into the room. He wanted to put them on the balcony of the living room, but he heard the assistant said: "Mr. Shang said they should be placed on the second floor. There is a sun room above."

Mi Chun knew that the sun room was bare. , I don't know what this room was designed for at that time.

He helped his assistant move all the green plants into the sunroom. It was still raining at the moment, and the raindrops fell on the glass, which seemed to moisturize his soul and make his heart, which was still a little restless, slowly calm down. The ground became calm and stable again.

After the assistant moved, he left, leaving Mi Chun alone to clean up the mess in the room, including fallen soil, splashed water, and the footprints of two people walking back and forth.

After doing this, Mi Chun rested for a while. He originally wanted to pick up Shang Ye, but as soon as he was about to go out, Assistant Su called and told him not to go there. He was worried that Shang Ye still didn't want to be touched by anyone and went home again. Sweat, so I went anyway.

In the parking lot, I saw Shang Ye holding on to the edge of his wheelchair and struggling to move from the wheelchair to the back seat of the car. A guy as big as Xiao Li was put aside as a decoration, and his shoulders wrinkled even when someone touched him. Half a day of eyebrows.

But Mi Chun didn't step forward. He just watched everything in silence, thinking about what Shang Ye said to him that day, and also remembering Shang Ye's self-esteem that he didn't know where it came from. Then he watched the car drive out of the parking lot, and finally took the bus home slowly.

Mi Chun told Shang Ye about helping Lu Jiayou, and Shang Ye naturally didn't have any objections. He just told him during dinner that he would go back to Shang Yue's old house on the weekend, which is where Shang Yueze and Lu Qiao lived. Because this is an annual family reunion day, Shangye's grandparents will also come back.

Mi Chun was a little nervous for no reason, and she didn't know why.

When Lu Jiayou came over to deliver clothes, he brought a new smartphone to Mi Chun. It was a bit of a show-off, but his reason was very good, because he wanted to know the degree of repair of the clothes at any time.

Just like that, Mi Chun replaced his old phone that had been used for several years and joined the smartphone family. Lu Jiayou also thoughtfully applied for a social account for him and taught him the basics of using it.

After Lu Jiayou left, Shangye became his encyclopedia on his smartphone.

In the past, the way they got along with each other at night was that Shang Ye would occasionally work overtime in the study, and Mi Chun would either be watching TV in the living room or embroidering some small things, and the atmosphere in the room would be quiet and harmonious.

But now, Mi Chun can no longer be seen watching TV in the living room, and the needlework to be done will no longer be done at night. When Shang Ye is working overtime in the study, he is at the door of the study, propped up on a cushion, quietly When playing with mobile phones, if I encounter something that I don't know much about, I will first see if Shang Ye is free. If he is free, I will ask him to teach me. If he is not free, I will wait a while.

Naturally, he also added Shang Ye's WeChat account. His own avatar came with the system and looked ordinary, while Lu Jiayou's avatar was a selfie of himself.

Mi Chun leaned against the study door: "Can I also use my own photo as a profile picture?"

"Whatever you like." Shang Ye answered him.

Mi Chun smiled: "No, I'm not as good-looking as Master Lu."

Shang Ye raised his head and looked at Mi Chun by the door through the light. He was good-looking, but not as good-looking as Lu Jiayou. His good looks are the kind that make people feel comfortable at first glance.

Mi Chun didn't care. He opened the profile pictures of all the people added to his social account. In fact, there were only a few people, one was Lu Jiayou, one was Su Pei, one was Mu Guangji, and one was Shang Ye.

Finally, he turned to the camera on his phone and took a picture of his own shadow with the help of light. When he was taking the picture, Shang Ye happened to be steering his wheelchair over. The moment he pressed the shooting button, Shang Ye's shadow also entered. Mirror.

When Mi Chun took the photo, he was so focused on his new profile picture that he didn't notice Shang Ye entering the frame.

He handed his phone to Shang Ye and asked him to change the avatar for him. He smiled and narrowed his eyes, feeling that he had taken a particularly good photo.

Shang Ye also took a look at his new profile picture. There was a black shadow on the light brown carpet. Mi Chun didn't have a concave shape, and neither did he, so he just sat obediently. His own shadow was in this photo. The edge is both a stray entry and a foil.

It's pretty good-looking.

The folding bed on the window sill was moved back again, and the shadow of the person sleeping on the bed contrasted with the moonlight, making the moonlight tonight look intoxicating.

Shang Ye looked at it for a long time, then touched his heart and gradually fell asleep.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Brother Ye: Xiaomi looks good.

A bit short, cover your face and run away.