Chapter 6

Ji Xingguo has done this kind of thing all the time. Because his brother-in-law is also the most vocal leader in the company, many people who have been robbed of their jobs can only endure it. He thinks this time will be the same as before. He He had heard that the price for this order was very high, so high that it made him jealous. He had always disliked Mi Chun's effeminate appearance, so he snatched it up as soon as he wanted.

"Mi Chun has other jobs. The company specially arranged for me to come here." Although Shang Ye's tone was very bad, money is hard to make and shit is hard to eat. It's okay to endure it. Isn't he just a person who had an accident? What terrible.

Although Shang Ye could move his upper body now, his legs were still inconvenient: "Get out."

Lu Jiayou finally reacted and opened the door and called the bodyguards in. The two bodyguards looked at the man with rice on his body. Chun had a work badge on him, and seeing that he was serious about what he said, he let the person in, but he didn't expect this to be the case.

Shang Ye watched the bodyguard kick the person out, and the anger in his body had not disappeared at all. The person who could make him vent his anger had not yet come back, and the anger was held in his heart again, unable to go up or down.

Lu Jiayou hurriedly said: "Brother, give Xiaomi a call."

He had a plaster on his right hand. He hadn't used his mobile phone for a long time. It still felt like he hadn't used it for a long time when he picked it up. However, he didn't seem to have saved it. Mi Chun's phone number.

Mi Chun was by his side from day to night, and there was no need for them to save their mobile phone numbers.

The call finally went to Supe.

Mi Chun was surrounded by several people in the alley next to the hospital. The bag he was carrying had already fallen on the ground, and golden millet was also scattered on the ground. Originally, he planned to cook millet porridge for Shang Ye tonight. If you don't eat it, you won't have to eat it.

He was a little angry, it was such a waste.

When a person gets angry, he doesn't do anything lightly or harshly. In the past few years, he helped Yu Zimei do a lot of physical work, and he was not a tender-skinned brother like before. This world is like Feng Shui nourishing people. His body bones have improved a lot, and fighting with others is actually no problem.

However, no matter how skilled he was, there were too many people around him, and he still couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed. The corners of his mouth hurt a little, and his eyes were a little bloodshot. Those people brought by Ji Xingguo didn't expect him to be so good at fighting. Anyway, the task was completed. Everyone disappeared, and Mi Chun simply sat down against the dirty outer wall in the alley.

The wind in the evening was still a bit hot, and the clothes on Mi Chun's back got wet and dried again. After resting for a while, he regained his strength and got up to pick up the things he had scattered on the floor.

There were many footprints on the clean clothes, and the millet grains were too small to pick up. Mi Chun went to the hospital's guard room and borrowed a broom to sweep up all the millet grains. After finishing, the phone rang.

It was a call from another manager of the company, Ji Xingguo's brother-in-law, who said that Mi Chun no longer needed to do this job. Someone had taken his place and arranged another order for him, which was for a nursing home.

Mi Chun was a little discouraged. So, would he go to Mr. Shang's place?

After thinking about it, I picked up the things. I still had clothes hanging there. I had to say goodbye to Mr. Shang and finish packing. I just didn't know if I would run into Ji Xingguo. If I did, Mi Chun has to give him a good beating.

I don't know what happened to my phone. After answering the manager's call, the screen went off and I couldn't turn it on. Mi Chun could only put the phone in his pocket, pat the dust on the bag, and go to the business house. walking in the ward.

Shang Ye called Mi Chun. He was on the phone at first, then turned off his phone. He didn't know where he went to get some clothes.

Also, this company is too unreliable. Who can just change the company at his request? Do you think this place is a garbage disposal site? With such rubbish, how dare you approach him? If this kind of company wasn't supported by people like Mi Chun, it would probably have closed down long ago!

He was so angry that Lu Jiayou was also a little scared. He originally came here to eat, but he had agreed with Mi Chun yesterday to eat sweet and sour pork ribs. He urged the purchaser to buy today's dishes, but in the end The food arrived, but the cook was missing.

"Brother, don't be angry. I'll go out to look for him."

As soon as he finished speaking, Mi Chun opened the door and came in.

Lu Jiayou was startled. Mi Chun seemed to have rolled in the mud. It turned out that the clean clothes were stained with a lot of dust, and there was a huge footprint on the hem of the clothes on his lower abdomen. His face, which was always clean, was also dusty, and the dimples that usually appeared when he smiled were now covered by a bruise.

"Hey Xiaomi, what's going on?" Lu Jiayou wanted to reach out and poke him in the face, but Mi Chun dodged it.

"Master Lu, I'm dirty." He still smiled, then turned to look at Shang Ye. Knowing that he was dirty, he didn't dare to go any closer, "I'm here to pick up my luggage."

"Ah? You won't do it. Is it?" Lu Jiayou wanted to ask a lot of things, but Mi Chun's employer was Shang Ye, so he could only shrink aside.

"Is my place some kind of charity? You can come when you want and leave when you want?"

Shang Ye's voice was very calm, but Mi Chun was frightened when he heard it: "No, no."

"It's the company, the company said..."

What he said Before he finished speaking, a nurse hurried over: "Mr. Shang, what's wrong?"

Shang Ye just glanced at Mi Chun with his eyes: "I accidentally pressed the call bell."

The nurse breathed a sigh of relief, and then He glanced at Mi Chun and said, "I'll go over and get something to treat Xiaomi's wound first."

The ward became quiet for a while. Mi Chun didn't know how to deal with the current situation. Who would want to lose such a job? Well, the salary was high and the employer had few things to do, but there was nothing he could do. After all, he still had to eat at the company, so he had no choice but to keep his head down.

It was actually the same in the world before him. People with power would have a smoother path wherever they went.

The nurse came with a cart to help Mi Chun treat the wound. Except for the sound of Mi Chun's gentle breathing, the whole ward was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop.

Lu Jiayou couldn't bear it at first and ran away. The nurse also left after handling the matter, leaving Mi Chun and Shang Ye alone in the room.

Mi Chun didn't know how to break the embarrassment, so he could only stay there. Shang Ye was originally very angry, but when he saw the bruises on Mi Chun's face, half of his anger was gone.

At this moment, he had just finished applying the medicine, and there was some red liquid on his face. It might still hurt a little, and his eyes were a little misty.

"What are you doing standing there, not eating tonight?" Shang Ye said.

Mi Chun subconsciously wanted to wipe his eyes, but then remembered that he had just applied medicine to the corners of his eyes, and immediately stood up: "Ah, okay, I'll go right away."

"Stay in the kitchen, don't come out until the meal is ready."

After Mi Chun entered the kitchen, there was a knock on the door of the ward. The people who came were his assistant Su Pei, the manager of the company's legal department, the CEO of Mi Chun Company and two managers under him, followed by Ji Xingguo. , but was blocked by bodyguards outside the ward and refused to enter.

Shang Ye's face turned to frost after they came in, especially when he saw the people next to Manager Chen, it seemed like the water vapor in the air had condensed.

He didn't speak, but Su Pei understood what he meant from his eyes. She adjusted her glasses and said in a business-like manner: "In view of your company's violation of the contract, please discuss it with our legal department in detail."

Legal Affairs Just as the manager of the department was about to speak, the boss over there started doing the same thing as Manager Chen, taking out a handkerchief and wiping sweat.

When he received the news, he was in a state of confusion. He originally wanted to take this opportunity to get closer to the upper management of City A. Before he came, he thought it was because of Mi Chun's good work that Mr. Shang wanted to meet him. , who did not expect this to be the case, he quickly put aside the relationship: "This matter is our company's mistake, we can do whatever you want us to do."

After all, Su Pei has been working with Shang Ye for a long time, and he also knows that Shang Ye She was probably just disgusted by the person at the door. She knew that he was very satisfied with Mi Chun and didn't want to change people, nor did he want to vent his anger on Mi Chun, but there had to be someone to bear his anger.

"When your company makes decisions, you just rely on your mouth. Do you think this place is a garbage dump? Are all the garbage dumped here?" Shang Ye still couldn't hold it back, especially when he thought of Mi Chun coming back with an injury. Like a dirty stray cat.

Ji Xingguo's brother-in-law, another manager Liu Quan, broke into a cold sweat. He had done this kind of thing all the time. Wherever there was an easy job, he would snatch it from the hands of honest people and hand it over to his own people. Most of the people under him are related to each other, and he likes the feeling of being praised above others.

Their company says it's formal, but even if it's not, many orders have never been signed, so it's normal to change people midway, but I didn't expect it would cause such a big fuss this time.

"I really thought that Mi Chun was young and didn't know how to take care of others, so I thought of changing you to another one."

After hearing this, Manager Chen wanted to spit at him. How is Mi Chun's work? Everyone in the company has a clear mind. Yes, although the boss doesn't come often, he has heard of Mi Chun's name. He held an annual meeting two years ago and gave him a bonus of 5,000.

"I think you're just jealous that someone took a big order." Manager Chen scolded, "You and your relatives don't do much to steal people's jobs? It's also this time you met the business manager, otherwise how much more food would I have to eat? I'm so dumb."

The two of them were quarreling with each other, causing Shang Ye to have a headache. There happened to be a glass of cold water on the bedside, so he knocked the glass directly to the ground. The sound of the glass breaking made the quarrelsome. Everyone fell silent.

"I'm not the Kaifeng Mansion here to decide your case, Mr. Song. I don't care about your company's affairs, but I need a solution to the violation of contract regulations."

Mr. Song's original intention was to discount the price of this order, but the legal affairs department What he meant was that Mi Chun had done nothing wrong in this matter, so why should he bear the consequences? Therefore, the final result of the discussion was that Shang Ye would pay as much as he should, but the company would not take a share.

As for how to deal with Liu Quan and Ji Xingguo within their company, it depends on Mr. Song.

When Mi Chun was startled by the sound of the glass breaking, he had already pressed against the thin door panel and listened carefully to everything that happened outside. He remembered Shang Ye's words and told him not to go out until he had finished cooking, so he also Don't dare to go out rashly.

But the sound was intermittent and could not be heard clearly. It took a while before the ward really became quiet.

Mi Chun opened the kitchen door and looked at Shang Ye with many things in his eyes that even he didn't know clearly. In the end, he only said: "The meal is ready."