Chapter 4

Lu Jiayou is Shang Ye's cousin. In Shang Ye's eyes, he is just like a twenty-five-year-old. He only worries about his face all day long. If the Lu family didn't have some wealth, his face would have turned dry. Beef. He and Lu Jiayou don't deal with each other, because Shang Ye has been the kind of child from other people's families since he was a child. Except for the few years when Shang Ye was abroad when he was a child, it can be said that Lu Jiayou has been under the shadow of Shang Ye since he was a child. grown up.

Shang Ye was woken up, and his eyebrows were drawn together. Lu Jiayou's bald words felt like a knife piercing Shang Ye's heart: "Shut up."

"Brother, you just say too little. " , Until now, there is no one around me who understands the cold and the hot." Lu Jiayou touched his hair that he had just done today, "Even in the hospital..."

Before he could finish speaking, a fruit plate was handed over to him. , the seeds of the watermelon were carefully removed, the grapes were peeled, the cantaloupe was cut into pieces, and even the apples were peeled into the shape of a rabbit.

Only then did Lu Jiayou's eyes fall on Mi Chun. He had just been watching Shang Ye's jokes and didn't notice that there was such a person in the room.

His fair and clean face made people feel comfortable. Mi Chun put the fruit plate in Lu Jiayou's hand and moved to Shang Ye's side.

It is clearly stated in the table that Shangye does not like apples, bananas and oranges. To be honest, he actually does not like to eat fruits. Only strawberries can barely get into his eyes.

But the strawberries in season this season have long been gone. Mi Chun saw strawberries from unknown countries placed in the refrigerator. They were red and bright. As soon as he opened the refrigerator, he could smell the sweet aroma. Mi Chun calculated it. Still no strawberries for the guests.

When Lu Jiayou saw the big red strawberry in Mi Chun's hand, the watermelon on his plate suddenly lost its sweetness: "Why don't you give me strawberries?"

Shang Ye didn't want to eat it at first, but when he heard Lu Jiayou ask, He took Mi Chun's hand and ate the strawberry.

Mi Chun hesitated: "These are the only strawberries left."

Shang Ye was very satisfied and ate the second one when Mi Chun handed it over.

"Brother, who is this person?" Lu Jiayou gnawed at the apple. To Mi Chun, the sound sounded like a rat in the house where food was piled in their hometown.

"Nursing worker."

Lu Jiayou was shocked: "Are all the nursing workers so embarrassed now?"

Mi Chun couldn't quite understand what Juan meant. After watching them finish eating the fruit, he thought there was someone here to watch, so he whispered : "Can I go out?"

The hour hand has pointed to four o'clock. If we don't buy groceries, he and Shang Ye will go hungry today.

Sure enough, Shang Ye frowned after hearing what he said: "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to buy some vegetables, otherwise I won't have anything to eat for dinner." Mi Chun looked at Lu Jiayou, "Can this gentleman help me?" Shall I keep watch for a while? I'll be back soon."

Lu Jiayou nodded blankly and saw Mi Chun walking away with the bag. It took him a while to realize, why did he have to buy it himself? Isn't it just a matter of flicking it with your fingers?

Also, why should he serve Shang Ye? He was just here to see the joke!

Mi Chun quickly found the vegetable market that the nurse mentioned. Just because it was already afternoon and many of the vegetables were not very fresh, he reluctantly picked some and hurried back in the shortest possible time.

Although Lu Jiayou here said that he was here to see a joke, after all, he was a brother who had his bones broken and his tendons connected. He usually bickered, but if it was such a matter of life and death, of course his family would have to stand by his family.

"I heard from my dad that they want to sue us."

Shang Ye sneered. He was the one who suffered an unreasonable disaster in this car accident, and the perpetrator actually wanted to sue him.

"When I was at the police station, I looked so arrogant that I wanted to hit someone. I talked about how my children were so good, but in the end they were still mud that couldn't hold up the wall." Lu Jiayou gestured, "But when I saw us When I was with my family, my legs were half weak."

"Now my dad is taking the company's legal affairs to litigate with them." Lu Jiayou told him everything that happened in the past few days.

Shang Ye just listened silently and occasionally responded to him. Lu Jiayou's father is his uncle. If Mi Chun were here, he might be wondering why his uncle was responsible for dealing with the car accident instead of his parents.

Lu Jiayou is a chatterbox, and the topics are all over the place.

"By the way, I haven't told you the most important thing about my visit today." He took out an invitation card from his backpack, "Brother Xin and Guang Ji's wedding will be held in one month, and this is your invitation card."

Shang Ye glanced at it and moved his eyes away: "Am I going to bring bad luck to someone else's wedding?"

Lu Jiayou sighed: "How dare they!"

Mi Chun happened to come back at this moment, holding several coins in his hand. There was a bag containing tofu, fish, and some dishes that Lu Jiayou didn't recognize.

He looked away and continued: "We all grew up wearing crotchless pants together. If they dare to dislike you, I will dare to make a scene at their wedding."

"Don't act like a scoundrel." Shang Ye said calmly, "Look at one How will my recovery be after a month?"

"It's not easy for them. Now they have finally achieved success. I just don't know how Brother Xin persuaded their two families." Lu Jiayou held his face, looking forward to it. "Brother, do you think that if I come out to my family, how many ribs will I break?"

"It will be the same as me." Shang Ye knew Lu Jiayou's sexual orientation, but he spent a long time abroad and didn't I don't think so, but I know that the Lu family, which has always been traditional, will definitely not be very accepting of it.

"Forget it then." Lu Jiayou said, "No man is worth such an injury for me, just have fun."

Although the quality of the kitchen utensils in the ward was very good, Lu Jiayou still smelled the smell from the tightly closed He licked his lips at the aroma coming out of the crack in the door: "Brother, I'll eat here today."

Shang Ye didn't want to care about him, but smelling the aroma made the glutton in his belly stir.

The waiting time was unbearable. Lu Jiayou went to see it several times, but was kicked out by Mi Chun.

When Mi Chun was buying groceries, he thought that Lu Jiayou might stay for dinner, so he bought more. He just happened to meet the last black fish, and he bought it without saying anything. Black fish stewed with tofu is good for healing and healing. I want to eat more vegetables, so I made a vegetable stir-fried cabbage heart. Thinking about Lu Jiayou, I made another stewed beef brisket with tomatoes.

When eating, Mi Chun served Lu Jiayou a portion as usual, then found his own little fan and went to wait for Shang Ye to eat.

The black fish stewed tofu was very light, but when Mi Chun made it, it didn't smell fishy at all. It tasted very refreshing, and the tofu didn't have that fishy smell. Shangye ate two pieces. The fish had bones, and Mi Chun was afraid that he would get stuck, so he didn't. Come on, Mi Chun forcefully stuffed him with two chopsticks of cabbage at the end.

Not liking food is not a good habit.

On the other hand, Lu Jiayou over there had no one to care about but he had a great time. He devoured beef brisket with tomatoes and rice. After finishing it, he drank all the soup in the small casserole. The fish was not touched much and was all left at the bottom of the pot.

After they finished eating, Mi Chun took his own bowl and chopsticks, mixed rice with the vegetable stir-fried cabbage soup, and sat aside to listen to their conversation.

Lu Jiayou was still talking about Hua Xin and Mu Guangji: "Do you think Brother Xin and Guangji will last forever? After all, they both have that kind of temperament."

Mi Chun listened and blinked. Unexpectedly, Rich people also like to gossip about other people's affairs.

"You don't care about that much." Shang Ye had eaten and drank enough, but he couldn't move much.

"After all, they are two men, and the wedding has to be so grand. What if they get divorced one day..." Lu Jiayou began to ruin the scenery again.

Mijun: Huh? Two men? wedding? separated?

He stopped eating and listened with open ears, but they stopped talking about it, and what they said was something Mi Chun couldn't understand, so Mi Chun started to pick up the rice angrily, turning his grief and anger into appetite.

In fact, Mi Chun still had some difficulties in her heart.

For example, when it came to getting married, he had attended several weddings with Yu Zimei before. Although weddings nowadays were much simpler than the times he lived in, he still felt a lot of envy.

It's great to be able to get married, for everyone to witness it, and for everyone to bless you.

It would be great if he could also get married, but Yu Zimei told him that in this world, no man has ever married a man. Even if there is a man with a man, he will not hold a wedding because this is something that the world cannot accept.

But today, he actually heard these words. Does that prove that if he really meets a true person in the future, he can also have his own wedding?

So he had no appetite for the rest of the meal. By the time he finished cleaning the kitchen, Lu Jiayou had left, and Shang Ye was the only one left in the ward.

The ward that had been busy all afternoon became quiet again because of Lu Jiayou's departure. Mi Chun took a deep breath and took out his accounting book.

"Although I said when I signed the contract that I don't have to cook." He gave Shang Ye a look, "But the commission you paid is already a lot, so there is no need to add this part. You still have to pay me for the food."

Mi Chun handed the accounting book to Shang Ye: "Today I spent a total of one hundred and twenty."

In fact, Shang Ye didn't see clearly what was written on it. He only noticed Mi Chun's handwriting, which was really ugly. It seems that the saying "Words are like people" is sometimes not true.

"Look for Su Pei."

Mi Chun nodded. He couldn't take any time off, so he started cleaning up the house again. In fact, the cleaning staff came every day, but Mi Chun still preferred to do it himself.

When tidying up the bedside, Mi Chun saw the big red invitation placed there, which said "Hua Xin, Mu Guangji". He hesitated a little, but finally asked: "This, the protagonists of the wedding are all men. "?"

Shang Ye hummed.

Mi Chun's heart was beating wildly, and he asked again: "Can a man get married to a man?"

When Shang Ye answered his question just now, he was nonchalant, but now he heard the indescribable joy that Mi Chun suppressed under his words.

Looking at his bright eyes and his eager eyes, Shang Ye's heart sank: "Yes, but those who can do this are either rich or noble people."

Mi Chun understood after listening, and the man followed If a man wants to get married, he must first be rich.

Mi Chun thought for a while and then said: "I think we should act according to the contract. If you want me to cook for you, you have to pay more."

---------------- ----

The author has something to say:

With the revision of the article, future treasures don't need to care about the comments.