Chapter 82

When Xiao Mili was five months old, he met his other grandmother.

Lu Qiao finally couldn't hold it any longer and flew back to China to see the millet grains.

Five months is the time when you are curious about everything. You are also restless in Mi Chun's arms. When you see the pearl hairpin on Lu Qiao's head, you want it.

Lu Qiao didn't care about the experience of raising children and was a little at a loss. She was just about to take off her hairpin and hand it to Mi Li. Mi Chun smiled and shook her head: "He won't want it if you give it to him."

Lu Qiao was surprised. "Ah?"

"He wants you to hold him and play on your head."

Before Lu Qiao could refuse, Mi Chun had already put the child into Lu Qiao's arms. It was her first time to hold such a small child. Such a soft child was so nervous that she didn't even dare to express her anger. Mi Li didn't know what was going on in her mind, but he only thought that the shiny pearls looked good with Lu Qiao's hair.

He pulled the pearl back and forth, and after playing with it for a while, he took back his hand and smiled sweetly at Lu Qiao. That smile could make Lu Qiao's heart melt. As the rice grains gradually grew, they became almost completely Shang. A replica of Ye, she hugged the child for a while and handed the child to Mi Chun, while she went aside to wipe her tears.

When Shang Ye learned about Lu Qiao's return, he rushed back from the company. After five months, Shang Ye completed the reorganization of Shang Feng, invited Mr. Cheng back to the original team, and brought Shang Feng back to the original team. Feng changed its name to MI, and MI is now in a period of steady upward development.

The outside world only saw Shang Ye's iron-blooded methods, but did not see him holding the child with one hand in the silent night and still processing documents with the other hand. Since Mi Li arrived, Shang Ye's face has become much more expressive. He is very popular, and his sharp eyebrows already have the calmness of a father.

When he entered the door and saw Lu Qiao crying, he reluctantly took out a handkerchief from his arms and handed it to her: "It's a happy event, why are you still crying?"

Lu Qiao then wiped away her tears. The person in front of him now has his lover. Having a child of his own put his responsibilities on his shoulders, so he put away his claws when faced with the things he once resented, and used a more rational approach to deal with the trivial matters in life, large and small.

"I'm just happy for you." Lu Qiao followed him. When he returned home, the first thing he did was to hug Mi Chun, then take the child in Mi Chun's arms and hold it himself, and then hug the child. Take a walk around the kitchen.

It was the first time that Yu Zimei met Shang Ye's mother. The two of them were a little reserved with each other. She and Lu Qiao were like people from two different worlds. If it weren't for the bond of Mi Chun, they would never have crossed paths in this life.

Lu Qiao looked at Yu Zimei, at her gray hair on the temples, at the deep wrinkles at the end of her eyes, at her wearing rustic clothes. It was clear that they were the same age, Lu Qiao had always avoided the question of her age, but Yu Zimei was Accept it.

They soon chatted together. Lu Qiao asked her why she could accept aging so naturally, but Yu Zimei smiled frankly: "Because you should do something at any age. Everyone's experience is different. ."

"I think the happiest thing is to be able to cook a delicious meal for these two children every day, so that they can see the lights on at home as soon as they come home, and they can have fun before going to bed. Playing with millet grains, these are all my pursuits." Yu Zimei handed her a cup of red date tea, "But you are different. You are exposed to different things from me, so your pursuits are also different. There is no need to force yourself. As long as you are happy, it's fine. At our age, nothing is as important as being happy with yourself."

Lu Qiao returned to China for several days and basically stayed with Yu Zimei, listening to her interesting stories and watching how she ran a family. The more she became more and more Being with Yu Zimei, she became more and more accepting of the fine lines at the corners of her eyes.

Mi Chun has not returned to work at the company, but she is currently embroidering a picture of a horse. It is the first one she will embroider this year, and she is also using it to find inspiration. After Mi Li fell asleep, Mi Chun was doing embroidery in his children's room, while Yu Zimei and Lu Qiao were chatting downstairs. They seemed to have a lot to say and stayed together almost all the time.

There was a knock on the door, and it was Lu Qiao who came up to see him.

"I grabbed a silk scarf you embroidered, it's very exquisite." Lu Qiao sat down next to him and took a look at the sleeping Mi Li, "Are you tired?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "Not tired, every day We can only embroider for two hours, even though Mi Li is asleep." He then said, "If you like silk scarves, you don't need to grab them, I'll embroider them for you directly."

Lu Qiao laughed: "I just like this kind of grabbing things . The happiness

that Mi Chun embroidered before was so out of the ordinary that it is basically difficult to buy something he embroidered by himself. Even if Lu Qiao is a VVIP customer of LD, he can only buy it by himself.

"Then if there is any pattern you want, I will embroider it for you directly. There is no need to rob it."

After saying that, they burst into laughter. When Mi Li heard the sound, he pursed his lips and wanted to cry. Mi Chun patted his butt. , he turned over and continued to sleep.

"Xiaomi, thank you very much."

Mi Chun tilted his head, not quite understanding.

"Thank you for giving Xiaoye a real home." Lu Qiao was a little embarrassed, "You should know everything about Xiaoye when he was a child. I am not a qualified mother and have never fulfilled my motherly responsibility to Xiaoye. Thank you. Gave him the life he has now."

Regarding Shang Ye's past, Mi Chun couldn't be so magnanimous as to forgive his incompetent parents, so he could only try his best to make up for it and give him a real family. He now also has the closest lover in his life and his own bloodline inheritance.

Mi Chun can do many things by himself, and so can Yu Zimei, but they all invariably leave some small things to Shang Ye, making Mi Li close to him since he was a child. Shang Ye is now Xiao Mi Li's favorite person besides Mi Chun. .

As he grew older, he no longer lay around all day. Seven or eight o'clock in the evening was when he was most awake. At this time, Mi Chun was doing his own thing, and Shang Ye was either holding him in his arms to handle official duties, or holding him in his arms. Take a walk in the garden and pick a flower to give to Mi Chun.

"He is a good father now." Mi Chun said, "He is very patient with Mi Li."

"Yes, I can see it." Lu Qiao looked at Mi Li sleeping soundly, her belly bulging. She had never thought that such a tiny person could be so cute. Only then did she realize what she had missed. She had no idea what Shang Ye would look like when he was so big. Would he look like this? Like Mi Li, who has a chubby belly, will she also be obsessed with pearl hairpins?

Probably not. Feng Zhao would not allow him to act so rudely. In his childhood, he did not have the love of his parents, the company of his grandma, and maybe only a nanny. After he became sensible, all he had left in his life was studying.

She has never played any role in Shang Ye's life. The most contribution she has made to him is to send Mi Chun to his side twice when he was in a car accident. This cannot be regarded as making up for her. Wrong place.

There is no need to say a thousand words, and there is no need for her to force herself into their small family and forcibly destroy their current stable and peaceful life. She did not show up when the merchants needed her most, and there is no need for her now.

"I'm here to say goodbye to you. I'm leaving tomorrow."

Mi Chun put the needle and thread in his hand on the cabinet: "Didn't you say that you will stay for a while?"

"I mainly came back to see Xiao Mi Li. , I feel relieved to see that you are all well."

"Don't you get along very well with my mother?"

Lu Qiao smiled: "Your mother is really a very good person and has given me a lot of inspiration. "

This is her choice and no one has the right to comment. She is not a responsible mother, but she is always on the road.

When Shang Ye came back in the evening, Lu Qiao also said goodbye to him. Shang Ye just remained silent for a while, with Mi Li on his lap tugging at his sleeves, babbling without knowing what he was saying. Shang Ye looked at Mi Li's eyes and bent. She curled her lips and said, "Okay, please pay attention to safety outside."

Lu Qiao blinked her eyes and forced back the tears that wanted to fall: "Okay."

Before leaving, she left a lot of things behind . Mi Li was given real estate in every tourist city in the world. She laughed and laughed at herself and said, "I am so poor that all I have left is my house."

Mi Chun accepted her kindness, and these will become Mi Li's private property in the future.

The night before Lu Qiao left, he chatted with Shang Ye in the study.

There is a tea set in the study, and Mi Chun will occasionally drink tea with him on a whim. At this moment, they have two Longjing teapots: "She is in a nursing home now. She only has one breath left. Don't go and see

the tea ." Xiang Niao Niao happened to look at Shang Ye's face in the middle of the road: "I don't want to see her either."

"I heard that your grandfather and the others are not living well in country A."

This was what Shang Ye expected, and Shang Liangcai Immigration is a helpless move, and there are very few assets left. The Feng Zheng family he took away are not fuel-efficient lamps, and they will not stop until the last drop of his blood is drained.

"And your dad."

Shang Ye raised his eyes: "He went to harass you?"

Lu Qiao shook his head: "Maybe he knew that I didn't forgive him, so he didn't call, but only sent messages occasionally. Changing the phone number was too much. It's troublesome, so be it."

"If you have anything, come to me as soon as possible."

"He said he used his assets to start a company, and he doesn't know what he can do."

"It's better to do something to save money. I have been focusing on you all day long."

Lu Qiao looked at him and said, "Okay."

Mother and son were speechless, but Mi Chun knocked on the door to alleviate the embarrassment: "Mi Li is making trouble to find you."

Usually this Shang Ye had always taken him with him, but today they had a different person, and he was still not used to it.

"Go and accompany Mi Li." Lu Qiao stood up, walked up to Mi Chun and touched Mi Li's face, "Grandma is leaving, will Mi Li be willing to let her go?"

Mi Li didn't understand, and went to pull Lu Qiao's head again. Hairpin, this time Lu Qiao gave it to him.

After bidding farewell to Lucci, the family returned to its original peace.

During the Mid-Autumn Festival, their family of four drove back to their hometown to offer incense to the original Mi Chun. Mi Chun did not go to the tomb. He walked around the village holding rice grains. When they came back, they saw Mi Chun being raped by a group of village elders. Surround.

"This kid is really energetic. He looks quite similar to Xiaomi."

"Then he should look more like Xiaomi's brother. Look at those eyes. They are carved from the same mold."

The neighbor's grandma grabbed Mi Chun and asked: "Is this your child or your godbrother's child?"

Mi Chun just smiled and said nothing: "Whoever you think it looks like belongs to him, right?"

Her breasts were gray and she patted him with a smile: "You... Damn baby!"

Aunt Zhang, who was the only one who knew the inside story, watched them burst into laughter.

When Shang Ye and Yu Zimei came back, everyone was even more confused. The children looked alike and couldn't tell them apart at all.

They also stayed here at night. It was not easy to drive long distances. This was the first time for Mi Li to live in such a place. His big eyes were full of doubts. Even the food was not good. Yu Zimei took him everywhere and looked tired. and fell asleep.

"Mom, please take the rice grains with you for a while. I also want to go to the incense sticks."

Yu Zimei was stunned: "Okay, you go."

The night in the mountains was very cool, and the chirping of insects and birds was endless. They came to Mi Chun's house In front of the tomb, Mi Chun offered incense to him devoutly and bowed.

There is a mountain behind the tomb, and there are no roads around it, but Mi Chun came from here, traveling through time and space, and came to him.

Shang Ye held Mi Chun's hand tightly. He was actually very afraid that Mi Chun would come to this place. He was afraid that in the next moment, Mi Chun would follow this road and return to his world.

Sensing Shang Ye's fear, Mi Chun also held his hand: "Don't worry, I won't go back. I have my lover and my children here."

Shang Ye's voice was hoarse: "You are there too. It's hard to have both family and love at the same time .

Mi Chun stood on tiptoe and kissed Shang Ye on the lips: "I believe my father and mother will understand me. If you can go back, you and Mi Li will come with me." Go back?"

"Of course, where you are is our home."

Shang Ye held a flashlight in his hand, illuminating their path forward. Although there were bumps and twists and turns, it was still a smooth road.

Shang Ye carried Mi Chun on his back. The road ahead was lined with green trees, and the light in the darkness illuminated the road ahead of them.

------------------

The author has something to say:

It's finished! Throw flowers! The extra chapter will be updated in two days. I have to deal with work matters these days. After all, I have been lying at home for a month! Thank you all for following along!

# Extra