Chapter 85

After everything in MI was on track, Shangye finally had a rare holiday. It was May, and the weather was warm, making it a good season to go out for a walk.

  Mi Li is now two years and five months old and loves to play, talk and laugh. Yu Zimei really wants to take some time off and let them take Mi Li out to play during the holidays while she wants to go back to her hometown.

  So Mi Chun and Shang Ye decided to take Mi Li on a vacation. In this season, neither hot nor cold, you can go anywhere. They selected several alternative places, and the final decision fell on Mi Li.

  Mi Li looked at the several ocean balls in front of him and tilted his head. These were toys he had when he was one year old: "I won't play with this."

  Mi Chun patted his head: "Choose one."

  Mi Li listened to Mi Chun's words and chose his favorite blue color and handed it to Mi Chun. Mi Chun opened it and it said D Island, which was where he went for team building with Shang Ye that year. place.

  As soon as he left, Mi Chun pushed Mi Li into Shang Ye's arms and went upstairs to pack his luggage. The father and son looked back at him at the same time, with the same expression on their faces, one big and one small.

  Mi Li has a lot of clothes, all of which are LD's high-definition. Since Luo Junhao found out that Mi Chun had a child, he told Mi Chun that he would buy all Mi Li's clothes from childhood to adulthood. Therefore, from when Mi Li was one year old, LD's New arrivals and the best-selling clothes from previous seasons were delivered to their villa like an assembly line. Mi Chun had no choice but to clean up several rooms to store clothes for Mi Li.

  Fortunately, the villa at home is big enough.

  After packing his and Shang Ye's luggage, Mi Chun asked Shang Ye to take Mi Li upstairs and let him look at his wardrobe like a king touring his territory and choose the clothes he would bring with him for this outing.

  Mi Li clasped his hands behind his back, looking like an adult, looking at his clothes one by one. He pointed at one item, and Shang Ye followed him and took down the hangers.

  After choosing clothes, Mi Li hugged Shang Ye's legs obediently: "Dad, where are you going?"

  "Go out and play." Shang Ye bent down and found the suitcase that Mi Chun had left here. Then he sat on the ground, which was covered with soft carpets. The father and son began to fold clothes.

  Mi Li imitated on the side: "Grandma, won't we come together?"

  "Grandma is annoyed by you and needs to rest. You can come with me and daddy."

  Mi Li smiled. He was usually cool when he wasn't smiling, exactly like Shang Ye, but if he smiled, he would have the same dimples as Mi Chun: "I'm not bothered, Youyou likes me."

  Mi Li is very polite to everyone, but he only calls Lu Jiayou brother and sister. He sweetly calls everyone uncle, and just calls Lu Jiayou and Youyou.

  "Are you proud that he likes you?" Shang Ye raised his eyebrows.

  Mi Li hummed unhappily: "Everyone likes me."

  After Shang Ye had bullied the child enough, he continued to help him fold clothes, and then heard Mi Li say: "But I like daddy and daddy the most."

  The father and son finished packing their luggage, and Mi Chun had already prepared the meal.

  "There is a direct flight in the afternoon." Mi Chun put Mi Li into the dining chair, handed him the chopsticks and spoon and let him eat by himself before telling Shang Ye.