Chapter 69

As expected by the business community, Ye Fan was indeed arranged to join LD by Feng Zhao, in order to discredit Mi Chun, make him unable to stay in LD, and ruin his career.

It's just that Feng Zhao is really at the end of his rope now, and it's hard to say who he should choose.

"Xiaomi, I will negotiate with her." Shang Ye knew that his words were pale now, and it would be better to do something substantive to comfort him than to say anything.

Since Feng Zhao can still take care of their affairs now, there is no need to worry about the matter of pressing her body. After Mi Chun fell asleep, Shang Ye directly arced Su Pei, pressing her down. You can give the things in your hand to Feng Zhao for her to see clearly.

After all, this incident still had an impact on Mi Chun. The media has always been chasing rumors and exaggerating. The word plagiarism took up a huge amount of news. Even if there was a reversal later, most netizens still took this plagiarism and ran away. I didn't read the whole news, especially the trolls arranged by Feng Zhao. There was a lot of abuse for a while, all accusing Mi Chun. Even though many people tried their best to explain behind, it didn't help. They plagiarized these two words. It just fell on Mi Chun.

The business community did not let Mi Chun know what happened next. Instead, Huaxin was so angry that he used China Star Entertainment's public relations to withdraw hot searches when they should and publish soft articles when they should. Fortunately, the public opinion did not ferment further. But even this has had a great impact on Mi Chun.

They returned to City A. Mi Chun's mental state was still not very good. Shang Ye was afraid that the information would irritate him, so he simply stopped letting him play with his mobile phone.

Luo Junhao is also a reasonable boss. Knowing that Mi Chun has been in a bad mood recently, he simply gave him a long vacation so that he could have a good rest without rushing back to the company. It was considered a paid vacation.

Shangye followed him to City C and accumulated some work. This was the first time Shangye went to work after Mi Chun joined the company, and he stayed at home.

After sending Shang Ye away, Mi Chun got up and tidied up the house. Shang Ye put away his mobile phone. Seeing that he was in good condition today, he returned the phone to him.

In fact, he doesn't like surfing the Internet very much. Nowadays, there are negative opinions about him outside. Shang Ye has long deleted all the apps on his mobile phone that can contact the outside world. At this time, the mobile phone is just a follow-up to Shang Ye. It's just a tool for wild communication.

Just after Mi Chun finished cleaning the house, her cell phone rang.

Mi Chun was still holding a glass of water in her hand. When she saw the picture on the phone, the water glass in her hand slipped and the glass fragments splashed on the floor.

A photo was sent from an unknown number. It was a photo taken by those people who worked part-time in a bar. There were some very unacceptable insults underneath.

His mind went blank, and he tried to clean up the mess on the ground in a panic, but when he was scratched by a glass shard, the blood was washed away by the water stains on the ground and turned into a light pink.

He uneasily cleaned up the mess, but the bloodstains on the ground seemed to be unable to be washed away. He tried his best to wipe away the red stains. He sat slumped on the ground, his eyes full of red.

He stood up, rinsed off the blood on his hands with tap water, changed his clothes, and prepared to go to Feng Zhao's appointment again.

This time Shang Liangcai didn't come, only Mi Chun and Feng Zhao sat across from each other.

He knew what Feng Zhao wanted to do, it was just to get him out of the business world.

Feng Zhao looked at him, his eyes full of disgust: "Do you still think you are qualified to be with Xiaoye?"

"You are a person who has been accused of plagiarism by the entire Internet, and you also had such disgusting photos taken, what do you have? Are you qualified to stand by Xiaoye's side?"

Mi Chun bit her lip: "I can walk upright and sit up straight. I didn't do anything about plagiarism, and I won't admit it. As for the photo, it was unclear. Who knew it was me?"

"The money in prison can testify, and many young men in City A can also testify." Feng Zhao took a sip of coffee gently, "What, you want me to confront them? Then let more people know about your charming past? Or is there actually a better-looking photo than this?"

Mi Chun's hand pinched her own lips tightly: "I don't care, and I believe Mr. Shang doesn't either. I will care."

"Yes, Xiaoye was raised by me, and I know his temperament best. For you, he will bear everyone's probing eyes, and also bear the slander behind their backs. In his perfect life, from now on There will be one more stain like you. Are you satisfied?"

Seeing Mi Chun's pale face, Feng Zhao knew that she was not far from the result she wanted, so she took out an even bigger bomb.

"By the way, you also have a father who is addicted to alcoholism and gambling. He is waiting for his son who has climbed up a high tree to help you." Feng Zhao raised his eyelids. This was an unexpected surprise. She had originally Still wondering how to find Mi Chun's weakness, Mi Jianxing jumped out on his own.

He usually followed some real-time hot searches, and naturally saw Mi Chun under all the cameras. He didn't expect that the son he abandoned back then who didn't know how many years to live could be so promising now. He seemed like The vampire smelled the smell of blood and couldn't wait to find his very promising son.

He came to the downstairs of LD's company and was discovered by Feng Zhao when he was arguing with the security guard. It was really effortless to get through the iron shoes and find no place. Her people controlled Mi Jianxing. This would be her The most advantageous bargaining chip.

"I'll give you a few days to think about it. I will be on a business trip soon. I hope you have left Xiaoye by the time I come back." Feng Zhao called the waiter to pay the bill, leaving Mi Chun alone in a daze. .

It took him a while to come to his senses, and he called Yu Zimei with trembling hands.

"Mom."

Yu Zimei immediately sensed that something was wrong with his mood. She quickly put down what she was doing: "Xiaomi, what's wrong?"

"Mom, what kind of person is Xiaomi's father?"

Yu Zimei heard this. She knew something was wrong. She met Mi Jianxing in her hometown and jumped in. No matter how much her family tried to persuade her or scold him, she insisted on marrying him. They lived happily and lovingly for two years after their marriage. Mi Jianxing didn't have any big ambitions in life, and he usually did odd jobs near home, until Mi Chun was born.

Mi Chun has been in poor health since she was a child. In order to treat his illness, she emptied her family, which was not rich in the first place. The tight life made Yu Zimei lose her original beauty, and Mi Jianxing became increasingly unbearable that she was always around her. After the child passed away, the family was so poor that they could hardly take the blame, but Yu Zimei still had to treat the child.

Mi Jianxing went home less and less until he met the widowed Liu Xiuying.

Later, Mi Jianxing took Liu Xiuying and left the town and never came back. Yu Zimei just pretended that there was no such person in her life anymore.

It's actually a bit funny to say that when they got married, they didn't even get a marriage certificate. They just moved their household registration. Now I don't know what kind of relationship they have.

"We haven't had any contact for more than ten years. I only know that he went to another place with a widow from the same village, but I don't know where." Yu Zimei's heart suddenly jumped, "Did he come to see you?"

Mi Chun agreed. He said, "I heard that he is now addicted to drinking and gambling. I didn't see anyone. He found Mr. Shang's grandmother."

"Ah? What should I do?" Yu Zimei was also panicked when she heard this, "What should I do? I'll come over tomorrow and negotiate with him."

"Mom, I didn't see anyone, Mr. Shang's grandma..."

Yu Zimei almost immediately understood what Feng Zhao wanted to do, but she just wanted them to separate: "Xiaomi , don't worry, I'll be here tomorrow."

"I'm fine, Mom, don't go there, I will solve it."

After comforting Yu Zimei with words, Mi Chun's shoulders slumped, and he buried his head in his arms He wanted to forget all those troubles, but things kept coming one after another, making him breathless.

After adjusting himself, Mi Chun stood up. However, the moment he stood up, he felt that the world was spinning. He barely held on to the table and waited until the dizziness passed before slowly walking home.

At the gate of the community, I met Shang Ye who had just returned from get off work. Shang Ye stopped the car and saw that his hands were empty, so he patted his head gently: "It's not like you want to go shopping in the afternoon, you're waiting for me to come with you.

Mi Chun curled her fingers and covered up the unevenness in her heart with a smile: "Yes, I have been waiting for you." Shang

Ye parked the car in the carport and then went to hold Mi Chun's hand, wanting to go together. He was going to the nearby supermarket, but when his hand came over, Mi Chun ducked back and his eyes fell elsewhere: "There are many people here, let's be more careful..."

Shangye instinctively felt Something was wrong with Mi Chun today. He stopped and held Mi Chun's shoulders: "What happened?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "It's okay, it's okay."

Shang Ye hugged him gently: " Have you read the news on the Internet?"

The reason he found was very good. Mi Chun nodded with a pale face: "I won't read it anymore."

Shang Ye was anxious in his heart and didn't know how to guide him: " I will take you on vacation in a few days and I will take you out to play."

"Senior brother, won't you have any objections to your always taking vacations?" The topic was quietly moved away, but the heavy burden on Mi Chun's heart did not move away. , he was still a little out of breath.

"I will be a little busy recently." Shang Ye said, "It's the APP thing I mentioned before. Now the progress is more urgent. The one I put on your phone before was a beta version, and the official version will be released soon."

" It's okay, if you work overtime, can I deliver food to you?" Mi Chun asked.

Seeing a little more joy on his face, Shang Ye was relieved: "Of course, I can't ask for it."

------------------

The author has something to say: