Chapter 19

In the following days, apart from taking care of Shang Ye, Mi Chun was busy embroidering the dress. He did not start working on that piece of clothing rashly, but found a new piece of cloth and tried to embroider it first, and then embroidered it again on that shirt.

It was obvious how much Lu Jiayou attached great importance to it, so Mi Chun did not hesitate and never finished the final process. He wanted to finish the embroidery in one go and did not want to pause in the middle, so he spent the final time on the business field to get his own back. When he was at the old house, he said that he would stay at the old house for two days and Mi Chun didn't have to stay with him.

But when Shang Ye returned to his old house, Mi Chun sent him there. Mi Chun didn't close his mouth when the car drove into the manor. In the past, he always heard Yu Zimei say that those rich people's homes were so big that they could run trains. , he actually doesn't quite believe it yet, he really saw it today.

It took about five minutes from entering the gate of the manor to the time the car stopped. After Mi Chun got the person out of the car, he felt that Shang Ye was not in a good mood. Although he always showed his emotions and anger, Mi Chun can always notice something.

"Go back, these two days will be a holiday." Shang Ye looked at the villa in front of him and felt that it was like a big mouth that could swallow people. People like Mi Chun should not be swallowed by such a place.

Mi Chun also followed his gaze and looked over there. Every inch of land here was something he had never touched before. In his understanding, only dignitaries and royal family members could live in such a place. Along the way, he only marveled at the quiet environment here, but never saw where this place was in City A or what community this villa belonged to.

The parking place is a small garden of a merchant's villa. There are many blooming flowers that Mi Chun doesn't recognize, but there is only one word to describe them, and that is Jingui.

Mi Chun put her hand on the handle of Shang Ye's wheelchair and looked at the people coming from the villa. She didn't know why she felt it was cruel to leave Shang Ye here alone at this time.

He shook his head. He was going home, not being executed. He reached out to brush away the fallen flowers on Shang Ye's shoulders, and handed the things in the car that Shang Ye would use in the past two days to the hands of the people who came to greet him. Go up and give a few more long-winded instructions.

After saying this, I wanted to laugh again. The people in this manor have been with Shang Ye for much longer than me, and they must know him better than me. What I said was pure nonsense.

He smiled at Shang Ye: "I'll go back first."

Shang Ye hummed, watched him get into the car, and then said: "Go directly to the hospital the day after tomorrow. Contact Uncle Chen and ask him to pick you up."

"Okay."

The car slowly drove away from the manor. After the car exhaust could no longer be seen, Shang Ye turned his wheelchair toward the house.

The person sitting in the main hall has gray hair, but she is wearing a pearl hair ornament. The gold chain of the flower glasses hangs by her ears, which is the only color on her head.

This is Shang Ye's grandmother, Feng Zhao. When she married into the merchant, the merchant did not have the foundation it has now. Her husband was gentle in nature and did not have much ideals and ambitions. However, she was not willing to accept the status quo and forcefully brought the merchant to its current status.

It's just that her only son, although he has full business skills, is a love-minded man. He married a daughter-in-law she didn't like, but the child he gave birth to grew up under her knees and had a temperament like hers.

"How is your recovery?" Her voice was cold, and her eyes when she looked at Shang Ye were not warm.

Shang Ye replied: "Very good. I will remove the plaster on my hand next week, and then I will start rehabilitation."

There was no joy on Feng Zhao's face: "It's such a big thing, and you're only telling us now."

" It's not a big deal, there's no need to mobilize troops." From the moment he entered the room, Shang Ye couldn't even drink water before facing Feng Zhao's interrogation.

"You are also at fault in this matter." She adjusted her glasses, "I have said many times that some things do not require you to do it yourself. If your driver is busy, you do not need to drive yourself. Do you have to live with so many people in your family? ?"

Shang Ye didn't want to argue with her about these unnecessary things, he just listened patiently to her various complaints.

Until Lu Qiao entered the house.

"Xiao Ye." Lu Qiao glanced at the situation in the room, then pushed Shang Ye directly to the coffee table, and nodded to Feng Zhao, "Mom."

Feng Zhao nodded in response to her, which could be said to be ignored. , looking at Lu Qiao's exquisite outfit, she frowned: "My child is still sitting in a wheelchair, but I am still in the mood to dress up."

Lu Qiao smiled charmingly: "Otherwise? I shed tears all day long. Crying for heaven and earth?"

What Feng Zhao couldn't stand the most was Lu Qiao. She was obviously a lady, but every move she made seemed frivolous and she didn't have the gentle temperament she should have. But Shang Yueze just liked her.

Feng Zhao slapped his hand on the white sandalwood coffee table without making much noise: "You still need to be concerned, right? I heard that you have been traveling all over the world recently, and you also know that your child is injured in a wheelchair. "?"

Lu Qiao didn't want to quarrel with her: "Mom, you know that I am the worst at taking care of others, so I hired the best caregiver for Xiaoye. Haven't I fulfilled my responsibility as a mother?"

Shang Ye had a headache due to the quarrel between the two people. He pressed his eyebrows and said, "My legs are a little uncomfortable. Let's go back to the room and rest first." Lu

Qiao was rare and considerate. He pushed him to the elevator and said after getting on the elevator. : "I don't know who told the old couple that there will be no peaceful life in the future."

Shang Ye raised his hand and patted her arm gently: "If you can't stand it anymore, go on a trip with dad."

Lu Qiao asked : "Leave you alone to face them at home?"

As soon as these words came out, the elevator fell silent. Lu Qiao felt that he had said the wrong thing. He wanted to make up for it but didn't know what to say, so he heard Shang Ye say: "I When I come back on weekends, I usually stay in the apartment over there."

Lu Qiao nodded: "Okay."

Dinner was prepared in the main hall. The family of five seemed to have a clear sense of hierarchy. Even the seats were arranged by Feng Zhao. They were obviously one family. But it was as tense as discussing business.

Shang Liangcai was probably the only one at the table who could calm down to eat, and he showed some concern for Shang Ye before the meal.

Everyone in the business community responded, and as the dishes were served one after another, Feng Zhaocai explained the purpose of returning home this time.

One is for Shang Ye, after all, she suffered such a serious injury, and the other is for Shang Ye. He is already twenty-five years old, has established a career, and will start a family next, so she came back this time to give Shang Ye It's not a bad idea to go on a blind date and start cultivating a relationship from now on.

Shang Ye looked at the cold and gorgeous dishes on the table without any appetite at all. What he was thinking about was the hot noodle soup last night when Mi Chun was too focused on embroidery and forgot to cook.

Hearing Feng Zhao's words, he put down his chopsticks: "I have no plans to start a family for the time being."

Shang Ye was raised by Feng Zhao since she was a child. She was used to Shang Ye's respect for her. When she suddenly heard his rejection, Feng Zhao She turned her head to look at him: "What did you say?"

"I said, I have no plans to start a family now." Shang Ye repeated it again, his tone calm.

Knowing that his old lady was already a sign of anger, Shang Liangcai quickly reconciled: "I don't want you to get married now, I just want to get acquainted and develop feelings after contact."

Shang Ye raised his eyes and looked from Feng Zhao to Shang Liangcai, Then he looked at Shang Yueze and Lu Qiao: "Shang Feng has just got on the right track, and because I was hospitalized some time ago, a lot of things have piled up. I don't have extra time to cultivate any feelings."

"Mom, Xiaoye is not very old either. There's no need to worry." Shang Yueze also put down his chopsticks, "You can walk around the country when you come back this time. The domestic development is very different now."

Feng Zhao just stared at Shang Ye: "Xiaoye."

Shang Ye is now Twenty-five, not five, not fifteen: "Grandma, I don't want to."

Before Feng Zhao could say anything, Lu Qiao gave Shang Ye a piece of food and said, "Mom, Yue Ze married me back then. At that time, he was already twenty-eight. Why didn't you urge him then and still said it was not good for men to get married so early?"

Feng Zhao frowned and put down the spoon in his hand: "You guys eat, I'm full."

Lu Qiao said to Shang Ye blinked, but when he saw the vegetables he had just brought to Shang Ye, he didn't move a bite.

Lu Qiao also lost his appetite, ate a few bites in a hurry and left the table.

After a tasteless meal, Shang Ye returned to his room. This room had a small protruding balcony. When sleeping on his side, he couldn't see the curtains that were gently blown up by the wind. Naturally, he didn't sleep next to the curtains. people.

After Mi Chun came out of Shang Ye's mansion, he didn't go back to Shang Ye's apartment. Instead, he went back to his rented room. Because he hadn't lived there for a long time, there was a layer of dust in the room. Mi Chun rolled up his sleeves and cleaned the whole room. , and simply cooked some noodles, and then walked slowly to Shangye's apartment with a pot of flowers in his arms.

Originally, he wanted to live at home, but because Lu Jiayou's clothes were too expensive, he was afraid of any accidents, so he chose to continue working in Shang Ye.

I also put my own potted plants in the sunroom, like a gray-headed Cinderella who accidentally stumbled into a group of fairies, looking a little out of place.

Mi Chun curled her lips and took a photo at the door of the sun room. There were stars in the sky tonight, little stars in the dark night, and a lush greenery. Mi Chun's own shadow also entered the mirror, slender and agile. .

He figured out how to send pictures today, and without even thinking about it, he sent this photo to Shang Ye.

Xiaomi: Picture

Xiaomi: Mr. Shang, my little green will lend you a piece of moonlight.

Mi Chun didn't wait for his reply after sending the message. He buried his head and started doing his own thing.

Shang Ye stared at the picture for a long time and saw the little green ones that Mi Chun was talking about. Some of the drooping leaves looked malnourished among the delicious and delicious green plants. He didn't know if this piece of moonlight could make him feel better. It comes alive.

There was a gap to release the emotions that had been suppressed since returning to the villa. Shangye's fingertips pressed and held down the photo. In the corner of the photo was Mi Chun's figure. Shangye's fingertips lightly touched it. I touched it lightly, not sure if I was touching a flower or a person.

Shang Ye: There is no moonlight today.

It took a long time for Mi Chun to reply to his message.

Xiaomi: Nonsense, the moonlight today is obviously beautiful.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Xiaomi: It's really just that the moonlight is beautiful!