Chapter 5

In the end, Mi Chun's daily salary was increased by another hundred yuan, which made him really satisfied. He also worked harder to take care of Shangye, just to support him.

Shang Ye's condition has stabilized a lot. What's left is that he needs to slowly recover. The neck brace has been removed and the activities of the upper body are no longer hindered. The difficulty is still in the lower body. Although he doesn't say it, Mi Chun knows that his injured leg is very serious. It hurts, but the anesthetic can't be used all the time, so he often falls asleep with the pain and wakes up with the pain again.

His condition was much better, and people came to see him in an endless stream.

Mrs. Lu came here every morning, but when she saw Shang Ye's lips that were white with pain and Mi Chun's handkerchief wiping his sweat, she felt very uncomfortable, so she didn't stay very long.

Mi Chun is a little confused. Does Mrs. Lu care about Shangye or not?

Mrs. Lu didn't come this morning. Instead, it was Shang Ye's father Shang Yueze. This was the first time Mi Chun met him. Shang Ye and Shang Yueze looked exactly alike, except for the traces of Lu Qiao's facial features. The fierce aura on both bodies was exactly the same.

"Someone has already dealt with the aftermath of the car accident. Although there is a vice president on the company's affairs, you should keep an eye on it yourself when you can..." Shang Yueze's voice was so deep that Mi Chun always felt that it was like thunder from the sky. , which is quite depressing.

Shang Ye nodded.

Mi Chun handed the brewed tea to Shang Yueze. He lowered his head and took a sip, then realized something was wrong. He looked up at Mi Chun and said, "Know tea art?"

Mi Chun quickly shook his head: "No."

In the past, he He was forced to learn it by his family, but he was not good at it, so he always dealt with it. Thinking that it was Shang Ye's father who came today, he didn't send it off like Lu Jiayou. He still remembered some of it, but It wasn't too much, so the tea brewed was neither fish nor fowl. Unexpectedly, Shang Yueze tasted it.

When Mi Chun returned to the kitchen, he felt a little strange. Even though Mr. Shang had such a serious car accident, his father didn't even care about him. Instead, he asked him to care about the company.

He scratched his head. The world of rich people is really complicated.

Later, Mi Chun didn't understand what they were talking about, so he stayed in the kitchen preparing lunch. He didn't know if that person would stay for dinner, so Mi Chun didn't dare to ask.

"Do you still blame your mother?" Shang Yueze only took a sip and put down the teacup without touching it again.

"How could that happen?" Shang Ye really didn't care.

Lu Qiao has been pampered by the Lu family since she was a child. It is not an exaggeration to say that she is a little fairy who does not eat the fireworks of the world. In the first twenty years of her life, she was pampered by the Lu family, and in the last thirty years she was favored by Shang Yue. Ze Chong, maybe in the year when Shang Ye was born, Lu Qiao may have felt maternal love for him for a while, but as Shang Ye grew up, there were many more colorful things that invaded Lu Qiao's life. Gradually, the business community was allowed to grow on its own.

He grew up abroad and knew how parents and children in foreign countries interacted with each other. In his mind, once he became an adult, it meant being separated from his parents. However, he separated from his family relatively early.

Lu Qiao is suitable to be a rich lady or wife, but not a mother.

"She can live a free and unrestrained life. I'm actually very happy that you love her."

Children are not a stumbling block for a woman. Lu Qiao can live such a happy life, and Shang Ye is very happy for her.

Shang Yueze nodded: "Should I go back to my old home after discharge or?"

"No, I plan to live in an apartment near the company."

"Then I will let Aunt Qin take care of you?"

Shang Ye still shook his head: "My nurse will follow I'll come with you."

"Are you going to go back to the company when you're discharged from hospital?"

"Well, I just have difficulty moving my legs, nothing else is wrong."

"Okay."

Shang Yueze is also very used to the independence of the business family. They are not like father and son. It was more like a superior and a subordinate, asking and answering questions one by one. Mi Chun felt depressed when he came out to refill the tea.

"Do you want to eat here?" Shang Ye asked again and added, "His cooking is quite delicious."

Shang Yueze shook his head: "No, your mother is still waiting for me."

Shang Ye said Without leaving him alone, Mi Chun sent Shang Yueze to the elevator.

When she came back, Mi Chun kept wondering, is this the way a father and son should get along? If nothing else, let's just say that he and Yu Zimei, the half-way mother and son, are more familiar with each other than these two.

When he returned to the ward, he was still looking at Shang Ye, which made him feel numb.

"Your pot is burnt." Shang Ye said.

Mi Chun then hurriedly ran into the kitchen. His soup was cooked perfectly, but it was all burnt.

After thinking about it, Mi Chun understood that maybe there was some sympathy in his eyes just now, and Shang Ye was such a proud and self-respecting person, and he would definitely not be able to bear being looked at by him like that.

Mi Chun smiled at the shiny and reflective cabinet. Looking at herself inside, she smiled so warmly that it felt like a spring breeze. Then she restrained herself and encouraged herself in her heart. She must take good care of Mr. Shang. Mr. Shang looked like Unlike a stingy person, the payment can definitely be settled in one go, and I will be one step closer to getting married.

It was just that he was smiling so stupidly in the cupboard that Mi Chun felt chilled just looking at him. It took him a while to regain his normal expression and looked at the time. It was time for Shang Ye to pee.

After lunch, Mi Chun wiped his body again. It would be better to sleep with his body fresh and refreshed. Mi Chun said while wiping, "Can I go out in the afternoon?" Shang

Ye frowned subconsciously: " Don't you need to buy groceries? Why are you going out again?"

"I've been in the hospital for several days. I have to go home for a visit." Mi Chun was thinking about the chicken, duck and rice in the refrigerator that Yu Zimei brought from the countryside. , although it will be fine if kept frozen for a long time, but I just feel uneasy without taking a look at it, "I have to bring two more clothes."

Everything is available here, but the washing machine is for Shang Ye to wash clothes, Mi Chun was too embarrassed to use it. His clothes were all washed by hand. Clothes could not be hung in a sunny place in the ward. The last time he changed his clothes, they were still a little damp, so he should bring two more clothes.

"I'll leave when you fall asleep, and I'll be back when you wake up."

Shang Ye said nothing, as if he acquiesced.

Mi Chun has read the Metropolis Economic News over and over again several times, and the corners are a little curled up. It is estimated that he will be able to memorize the newspaper after reading it twice more. It seems that Shang Ye is not the same. Wanting to listen to this newspaper again, Mi Chun could only take away the sleeping newspaper and change it to a book from the bookshelf beside the bed.

The name is "Flowers Blooming on a Rainy Night", and it looks like a book about flowers and plants, Mi Chun thought.

"He never thought that he would love a man so much that he couldn't help himself. That man was like a deadly flower or poisonous wine. If he clung to it, he would be shattered to pieces." The more

Mi Chun read, the more strange he felt . , looked at Shang Ye again, and saw that the pressure on his body was even lower, as if he was very angry. Mi Chun stammered: "I thought it was a book about flowers and plants, but it turned out not to be the case. "

Throwing the book away like a hot potato, Mi Chun accepted the newspaper and continued to read it without emotion.

It took a while for Shang Ye to fall asleep. Mi Chun packed a small bag, told the bodyguard at the door, and asked the nurse to visit the ward more. Then he left the hospital and prepared to go home. He was afraid that Shang Ye would have to wait too long. Impatient, he rarely chose to take a taxi. It was just a taxi, but he still had to get the ticket.

The house hadn't been occupied for several days, so it couldn't be considered dirty, but it still smelled like dust. I didn't have time to clean it, so I hurriedly packed up a few clothes, took some millet and dried mushrooms from the cabinet, and hurried out again.

At the gate of the community, he met Cao Jun, his fellow villager who also brought him to City A. His girlfriend Cheng Wanwan was sitting in the back seat of his electric car.

"Brother Jun, Sister Wanwan."

Cao Jun also rented this house for him. Mi Chun was very grateful to him: "I heard that Aunt Yu is here, are you still going out?"

"I took the job, and mom came to stay for two days. I'll be back soon." Mi Chun smiled, took out an apple from his bag and handed it to Cheng Wanwan, "Let's not talk about it for now. When I'm free, you can come to my house for dinner."

Cao Jun ordered nod.

In fact, he didn't know Mi Chun very well, but his mother had a good relationship with Aunt Yu and asked him to take more care of Mi Chun who came to city A. Although they grew up in the same village, because Mi Chun had been in poor health since childhood, they I don't have much contact with him, and I don't know where Aunt Yu hired the famous doctor. Mi Chun suddenly recovered from her illness five years ago, and she came to City A to work with him.

Cheng Wanwan poked him in the waist before he took his girlfriend home on his electric bike.

When Mi Chun met Cao Jun, she remembered that she had made such a big joke when she first met Cao Jun. At that time, he was being led by Yu Zimei to slowly get to know the world. When he saw the electric bike Cao Jun was riding, his eyes widened. When he got home, he told Yu Zimei that he wanted to marry Cao Jun.

Yu Zimei was so frightened that she quickly covered his mouth. From then on, Yu Zimei continued to instill in Mi Chun the idea that men in this world cannot marry.

Mi Chun laughed as he thought about it. This good mood lasted until he met his colleagues downstairs in the hospital.

Mi Chun actually has a good temper and smiles with everyone, but he is the only one who can't deal with Ji Xingguo. He is older than Mi Chun and has some connections. Those are easy and highly rewarding jobs. His, originally Mi Chun was on good terms with him, but unfortunately Ji Xingguo just didn't like Mi Chun, and Mi Chun still doesn't know how he offended this person.

"I heard that you took a big order." Ji Xingguo walked up to Mi Chun, his eyes were sinister, like a snake spitting poisonous messages, which made Mi Chun very uncomfortable.

"It's all arranged by the company."

"Really?" Ji Xingguo said, "That idiot Chen Yongtao thinks about you in everything? What? Did you take off your pants and let him do it?"

What he said was too dirty. Mi Chun was so dirty that he frowned. He didn't know how Ji Xingguo knew about the incident a few years ago. As long as Mi Chun appeared in front of him, he would use this incident to stab Mi Chun.

"Your mouth is so dirty, have you ever used your toothbrush to clean the toilet?" Although Mi Chun has always been kind to others, it does not mean that he is easy to bully.

"Don't be so fucking shameless." Ji Xingguo took action as soon as he came up. He thought that Mi Chun, a little brat like him, couldn't stand a punch from him, but he forgot that in the nursing industry, he didn't have any strength. Can't get a job.

When his fist came back, Mi Chun gave way slightly, and his hands clamped down on Ji Xingguo like iron pliers: "This is a hospital, I don't want to argue with you."

"Damn it." Ji Xingguo broke away from Mi Chun's hand. Hands, "What are you still standing there for?"

The next moment, several people appeared around Mi Chun, all of them were working with Ji Xingguo in the company. Mi Chun was unable to fight with four hands, and was dragged to the side by several people. In the alley.

When Shang Ye woke up, there was no figure of Mi Chun in the room, only Lu Jiayou who came to eat.

"He's not back yet?" Shang Ye's throat was a little dry. Lu Jiayou was not as careful as Mi Chun, so he naturally didn't expect that he needed to drink water at this moment.

"Xiaomi? The bodyguard said he was out."

Shang Xilu Jiayou always said nonsense: "It's been so long and you haven't come back yet?"

There was a knock on the door, but it was not Mi Chun who came in, but a San This man, who was in his teens, had wandering eyes. He looked around the entire ward as soon as he entered the door, which made Shang Ye feel very uncomfortable.

"It's Mr. Shang. I'll take care of you in the company. My name is Ji Xingguo. You can call me Xiaoji." Ji Xingguo walked quickly to Shang Ye and wanted to shake his hand.

Shang Ye frowned and looked at this man grinning. His yellow teeth made him sick and he almost vomited: "Get out!"