Chapter 60

Shang Ye was very adaptable to his new life. After a day of rest, he went to his senior brother's company to prepare for joining.

In fact, his first choice abroad was programming, but Feng Zhao changed his choice and went to study business administration. However, he never gave up his love for programming, so when his senior brother found him, he agreed after thinking about it for a while. invitation.

A programmer's life is all about dealing with screens and keyboards. Mi Chun also packed up a quiet study room in their new home. His senior brother was very tolerant of him and did not restrict him from working in the company, so he had more freedom in his time.

He is now living the kind of life he dreamed of. Mi Chun will wake up in his arms every day, and he will get up and make breakfast with Mi Chun, then send him downstairs and watch him ride After the trolley goes far away, go upstairs by yourself.

The senior brother gave him a not difficult task, and after he finished handing it in, there was nothing else to do. He was about to buy groceries for the evening when he received a call from Lu Qiao.

Her mood seemed to have calmed down a lot, but she still had a trembling voice when talking to Shang Ye on the phone: "Xiaoye, can I come over and see you?"

Shang Ye did not refuse, only said that they had changed houses and he would go. Pick her up at the gate of the community.

Lu Qiao came very quickly. After entering their new house, she spoke carefully: "I also have a three-bedroom house under my name, in the middle of the city. If you are willing..."

Shang Ye shook his head: "No, it's quite good for us to rent a house now."

Lu Qiao quickly explained: "The house has nothing to do with the business. It was my property before marriage."

"That's not the reason." Shang Ye explained, "I'm afraid Xiaomi will have a psychological burden. , we are fine as we are now."

Lu Qiao was not sober that night because of Shang Yueze's expiration and lies, but after she sobered up, she found that she had selfishly ignored Shang Ye again because of her own affairs. She On his face, he said sarcastically: "Xiaoye, are you really with Xiaomi?"

Shangye didn't hide anything: "Yes, we are together."

The trace of luck that Lu Qiao still had was gone. She had never She had never educated Shang Ye, so she was naturally not qualified to stop him from choosing the person he liked. She remembered what Lu Xin said to her when she cared about the Lu family.

He looked at Lu Qiao after she went home and cried, and shook his head: "If you want a divorce, the Lu family's lawyers will fight the divorce lawsuit for you."

Lu Xin paused: "But you have to know that you What is the reason for the divorce? Is it because of Shang Yueze's deception? But this matter has become a foregone conclusion. You mentioned it again and again that he lied to you. How uncomfortable would it be for him to hear it in Ono's ears? "

It's your fault for not raising him, but he can at least comfort himself that you were able to give birth to him because you could accept him. But you are like this now, how do you let him live with himself? His mother doesn't welcome him, and his father doesn't welcome him." Are you treating him as a bargaining chip, and your grandparents are just for their own selfish desires?"

Lu Qiao couldn't even cry anymore: "Xiaoye..."

"I heard that he broke with the businessman because of his nurse. Although I don't I agree, but I can understand, but you, no one from the merchants are qualified to oppose them. I heard Jiayou said that he takes care of Xiaoye more than any of you merchants."

"If Feng Zhao really takes care of him I will not sit idly by when I am cornered. When my mother passed away, she left a fund for Ono, and I will hand it over to him at the right time."

"Xiaomi is very good, very good." Lu Qiao whispered softly, "He is very good to you, right?"

Shang Ye nodded: "Yes."

Mi Chun was sent to Shang Ye twice by Lu Qiao, so it couldn't be God's arrangement.

She and Shang Yueze had lived a married life for more than 20 years, but it was far less warm than the two young people who had just lived together.

Lu Qiao was a little at a loss in this house. The home with traces of the two people's lives everywhere made her a little at a loss. She held the cup handed over by Shang Ye: "I decided to divorce him."

Shang Ye looked at her, There was no consolation: "I hope you think clearly. I think you didn't think clearly about getting married and having children. Now that you are divorced, I hope you can be more sober and ask your uncles and their opinions. Don't Impulsive."

Lu Qiao's face turned red when she said it, feeling ashamed and uncomfortable. Only then did she realize that mentioning Shang Yueze's mistakes again and again was denying Shang Ye's existence again and again.

She took out a card from her bag and handed it to Shang Ye hastily: "I'm sorry, it's all my fault." She ran out without waiting for Shang Ye to refuse. Shang Ye looked at her back. , flustered and embarrassed, finally gently placed the bank card on the partition of the entrance and stopped looking at it.

The news of Shang Ye's resignation spread in the business circle of City A. On the second day after the news came out, Shang Feng's stock price dropped to the limit. The merchant had no suitable children to take over the position. Shang Yueze also Looking like a frost-beaten eggplant, Feng Zhao had no choice but to regain control of the business several years after leaving Shangfeng.

As for Shang Ye's resignation, the people at ACH are most dissatisfied. They chose Shang Feng, firstly because the tender document was so perfect, and secondly because of Shangye. As a result, now that Shangye has resigned, ACH is also quite concerned about this. There are criticisms.

Feng Zhao is getting older and is no longer able to adapt to such high-intensity work. She began to suffer from insomnia and anxiety from the first day she returned to Shangfeng. Then her blood pressure gradually increased and she felt uncomfortable everywhere. .

Shang Liang then handed her the antihypertensive medicine and looked at her haggard look: "Why don't you find a junior to help you share the burden? That kid from Kering is no worse than Xiaoyu."

Feng Zhao squeezed the medicine bottle tightly. Ever since he returned to China because of Feng Kaiyu's incident, Shang Liangcai had been particularly concerned about the Feng family's affection. He wanted to help Feng Kaiyu offend more than once. After realizing that there was no hope, he also wanted to arrange for Feng Kaiyu's younger brother to join Shangfeng. All this was too unfair. It's unusual.

She did not answer Shang Liangcai, but was thinking about what relationship Shang Liangcai had with the Feng family. Apart from herself being the middle link, could Shang Liangcai be involved with other Feng family members?

She didn't change her expression, finished approving the documents, and told Shang Liangcai that she wanted to rest first.

Shang Liangcai did not doubt his presence and said some words of concern before leaving the office.

After Shang Liangcai left, Feng Zhao had no choice but to call Su Pei. Shang Ye resigned, but the entire assistant office team did not leave. Su Pei was still the assistant to the general manager.

Feng Zhao told her to find a private detective to see what Shang Liangcai had done recently and who he had met. Su Pei nodded in agreement.

As if remembering something, Feng Zhao looked at Su Pei and asked her, "Have you been following Xiaoye?"

Su Pei nodded, realizing that Feng Zhao wanted to know something, she became more cautious.

Not getting the answer she wanted from Su Pei, she waved Su Pei out. Now she could only admit that it was not Shang Ye who needed Shang Feng, but Shang Feng who needed Shang Ye.

But what he did made me angry. Even if I wanted him to come back, I would have to clear away the stains around him, but I still needed to think about it in the long term.

But just as she put down her work, she received another call from Shang Yueze, saying that Lu's family was here and waiting for her to come back to discuss the divorce.

Feng Zhao was so angry that he turned blue. Ever since he took over Shang Feng, he had never been happy!

When she returned home, Shang Yueze was looking at Lu Xin coldly. Lu Xin was Lu Qiao's brother and the current head of the Lu family. Lu Qiao also had an elder brother in the Lu family, Lu Yao, the eldest brother of the Lu family. He entered politics and separated from the Lu family early. The Lu family also deliberately avoided suspicion and did not want to affect the eldest brother's career.

But the same thing is that the Lu family, from parents to two elder brothers, all love Lu Qiao very much. When Lu Qiao insisted on marrying Shang Yueze, they actually didn't agree, because Feng Zhao's reputation was in A Everyone in the city knew that they would be wronged if Lu Qiao married her.

But when Shang Yueze knelt in front of their house for a day, the old lady of the Lu family saw his sincerity, so she let Lu Qiao marry, and Shang Ye was born the next year.

The day after Shang Ye was born, Feng Zhao took the child to country M. The old lady of the Lu family looked at Lu Qiao's carefree appearance after giving birth. After all, she couldn't say anything to accuse her. She thought After all, Feng Zhao was Shang Ye's grandmother, and at least she would not treat him harshly. It was only when she took Jiayou to country A that year that she realized that the child was not doing well. So after that, even if Feng Zhao was not happy, She also takes Jiayou to spend time with him every year.

She didn't want to blame her daughter harshly, but she couldn't bear to see her grandson suffer such torture. When people get older, they can't keep things in mind, so they died of depression two years ago. Before she died, she took her sons and asked them to compensate Shangye. .

But now that the time has come, Shangye no longer needs their apology.

Lu Xin came with a big fight and brought several lawyers to handle the divorce. Back then, he swore by his mother's bedside that even if Lu Qiao divorced in the future, Lu Xin would support her for the rest of his life.

No matter how they negotiated, Shang Yueze was determined not to divorce.

Lu Qiao never knew that he had such a shameless temper, and for a moment he looked at Lu Xin in trouble, when Feng Zhao came back and said directly: "As long as you get divorced, I will hand over the position of General Manager Shang Feng to you. "

Lu Qiao also stared at him to see what decision he would make.

Shang Yueze shook his head: "I don't want a divorce, and I don't want Shang Feng. Now I can return the shares in Shang Feng to you. I just want Lu Qiao."

He burst into tears: "I wanted Shang Feng's shares back then. It's just for me and you to have a better life. I don't have much ability. I'm afraid that I can't give you the life you used to have. With just one child, we can..."

Lu Qiao walked up to him and slapped him. On the face: "You are so selfish. Can't my own property give me a good life?"

"But it is always yours! If I spend your money, what will I become?"

"Then you can Use your child in exchange for your self-esteem! Shang Yueze, you are really nothing." Lu Qiao took a step back and asked the lawyer, "If he is unwilling to sign the agreement, how else can I divorce?"

"We can separate, we can live separately. Two years, just file for divorce."

Accepting the lawyer's advice, Lu Xin took Lu Qiao and left the business. He took nothing with him before leaving and left all his clothes and jewelry in the business.

Feng Zhao looked at Shang Yueze's unfulfilled look: "Leave us now. It's not like you can't find her. As long as you have the will, you can't find any girl! Maybe you can have another child!"

Shang Yue Ze Xin said with despair: "I have already been sterilized. I only want Xiao Ling, and I don't want anyone else."

------------------

The author has something to say :