Chapter 8

This topic was not mentioned again, because Lu Jiayou had already noticed that Mi Chun was incompatible with all his ideas. To put it more harshly, Mi Chun was not from the same world as them. Only naive people would talk about love and marriage. , that consistent attitude made Lu Jiayou feel a little upset, so he left after eating, and until Shang Ye was discharged from the hospital, he never came again.

Shang Ye's apartment is in a newly opened building not far from the company. It is a duplex with a large flat floor. Shang Ye used to live upstairs, and the upper floor was his private space. But now because of his leg injury Because of the relationship, Mi Chun tidied up a room on the first floor for him.

When Mi Chun came to this apartment for the first time, she had only one feeling as soon as she entered the door: emptiness.

In fact, it does not mean that the house is empty, there are all the necessary furniture, but Mi Chun just feels that it is a little less popular. The whole house is cold, and there are usually aunties who come to clean, so there is actually nothing that Mi Chun needs to tidy up. , except the refrigerator.

Mi Chun opened the refrigerator and only saw soda water neatly arranged. The entire kitchen was empty, except for the basic stove, and there were no condiments.

After contacting Assistant Su, she would send someone to buy everything needed at home. Mi Chun went straight back home and moved all the inventory in his refrigerator into Shangye's refrigerator.

He has the final say in the kitchen, but he has no rights in other rooms. He can only clean the house again and make it spotless, waiting to welcome its owner back.

On the day he was discharged from the hospital, both Shang Yueze and Lu Qiao came. Lu Qiao was still the exquisite Mrs. Lu. Even a hair was carefully taken care of, as if she was not here to pick up her child from the hospital today, but to attend A fashion show.

Mi Chun bought Shang Ye a hat, which was just enough to cover his blue-black scalp and the long scar on his head. The brim of the hat was not wide, and Mi Chun could see his deep eyes.

"Mom, you are very beautiful today."

Lu Qiao smiled: "These are all new designs that have just been designed." She stretched out her white jade-like hand with a ring on it, "Your father gave it to me, does it look good? "

Shang Ye nodded: "It matches your skin color very well."

"Thank you."

Mi Chun rubbed his ears. He really couldn't understand this mother more and more. Maybe she didn't feel sorry for Shang Ye, she Mi Chun could tell that her heart ached every time she came to the hospital. You could say she was distressed, but she didn't come often.

"What are you doing standing still? Help me up."

Shang Ye reminded him when he saw Mi Chun staring at the heels of Lu Qiao's high heels.

Only then did Mi Chun come back to his senses. He leaned down and put one hand on Shangye's back. The other hand went around the crook of his leg and lifted him directly from the bed to the wheelchair.

It turns out that what Mi Chun said about his strength was not an exaggeration, he was really strong.

Just this hugging posture made Shangye's skin tremble. Holding him like this, Mi Chun was very close to him, and he could smell his good smell more clearly. The next moment, his ears and neck were all covered with... Very red.

"I asked you to help me, but I didn't ask you to hold me."

Shang Ye's breath was unsteady, and the end of his voice seemed to be trembling. He didn't know whether it was because of anger or something else.

"Then you can't use your legs now." Mi Chun patted the handle of the wheelchair, "It's not time for your legs to use force now. You will have to work hard for rehabilitation then."

Lu Qiao and Shang Yueze walked in In front of her, she was holding Shang Yueze's arm. It looked more like she was walking on a red carpet with spotlights than walking in the corridor of a hospital ward.

"Madam's manners are so good." Mi Chun watched her walking and said softly to Shang Ye.

The Lu family was a scholarly family for generations, so of course the Lu Qiao who was raised behaved like a lady, but I don't know how a child like Lu Jiayou could be raised now.

"Do you still know how to behave?"

Mi Chun gave him a blank look and said to herself that she had also learned it, although she wasn't very good at it.

When they arrived at the parking lot, Mi Chun carried Shang Ye into the car as she was, and when she got to the apartment, she carried Shang Ye down again. After three consecutive princess hugs, Shang Ye seemed to have accepted the reality and never made a sound again.

Shang Yueze and Lu Qiao seemed to be just here for a formality, taking their children home from the hospital and looking at the situation at home. They left without even having a meal. Shang Ye was also used to it. , and asked Mi Chun to take them to the elevator door.

While waiting for the elevator, Lu Qiao looked at Mi Chun seriously: "Please take good care of him. After we have been together for so long, you should understand that Xiaoye is a good boy."

Mi Chun wanted to ask a question since he thought he was a good boy . Child, why don't you say a thoughtful word to him, but such words are still out of bounds? He just smiled and nodded: "Don't worry, I will take good care of him."

Shang Ye did not go back to the room for the time being, he turned on the TV , the curtains on the balcony were drawn, the lights were not turned on, and it was a bit dark. The light from the TV was projected on his face, flickering on and off, making his profile even more handsome.

"I'm cleaning the room downstairs for you." Mi Chun walked up to him and took off his hat for him. A layer of green stubble had grown where his hair had been shaved, and it was densely attached to his scalp. , there was sweat on his forehead, Mi Chun took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wiped it with him, "I suggest you go and see if there is anything that needs to be changed?"

"No need."

Shang Ye looked at the handkerchief in his hand. The handkerchief was made of cotton and seemed to have some flowers embroidered on it. It was very elegant. He was not surprised that Mi Chun had a handkerchief on him because he looked like such a clean and pure person.

Seeing Shang Ye staring at his handkerchief, Mi Chun said: "My mother works in our textile factory and often gives out some benefits. There was a lot of cotton cloth like this, so I used it to make handkerchiefs.

" Ye hummed and looked away.

The downstairs of his house is actually used for entertaining guests, so there is only one guest room. The other rooms are a video room, a game room, and a storage room. There are no other rooms.

"Where are you sleeping?"

Mi Chun brought his simple nursing bed with him when he went to move the refrigerator stock. When he was in the hospital, he slept on the sofa, and now it is placed in the corner of the living room, next to The whole house felt out of place.

"I'll just set up a small bed outside your room. If you want to go to the bathroom at night or if something happens, I'll know immediately. I'll put it away in the morning so it won't get in the way."

Shang Ye didn't say anything in the end . What words of rejection.

Mi Chun thought he would take a good rest when he got home, but it turned out that he had just rested for a while and Assistant Su came again with a pile of documents.

For the sake of privacy, Shangye's study was originally on the second floor, but if he wanted to go upstairs in this situation, he could only let Mi Chun carry him up. Although he had slowly accepted it, that was only for going out. What does it look like at home with hugs and hugs?

"Shall I clean up another room and make it a study for you?"

Shang Ye nodded, and for the time being he was discussing business with Assistant Su on the coffee table in the living room. Mi Chun also made tea for them before going to clean up the room.

"When can you go to the company?" Su Pei arranged the signed documents and asked.

"Tomorrow, notify all departments to hold a meeting at nine o'clock in the morning."

"Don't you have two more days of rest?"

"No."

"Assistant Su, there is still a desk missing in that room." Mi Chun quietly poked his head out, afraid of disturbing them. His speaking voice was much lowered.

Su Pei nodded: "If nothing happens, I will go back to the company first." Then he said to Mi Chun, "Someone will deliver it in the afternoon."

After Assistant Su left, the room fell into silence again.

"Do you want to sleep for a while?" Mi Chun pushed his wheelchair, "Eat as soon as you wake up."

His body has not fully recovered, and it was indeed a bit exhausted just now, and his head is a little dizzy: "Then just sleep for a while."

Mi Chun put him on the bed, and reached out to get the newspaper on the bedside to read him a newspaper, but now that he was home, there would no longer be a newspaper on the bedside, and his mobile phone froze in mid-air.

Shang Ye pulled his hand back: "There's no need to read the newspaper to me. Go and do your business."

"Okay, then you have a good rest."

The light quilt covered him, and it didn't smell like the quilt he had covered before. Same, Mi Chun should have been exposed to the sun, there was a smell of sunshine, and there was no sound of Mi Chun reading the newspaper. I just felt it was a little difficult to fall asleep, and I tossed and turned for a while before falling asleep.

In the kitchen, Mi Chun was preparing to cook. There were many appliances in Shangye's kitchen that he didn't even know how to use, so he just made some simple meals.

Shang Ye hadn't woken up yet, and Mi Chun couldn't help but call him, so he started to pack his luggage, bringing a few clothes and some of his usual hobbies. The handkerchief Shang Ye saw just now had the He embroidered all the patterns himself, and he usually wouldn't dare to take those patterns out of the house. Now that he has to stay at home to accompany her, and the business world is a busy person, he should be able to have his own time to do these.

In the past, everyone thought that he was a very strange brother. You said that he was not doing his job properly, but his cooking and embroidery skills were extremely good. The Mi family brother was the most virtuous and virtuous person. You said that he was a good match, but he only believed in life. There were two people in his life, so even though he was of marriageable age in his previous life, no one cared about him.

If there is anything that satisfies Mi Chun in modern society, it is that concubinage cannot be taken openly here. Although some people still cannot control themselves, at least the third party will be condemned.

Mi Chun put away his embroidery needle, because Yu Zimei said that no man can do needlework in today's society, so he can, but he must keep a low profile, especially in big cities, and he must pay more attention to hiding his clumsiness.

After packing his things, he took another look at the soft hat he bought for Shang Ye. It was a very simple style, and even the stitching was not done very well.

Mi Chun took out his own thimble and carefully sewed the brim of the hat again. Finally, he couldn't help himself and embroidered a cat on the edge of the hat.

The room was quiet except for the sound of Mi Chun's breathing. After a long time, he moved his neck, lowering his head so low that his shoulders were almost numb.

"Are you embroidering?"

Just as he rubbed his sore shoulders, he saw Shang Ye sitting in a wheelchair and slowly coming to him.

Mi Chun:! ! !

--------------------

The author has something to say:

What happened to the boy embroidering a flower!