Chapter 64

Back home, Shang Ye had already cooked the rice and was waiting for him to come back to stir-fry. He took several deep breaths downstairs to make sure his mood was okay before going upstairs.

"Why are you back so late today?" When he heard the voice in the hall, Shangye put down his work and saw Mi Chun changing his shoes, bending down to put on his slippers.

"I'm very late every day." Mi Chun pulled him up and kissed him, "Today the lady came to discuss the details of the wedding dress with me, and I worked overtime for a while."

He put down the bag: "You are hungry. What do you want to eat?"

Shang Ye saw that he was really tired, and knew that he was really tired recently and had a busy schedule: "Stop cooking, I'll order takeout."

Mi Chun smiled apologetically at him: " Then please trouble Mr. Shang, I'm going to take a shower."

It wasn't until some cold water poured from the top of his head that Mi Chun became slightly more awake. Things outside the home should be resolved outside the home. It's not wise to take emotions home. s Choice.

After washing, I realized that I didn't bring any clothes with me. I wanted to call out to Shang Ye, but I realized that he had put all his home clothes on the stool at the door of the bathroom. I don't know when Shang Ye started to become as meticulous as he is now. Someone who takes good care of people.

Eating Shang Ye's steamed rice, he ordered takeout from a restaurant that he liked very much. They were also his favorite dishes. He never mentioned it, but Shang Ye remembered it.

In a slightly better mood, Mi Chun took the initiative to put away the bowls, but was held down by Shang Ye: "I'll wash it, you have a good rest."

Mi Chun was not polite to him. Recently, it seems that because of the heavy work intensity, his body is very easy Feeling tired. He didn't tell Shang Ye about his meeting with Feng Zhao tonight. He knew that the relationship between them was tense, and there was no need to make the relationship between them worse.

"You seem to have something on your mind today." Shang Ye saw that the smile on Mi Chun's face was obviously reduced, and he grabbed Mi Chun's hand, "What's wrong? Are you not going well at work?"

Mi Chun hugged his waist sideways, smelling He was wearing the same fragrance as his own, and his tense mood relaxed: "No, I'm just tired, so can you order it one less time at night?"

Shang Ye bit the tip of his nose, feeling warm in his arms. , relying on him wholeheartedly, although now after being bitten by him, he only left a hairpin for him to see: "I really can't help it, but you have brought it up, and I am not the kind of person who cannot discuss it. Someone."

Mi Chun then raised his head, smiled at him, then crossed his body and turned off the light.

The moonlight slowly streamed into the room from the window sill, and a night light beside the bed also emitted soft light.

Without Shang Ye tirelessly tossing him, he had a good night's sleep, and the alarm clock in the morning failed to wake Mi Chun up.

For the first time, Shang Ye got up first. Looking at Mi Chun's childish face after falling asleep, he kissed his face a few times before getting up first.

He didn't know how to cook much breakfast, and he couldn't make complicated omelette rice porridge, but steaming the steamed buns wrapped by Mi Chun was more than enough. After the milk was poured and the buns were served, Mi Chun slowly woke up.

He was stunned for a long time before Shang Ye picked him up and carried him into the bathroom to wash up. He finished breakfast as if he was in a daze. Seeing that he was not in good spirits, Shang Ye took the initiative to take him to the company on a tram, and then he went to the other side to do his work. The time is very flexible, and the senior brother never stipulates when he should go to work.

His company and Mi Chun's company were in two different directions, but he didn't turn around immediately after sending Mi Chun off today and went directly to Shang Feng Building.

Su Pei is waiting for him. Su Pei sent him a message last night, saying that he would meet today.

"Mr. Commerce, this is something that the Chairman asked me to investigate. It's so unbelievable that I want to tell you first." Su Pei took out a brown paper bag from his bag, "The Chairman asked me to pay attention to the old man's movements a few days ago. , the private detective found out these things."

Seeing that Su Pei looked a little embarrassed, Shang Ye had some guesses in his mind, but he opened the paper bag calmly.

Photos, documents, and information are the shady things of their business. If Feng Zhao sees them, the business will be turned upside down.

"Don't make any noise about this." Shang Ye put away the brown paper bag, "If she asks you about the result, just hold it off for now. These things are not suitable for showing her now."

Su Pei nodded with a heavy face, and she did not She didn't read what was inside, but just heard the private detective mention it. Because it was too unbelievable, she didn't let the private detective finish talking about it.

She no longer worked in the company, and Shang Ye didn't ask her about the company's affairs, but Su Pei looked sad: "Mr. Shang, are you really not going back to the company?"

Shang Ye didn't give her a definite answer. He felt that he He is living a good life now, and he feels more satisfied with a peaceful life as a wealthy man than with countless possessions.

"There are constant rumors about the company now, and I know that several shareholders are already thinking about their shares." Su Pei sighed, "Many people from the lower departments have asked me for news."

Shang Ye looked at this from himself She has been her right-hand girl since she entered the company. Almost the best years of her life have been given to Shang Feng: "Su Pei, I probably won't return to the company. If there is a better future, I hope you will consider it carefully."

The expression on Su Pei's face could no longer be maintained: "Mr. Shang...will you really ignore Shang Feng in the future?"

"It's still unknown." Shang Ye did not give her a definite answer. , "That's not my ambition now."

"But now everyone in the company is panicking. Everyone hopes you can come back. I heard from the R&D department that Mr. Cheng can't sleep a wink for a long time."

Shang Ye stood up and said He patted her shoulder gently: "I know, you worked hard."

Looking at his leaving figure, Su Pei sighed, took out the mirror and touched up her makeup before packing her things and going to work.

In addition to the wedding dress that Mi Chun has on hand, another more important thing is the embroidery exhibition launched by LD this year, which will bring together all the embroidery masters from around the world to exchange techniques. It is said to be a competition, but in fact it is more like At the internal exchange meeting, it is said that Ms. Roland, who has been in hiding for a long time, will also attend.

Mi Chun is now thinking about what kind of works he should submit for competition and exchange. He has no clue at the moment.

Shang Ye knew that he was anxious, but he didn't know much about his career and had no way of giving him inspiration. He just felt a little distressed to see him lose weight recently.

The divorce lawsuit between Lu Qiao and Shang Yueze, which had been dragging on for several months, finally went to court. No matter how much Shang Yueze refused, they finally got divorced and had no choice but to liquidate their assets. No more relations.

Feng Zhao was very satisfied with this, but what she didn't expect was that Shang Yueze actually handed over 10% of Shang Feng's shares in his name to Lu Qiao in the end.

Including the 20% previously given by Shang Ye, Lu Qiao now holds 30% of Shang Feng's shares, which is only 5% less than Feng Zhao's 35%!

This gave Feng Zhao a great sense of crisis.

Shang Feng's shares are divided very clearly, with Feng Zhao holding 35%, Shang Ye 20%, Shang Yueze 10%, Shang Liangcai 5%, and the remaining shareholders 3%. ten.

As long as there is no civil strife in the merchants, Shang Feng's shares will be firmly in the hands of the merchants. But now, Lu Qiao, an outsider, has obtained 30% of Shang Feng's shares. This makes Feng Zhao sleepless. Not stable.

Lu Qiao looked at the equity certificate in his hand, notarized it accompanied by Lu Xin, and handed over all 30% of the shares to Shang Ye.

"I know you don't want it, but you deserve it." Lu Qiao handed the signed equity transfer agreement to Shang Ye, "I, an outsider, can clearly see your contribution to Shang Feng. Things should belong to you. If you want to take the next step, mom can support you."

Shang Ye just glanced at it lightly: "You don't need to do this, these shares will be your backing . ."

Lu Qiao's heart ached, and she wanted to say, shouldn't you be my backer? But she couldn't say this, she was not qualified.

"You and Xiaomi will also need protection in the future. Mom is never short of money." Lu Qiao smiled reluctantly, "Consider these as your wedding gifts from mom."

After saying this, Shang Ye had no choice but to accept her. of kindness.

"I'm going out tomorrow to relax, and I probably won't be back in a short time." Lu Qiao looked at the child in front of her who she had never cared about, and now he has grown into an upright man, and she will never be able to hurt him. Destroyed, she had no way to compensate, and her evasive personality made her afraid to face him.

"I wish you a happy journey. If you change your mind, there will be more beautiful scenery on the road."

Mi Chun and Shang Ye gave it to her on the day Lu Qiao left. She looked at the two people standing hand in hand and hugged her gently. The two of them looked at each other: "Xiaomi, be good with Xiaoye."

Mi Chun nodded heavily in front of her, and watched her enter the security checkpoint before Shang Ye took Mi Chun away. When leaving, he saw the slump from the corner of his eye. Shang Yueze.

The divorce had a great impact on him. Now he can no longer see the same person as before. He only feels that he is old, and now he looks even older than Shang Liangcai.

Shang Yueze didn't care about his own image and just held Shang Ye's sleeve tightly: "Which country did your mother go to? Tell me!"

Shang Ye gently brushed his hand away: "You are divorced. , I have no obligation to tell you."

They are not close to father and son, and Shang Yueze has no way to pose any substantial threat to Shang Ye. He just looks dejectedly at the electronic screen that keeps jumping, crying.

Shang Ye took Mi Chun back to the car and felt sad.

"Two people who love each other are like this..."

Shang Ye gently hugged Mi Chun: "Do you think they are in love?"

Mi Chun hugged Shang Ye's waist. He really didn't understand business well. The love-hate relationship between Yue Ze and Lu Qiao: "I don't know, but I love you very much."

------------------

The author has something to say :

Extra updates caught off guard! Praise me quickly