Chapter 80

The hot summer has passed, and Mi Chun's belly has become pregnant. Now he has very little time to go out. He can only walk in his garden when the sky gets dark.

The flowers he planted have all grown up. The chrysanthemums that were moved from Huaxin's yard are now blooming in large areas, red, pink, yellow, and white. Yu Zimei carefully flowers them every day. Reason.

They always gave Mi Chun prenatal check-ups in the hospital where Mu Guangji was. Mi Chun also met Mu Guangji's teacher for the first time, a retired doctor in his sixties. Guang Ji said that he had saved countless children and mothers under the teacher's scalpel.

Only then did their minds settle down.

The due date is probably New Year's Eve, and they can't say the exact date. They just asked them to pay special attention during those days. Mi Chun's physical condition is also very good, she can eat and sleep, and she also exercises every day under Yu Zimei's supervision.

Shang Ye's current career is still in his senior brother's company. Under his senior brother's management and with his technical support, the mobile phone system monitoring project jointly developed by Mingtong Communications and the Ministry of National Security has been completed. Because of his relationship with Guozi, Ming Tong Tongtong has now become a hot new star in the information industry.

Although at the beginning, the senior brother only said that Shangye Technology would become a shareholder, but when the company needed money during the development of the company, Shangye also invested part of the funds. However, the management of Mingtong has always been managed by the senior brother. He just I just prefer writing programs.

Because of Shang Ye's previous capital injection, every month's dividends are now transferred to Shang Ye's account in full. With their current income and the income from Shang Ye's investment and financial management, it is enough to live a good life, but Shang Ye always thinks of As for Huaxin, we have to create a better living environment for them.

Shang Feng's accounts in the past few months have been unable to make ends meet. Shang Ye has acquired 10% of the shares, which belongs to Mr. Cheng. Mr. Cheng resigned after the ACH project was completed. What is ridiculous is that in business Liangcai came to the Feng family, but none of them tried to retain him. Mr. Cheng was indispensable for Shang Feng to be where he is now, but they kicked him out of Shang Feng because of Mr. Cheng's personal relationship with Shang Ye. .

On the day that Mr. Cheng resigned, Xinli had already extended an olive branch to him, but Mr. Cheng directly refused.

Shang Feng is currently riding a tiger, with ACH Zhuyu at the front. They don't want to take on projects that are not good at the moment, and they won't be considered for high-end projects at all. They have no other choice but to rest on their laurels.

CEFC acted quickly and had already acquired 20% of the shares in his hands. It was said that Feng Zheng had sold the shares in exchange for liquidity on the books.

At the current rate, Shang Feng will soon be back in Shang Ye's hands.

Shang Yueze came to see Shang Ye when he was in better health. The femoral head of his right leg was necrotic and he was now on crutches. His face was full of vicissitudes. After hearing that Shang Ye was indifferent to Shang Feng, I lost my temper very much.

Shang Ye sat and confronted him: "Even if Shang Feng is returned to my hands, it will have nothing to do with the merchant anymore."

Shang Yueze was choked by him and became even more aged: "Are you just going to take away the family property like this?" Give it up to the family named Feng?"

"The only thing I care about is my family." Shang Ye said, "Don't worry, I will fulfill my obligation to support you."

Shang Yueze saw that he was determined and didn't care . He tried to persuade him again, but just asked him for news about Lu Qiao.

"She is fine now. I think you should also come out. You don't want to be said to be living on your ex-wife. Do what you should do. From the beginning, you have never done your best to be a father." I hope you can be more clear-headed about your husband's responsibility. After thinking about it clearly, you can then think about how to find her."

Shang Ye said this, and he could only figure out the rest by himself. He spent his whole life in a muddle. , I still don't know what I really want.

Shang Ye sat back in the car, thinking about the child who was about to be born, and was confused for a moment. How should he get along with the child?

He never thought that he would be a father one day. As Mi Chun approached the day of giving birth, he was actually more nervous than Mi Chun.

Mi Chun's belly was bulging, and she was now wearing a loose sweater. She and Yu Zimei were sitting and talking in the garden. The wind was a bit strong in the afternoon, and the petals blown up fell on Mi Chun's head and clothes.

Shang Ye gently brushed away the petals and kissed Mi Chun's lips gently as Yu Zimei left. They had not been close for a long time.

Mi Chun was a little out of breath from his kiss, and pushed his waist gently: "What's wrong with you?"

Shang Ye hugged him and sat down, put him on his lap, and wrapped his arms around him Mi Chun felt the abnormal curvature of his belly. At this moment, there was a sudden tremor under the palm of his hand. A lump suddenly appeared on Mi Chun's belly, and then it quickly calmed down.

Shang Ye's hand froze at that moment, a little at a loss: "Is he moving?"

Mi Chun nodded: "Mom said there should be fetal movement recently, but he is a lazy child and has not moved. "After that, he looked back at Shang Ye and said with some jealousy, "Maybe he knew you were back, so he waited for you on purpose, right?"

"He probably likes the two of us together."

He said this with a clear voice. Luo, the child in his belly kicked him gently again, as if agreeing with him, the two of them exchanged a look, and then both laughed.

"What happened to you just now? Are you in a bad mood?"

Shang Ye's love for the baby's fetal movement went to his head. What he wanted to say just now was hard to find. He thought for a while before saying, "I'm just a little confused. I I don't know how to be a good father."

Mi Chun hugged his neck: "No one is born with this skill, they all learn it later."

Shang Ye rested his head on his shoulder and said, "My My family didn't set a good example for me, so I don't know how I will face him when he is born."

"It doesn't make sense to think about it now. The moment you see him, you may know what to do. I did it." Mi Chun knew his childhood experience. His father had never played the role of a father, and Shang Liangcai, who was supposed to be the male elder in his life, had never shown any respect for him. The love and care of the younger generation.

Mi Chun's words simply comforted him. There is no way for human beings to predict everything that has not happened. We can only take it one step at a time. But no matter what, this child is his and Mi Chun's blood. It is theirs. The closest person in this world.

The wedding dress that Mi Chun gave to Luo Junhao's friend had already been embroidered and she asked Shang Ye to send it to him. Before he could receive feedback, Shang Ye forcibly collected his cell phone and prevented him from contacting the outside world. stuff, so he also missed the overwhelming announcements about the female star's wedding.

The most outstanding thing about her wedding was the Xiuhe set of her three wedding dresses. It was made entirely by hand. Every strand of gold thread and every small pattern was embroidered by hand. The other two sets were made by a company. Claim it, except for that set of Xiuhe.

After his wedding, she told the truth that it was tailor-made for her by LD's designer, and she directly mentioned Mi Chun's name during the interview.

As a result, all LD accessories, silk scarves and handkerchiefs produced by Mi Chun were sold out. People who came to make custom orders with Mi Chun knew that he would not accept custom orders this year, and their orders had already been postponed to the year after next. Now it seems that it is not possible. It was not affected at all by the plagiarism incident at that time.

Shang Ye simply told him about the matter. Mi Chun was a little eager to try embroidery, but Shang Ye sternly refused, saying that the most important thing for him now was to take good care of his health.

Shang Feng's stock price has reached an extremely low level. After Shang Liangcai guaranteed 51% of his shares, the rest of the shares were cashed in. The other shareholders of the company also had no interest in this precarious Shang Feng. Interest has caused the stock price to fall again and again, and the company's basic operations have become very difficult.

Shang Liangcai did not believe in evil, and asked Feng Zheng to withdraw some funds from the Feng family's capital chain to ensure Shangfeng's operation. What they were interested in was a bid from the environmental protection department. They could not get the main project, so they could only think of going to Shangfeng. If you subcontract one of the projects and win the bid, Shang Feng can come back to life.

Hua Xin almost laughed out loud when he heard the news. When Shang Ye was here, Shang Feng, this mark must be theirs. Without Shang Ye and his team, Shang Feng was reduced to the whole industry. At the bottom of the heap, all he wants to pick up are things that others don't want.

The shares they hold now have reached 49%, and they only need 2% more to overpower Shang Liangcai and gain control of Shang Feng.

"The people in the Feng family are all idiots. That Feng Zheng, who is in his forties, is still irritable and irritable. He wants to announce to everyone that he is Shang Liangcai's illegitimate son, but he never thought that once the news broke out, Even the gods can't save them."

"Don't we want Shang Feng to be completely bankrupt and then liquidated and reorganized?"

All we need is the last chance.

Soon the opportunity came. At the Feng family's board of directors, it was discovered that Feng Zheng had embezzled public funds. The second roommate of the Feng family aggressively approached Feng Zheng for an explanation. Under the questioning of the second roommate of the Feng family, Feng Zheng shouted loudly. After acknowledging the father-son relationship between himself and Shang Liangcai, the Feng family started to bite each other. This incident was quickly reported by the media. For a time, the Feng family and Shang Zhan were at the forefront of public opinion.

The good guys even started thinking and attributed Shang Ye's resignation and Feng Zhao's sudden stroke to Feng Zheng and Shang Liangcai.

Shang Feng's reputation was further reduced, all partners terminated their contracts, and Shang Feng faced high liquidated damages. Shang Liangcai had no choice but to continue selling his shares, but no one interested him. In the end, an unknown person bought the shares, and now Shang Feng has become their abandoned son. The real estate and private property were all used to compensate for the liquidated damages. Within a year, the prosperous Shang Feng went from being prosperous to the precarious situation it is today.

Shang Liangcai immigrated with Feng Zheng and Feng Zheng's son Feng Kaiyun. He didn't even visit Feng Zhao before leaving.

The weather is getting colder, and Shang Feng is going bankrupt.

When Shangfeng's employees were thinking of finding another way out, Shangye took 95% of his shares and announced that he would reorganize Shangfeng. This undoubtedly made some desperate Shangfeng's old employees see it. hope.

It's just that the New Year is approaching, and everything is not as important as celebrating the New Year. All the mess will be dealt with after the New Year.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

I started working today and I am so happy. There is still a little bit left to write about the final chapter. I will post it as soon as I finish it today. The main text of the live broadcast is completed.