Chapter 26

Knowing that everyone did not want their leaders to be present when they were on vacation, Shang Ye cleverly avoided their group activities and took Mi Chun out to sea when the morning light was low.

Mi Chun had little experience going to the beach, so Assistant Su reminded him to wear sunscreen when going to the sea, otherwise a whole day of sun exposure would cause skin damage.

Mi Chun quickly asked her to help buy sunscreen, then took her own small bag and pushed Shang Ye out.

Breakfast was prepared on the yacht, which was seafood porridge, and Mi Chun loved it.

Shang Ye's plan was to go fishing in the sea. Mi Chun touched his face and asked, "Can you calm down enough to fish?"

Shang Ye asked back, "Am I not calmer than you?"

Mi Chun shrugged, noncommittal.

Seeing how energetic he was, Shang Ye was still a little worried about whether he would get seasick. After all, just taking a plane would kill him half his life. Fortunately, Mi Chun could still endure the shaking of the yacht and looked good.

The yacht sets off from the port, facing the ray of sky where the sky and the sea meet, and speeds towards the center of the sea.

On a high-speed yacht, standing on the deck would feel the sea breeze very cool, so they did not come out in the cabin. Taking advantage of this time, Mi Chun quickly took out the sunscreen in the bag, and started to ignore Shang Ye's objections. Wipe him.

Shang Ye's eyes fell on the anti-mosquito bite ointment in his bag. He vaguely remembered that Lu Jiayou had used it. He hooked Mi Chun's backpack and took the ointment in his hand.

The sunscreen Su Pei bought was very easy to use. It had a light texture and was easy to spread. It was not greasy after application. Although Shang Ye didn't really want to use it, Mi Chun's hand kept touching his face, and he also There was no further obstruction.

When he arrived at the fishing place, the sunlight was not dazzling at the moment, and it was still warm on his body. He put Shang Ye in his place and watched him fishing for a while. He felt a little bored. He was originally sitting with Shang Ye. , I felt uncomfortable sitting there, so I kicked off my stool and sat directly on the deck. After playing for a while, I lay down on the deck, and even lifted the clothes on my back.

Shang Ye moved his eyes away from his smooth back and his waist, staring at the floats on the sea: "If you keep moving like this, you will drive away the fish."

Mi Chun got up: "I didn't mean to Sunbathe your back and get a healthy tan."

Shang Ye imagined Mi Chun's bronze skin and shuddered: "Then why do you put sunscreen on me?"

Mi Chun laughed out loud: "Haha , you are so fair, it's a pity to be tanned."

Shang Ye curled his lips: "It's better if you are fairer, go and play nearby, don't disturb my fish."

Mi Chun said oh, and moved a little away from Shang Ye, He lay on the edge of the deck and stretched out his hand from the gap in the guardrail to touch the seawater. When the seawater passed through his fingers, Mi Chun seemed to feel that all the pores in his body were stretched. It was so comfortable.

Mi Chun played in the water for a while, and his fingers were a little wrinkled by the soak. Then he took his hand back and discovered something even more incredible. There seemed to be some fish swimming over in the sea in the distance. Mi Chun didn't even blink. He watched until they came to him and circled around his hand in the water.

Mi Chun was afraid that he would make a sound to make these elves leave, so he could only keep quiet and continue to play with them with stars in his eyes.

Without Mi Chun around, Shang Ye's fishing rods were all empty. They were all small fish. The bucket beside him already contained several fish. He raised his head to look for Mi Chun's figure and found that this man was lying on the deck again. on, still whispering something.

Unfortunately, his legs couldn't move freely, and he couldn't see what Mi Chun was doing.

The staff on the yacht saw Shang Ye frequently looking towards the deck over there, so they pushed him towards Mi Chun very considerately. They saw several dolphins on Mi Chun's hand, circling around his hand. .

When he saw Shang Ye coming over, his eyes seemed to reflect the entire sea: "Mr. Shang, look, what is this? It's so cute."

Shang Ye looked at him: "Don't you even recognize dolphins?"

Mi Chun was very honest. He shook his head: "I don't know, I've never seen it before."

Shang Ye looked at his hand soaked in the sea. When he took it out, the sea water flowed from his wrist to his elbow, soaking his white shirt and jacket, and suddenly he felt He teased him with his thoughts: "Then do you know that sea water is salty?"

Mi Chun also shook his head with an innocent look, and then he took back his hand. There was still some wet sea water on his fingertips. He stretched out the tip of his tongue and gently rubbed it on his fingers. Licking it, it tastes salty.

He frowned and looked at Shang Ye: "I don't know if it's because my hands are salty, or if the sea water you said is salty."

Shang Ye didn't expect that he was so stupid that he would actually taste the sea water. He bent down , slender knuckles wiped away the remaining sea water around Mi Chun's mouth: "Try it if it's dirty or not?"

Mi Chun didn't realize how ambiguous this action was, and out of curiosity: "I must taste it. Taste the sea water to see if it is salty."

"Yes, don't taste it."

Shang Ye's hand was still on his lips. Only then did Mi Chun react and quickly got up from the deck. Shang Ye was still in a wheelchair. , Mi Chun quickly pushed him aside: "Why are you here? It's so dangerous here."

"Come here and see what kind of monster you are doing."

Mi Chun looked at the bucket next to him with a big harvest, his eyes were bright: " Have you caught so many fish?"

Shang Ye looked up at the rising sun and the beads of sweat on the tip of Mi Chun's nose: "Go back."

The yacht returned the same way, and when Mi Chun got off the yacht, he held it in his hand Carrying the full bucket, Shangye was maneuvering the wheelchair himself.

"Shall we have this for lunch? But I don't know how to cook seafood. Can I learn from the chef in the hotel?"

"You are here for fun, why do you want to cook by yourself?"

Mi Chun knows his position very well. , he is here to take care of Shang Ye, of course he must put Shang Ye first.

The trip to Island D lasted for three days. Shang Ye took Mi Chun to play all the things they had seen and never seen before. When they finally arrived at the airport, Shang Ye looked at the lights of the airport. Mi Chun's face was obviously darker.

In the past, Mi Chun always put a thick layer of sunscreen on him when he went out, but he didn't take any protective measures at all. He suddenly changed from a hard-boiled egg with its shell peeled off to a freshly boiled egg. Mi Chun didn't care about the tea eggs at all. On the contrary, she felt a little proud.

The return trip was by chartered flight. Mi Chun still sat with Shang Ye, but the one sitting by the window was replaced by Shang Ye.

Mi Chun was a little afraid of flying the night before, so she stayed up all night. The next day, she felt extremely sleepy. As soon as she got on the plane, she started to close her eyes and prepare to sleep.

I don't know whether it was because the weather was so good today or because he was sleeping too deeply. He didn't feel the turbulence of the plane during the whole journey. When he woke up, the plane was already landing. Shang Ye beside him hadn't woken up when Mi Chun moved. When he moved his neck, he realized that his hand was still being held. Shangye's palm was warm. Mi Chun's first reaction was that his palm seemed to be sweating.

As soon as he moved, Shang Ye also woke up. His eyes regained clarity almost instantly, but he still didn't let go of Mi Chun's hand.

It wasn't until the plane landed firmly that the holding hands were released. Shang Ye's expression did not change at all. When Mi Chun let go, his heart suddenly jumped. He covered his heart, thinking... It's not that my airsickness hasn't passed yet.

The weather gradually cooled down after the Mid-Autumn Festival in August, and Mi Chun took the time to go back to the rental house to pack some of his autumn clothes. He seemed to have grown a little taller, and the pants that were previously too long can now be worn well. , it will no longer drag the floor.

He called Yu Zimei excitedly, wanting to share this gratifying event with her, but Yu Zimei's voice on the other end of the phone sounded weak, not at all as lively as usual.

"Mom, what's wrong with you?" Mi Chun was very attentive, and he could tell something was wrong when he heard her first words.

"I'm fine. I just might have caught a cold. Now that the temperature has cooled down, you should wear more clothes."

Mi Chun frowned: "If you don't tell me what's wrong, I'll buy a ticket and come back soon."

Yu Zimei seemed to be threatened by him After arriving, he sighed: "It's nothing serious, I just feel a little uncomfortable with my eyes. I'm going to the hospital now."

The sound quality of the new mobile phone is very good. I can hear the noisy voices around Yu Zimei on the other end of the phone, and With the sound of the hospital call bell.

"Are you hospitalized?"

Yu Zimei answered hesitantly after a long time.

"Wait for me, I'll be back soon."

He didn't have time to pack the clothes he had packed, and he didn't care about anything else. He packed up his documents and ran to the train station without even saying a word to Shangye.

Fortunately for him, there was the last train just now, and he took a deep breath after getting on the train.

Yu Zimei is the best person in the world to him, an indispensable person who makes him feel a sense of belonging to this world, and is also his responsibility to Mi Chun in this world. He enjoys everything from him, but even he My mother couldn't protect her well.

After getting off the car, the phone ran out of power and turned off. Mi Chun is not a mobile phone user, and not having a mobile phone actually has little impact on him. Before hanging up the phone, he knew that Yu Zimei was hospitalized in the hospital in the town. It was already dark after Mi Chun got off the car. It was even difficult to get a taxi. Mi Chun spent twice as much money as usual to get a taxi back to town.

When he saw Yu Zimei, he was completely exhausted. He leaned against the already peeling door of the inpatient department to gain some support.

But even though Yu Zimei in the ward was facing him, even though the two of them were so close, Yu Zimei didn't seem to see him, or Cao Jun's mother Aunt Zhang next to her saw him: "Xiaomi is back?"

Yu Zimei's beautiful face Her expression was blank. She was obviously looking at the door, but her eyes were dull and unable to focus.

She was out of sight now.

Mi Chun squatted down weakly, covering her eyes and unwilling to accept this reality.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

There is still time at nine in the morning~