Chapter 57

I just ran into trouble on the way home. Mi Chun rode the tram to work by himself, and Shang Ye dragged his suitcase. It was inconvenient to sit in the back seat of him. Mi Chun didn't worry about taking the tram. Putting it here, Mi Chun thought for a while and gave him the house key: "You can take a taxi and go back first. I'll be back soon."

"Then you go slower on the road."

Shang Ye got home first, and the house was still as tidy as new. It's just that the coffee table is a little messy, with a few rolls of thread that couldn't be collected in time, and a few wilted apples.

This house is too small, but every inch is full of fireworks.

Mi Chun came back very quickly. Before Shang Ye had time to take a closer look at the house, he came back panting, even holding a slaughtered chicken in his hand.

"I came back quite early, and there happened to be local chickens in the market." Mi Chun was changing shoes in the foyer, watching Shang Ye in a daze in the room.

Mi Chun took off his coat after changing his shoes, walked up to Shang Ye, stood up on tiptoes and kissed him on the face: "The house is smaller, but it's enough for two people."

Shang Ye took the A chicken, looking at his hands that were a little white from being strangled by heavy objects: "I have seen this scene in my dream."

Mi Chun chuckled, then pushed his shoulders into the room: "You change first Clothes, I smell the strong smell of disinfectant on you."

After Shang Ye returned the clothes, Mi Chun was already working on today's dinner. He moved his aching shoulders while chopping vegetables.

Shang Ye walked into the kitchen. He was too tall and looked a little out of place in this low kitchen.

Mi Chun didn't kick him out. They were not an employer and a caregiver now, they were a family. Shang Ye naturally needed to share some of Mi Chun's housework.

It's just that he is too clumsy, and the kitchen is already small, so he has to bump into everything when he is busy.

Mi Chun turned his head and held his hand that had nowhere to rest: "Don't help me, just give me a shoulder massage. My neck hurts."

So Shang Ye stood behind him and gently touched his hand with a pair of big hands. His neck. Shang Ye's strength was a bit strong, and Mi Chun could bear it at first, but later on he couldn't bear it any more, and he moaned in pain.

"It hurts for a while, but it won't hurt after a while." Shang Ye relaxed his hand a little, "Have you used the neck and shoulder massager I bought for you?"

"Yes." Mi Chun put the ingredients into the pot. , and just left the kitchen together with Shang Ye, "But I don't use it too much."

Although he doesn't have to work overtime all the time, everyone in the department is still working hard when he gets off work, so he just embroiders for a while, and there are Sometimes I go back to my own home, sometimes I go back to Shangye, but there is no time to take good care of myself.

Mi Chun's range hood was not very good. Even if it was turned on to the maximum, there would always be fumes coming out. The room was filled with the aroma of food. Shang Ye sat on the sofa and asked Mi Chun to sit in front of him and continue to massage his shoulders.

Mi Chun closed her eyes: "What did you do in the hospital today?"

Shang Ye was silent for a while, and then said: "My grandma suddenly fainted, and I went to have a look."

Mi Chun was surprised: "Your grandma has returned to China? Shang

Ye nodded: "Because of some company matters."

When it came to the company matters, Mi Chun stopped asking. He stood up and said, "Wash your hands and get ready to eat."

While eating, Mi Chun kept giving Shang Ye The wild pickled vegetables, chicken legs, and chicken wings are all from Shangye, so I just gnaw on some random bones.

Shang Ye gave him the chicken drumsticks in the bowl: "You eat it. You have lost weight recently. Isn't the company's rice delicious?"

"It must not be as delicious as the ones you cook."

After taking a bite of the chicken legs, Mi Chun said, After looking at his face, he asked carefully: "Then will you go back to work in the company?"

Shang Ye shook his head: "We will hold a shareholders' meeting in a few days to hand over the work in hand. Then we will not be in Shang Ye anymore. " Feng has been appointed."

Mi Chun took a sip of water: "But isn't Shang Feng your own family company? Why did you resign?"

Shang Ye put down his chopsticks and gently touched Mi Chun's head: "If I weren't in Shang Feng Now that I'm employed, I'm the type of person who best meets your criteria for choosing a spouse. I don't have a distinguished background, and I can go to and from get off work with you. I can have extra meals with you when I get a promotion and a salary increase. I can spend money with you even if I need to pay for something urgent. We all frowned."

Mi Chun pursed his lips: "But I don't want you to be like this. You should be the kind of person who stands on the top of the mountain, waiting for me to catch up."

Shang Ye laughed: "You are so difficult Wait, isn't it okay for me to come closer to you? Don't worry, I don't work in Shangfeng, I have a job, and I can afford to support you."

Mi Chun turned to his side and hugged him gently: "I don't need you to support me. , I just hope you can be happy."

"I am very happy now. Xiaomi cooks for me after work every day, I can hold Xiaomi to sleep together at night, and I can still do the work I like."

Mi Chun asked: " Do you like programming? I remember your many books on programming."

"Yes, I met a senior brother when I was studying for a Ph.D., and he has recently started a business. I am a technical investor. After I finish handing over Shang Feng's affairs, I may I write programs at home every day."

Mi Chun thought about his future life. Shangye could send him to work in the morning and wait for him to come home at night. He could prepare Shangye's lunch for the next day in the evening and wait for him on the weekend. When the time comes, they can go to the market together, like an ordinary family.

He looked around his small house and wondered where he could find a place.

"What are you looking at?"

"I'm wondering where I can get a piece of land for you to put your computer and use it as a study room." His house is a one-bedroom apartment that is very suitable for working people. The arrangement is very precise. It must be based on the current situation. It is simply impossible to find a study room.

"We can rent a new house." This house is just right for Mi Chun to live alone, but if he is added to the room, the bed, which is only less than 1.5 meters tall, is not suitable. , sleeping with Michun alone is okay, but it is still inconvenient if they want to do other things.

"Change a house?" Mi Chun looked at the house. He had lived here for almost three years. At first, he was a little reluctant to move when he said he wanted to move.

"Yes, I can live comfortably if my aunt comes over from now on."

Mi Chun was moved after hearing what he said.

He is an action person. After putting away the bowl, he went to the room to find the landlord's phone number. They rarely contacted him except to pay the rent. He heard that he had the idea of ​​​​changing his house, and the landlord asked him what kind of house he wanted to find. House, Mi Chun told the truth.

The landlord slapped his thigh: "I also have a two-bedroom apartment in this community. Do you have time to check it out tomorrow?"

Mi Chun:...

"I'll go see it tomorrow. You go to work." Shang Ye said.

After hanging up the phone, Mi Chun frowned: "Uncle landlord, you want me to make money alone."

Shang Ye didn't care: "It means he likes you and is willing to rent the house to you."

There is no extra entertainment in the evening, Mi Chun took him downstairs for a walk to familiarize himself with the neighborhood, and then returned home after dark.

This was not the first time that they slept together, but because of the change of place, Mi Chun felt a little shy.

Shang Ye went to take a shower, while he was packing the luggage that Shang Ye brought. In fact, it wasn't much. What he brought was clothes of unknown brands that Mi Chun couldn't tell. He didn't even bring the suit that he wore most often.

Mi Chun's face turned even redder when she was sorting out her underwear. She had obviously washed his underwear before when she was a caregiver, but at that time she was focused on nothing and didn't have any charming thoughts. But now, she just caught a glimpse of the underwear. It already made him blush.

When Shang Ye came out of the shower, he saw Mi Chun holding his underwear and his face was so red that he was almost bleeding. Thinking of Mi Chun's pants that he saw in the bathroom, he thought that he must be very delicate and smiled: "Why are you holding my pants? Do I have any pants you haven't seen before?"

Mi Chun threw away the underwear like a hot potato: "I'm just helping you tidy up, I'm going to take a shower." After the discussion When Ye was around, Mi Chun smelled his scent, and he also used his own shower gel.

It was obviously something he was used to smelling, but the smell was a little different on Shang Ye. The specific difference was hard to pinpoint.

If he stayed in this room for just one more second, Mi Chun felt that the temperature on his face could make him fry an egg. He quickly crossed the business field and rushed out of the door.

Shang Ye looked at his fleeing back, smiled and shook his head, lifted the quilt and went to bed. On the bedside was Mi Chun's book. He took a look and saw that it was a cookbook. On the pages about fracture care, The edges were all rolled up and it looked like it had been turned over frequently.

A warm current passed through his heart. Shang Ye leaned on Mi Chun's pillow. The pattern on the pillow should have been embroidered by Mi Chun himself. The animals on it were not very familiar to Shang Ye. They looked like pigs but were not pigs, and elephants were not very suitable. It's hard to imagine that a boy like Mi Chun would like such an ugly animal.

Mi Chun finished the bath slowly and almost rubbed all the skin off his body before returning to the room. He saw that Shangye did not rest on the pillow, but took his pillow and looked at it carefully. When he came back, he asked "What are you embroidering? Why is it so ugly?"

Mi Chun replied: "This is the dream-eating tapir. Legend has it that it can eat people's nightmares and make them have sweet dreams."

"It looks too ugly." Shang Ye put it down casually and saw him standing at the door at a loss, "Why don't you come over? It's not like we haven't slept together before."

Mi Chun then slowly climbed onto the bed. Shang Ye occupied the outside of the bed. Mi Chun To get in, he had to crawl over him. He used his hands and feet. When he was about to turn over, Shang Ye pushed him down. When he fell, he put the back of his hand under the back of his head.

Mi Chun was so nervous that his breathing was a little unsteady. Shang Ye enveloped him entirely, and the warm yellow light shone on him, but what fell on Mi Chun was his shadow.

"Why are you nervous?" Shang Ye kissed the corner of his lips gently. Mi Chun had just taken a bath, her body was warm, and there was still the aroma of lemon and sea salt when she breathed.

Mi Chun swallowed: "I'm not nervous at all." As if to prove what he said, he raised his head and kissed Shang Ye again.

Shang Ye turned the brief kiss into a deep kiss. He didn't pull away until Mi Chun's eyes were blurred by the kiss: "Okay, you're really not nervous."

When he pulled away, Mi Chun felt his own There was still heat around his legs. When Shang Ye turned over, Mi Chun gently held his wrist: "You..."

Shang Ye looked at him.

"Shall I help you?"

In the next moment, Shang Ye's breath was completely invaded, leaving no gap between the two people.

------------------

The author has something to say:

Everyone! I was resurrected with full blood, and my condition has turned negative today. The elderly and children at home have no symptoms. I'll update you all! Wait for me to code like crazy! I love you all, and I will give you a red envelope in this chapter!