Chapter 41

Shang Ye was visibly panicked. He had already thought of thousands of excuses in his mind, and even stopped thinking about the preparations he had made. If Mi Chun asked, he would admit that he had kept those words in his heart for a long time. I told him everything, no matter whether I was in a panic or not, I didn't want to care about whether Mi Chun would accept it or what the reason for accepting it was.

But Mi Chun closed her eyes again in the next second, and hugged Shang Ye tightly. The wakefulness just now was like Shang Ye's hallucination.

The phone was still ringing, and Shangye picked it up. It was Mi Chun's mother calling.

"Xiaomi, haven't you come back yet?" Yu Zimei's voice was brisk, and there was the sound of TV nearby.

Shang Ye paused and then said, "Hello, aunt, Xiaomi may not be able to go back tonight."

Yu Zimei's voice became nervous: "Did something happen?"

"Friends are coming to get together tonight, Xiaomi has a drink Let's order some wine." Shang Ye's voice was very soft, as if he was afraid of waking someone up if he made his voice louder.

Yu Zimei was a little angry: "This kid Xiaomi is really ignorant, how can he drink at work? He doesn't know how to drink at all."

"Don't worry, aunt, the alcohol content is not high, I'm watching too, there won't be any What's the problem?"

Yu Zimei sighed: "I really don't know what to say. Just deduct one day's salary from him. I will teach him a lesson when he wakes up tomorrow."

"Aunt, no need, Xiaomi is very good."

Yu Zimei felt a little confused after listening to his words. At this moment, she wanted to go and take Mi Chun home immediately. She knew that Xiaomi liked men. Xiaomi also seemed to like the employer who was talking to her now. Yu Qingyu She should have woken up Xiaomi, but since Xiaomi returned, the smile on his face was much more than before.

Yu Zimei said a few more words to Shang Ye before hanging up the phone, thinking that she should have a good talk with Mi Chun.

After hanging up the phone, Shang Ye's hands were a little stiff and he didn't know what to do now, whether to wake up Mi Chun or let him go, whether to continue to covet the current warmth or to get out without hesitation.

Winter nights are too cold, two people are better than one.

Mi Chun was a little dazed from the cold in the middle of the night. He followed the heat source and was accepted into a warm embrace. He turned over and burrowed deeper into the embrace.

The morning light is dim, and the warm yellow light complements the morning light, kissing everyone who gets up in the morning.

The wine Hua Xin brought didn't have much staying power. After drinking it, he didn't feel like he was hungover and had a splitting headache. He just felt that his waist was sore and his neck hurt, and there were a pair of big hands on his waist restraining his movements. When he opened his eyes, he saw a merchant lying behind him.

Mi Chun moved his hand away from her waist, frowning and thinking about what happened last night, but her mind went blank and she couldn't remember anything.

He glanced at Shang Ye. He was sleeping on his side, with his back facing the balcony. Because of the smell in the house last night, Mi Chun opened the window. He glanced over and saw that the window was still open. The two of them were sleeping on the sofa. Without a quilt, Shang Ye used his back to shield him from the cold wind all night.

Mi Chun got up lightly, went to the room to find a blanket to cover Shang Ye's body, then reached out and touched Shang Ye's forehead, and breathed a sigh of relief when he found that the temperature was normal.

Although it was not clear why the two of them slept on the sofa, he was drunk, and Shang Ye must have done this to take care of him. Mi Chun felt guilty at this moment, squatting next to Shang Ye and looking at him. a while.

Obviously I have given up on it and can get along with him as usual, but there are some things that he sees. This community does not need any special passage for electric vehicles. The parking spaces for electric vehicles are specially set aside and taken care of every day. Concern, and there is a lot of care that can be expressed beyond words.

He didn't understand Shang Ye, but he didn't dare to take that step. Should he consider Master Lu's suggestion and contact other people without looking at him? Wouldn't it be better?

With an almost inaudible sigh, Mi Chun went to the kitchen and made ginger soup. After smelling that he still had a hangover smell, and his clothes were wrinkled, Shang Ye hurriedly went to wash up before he woke up.

Shang Ye woke up not long after Mi Chun got up. The smell of ginger soup floated in the air, but Mi Chun was nowhere to be seen. He was not sure whether he still remembered what happened last night, and he didn't know how to face him. .

Mi Chun quickly left the bathroom after taking a shower. Worried that the ginger soup would dry up, Mi Chun ran back to the kitchen before she could dry her hair.

Shang Ye and his crutches were gone from the sofa, and he must have gone to take a shower. Mi Chun breathed a sigh of relief, boiled the ginger soup and put it on the table.

Shang Ye also quickly put on his clothes and came out. When Mi Chun's eyes met, both of them looked away in unison. The air in the room seemed to be less circulated, and Mi Chun felt a little stuffy: " Did I go crazy after drinking too much last night?"

Shang Ye shook his head, but saw that his hair was still dripping with water: "Why don't you dry your hair?"

Mi Chun blinked: "I'm afraid the ginger soup will burn the pot. It's hot, but it's still edible. You drink some first."

Shang Ye picked up the white porcelain bowl. The ginger soup in it was very thick, and some brown sugar was added to it. The taste was a bit strong, but he still drank it all.

"Why didn't you close the window last night?" Mi Chun poured him another bowl, "Are you not feeling well now?"

Shang Ye couldn't help coughing twice, and Mi Chun frowned even more tightly: " Oops, why didn't you know to go back to your room and sleep? Are you just fooling around like this all night?"

Shang Ye's face turned a little red, and he didn't know if it was because he was coughing and was short of breath: "You dragged me last night and wouldn't let me go."

Mi Chun :! ! ! I'm not, I didn't, don't talk nonsense.

Seeing that Shang Ye didn't look like he was joking, Mi Chun fell into self-doubt again, but he had never heard Amo say that he would drink so much that he would go crazy. He looked at Shang Ye with sincere eyes: "I really Didn't he do anything to you?"

Shang Ye gently knocked on his head: "No, I was a little tired last night, so I just made do with it on the sofa. It's fine now, no discomfort, you fell asleep He was also very well-behaved. He only murmured a few words occasionally, but I couldn't hear him very clearly."

Mi Chun then breathed a long sigh of relief: "Eat, eat, after dinner I have to go to the supermarket and take a ride. Car."

That fleeting kiss placed Shang Ye in the softest place in his heart. Even if Mi Chun wouldn't accept him in the future, it still gave him something to miss.

Mi Chun was wandering in the supermarket. The supermarket was full of Christmas atmosphere. Mi Chun heard Yu Zimei say that this is the festival of nuts, and an old man with a white beard will climb the chimney to give gifts to the children.

Mi Chun looked at the red and white, thinking that if there really was an old man with a white beard, he would definitely let the old man send him back to his own time. He patted his head to get rid of all these vain thoughts. He has become a modern person, and even his body has become a modern ordinary man. He will never go back to the Dai Viet Dynasty.

Yu Zimei was dancing with a group of old ladies in the community to exercise. Mi Chun parked the tram and sat on the car, watching her with interest. She was still shaking her head to the rhythm. It was only after the old ladies had left that Yu Zimei noticed Mi Chun.

"Damn it, why didn't you just call me when you came back?" Yu Zimei grabbed his ear and held his arm affectionately.

Mi Chun also smiled: "I see you dancing happily, I don't want to disturb you."

They returned home together, and Yu Zimei asked: "Why are you back tonight?"

"Mr. Shang went back to his old house tonight." Mi Chun tied up. I put on my apron, opened my grocery bag, and prepared to make a stewed beef brisket with carrots and garlic broccoli for Yu Zimei. The doctor said that these dishes are good for the eyes, and he washed the blueberries and brought them to her.

"As soon as you came back, I felt like I couldn't walk anymore. Half of my body was already buried in the loess." Yu Zimei fed a few blueberries into his mouth.

After dinner, Yu Zimei thought about how he was drunk a few days ago, and hesitantly said: "Xiaomi, have you been in a good mood recently?"

The smile on Mi Chun's face froze, and then she looked at Yu Zimei: "Why do you ask that? "

You've been smiling a lot lately." Yu Zimei said with a smile, "Mom is very happy for you."

Before Mi Chun could relax, Yu Zimei asked again: "Is it because you returned to Mr. Shang?"

The blueberries in Mi Chun's mouth suddenly became bitter: "Mom..."

"You were drunk that day. I called you and it was Mr. Shang who answered the phone. Were you together at that time?"

Mi Chun Knowing that she didn't mean being together in the literal sense, Mi Chun quickly shook his head: "No, no."

"Xiaomi." Yu Zimei didn't know what to say, so she just touched his hair gently, as if Thinking of something, she went back to the room and found a small flannel bag. She pulled Mi Chun to sit on the sofa and opened the small bag layer by layer.

There was a passbook in her bag. It looked new, as if it had just been issued. She took it out carefully and put it in Mi Chun's hand: "Since you like it, you can be braver."

Mi Chun didn't quite understand her. Seeing her eyes full of doubts, Yu Zimei wiped her eyes: "This is what I saved from the years before you came. I was afraid that something would happen to me and who would take care of Mi Chun. So I saved these."

She was a little embarrassed: "I should have given this to you before. It cost you money to treat my eyes, so this money should be given to you. I just replaced it some time ago."

At that time, Because I couldn't see it, and later because of too many trivial matters, I gradually forgot about it.

"What are you doing? What is yours and mine?" Mi Chun pushed the bankbook to her, "How can our family speak two different languages?"

"I originally thought that you are still young and can still make money, so I saved I'll save this money for you to spend later." She sighed, "You won't have children in the future. If, if you encounter some troubles, this money can be used for emergency purposes."

"I don't need it, Mom. , I can make money now."

Yu Zimei disagreed: "The money you earn is always given to you by him, so you will always be a head short in front of him. Mom has thought about it now, just like whoever you like, it's rare that you can When you meet someone you like, I was afraid that you would get hurt before. You couldn't play with those high-ranking people. Now think about it, being able to fall in love with someone without caring about your own life when you were young is also a beautiful experience in life."

Mi Chun lowered his head, He hugged Yu Zimei's waist, as if a lost child had finally found his way back: "Mom, it's impossible for us, there's no possibility at all."

He didn't tell Yu Zimei about the bar incident, fearing that she would worry, so he just said it plainly He expressed his thoughts a little bit and said that he was not yet able to stand on the same level as him and was afraid that he would become a burden to him. The most important thing is that Shang Ye may have someone he likes.

Yu Zimei patted his back gently: "Why do you think so? If he really thinks you are not good for this reason, then he is not a good match."

Yu Zimei knew that he was getting into trouble: "You You were already escaping at that time, so no matter what the reason was, you would regard it as a life-saving straw and successfully persuade you to cut off this relationship. In the final analysis, it was because you were not brave and everything else was just an excuse to convince yourself. ."

Mi Chun's hands froze in place, and there were faint tears on her face.

Yu Zimei continued: "Xiaomi, be brave once. It's really cool to like someone."

"Did you do the same back then?" Mi Chun couldn't bear to think of the "father" he had never met. , but still asked this question.

There was a relieved smile on Yu Zimei's face: "Of course it was a wonderful time when I fell in love with him, but falling in love is different from getting married. People often say that love is full of water, but when there are too many things to do, love, romance, and romance are all gone. Less, but I don't regret it. I can even say thank you to him for letting me have my Mi Chun." Yu Zimei added, "Of course, and for letting me meet you."

"Go and pursue what you like? Wrong, not to mention your love is so pure. As for he may have someone he likes..."

Yu Zimei looked at Mi Chun intently: "Xiaomi, believe me, no one will dislike you."

------- -------------

The author has something to say:

Am I the one who can make them get together so quickly? Also, there are really no more updates today.