Chapter 81

Mi Chun's due date is also within the next few days. Shang Ye has been very nervous recently, like a firecracker that will explode if touched. As soon as he sees Mi Chun's face change a little, he starts to get nervous.

The New Year's Eve dinner was thought to be a family of three, but Lu Jiayou said that Lu Xin and his wife had gone abroad to celebrate the New Year, and he was alone at home, so he wanted to come over. Originally, Hua Xin and Mu Guangji were going to go on vacation, but because Mi Chun was ready at any time She was about to give birth and stayed in the country. The Hua family traveled with a group, and Hua Xin simply brought Mu Guangji to Shangye to get together.

When they were full of wine and food, Mi Chun suddenly held his stomach in pain. Mu Guangji felt relieved and became the least panicked person present. Because of the special situation, everyone did not drink in order to cope with this unexpected situation. incident.

"Jiayou, put the prepared luggage in the car."

Lu Jiayou ran to the storage room and found the two packed suitcases.

"Xiaoye, hold Xiaomi and get in the car quickly. Auntie, please follow."

Shang Ye immediately picked up Mi Chun and carried her into the car without stopping. Yu Zimei followed behind him and picked up a piece of clothing. The coat covered Mi Chun's body.

Mu Guangji took out his mobile phone and called his teacher: "I'll drive them to the hospital. Ashin Jiayou, you go pick up the teacher. I'll send you the address on my mobile phone."

Under Mu Guangji's arrangement, everything went smoothly. Proceeding in an orderly manner.

Mi Chun leaned in Shang Ye's arms, and the current pain was still bearable. Shang Ye's arms holding him were tense, and his voice was almost inaudible when talking to him.

Mi Chun held his hand: "Don't be afraid."

Shang Ye smiled with difficulty: "Okay."

Mi Chun was about to give birth, and the most nervous person was not himself, but Shang Ye.

Yu Zimei sat in the passenger seat and comforted him: "Don't be afraid, you two. What's the matter? Mom is still here."

Mu Guangji laughed: "It doesn't look like you are going to give birth to a baby. It's like going to the execution ground, don't worry, I'm there for everything."

"Brother, don't say such things, it's unlucky."

People who have never believed in ghosts and gods have begun to taboo it now.

There are many people in the obstetrics ward no matter what time it is. Mu Guangji has already applied for a separate operating room with the hospital. Before Mi Chun entered the operating room, Shang Ye held his hand tightly, his whole body They all seemed to be shaking.

Mi Chun was a little hurt, and she didn't have the strength to tell him not to be afraid, so she just held his hand back and gave him some strength.

Mu Guangji made preparations, and his teacher also arrived at this moment. Yu Zimei was left outside the operating room to comfort the three tall men. Hua Xin was okay, and Lu Jiayou and Shang Ye were both. As if he was stupid, he was pacing outside the operating room right now.

The waiting time is always extremely difficult. It is understandable that Shang Ye is nervous, but Lu Jiayou doesn't know why he is nervous, so he also follows suit.

Yu Zimei deliberately asked them to sit down and rest for a while, but she was actually very nervous. Mi Chun was a man after all. Giving birth was unprecedented, and there was no precedent to follow. It was no wonder that they were all so nervous.

The moment the lights went out, Shang Ye immediately stopped and rushed to the door of the operating room, staring at the door of the operating room without blinking.

Mu Guangji's teacher came out first. The old lady was kind-hearted and told them that they were safe: "Both the adults and the children are fine. They will be out soon."

Yu Zimei breathed a sigh of relief and watched the doctor leave, just like them. Looking into the operating room.

Mu Guangji came out with Mi Chun. He was still asleep due to the anesthesia, but he was not in a mess. The other end of his feet was a tightly wrapped child.

"Father and son are safe. The baby was born at 11:55, weighing 7 pounds and 50 taels. He has had a basic checkup and is a very healthy baby."

At this time, everyone forgot to care about the gender of the child, and their eyes were filled with confusion. It fell on Mi Chun's face. Shang Ye leaned in front of Mi Chun and kissed his eyebrows gently. Then he looked at the child at his feet. He was too young and couldn't see his face clearly. He could only see It's very red now.

Behind everyone, Hua Xin gently squeezed Mu Guangji's hand: "Go back to the ward first, don't crowd in here."

A large group of people returned to the VIP ward, and Yu Zimei had time to take a good look. Looking at the child, it's just that he's still too young. He didn't open his eyes even when he was asleep, so he couldn't tell who he looked like. His whole face was as red as a red apple.

Mu Guangji also changed his clothes and came over to see the child. He had undergone countless operations, and this was the first time he personally brought his friend's child into the world. Several people crowded the stroller. Especially Lu Jiayou, who almost put his head in the stroller, but Mu Guangji pushed him away: "Don't get too close to the child."

Lu Jiayou took back his head angrily.

After seeing the child, Mu Guangji saw Mi Chun who was still sleeping, and told Shang Ye: "Don't sleep on pillows for six hours. After the anesthetic has worn off, call the nurse to put on the pain pump."

After saying this, Mu Guangji Guang Ji looked at Hua Xin and saw that although he didn't show it on his face, he kept focusing on the child from the corner of his eye: "I won't go back tonight. I will guard Xiaomi here."

Although Lu Jiayou was moved away He nodded, but now he still leaned close to Yu Zimei and talked to Yu Zimei about who the child looked like. Even when Mi Chun's belly grew bigger, he never thought that Mi Chun would really give birth to a child, but now When he saw the child, he gave Mi Chun a thumbs up in his heart. This was Xiaomi who was so omnipotent that he could even give birth to a child!

Shang Ye saw that Mi Chun was very calm now, so he said to Hua Xin and the others: "Brother, it's too late, you all should go back."

It was already past midnight and the Spring Festival had arrived. Shang Ye's face suddenly darkened. I just remembered that today is the Spring Festival, and Mi Chun's birthday is today.

Lu Jiayou turned around three times and was dragged out of the ward by Hua Xin. The bustling ward was so quiet that only Mi Chun's breathing could be heard.

Yu Zimei pushed the child's stroller in front of Shang Ye: "You haven't looked at the child carefully yet."

Shang Ye squatted down next to the stroller and looked at the child through the light that was not dazzling. He felt that the child's eyebrow shape His eyes were shaped like Mi Chun's. He stretched out a finger to touch the child's hand. The moment he got closer, the child seemed to have telepathy with him. When his hand reached out, he was grabbed by the child. Come on, the child is not very strong, but Shang Ye feels that his hands are extremely heavy.

The moment his fingers were held, Shang Ye's tears fell on the child's swaddling clothes.

Yu Zimei saw it, but didn't want to disturb the intimate time between father and son. She just patted Shang Ye gently on the back.

Yu Zimei was old after all, so Shang Ye let her sleep lightly on the sofa while he guarded Mi Chun and the child beside the hospital bed. On his left was Mi Chun, and on his right was their child.

He was in good spirits and did not feel sleepy even if he had not slept for almost a night. The child who had been quiet all night cried loudly when it was getting dark. Yu Zimei woke up immediately and started to prepare milk powder for the child.

Shang Ye followed her, memorizing every move she made.

After preparing the milk powder, Yu Zimei did not mention directly picking up the baby to feed her. Instead, she picked up the baby from the crib and put it on Shangye's lap: "Stand it up a little to prevent the baby from choking."

His movements were jerky, even It still felt a bit mechanical, and Yu Zimei didn't want to help him, but just gave guidance from the side.

Fortunately, the child was very hungry and drank the milk powder without hesitation.

When Mi Chun woke up, he saw Shang Ye sitting on the sofa, holding their child in his arms and breastfeeding him. He wanted to smile, but now he felt a little uncomfortable and his voice was weak. Shang Ye was hearing his voice. After that, I wanted to get up immediately to see him, but there was another one in my arms, so I could only move lightly.

Seeing that the child had almost eaten, Yu Zimei took the child from his hand, burped the child, and asked Shang Ye to see Mi Chun.

"Are you okay? Does it hurt? Do you feel uncomfortable?" Shang Ye gently touched his face, "Thank you for your hard work."

Mi Chun smiled: "I'm okay, there's nothing uncomfortable. The pain in my stomach can be tolerated." He tilted his head, "I want to see the child."

Upon hearing his words, Yu Zimei held the child in front of him and handed it to Shang Ye's hand: "Xiao Ye holds it, let's Xiaomi, take a good look."

Shang Ye felt that his hands and feet were stiff. The child in his arms was less than ten pounds, but it was pressing on him like a big mountain. He didn't even know how to move.

Mi Chun looked at the child with fascination: "He looks so beautiful, like Mr. Shang." Yu Zimei laughed: "I heard that many people think that newborn children are irritated. We Xiaomi liked the child so much at first sight." Mi Chun

said.

Chun smiled, but tears rolled down from the end of her eyes: "This is the child of me and Mr. Shang. Of course it will be very beautiful."

Shang Ye held the child with one hand and freed up the other hand to give it to Mi Chun. Wiping tears: "Don't cry, Brother Guangji said you shouldn't be emotional now."

"I'm just happy."

Yu Zimei clapped her hands at this moment: "Have you named the child?"

Mi Chun looked at Shang Ye, Shang Ye Rarely, he was at a loss for words: "It's still too late to think about it now."

Mi Chun fell asleep again in the afternoon. The incision on his abdomen still hurt him for a long time. Now he was so tired that he fell asleep. Shang Ye handed the child to Yu Zimei. She said she had something to deal with, and Yu Zimei naturally said yes.

When he returned to the hospital, Mi Chun woke up. The child was sleeping peacefully beside him. He kept staring at the child for a moment, occasionally touching his rosy face.

Shang Ye was carrying a thermos bucket. Mi Chun could now rest his head on a pillow and looked at what he had brought: "Did you bring food?"

Shang Ye shook his head, but he didn't want to show him what he had brought. What exactly did he bring: "Or... forget it."

Mi Chun frowned: "Isn't it for me to eat?"

Shang Ye opened the lid of the thermos bucket with some embarrassment, and a burst of milk fragrance hit his face. Mi Chun blinked his eyes, and Shang Ye said with some embarrassment: "I don't know how you make the sugar-steamed cheese over there. The method I found on the Internet is not very good."

Mi Chun's eyes suddenly filled with confusion. A little wet, he waved to Shang Ye, wanting to take a closer look, but Shang Ye put it in front of him: "You can't eat now, just smell it."

Mi Chun shook his head: "I'll Can't you just dip it on your lips?"

Shang Ye had no choice but to pick up a spoon, dip some in it, and touch it to his lips.

Then he heard Shang Ye say: "Xiaomi, happy birthday."

Mi Chun's heart was sore and tears fell silently.

After Mi Chunneng got up, the child was always placed next to him. What he ate every day was prepared by the nutritionist hired by Shang Ye. In the hospital, Shang Ye and Yu Zimei took care of their father and son, but in Mi With Chun's signal, Shang Ye was basically taking care of the child, and Yu Zimei was just giving guidance. He learned quickly. At first, he would tremble when he touched the child, but now he can change diapers very skillfully.

After being discharged from the hospital, Shangye hired a nanny, hoping to make Mi Chun and Yu Zimei more relaxed. However, this child was a devil, and he was obviously less than a month old. His favorite was Mi Chun. As long as they were next to Mi Chun, the two of them could be together. He lay on the bed all afternoon, only humming a few words when he was hungry and had to urinate; if there was no Mi Chun, then he would like to sleep in Shang Ye's arms. If he didn't want to lie down, he would want Shang Ye to hold him. Obviously Shang Ye's The movements are not standard and not very comfortable for the child, but he just likes Shang Ye; if Mi Chun and Shang Ye are not here, then Yu Zimei is his other choice, but except for the three of them, no one can hold him.

The nanny had never seen such a child before. After two days of torture, Mi Chun suggested that the family did not need a nanny. Shangye had no choice but to hire a nanny to take care of their daily life.

In the first month after the child was born, Lu Jiayou was the one who came to the house most often. His curiosity never went away and he wanted to play with the child all day long.

Shang Ye kicked the person out directly and said boldly that if you like it, you can give birth to one by yourself. Lu Jiayou was so angry that his teeth itched. He no longer spent the Lu family's money. Everything he bought for the little baby was spent. The money he earned was much different from the things he had given away in the past, but Mi Chun was even more grateful for his thoughtfulness and kept all the things he gave away well.

By the time Mi Chun had recovered his health and was able to start sewing, the child was already three months old. Three months later, they finally named the child Mi Siyue, and his nickname was Xiaomi Li.

------------------

The author has something to say:

There is one more chapter!