Chapter 2

As soon as he said these words, the sweat on Manager Chen's forehead became even more intense, and his handkerchief was so wet that he could squeeze out water from wiping it.

Lu Qiao covered her mouth, not knowing whether she was laughing or looking serious. Mi Chun only saw her shoulders shrugging.

The one with the ugliest look was Shang Ye. Of course, his face was not good-looking either. Mi Chun looked at his head that was tightly wrapped in gauze and thought that the business manager's hair must have been shaved bald. No wonder It's like the whole world owes him money.

Except for the whole white head, the facial features of this business manager are still very good. The two bodyguards outside are very aggressive, and this business manager is even worse. Mi Chun noticed that Manager Chen did not dare to use it at all. Look him in the eye.

"You're such an interesting kid." Lu Qiao seemed to have had enough laughter. At this moment, her eyebrows relaxed, as if she was very satisfied with Mi Chun, but she still had to go through the process, "I'll take a look at your ID. If there's nothing wrong with it, Let's sign the contract."

Mi Chun moved the backpack on his back to the front and handed his set of documents to Lu Qiao. After reading it, Lu Qiao nodded with satisfaction and went to Shang Ye The assistant came over to sign the contract, but he didn't even ask for the merchant's opinion during the whole process.

"But I hope Xiaomi, you can live with Xiaoye in the next few months."

Mi Chun's smile froze, thinking that the large sum of nursing fees he was about to receive was about to disappear, and sighed: "Madam, I don't live at home."

Lu Qiao was stunned: "Is it because of the price? We can increase the price."

Mi Chun just wanted to wave his hand, but Manager Chen quickly stopped him. He knew the reason why Mi Chun didn't live at home. When Chun first entered the industry, the first order she received was to live in the care of an elderly person. The old man lived with his son and daughter-in-law. As a result, the old man's son saw Mi Chun's angry appearance and secretly entered Mi Chun's room in the middle of the night.

He was greatly shocked because Yu Zimei taught him that men and women in this world are best suited to being together. Although he has a minority sexual orientation, it is not accepted by the public. Therefore, he was asked to hide his sexual orientation. Although I didn't understand it, I did it anyway.

Now I finally know that there are actually men who like men in this world, but they think it is a disease, something that is not on the stage and is criticized by others. But there are some people that he spurns, but at the same time he can't help but want to get closer and delay another woman's life.

Mi Chun is very shameless about this behavior.

In the end, Mi Chun contacted the company's legal affairs, and accompanied by the legal affairs department, reported the matter to the police. In the end, the matter was settled privately with the mediation of the police. The male owner compensated him a sum of money, which he donated to this Welfare institutions of the world.

But he will never forget the way the hostess looked at him, as if all this was his fault. This became a thorn in Mi Chun's heart, and he never lived at home again from then on.

"Madam, I'll discuss it with him again." After saying that, he took Mi Chun and left the ward.

In the stairwell, Manager Chen paced anxiously: "Don't you want to make more money? This is a perfect deal."

Mi Chun put his hand on his bag strap: "That's right, but you have to live at home. How inconvenient."

Manager Chen flicked his forehead and said, "You don't want to give you the opportunity to live in a villa for free. Are you stupid? My wife said that even if you live in a villa, you and Mr. Shang will live together. What happened a few years ago will never happen again."

Mi Chunxin said, you don't understand. It is dangerous to live with this Mr. Shang. A lonely man and two men live in the same room facing each other day and night. If he can't hold it back, If you show your bestiality towards Mr. Shang, your career will be ruined.

"That's it. After this deal, I'll give you a long vacation. Even if the knife comes from the sky, I will never force you to come back. How about it?"

Mi Chun could only accept it with tears, and was already planning to take a long vacation. Where does mom go to travel?

In the ward, Shang Ye rolled his eyes and looked at Lu Qiao: "Mom, I don't like him."

Lu Qiao saw that his newly made nails were a little chipped, and blew on them: "I don't want you to follow me. It doesn't matter whether you like it or not when he gets married. He is just a caregiver. I will take care of you in these few months. Otherwise, do you want your mother to take care of you personally?"

In the end, the three parties signed the contract happily. Mi Chun looked at Mrs. Lu's excited look, and her mind went crazy. He made up for a big drama involving a wealthy family. He had seen a lot of these things before, so he inadvertently felt a little more pity for the business manager.

At Mrs. Lu's request, Mi Chun needs to come to the hospital tomorrow to accompany Shang Ye all the way. After he can be discharged from the hospital, he will move to another place and continue to accompany Shang Ye until Shang Ye fully recovers.

Of course, Yu Zimei is happy to see Mi Chun start working again, because without Mi Chun talking about how good city A is in her ears every day, trying to trick her into staying here, she will be clean.

"Do you have to stay in the hospital at night?" Yu Zimei asked while packing his luggage, "Then how can I sleep well?"

Mi Chun saw her working hard for him and sat on the side with a silly smile: "Don't worry, that's where you live. It's a very luxurious ward, bigger than my room. But I don't have much time to spend with you, so I promised to show you around."

Yu Zimei patted him on the shoulder: "You should make money first when you are young."

She still has some worries that she has not spoken out. It seems that Mi Chun will not have children to support him until his death, so it is always good to save more money to avoid being miserable in old age. There is not much she can do to help Mi Chun, she only hopes that he Through your own efforts, you can make the rest of your life smooth.

"I plan to go back to the countryside tomorrow." Yu Zimei said, "I always miss the chickens and ducks I raised."

"Okay, then I will take you to the station first before going to work tomorrow."

Mi Chun sent Yu Zimei into the car After that, there was only one hour left before the agreed time to start work. The morning rush hour in City A should not be underestimated, so he was late for his first start of work.

The business manager's face was ugly. The assistant sister stood aside and even restrained her breathing, for fear that her breath would be too loud and disturb him.

Seeing Mi Chun coming was like seeing a savior. He took out a document from a stack of official documents: "Here is Mr. Shang's allergy history and precautions. You must memorize it."

In fact, Mi Chun had already read it last night After receiving the information given to him by the company, he had already memorized it all. However, the one given by his assistant was more detailed. He just had to memorize it again.

The assistant lady opened the door on one side, and there was a simple kitchen inside. She pushed up the glasses on the bridge of her nose: "There is a kitchen in the ward. You can cook your own meals, but there are nutritious meals prepared by nutritionists in the hospital. You don't have to prepare Mr. Shang's meal, just take care of yourself."

Mi Chun followed her and nodded.

"Actually Mr. Shang is a very nice person, so don't worry." She finally said.

Mi Chun's mouth twitched. If it weren't for the way I saw you just now, I would really believe what you said.

The assistant lady took out her mobile phone again: "Add a WeChat account so that we can communicate in time if anything happens."

Mi Chun tremblingly took out his old mobile phone that had been used for five years. It was a gift given to him by Yu Zimei when he first came to this world. He has always cherished it. Even though mobile phones are being replaced so quickly now, he still has it. Use this phone.

"You? Just use this phone? Don't have WeChat?" The assistant girl thought it was amazing that in this era, such a young person doesn't have a smartphone?

"Please remember my phone number."

Finally, the two of them exchanged contact information. The assistant lady still had a lot of work to do, so she gave a few more instructions before leaving the ward.

In the end, only Mi Chun and Shang Ye were left in the ward.

Mi Chun walked to the hospital bed. Shang Ye had fallen asleep while they were talking. His eyelashes were very long and the circles under his eyes were black and blue. He must have been tortured by the pain in his body and couldn't sleep well at night.

I didn't know what to do for a moment, fearing that what I did would disturb Shang Ye's rare good sleep, Mi Chun simply sat next to him, even breathing very lightly.

Even in such a quiet environment, Shang Ye still couldn't sleep for a long time. He woke up under Mi Chun's earnest eyes. When Mi Chun saw him waking up, a straw was handed to him: "Drink some water. My lips are peeling."

Shang Ye moved his eyes away, not wanting to look at him, like an awkward child.

"Drink something. I can help you if you want to go to the toilet." Mi Chun walked to the other side and continued to hold the straw.

Shang Ye then took a sip.

Mi Chun smiled, with two obvious dimples. Shang Ye simply closed his eyes again, not wanting to look at him.

After a while, a nurse came to prepare the intravenous drip. She was stunned when she saw Mi Chun, but she still hung up the fluid skillfully: "There will be another group in the afternoon."

Mi Chun nodded and sent the nurse to the door.

"Let me wipe your face." Mi Chun walked to Shang Ye and said, "Apply it to your eyes."

Regardless of Shang Ye's answer, Mi Chun quickly fetched water. The water temperature was slightly higher and applied it It's actually very comfortable on the eyes.

Shang Ye sighed softly.

Mi Chun put a slightly thinner handkerchief on Shangye's eyes and wiped his face with another handkerchief. His movements were very light and gentle. Shang Ye vaguely remembered that Lu Qiao had treated him so tenderly when he was young, but as he grew older, Lu Qiao no longer had the patience he had before, and all he asked of him was to live. .

Even in the VVIP ward, he could not avoid the faint smell of disinfectant in the air. Only when Mi Chun came closer, he could smell a different smell on Mi Chun, like some kind of fruity fragrance.

Mi Chun wiped his face, cleaned up all the water splashed by the bed, and sat next to Shang Ye again.

"Let me read you the newspaper."

The room was so quiet, so quiet that the only sound was the two of them breathing, which was a bit awkward. There happened to be a newspaper placed by the bedside, and Mi Chun picked it up.

It's just that he knows every word on it, but when they are put together, he has no idea what it means. This is a financial daily, and it is normal for Mi Chun, a self-taught college diploma, not to understand.

He didn't understand the meaning, and he read awkwardly, like an emotionless robot.

Shang Ye originally wanted to say something, but smelling Mi Chun's scent and listening to the emotionless sound of reading the newspaper, he gradually fell asleep.

Seeing him sleeping, Mi Chun breathed a sigh of relief. It was really stressful to be in the same room with such a person.

------------------

The author has something to say: