Chapter 29

Mi Chun went upstairs in a daze, but he was absent-minded all morning. Even Yu Zimei, who could not see him, felt it: "Xiaomi, what's wrong?"

Mi Chun then recovered his thoughts: "It's okay, I just met an acquaintance."

Yu Zimei didn't ask again, but she could feel Mi Chun's mood was a little low.

In the rehabilitation room on the other side, the doctor saw that the person standing next to Shang Ye was not the child he was familiar with, and asked aloud: "Where is your original little nurse?"

Shang Ye supported the elder in the rehabilitation room. Rod, it had been a long time since he had stood up, and his legs obviously didn't feel like his own. He felt as if his legs were borrowed from someone else. He had used up all his strength just to stand.

The doctor saw that the time was almost up and then asked him to sit down and rest.

Beads of sweat broke out on Shang Ye's forehead, and he breathed heavily: "He has something to do at home, so he will be busy with his own family affairs for the time being."

The rehabilitation doctor felt a little regretful. Everyone knew that the rehabilitation room was a particularly difficult process. If Shang Ye had Mi Chun who made people feel comfortable by his side, even though rehabilitation would be a lot of work, at least he would feel better in his heart.

Hearing him mention Mi Chun, Shang Ye suddenly felt empty. Since Mi Chun left, they have not had any interactions. Except for Su Pei mentioning why Little Pink didn't come that day, he never mentioned it to him again. Mi Chun, Lu Jiayou went abroad to relax, Mu Guangji was too busy at work and had no free time after the wedding vacation, and Hua Xin couldn't see anyone.

Those around him who knew Mi Chun had no time to talk to him about him.

The aunt at home came over to cook dinner for him every day. One day, she accidentally mentioned that the green plants in the sunroom were a little wilted, and asked him what the unknown plant in the corner was.

Only then did Shang Ye remember that there were things left by Mi Chun in this home, a pot of plants he brought, and the life in the entire sunroom.

He looked at the rehabilitation doctor: "Which floor is the ophthalmology department on?"

"Sixth floor."

Shang Ye didn't speak anymore, just thinking about his work plan for today in his mind. Mi Chun had taken care of him for so long, and his mother was sick. It might be reasonable to pay a visit.

The new nurse on the side knew that they were talking about Shang Ye's previous nurse, so he wisely kept quiet. In fact, he was very nervous when he first applied for this job. Mr. Shang was already famous in their company for being picky. , I heard that last time, I directly insulted Manager Liu Quan and Liu, so even if they knew that this job paid well, no one from his side dared to come.

Today is his first day at work. He came to the hospital before he even entered Mr. Shang's house. The only thing he did was to help Mr. Shang enter the rehabilitation room at the door. Or because another big, muscular man following Mr. Shang was going to help deliver documents.

Soon Mr. Shang stopped letting him touch it and just asked him to keep time.

In the early days of rehabilitation, the intensity would not be very high. Even so, Shang Ye was already sweating profusely because he had fallen several times and looked very embarrassed.

The nurse wanted to help him up from the ground, but Shang Ye stopped him. The moment he lost his footing and fell, what he was thinking was, fortunately, Mi Chun didn't see me like this.