Chapter 52

Shang Ye still had a lot of things to do, so they did not stay in country M for a long time. But before leaving, Mi Chun asked Shang Ye to take him to see the most famous White Horse Church in country M. The love witnessed here There were too many, and Shang Ye knew that he was envious of them, so he made a promise to him outside the White Horse Church: "He came in a hurry this time. Once some things are settled, we will come here to hold a wedding."

On the way back, Mi Chun Finally feeling better, Shang Ye has been holding his hand since he got on the plane. After the plane flew smoothly, Shang Ye directly pulled Mi Chun to his seat and let him sleep on his chest. The big bumps also allowed Mi Chun to sleep well.

After returning to China, Shangye was very busy to the naked eye. The bidding meeting for the ACH project was about to be held. There were still many things in the company that Su Pei was busy with, waiting for him to come back and make the decision.

There will be a bidding meeting for the ACH project in two days. Shang Ye works overtime in the company every day, and Mi Chun comes to deliver meals every night. People in the company think that Mi Chun is still Shang Ye's nurse. He has often done these things before, so everyone also thinks that Mi Chun is still Shang Ye's nurse. It didn't feel abrupt.

In order to rush for time, Shang Ye simply rested in the office. Mi Chun also stayed up late with him. He didn't have much work now, so he practiced acupuncture in his free time. But acupuncture can be practiced anywhere, so in Shang Ye He also occasionally embroidered in his office. While Shang Ye was immersed in work, he was immersed in embroidery without disturbing anyone. Mi Chun couldn't stand it any longer, so she took a nap on the sofa in his office. Shang Ye had told him many times to go back, but he just wanted to accompany him.

The only people who attended the ACH bidding meeting, Shang Feng, were Shang Ye and Mr. Cheng. The tender document had been kept top secret before it was put into use. It had always been in Mr. Cheng's hands and no other person had touched it.

The bidding meeting was held in the Commerce Department of the Municipal Government of City A. When they submitted their bids, they met the heads of two competitors, Mr. Wang from Dingzhen and Mr. Zhang from Xinli.

"I was talking about you guys just now. You came in a little late." Mr. Wang from Dingzhen is very familiar with Shang Ye. Apart from being competitors, they can still talk to each other in private.

"There's a bit of a traffic jam." Shang Ye nodded to them. Everyone had a tacit understanding not to talk about today's bid opening meeting, but to talk about these irrelevant topics.

Mr. Cheng came indoors very early and sat down. Mr. Wang smiled and said, "Old Cheng is still the same hot-tempered person. He can't wait at this time."

Shang Ye also smiled and said, "Mr. Cheng has always been like this."

Let's chat for a while . Soon after, it was time for the bidding meeting, and several people quickly took their seats, waiting for the final ownership of the ACH project.

After the spokesperson finished his speech, today's bidding began. The bidding documents of the three companies, Shangfeng, Dingzhen, and Xinli, were all at the end. At the beginning, the bidding documents were all for companies that were not very competitive. Shang Ye's sitting posture was very relaxed, and he was even thinking about it. What kind of neck and shoulder massager should I get for Mi Chun?

Until the bidding document came to an inconspicuous company, Mr. Cheng had been listening attentively. When he heard the bidding document of this company, he suddenly looked at Shang Ye. Shang Ye held him down and looked at him calmly. Shaked his head.

"How could this happen?" Mr. Cheng whispered, "I can guarantee that I have never discussed all the contents of the bid document with any outsider except the personnel of the R&D department. This situation cannot exist."

"Be patient, Mr. Cheng. "Shang Ye didn't expect anyone to be so bold. He comforted Mr. Cheng, looked at the heads of various companies sitting together, and finally set his eyes on the head of the Feng family's company.

He knew that Feng Kaiyu was stupid, but he didn't expect that Feng Kaiyu could be so stupid. He even avoided his own company, thinking that this would not be his concern?

Sure enough, when Shang Feng's bid was read, the bidder was extremely shocked, and those listening to the bid underground also whispered, because Shang Feng's bid was exactly the same as a previous bid from a certain company!

There are clear regulations at the beginning of the ACH project bidding. Once two bids are similar, regardless of who plagiarizes or leaks, both companies will lose the qualification to compete for the ACH project.

"In view of the fact that the tender documents are similar, we have decided that both Shang Feng and Wanshun..." Before the bidder could finish his words, the contractor on the other side stopped him from saying anything else, and he took the microphone, " Due to some special circumstances, today's bidding meeting has been postponed."

The person in charge of other companies below was very angry: "According to the bidding regulations, Shangfeng and Wanshun's bids are similar and they should be immediately disqualified. Why is it postponed again?"

" Yes, now that the bidding documents have been revealed, is it fair to postpone the event for companies like us who have not made any small moves?" There

were many people in Fu's group who agreed, but people from Dingzhen and Xinli never spoke up.

The person in charge did not explain too much and left with all the bid documents.

The bidding meeting ended suddenly. The expressions on everyone's faces were not good-looking. Looking at Shang Ye and Mr. Cheng, they were even more indignant. They didn't care who copied Shang Feng and Wanshun's bids. What they cared about was that everyone now The company's bid documents are all transparent. If the bid is scrapped, they will have nothing in their cards.

In the stairwell, Mr. Cheng's face was ashen: "I'm sure there won't be any leakers among my team members."

Shang Ye patted Mr. Cheng's shoulder reassuringly: "Mr. Cheng, we'll take care of this matter later. Solved, do you remember what I told you before?"

Mr. Cheng recalled what Shang Ye told him about ACH when Feng Kaiyu landed by air.

"Now it seems that all my guesses are true."

Mr. Cheng sighed: "The problem now is not this, but how can we keep the bidding quota for the ACH project."

Shangye looked at him: "Cheng Mr. Cheng, will you discuss official matters with your wife at home?"

Mr. Cheng looked at him and said, "My wife will never leak secrets. She has a sense of propriety after we have been together for so many years..."

"I have no doubts about my wife. I just think it's a bit strange. When Mr. Cheng goes home, he can take a look at his house to see if there is anything unclean."

Mr. Cheng responded worriedly.

The ACH bidding meeting was forced to be interrupted, causing an uproar in the industry. Feng Kaiyu naturally knew the news, but what he was wondering about was not the interruption of the bidding meeting but why there was no news that Dingzhen Monk Shangfeng had been disqualified.

Years ago, he received a call from the person in charge of Sony. He had a good relationship with this person when he was studying abroad. Inevitably, they talked about the ACH project, and then he learned that he worked in the R&D department of Sony. He heard that Feng Kaiyu After entering Shangfeng, I invited him out for tea.

I don't know how that person convinced Feng Kaiyu. In the elevator, the moment he gently supported Mrs. Cheng, the bug was put into his bag.

Knowing that Shang Feng attaches great importance to ACH, but the business community does not allow him to participate, the benefit that the people from Xinli have given him is that if Xinli wins the ACH project, all the small outsourced projects can be handed over to the Feng family. , can also make the Feng family jump up.

Feng Kaiyu knew in his heart that Shang Feng was Shang Feng first, and then Feng. If Shang Ye missed this ACH project, his status with Feng Zhao would be greatly reduced. Shang Ye also has to be pulled down.

After that, all the companies went back. Mr. Cheng did not go back to the company, but went straight home.

Mrs. Cheng was making dinner. When she saw Mr. Cheng coming back, she looked unhappy and asked hurriedly: "Isn't the bidding meeting today? Why did it end so early?"

Seeing that Mr. Cheng didn't say anything, she said, "What's wrong? What happened? "?"

Mr. Cheng sighed: "The bids are similar, so the bid should be scrapped."

"The bid should be scrapped?" The spatula in Mrs. Cheng's hand fell off, "How could it be? Your bids are all top secret, right?"

Mr. Cheng loosened his tie: "Have you met any strange people recently?"

Mrs. Cheng immediately shook her head: "I haven't been out much recently."

Mr. Cheng took off his clothes and returned to the room. Although his salary was very high, He is tall, but has always been frugal. The children do not live with them. He and his wife now live in a small two-bedroom apartment in a very old community. The bedroom is not big, and a simple wardrobe is filled with almost all the items belonging to Mrs. Cheng. Clothes and bags. Mr. Cheng held his breath. He put on gloves and looked at Mrs. Cheng's bags one by one. Finally, he found a bug in a corner.

He took the bug in his hand and immediately called Shang Ye.

People from Shangye arrived very quickly, including the police and people from the appraisal agency. Mrs. Cheng's face turned pale: "Old Cheng, I have never seen this thing before." Mr.

Cheng's face was also livid and he could not be comforted. His wife was already panicking, so he went to the police station with the police and people from the identification agency.

This is a case of leakage of trade secrets, and it is not surprising that the business community calls the police.

The appraisal agency quickly came out with the results. This eavesdropper is the most sophisticated one on the market. Its sound pickup function is much better than that of ordinary eavesdroppers. It can accurately read even though it is separated by a layer of bags. Mr. Cheng's voice.

There was only one fingerprint on the bug. Fortunately, Mr. Cheng had the foresight to wear gloves in advance. If Mr. Cheng had not worn gloves, the fingerprint on it would have been covered and he would not be able to find anyone if he tried to find it.

"You asked me if there was something dirty in the house. I expected it. I thought it was because I was overthinking it, but I didn't expect it to be true." Mr. Cheng and Shang Ye walked out side by side.

"This matter has been reported. Fortunately, the bidding will be postponed and we have time to appeal. Otherwise, we will really miss this project. It's just Mr. Cheng. The R&D department will have to work hard in the next time."

In the ACH project disclosure During the bidding process, Shangye learned a piece of news that he didn't know whether it was official or anecdotal. The development of new energy is the focus of the ACH project, and subsequent production and application are even more important. However, the news received by the business community is that the energy that the ACH project mainly wants to develop has a certain degree of pollution. If it is mass production, and use will cause irreversible damage to the environment.

"Why wasn't such a big flaw discovered in advance?" Mr. Cheng scratched his head, "This kind of problem shouldn't happen in this project."

"I just heard about it." Shang Ye replied, "That's why I asked you to do it twice last time. Get ready."

"Okay, leave the research and development to me, and follow up on the leak."

They separated in front of the police station, and Shang Ye received a call from Feng Zhao.

"I heard that the bid document was leaked? Shangye, is this how you treat this project? Can't you do basic confidentiality work well?" Feng Zhao's voice was still aggressive, "If this project cannot be won, do you know how much Shang Feng will lose? ?"

"So? Grandma, do I need to take the blame and resign?" Shang Ye leaned against the wall and looked at the gray sky.

"What do you mean!" Feng Zhao was furious, "You have done something wrong, and you are here to show your displeasure with me? Even if you have to take the blame and resign, you still have to win the ACH project perfectly!"

"Then just wait and see."

------------------

The author has something to say:

Manuscript Box No. 2.