Chapter 43

The conversation between the two ended with Shang Ye returning home. After Shang Ye changed his shoes, he found that both of them were not in a high mood. He originally thought that Lu Jiayou was in the way, but now it's more It's because he doesn't look good anywhere.

"You don't have a date today?" Shang Ye asked with a frown.

"Originally, there was." Lu Jiayou slumped on the sofa, "But I was disturbed by others, so I think it's better for you to be here."

Shang Ye unbuttoned his shirt and loosened the tie he had worn all day: "Hurry back after eating."

Lu Jiayou straightened up: "No, I have nowhere to go. If I go home, my mother will talk about me again."

"Then I'll call her now."

" Come on, brother, why don't you get out of here after I finish eating?" Lu Jiayou pouted, "If you don't know, you might think I'm disturbing your nightlife."

Mi Chun brought out the food at this moment: "Mr. Shang, please change your clothes. Come over for dinner." His sniffing movement was seen by Shang Ye, and Shang Ye noticed that his nose was a little red, as if he had cried.

After seeing him return to the kitchen, Shang Ye walked up to Lu Jiayou and asked, "What did you do to him?"

Lu Jiayou made a gesture of surrender with his hands: "Brother, I am your biological brother, okay!"

Shang Ye didn't care. His playful smile said: "What's going on?"

Lu Jiayou didn't dare to tell Shang Ye what he just talked to Mi Chun, so he had to lie: "I just fried chili peppers, must they be smoked." There

was something choking in the kitchen The smell is not very strong. Mi Chun has been busy in the kitchen for a long time, so this smell will not make people choke like this.

It should be a secret between the two of them. Shang Ye's heart was a little blocked, but he didn't ask anymore.

Lu Jiayou must have felt guilty and was too embarrassed to stay here after eating. He packed up the snacks Mi Chun prepared for him and ran away, leaving Mi Chun and Shang Ye looking at each other.

"What did Lu Jiayou do to you?" Shang Ye asked him, "You've been acting weird all night."

Mi Chun thought he had restrained himself very well, but in fact, every bit of his emotion was magnified in front of Shang Ye . , but he couldn't tell the truth: "It's really nothing."

Shangye moved his eyes and saw that Mi Chun had set up a table on the balcony of the living room, with a fruit plate and hot tea on it. The floor of the apartment was not too high, and he could see The floor-to-ceiling windows were already covered in silver.

"The weather is good tonight, and it doesn't snow anymore." Mi Chun supported him. He didn't use crutches at home and in the business. If he hadn't walked on the wall, and if Mi Chun hadn't supported him, his rehabilitation would have been really good. It's very fast. It is estimated that after the new year, he will no longer need crutches. At that time, he will no longer need Mi Chun, the caregiver.

Mi Chun likes to sit directly on the carpet, so when he sat on the balcony, he was a head shorter than Shang Ye: "Mr. Shang, how are you celebrating the New Year?"

Shang Ye took a sip of tea. The tea tasted very light, so it should be Mi Chun was afraid that he would not be able to sleep at night after drinking strong tea. The tea soup was light in color and had a delicate fragrance.

Shang Ye suddenly remembered that when Shang Yueze met Mi Chun for the first time, he had asked him if he knew tea art. Mi Chun's answer at that time was no, but judging from the subsequent interactions and Mi Chun's habits, he should Yes, it was possible, but I didn't admit it at the time.

The fruit plate on the table was filled with fruits that Shang Ye would not eat, mostly apples, which had been cut into the shape of little rabbits.

"Eat a piece." Mi Chun moved from one side of the small coffee table to the side of Shang Ye, "Master Lu said that I want to eat apples tonight, and then everything will be safe."

He was very close to Shang Ye, parallel to his knees, holding in his hand Holding a piece of apple, he handed it to Shang Ye's mouth.

Shang Ye raised the corners of his lips, and without taking it with his hands, he lowered his head and took the piece of little rabbit apple from Mi Chun's hand. His breath was sprayed on the back of Mi Chun's hand, and his hot breath was like a A fierce fire burned from the back of Mi Chun's hand to his heart.

Mi Chun was burned, and his heartbeat was a little faster. He retracted his hand and gently touched the back of his hand that was kissed by Shang Ye's breath with his other hand where Shang Ye couldn't see it. The tips are getting hot.

Wait a little longer, and when this employment relationship ends, we can be fair and aboveboard.

As the New Year approaches, Shangye becomes even busier and sometimes even works overtime at the company all night long. At this time, Mi Chun's dinner is delivered directly to their company. He works overtime, which means that Su Pei and his assistants are also together. , so Mi Chun prepared one more lunch box.

He met Feng Kaiyu more often, but he didn't recognize him, but Feng Kaiyu's probing eyes made him feel particularly uncomfortable every time, and he was able to avoid them later.

He also told Shang Ye about this, and Shang Ye told him not to worry about it and that it was no big deal.

The ACH project has reached the most critical step. The bidding meeting will be held on the second day of February next year. Shang Feng has eight days of Chinese New Year holiday, which means they don't have much time.

Mr. Cheng has simply lived in the company recently. When Mi Chun came to deliver food, he would occasionally meet Mr. Cheng's wife, and they would chat for a while while waiting for the elevator.

It was already eleven o'clock in the evening. Shang Ye said that he would work overtime in the evening and asked Mi Chun to go home and see Yu Zimei.

Mi Chun absent-mindedly accompanied Yu Zimei to finish dinner. Seeing that he was distracted, Yu Zimei quickly sent him away: "Go quickly, the soup will be cold in a while."

With Yu Zimei's approval, Mi Chun hurriedly held the lunch box. Going to Shangye Company, he did not ride a bicycle again, but took a luxurious taxi.

The Shangfeng Building was brightly lit, and Mi Chun walked to the 26th floor with familiarity. After getting Shang Ye's answer, he entered the office.

Shang Ye still had headphones on his ears and was talking about something from time to time. Mi Chun calmed down and sat on the sofa obediently, waiting for him.

Accompanied by the sound of Shang Ye speaking at the meeting, Mi Chun's head was dozing off little by little. It wasn't until Shang Ye's shadow covered his face and his eyes suddenly darkened that Mi Chun opened his eyes: "Is the meeting over? ?"

"Why are you here so late?" Shang Ye sat next to him, his hand already consciously opening the lid of the thermos bucket, "Chicken soup?"

"I didn't stew it, my mother stewed it." Mi Chun asked He poured a bowl, "I think you must be hungry now as you work overtime."

Shang Ye took a sip of the soup and felt that all the fatigue on his body had disappeared at the first sight of him: "Mainly because of the end of the year. , a lot of things."

Mi Chun nodded: "Just take a break after drinking the soup. What time can you go home tonight?"

"You don't have to stay up all night tonight." Shang Ye leaned on the sofa, with Mi Chun on his waist. A pillow was stuffed in the back, "Shall I ask Xiao Li to pick you up?"

"No, I'll wait for you to come with me."

By the time Shang Ye finished his work, it was already two o'clock in the morning, and Xiao Li was driving in front. Mi Chun originally wanted to sit in the car. The co-pilot was pulled into the back seat by Shang Ye.

Mi Chun rubbed his eyes and did not refuse.

Xiao Li felt a little redundant at that moment.

When the car started, the street lights on the roadside dimmed the car. Under the intersection of light and shadow, Mi Chun looked at Shang Ye's face and asked softly: "Do you want to rest against me?"

Mi Chun patted his own Legs, Shang Ye immediately lay down. When Shang Ye leaned over, Mi Chun gently placed his hands on his temples: "I'll give you some pressure, don't move."

His hands were very warm, and the palms of his hands were warm. There were some cocoons, and when I pressed them on him, I would occasionally touch the scar on Shang Ye's head, and his heart would tighten every time I touched it.

Shang Ye's breathing gradually became calmer, but Mi Chun's movements on his hands never stopped. The distance from the company to the apartment was not too far, and the drive took about twenty minutes. Mi Chun came up as he was feeling sleepy. Putting his hand on Shang Ye's head, he also fell asleep leaning against the pillow.

Xiao Li looked at the two people leaning against each other in the rearview mirror and even breathed a lot softer, not wanting to disturb them.

"Old Cheng, how long do you have to stay like this?" Mrs. Cheng looked at Mr. Cheng's increasingly thin face, feeling a little worried. "There are some things that you don't have to do yourself. Why are you still staring at them?"

Mr. Cheng asked in his heart . She said that women are ignorant, but she still smiled and replied: "The more I keep an eye on it, the less risk I will take. This project is very important."

"I don't understand. It makes me feel bad for you to endure it like this." Mrs. Cheng Sighing, "I'll get you a cup of hot water."

There was strong tea in Mr. Cheng's cup, so strong that the water was almost invisible. Mrs. Cheng made tea for him again in the tea room, and came to the tea room when he met her. Feng Kaiyu makes coffee.

"Madam."

Mrs. Cheng knew her husband had a new boss, so she nodded with a smile.

"Mr. Cheng has worked hard and is so tired that you have to come here in the middle of the night." Feng Kaiyu had a smile on his face.

The more people in the R&D department are prepared, the more he knows that the business community attaches great importance to this project. He has been in the R&D department for so long, and he only signs documents every day. The core of the ACH project has always been firmly controlled by Mr. Cheng. In his hand, he didn't even touch a trace of fur.

News came from home that every company participating in the bidding this time has a great background. Shangfeng has always been the leader in this industry; Dingzhen, second only to Shangfeng, has always been Shangfeng's most powerful competitor; Xinli, a new dark horse in the industry in the past two years, the ACH project must belong to these three companies One of the companies. Other companies would be lucky if they could get some marginal projects that these companies didn't use, and the Feng family was no exception.

Feng Kaiyu received many phone calls from home. Each one complained about Feng Zhao and the merchants, and mentioned ACH in an insinuating way. They wanted to get first-hand information from Feng Kaiyu. ACH couldn't get involved, and neither could anyone else. To them?

Feng Kaiyu almost laughed out loud. If he could participate in the ACH project, he could only sign in the office every day like now!

Until this afternoon, he received another call. He pondered for a long time outside the French window, and finally couldn't hold himself back.

Feng Kaiyu exchanged greetings with Mrs. Cheng in the tea room. Mrs. Cheng didn't know much about her husband's business and didn't know her husband's boss, so she just said hello and then went about her own business.

It wasn't until Mr. Cheng finished his work that Mrs. Cheng accompanied him to get off work and met Feng Kaiyu in the elevator.

When she got out of the elevator, Mrs. Cheng's high heels got stuck at the elevator entrance. Feng Kaiyu quickly supported her with quick eyes and hands. Only when she stood firm did Feng Kaiyu let go and nodded towards Mrs. Cheng.

Mrs. Cheng stroked her heart, recited Amitabha, expressed her gratitude to Feng Kaiyu, and then took her husband's arm and left the company.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

I am too diligent for the sudden update.