Chapter 31

After eleven o'clock, it's the carnival of night travelers.

The second-generation rich man who organized the game, Mr. Qian, arrived late. The people in the box were already impatient with the wait, but there was nothing they could do. The rich and powerful people in this era are the ancestors, and it is your honor to wait for him.

The wine orders in the private room have been placed in series, and the waiters assigned to the second floor are now delivering wine inside like an assembly line. Mi Chun was originally standing at the front, but was assigned to the last position by the manager.

"Listen carefully, you can't offend anyone inside. If you do a good job, your reward tonight will be more than you can imagine."

Although Mi Chun was simple, he also knew that there was no such thing as pie in the sky. He once again I checked with the manager, and after getting a positive answer from the manager, I walked in with the wine I ordered in the box.

Unlike the dim lights on the dance floor outside, the lights in the box were brightly lit now, as bright as day.

The rich second generation who is treating us today is the son of a real estate tycoon in City A. His father has always had a son, and he wishes he could spoil his only son to the sky. As long as he does not kill people, set fires, or take drugs, the whole family will follow him.

The rich second generation's bureaus are also made up as they say, and they can be made up without any reason. He looked at the wine coming up like running water, and knocked on the head of the person next to him: "You're attracted to Qian, right? Can you finish the drink?"

"Qian Shao has a lot of money."

This flattery hit Qian Shao straight away. With his heart in mind, he smiled and cursed, and the matter was revealed.

After three rounds of drinking, the wine in the box was almost full. The man next to Mr. Qian was very good at eye-catching. When Mr. Qian drank another person a bottle of wine, he rang the call bell again. , ask someone to hand over the wine order.

Originally, such a thing was beyond Mi Chun's turn, but the waiter in front of him who was taking them from the original bar was called by the manager, so he handed the matter over to Mi Chun and hurried downstairs.

Mi Chun bit the bullet, and he almost saw the person sitting in the middle of the box at first sight. In his arms was a waiter who was wearing the same vest and shirt as him.

"Hello, do you want to take an order?"

His voice was not loud, and it did not cause any disturbance in the noisy environment. The person next to Mr. Qian saw him, took the order from his hand, and handed it to him. She took the hand holding the list and slowly moved her eyes to his face.

He touched Shao Qian's leg without leaving a trace, and when Shao Qian was about to get angry, he motioned him to look aside. Shao Qian's impatience disappeared without a trace the moment he saw Mi Chun.

"New here?" Mr. Qian let go of the person on his lap and touched his chin with interest.

Mi Chun nodded blankly, and retracted his hand in time when he was about to touch him: "I'm here to work part-time."

Mr. Qian's eyes were full of satisfaction, and he smiled. The owner of this bar finally understood. , understand what people like them like.

"I ordered it here, do you get a commission?"

Mi Chun became alert, as if his whole body was covered with thorns: "I don't know, it's my first time here."

Seeing Mi Chun's defense, Mr. Qian did not I was anxious, and the next step was to place my order very normally, and then let Mi Chun go out.