Chapter 36

Standing at the door of Shang Feng's building again, Mi Chun took a deep breath and was mentally prepared to be stopped. But as soon as he walked into the front desk, the lady at the front desk looked at him in surprise. Him: "Xiaomi? Why haven't you come for so long?"

Mi Chun followed her and saw her fingers flying, and then said: "There is something going on at home." He stood there, waiting for the front desk to call him. He swiped the elevator card, and the young lady at the front desk looked at him, looking at each other, a little embarrassed.

"Aren't you going to help me swipe my card?"

The young lady was very surprised: "Don't you have the authority? The fingerprint has not been deleted."

Mi Chun pressed his fingerprint and pressed the 26th floor button under the confused look of the young lady. In the elevator When the door closed, Mi Chun saw her own shadow, and she couldn't suppress the smile on her lips.

There is no apartment password to change, no elevator permission to delete, it seems that there is always a place for him beside Shang Ye.

As lunch time approached, Su Pei went to the office as usual to ask Shang Ye what to eat for lunch. Since Xiaomi didn't come to deliver food, she had obviously booked a restaurant at Shang Ye's usual restaurant, but every time she went to clean up, there was always a lot left. .

"Is it still the same?" Su Pei asked.

Shang Ye replied nonchalantly: "No need."

Su Pei patiently advised: "I have to recover in the afternoon. I can't do it without eating at noon. If you think that restaurant is not good, I will..."

"I'm not late, right? ?" Mi Chun stuck his head in first, and showed a big smile after seeing Su Pei, "Hello, Assistant Su."

Assistant Su glanced at Mi Chun, and then saw that Shang Ye couldn't push down even with all his strength. At the corner of her lips, Mi Chun walked out of the office on high heels. Mi Chun could still hear her angrily calling her little sisters to go to the restaurant downstairs for a big meal.

It was still the same pink lunch box. Mi Chun bought another insulated bucket, but it was a bit ugly. While putting out the dishes, he told Shang Ye: "This lunch box is no longer insulated. I applied for a new one that can keep warm." " Yes."

"Change, don't want pink next time."

Mi Chun chuckled next to him: "I won't buy pink when I go to the mall to buy this time." He said he wanted to have dinner with Shang Ye, so he wanted to go to the mall to buy it. He brought a set of tableware. He didn't like to sit on the sofa in Shangye's office, so he basically sat on the floor. I don't know if it was because of the cold weather, but the sofa in Shangye's office had been covered with thick carpets. It feels very comfortable up there too.

Shang Ye seemed to have a good appetite, and they both finished the food they brought. After finishing cleaning up, Mi Chun asked about the time to go to the hospital.

Shang Ye was not dealing with official business at the moment. He remembered what Mi Chun said about the dispute with the company before and asked him in detail: "What exactly happened?"

Mi Chun told him about this matter in detail. Things were explained once.

"So where is the contract you signed when you joined the company?"

Mi Chun was a little confused. After thinking for a moment, he said, "It seems to be at home."

"Can you find it now?"

Mi Chun hummed. His things were all in order. Okay, Yu Zimei is at home now and should be able to find her. After Mi Chun called her and told her about the incident, Yu Zimei immediately returned home and found his contract. Cao Jun happened to come to see her, so she took a photo of the contract page by page and sent it to Mi Chun's mobile phone.

Mi Chun didn't even look at it and handed it directly to Shang Ye.

It was a very simple standard contract, but Shangye frowned when he saw the signing time. The signing time was five years ago, and the employment period written in the contract was three years, which was the next two years, which had already exceeded The duration of the contract.

"Did you sign it later?"

"No."

Later, Shang Ye looked at the terms at the back and then asked Mi Chun: "How much did your previous salary generally compare to the company?"

"Four-six, company four , we are six."

"There are no such terms in the contract." Shang Ye put down his mobile phone, "I will ask the legal representative to come over and take a look later."

"It's too troublesome for you... I originally wanted to waste money to eliminate the disaster..."

Shang Ye glared She glanced at him, because Mi Chun almost had an accident because of what this shabby company did. He didn't bring down that shabby company, even if he didn't bring down the shabby company, it would be a shame for them.

"Manager Chen is very good, but he is a bit greedy for petty gains."

When he was looking for a job, he also hit a wall for several days. When he was really desperate, he thought about returning to the countryside and joining Yu Zimei in a textile factory, but in the end Manager Chen hired him.

People are selfish. Manager Chen has been suppressed by Liu Quan's people for a long time, and he finally kicked them out of the company. Naturally, he can't hide his tail.

He knew that Mi Chun was a simple person and didn't know what to do like those smooth people. At least he had taken so much commission from Shang Ye's deal, so he had to give some thought to his matchmaker, but Mi Chun was indifferent. When working with the company before, Manager Chen could get one as a manager, but this time he really didn't get anything.

Money is always tempting, so what happened next was that Mi Chun was just a stupid kid who didn't understand anything in Manager Chen's eyes, so he coerced and induced him to ask for liquidated damages.

Later, I felt that what I had done was not honest, and I was afraid that Mi Chun would be angry again, so I simply used this incident to get rid of him directly, so as to avoid any unexplainable troubles in the future.

This matter ended here with Manager Chen, but here at Shangye, this was just the beginning.

The legal officer thought something serious had happened, so he crawled to the 26th floor, only to find out that it was just for a piece of informal labor contract.

The person Shang Ye noticed was the manager of the legal department, and he rubbed his brows: "I said let the people below come over."

The legal manager was also a little embarrassed: "I'll ask my assistant below to follow up on this matter."

Mi Chun stood aside as a decoration, and after seeing the legal manager leaving, he slowly came over: "Can I get my money back?"

"There may be more."

Speaking of this, Shang Ye's eyes darkened: "The incident at the bar last time is all over. They will compensate you for mental damages and should call you soon."

Mi Chun's eyes lit up: "Really? If you lose the money to the company, you will also get back the money ." Now, I'll treat you to dinner."

Shang Ye smiled: "One hundred and six ice cream?"

Unexpectedly, Shang Ye still remembered the one hundred and six ice creams before. He suddenly realized that after eating the ice cream that day, there were more ice cream in the refrigerator. A lot of ice cream came out, and his eyes softened a lot: "It can be a buffet for 200 yuan."

The two-hundred-yuan buffet was the most luxurious meal Mi Chun had ever eaten. He only ate it once, and he didn't come out until he could hardly walk. He didn't know if he had eaten back.

"Then thank you in advance."

The appointment with the hospital was at two o'clock in the afternoon. It was just after twelve o'clock. Mi Chun urged Shang Ye to rest in the rest room next to him. Shang Ye was lying on the bed with a lot of pain on his side. Sora: "What about you?"

Before he could say whether he wanted to lie down together and rest for a while, Mi Chun said: "I want to go home and see my mother. I'll meet you at the hospital later."

"My name is Xiao Li . Send it to you?" Shang Ye leaned back.

"No, no, no, it's not far from my home. You can get there directly by bus. Then we'll meet at the door of the rehabilitation room." Mi Chun tucked him in, "I'll see you in the afternoon."

"Be careful on the road."

Yu Zimei saw that After Mi Chun came home again, she naturally scolded him again. She gently pinched Mi Chun's ears: "I can see now, why are you back again? It's not like I can't cook. Starving yourself?"

"That's not a worry." Mi Chun chuckled, "I'll leave later."

"Don't come back during the day anymore. I can take care of myself. If you do this again, I won't say anything. We are going back to the countryside."

Mi Chun rolled up her sleeves: "Mom, I want to buy a small tram."

"Can you ride?" Yu Zimei glanced at him, "You are someone who can't even learn to ride a bicycle. Still want to learn how to take a tram?"

"So Sister Wanwan can learn it, but I can't learn it?" Mi Chun argued, "Sister Wanwan said it was easy."

"The traffic in the city is too complicated, and you don't know how to do it? " Skilled." Yu Zimei said solemnly, "It's too dangerous. What if you get injured again."

"I will be very careful."

But buying a car can't be bought at once, and he doesn't have any spare money now. If you want to buy a car, you can only think about it after this month's salary arrives.

After making dinner for Yu Zimei, Mi Chun rushed to the hospital. When he arrived at the door of the rehabilitation room, Shang Ye had just arrived, and behind him was still Xiao Li.

Mi Chun smiled and walked over. When he was still one meter away from Xiao Li, Xiao Li suddenly jumped away, closing the gap between the two people to almost three meters.

Mi Chun:? ? ?

Xiao Li: "I'll go downstairs first and come back later. Goodbye Mr. Shang, bye Xiaomi."

Mi Chun and Shang Ye looked at each other, and both saw something inexplicable in each other's eyes. Mi Chun shrugged, city man He really didn't understand what he was thinking.

He turned his attention to Shang Ye, who had changed out of his suit and put on a soft sports suit.

The rehabilitation doctor was stunned for a moment when he saw Mi Chun, and then he said with a smile: "It's you, why didn't you come with me some time ago?"

"I have something to do at home, and I will come here in the future." Mi Chun put down With the bag on his back, he was very familiar with the rehabilitation process. He first asked what step it had taken, and then followed Shang Ye and watched his every move.

There were no too strenuous movements at first, it was just a warm-up. Mi Chun followed him, with a pair of hands ready to catch him at any time.

The doctor was also by his side: "Mr. Shang has always done a good job. You don't have to follow him so closely. Instead, he is restrained."

Mi Chun stopped and looked at the doctor: "Have you finished the muscle training? ?"

The doctor nodded: "Our goal is to leave the wheelchair and use crutches within this week."

Mi Chun frowned: "Logically speaking, it shouldn't be so fast."

The doctor shrugged: "It's business. Mr. Shang asked for it. Don't worry, Mr. Shang's physical fitness is very good. We have been doing this for a while and he can get used to it."

Mi Chun stood there, looking at Shang Ye who was already sweating, and murmured to himself: "Why are you so anxious?"

The doctor didn't hear what he said clearly, and just thought he was worried: "Don't worry, doctors have a sense of proportion."

Mi Chun was still immersed in his own thoughts, so anxious to recover, Is it because you don't really need to be by his side?

After a group of training over there, Shang Ye turned around to look for Mi Chun. Mi Chun suppressed the ups and downs in his heart and ran to him. Looking at his sweaty head, he took out a handkerchief and wiped it clean for him. He lowered his head and spoke in a muffled voice: "Why are you working so hard?"

"I want to stand up quickly. I have something I want to do." Shang Ye's breathing was a little heavy, probably because he was a little tired.

"Is it something very important?"

Shang Ye looked into his eyes and hid all his thoughts in his heart. He didn't let Mi Chun see the waves in his eyes, for fear of scaring him, so he just answered him: "It's very important. "

--------------------

The author has something to say:

I am updating with tears, and have a good time after work!