Chapter 68

Mi Chun was stunned in place, as if he had heard some terrible joke. Shang Ye frowned, and was about to say something when Mi Chun stopped him.

"Did I copy your idea?" Mi Chun slowly walked up to him, "Where's the evidence?"

Ye Fan was already prepared. He found a stack of his manuscripts from the bag he carried with him: "This is my Every manuscript I drew after joining the company is backed up in my computer."

He was well prepared and even contacted the organizer to connect the main screen with his own computer, so everyone saw Ye Fan Every manuscript on the computer has a detailed upload time below, and it was indeed uploaded before the beginning of April.

"When I joined the company, everyone in the team knew that you had no clue, so everyone helped you find inspiration, and I did the same." Ye Fan spoke sincerely, without adding any fuel or jealousy, "But why did I... After joining the company and spending some time with you in the office, you have a clue?"

Mi Chun just looked at him quietly, waiting for him to come up with further evidence, and at this time the onlookers fell on him His eyes are the real invisible weapon for killing people. How he praised him at first, now he is going to slander him.

"When I was in school, the teacher told us that we must protect our creativity." Ye Fan opened his computer again and played a video, "So my computer has special software installed. As long as I If anyone outside touches my computer, it will be recorded. This is the surveillance video from April 15th. The surveillance proves that you did come to my workstation on that day, and you also lowered your head for a long time. ."

The noise here naturally attracted people from the organizer LD. Luo Junhao looked worried. His assistant wanted to step forward, but was stopped by Luo Junhao. Shang Ye was still next to Mi Chun. At this time, he wanted to listen to Mi Chun. What Chun said is best if Mi Chun can explain it. If the explanation doesn't make sense, even if grandma is so optimistic about him, he will not let Mi Chun continue to stay in LD.

Those who work in their industry should basically be able to say goodbye to this industry once they get a reputation for plagiarism. But Mi Chun was the person his grandma asked for, and she even gave him her most personal accessories. If He really plagiarized. According to the contract between them, Mi Chun needs to pay huge compensation.

This is an agreement that everyone who enters LD must sign. Plagiarism is never allowed within LD.

The evidence from both sides has been laid out, it's up to Mi Chun how to fight back.

Mi Chun also saw the surveillance video on his computer and remembered what happened that day. He was originally looking for financial reimbursement, but Ye Fan shyly asked him if he could help him pay the reimbursement as well. However, he was not there, so he asked Mi Chun to go to his work station to look for the reimbursement form.

After he hung up the phone, he went to Ye Fan's place, looked through it a little and found his receipt, then restored his things and left.

Mi Chun turned his head to look at Shang Ye. Shang Ye gently shook his hand, said a few words in his ear, then turned and left, leaving him standing alone.

"I did go to your workstation that day, but I didn't stay for more than two minutes." Mi Chun explained, "I reasonably suspect that your video was synthesized."

Ye Fan didn't panic at all: "I know you Your skills are very powerful, but I don't think your character is suitable for staying in LD. Art is pure, so I hope you all should pay attention and don't let a piece of mouse shit contaminate the entire art environment."

"I still say the same thing. , I have never seen your manuscript, how can I talk about plagiarism?"

Mi Chun's defense at the moment seemed a bit weak. The onlookers were whispering, and it seemed that Ye Fan's evidence had proved that Mi Chun was a A thief who plagiarizes other people's ideas.

A few minutes after Shang Ye left, he had already brought his computer.

LD did not take sides here, but cooperated very cooperatively when the merchant brought the computer to the on-site projection screen.

"First point, you said that I came up with the idea after you joined the company. I don't agree." Shang Ye helped him control the computer and logged into his mailbox. "This is what I did on April 5th and 8th." A creative email to communicate with Ms. Roland."

Shangye called up the content of the email and enlarged it. In the first email on April 5th, Mi Chun's email content had already proposed the concept of the intersection of time and space.

"I already confirmed the theme of this exchange meeting with Ms. Roland in the email on April 8th." Mi Chun said calmly, and you could clearly feel a trace of panic on Ye Fan's face.

It took Ye Fan a while to speak out: "Even if you are sure of your creativity, the pattern you embroidered was only embroidered after reading my manuscript." He held his hand and calmed down, "If you can't produce drawings that are earlier than my manuscript, then you will never be able to escape suspicion."

Mi Chun once told him personally that he couldn't draw, and of course there would be no manuscripts left. .

"About your monitoring." Ignoring Ye Fan's strong words at the moment, Shang Ye spoke now and asked Mi Chun to hand over his mobile phone to him. After the mobile phone was connected to the computer, Shang Ye found Mi Chun's mobile phone and put it down. software, "This is the recording of the call on April 15th."

A piece of audio sounded in the clubhouse, the voices of Ye Fan and Mi Chun. Ye Fan on the phone asked Mi Chun to go to his desk to help find the reimbursement form. I went to Guarantee and hung up after a short phone call. The call record showed that the time was 10:20 in the morning, which matched Ye Fan's monitoring time.

The surveillance in the LD office could not be retrieved for a while, so Luo Junhao personally called the LD security department. All surveillance videos were archived in the security department, but retrieval would take time. Luo Junhao waited for Mi Chun. Their next evidence.

"How do we know if you have tampered with the call records? Moreover, if an unknown APP monitors the recording on the phone, can it be taken seriously?"

Shang Ye saw that the evidence was almost the same before he said: "This is not some unknown person. The APP is an intelligent monitoring software jointly developed by Mingtong Communications and the Ministry of National Security. It is currently only in the testing period and will not be used on ordinary people's mobile phones in the future. I have documents issued by the Ministry of National Security to prove this. The authenticity of the APP."

"Now we doubt the authenticity of your video." Shang Ye stood up, "We have professional personnel who can identify the authenticity of the video, and we hope you can cooperate with us."

Ye Fan's His expression was visibly flustered, and he hesitated a little: "But no one can be sure that he didn't see my manuscript when he was helping me find the reimbursement form. After all, there are such great similarities."

"Okay, I'm here. There is one last piece of evidence." Mi Chun walked up to Shang Ye, "After I confirmed the idea I wanted to create, I drew the design drawing as soon as possible and uploaded it to Mr. Luo's personal mailbox."

Mi Chun said . Chun looked at Luo Junhao who was in the crowd: "But Mr. Luo should have no impression, because that picture was accidentally put in. It contains the details of a guest's wedding dress that I confirmed with you."

Luo Jun Hao shook his head: "I can confirm that this picture is not included in the wedding dress details you gave me."

"Yes, it is not in your mailbox, because I withdrew it after I found out that it was sent by mistake, so this wrongly sent email remains in my drafts box."

Shang Ye is very good at restoring these things, and it was done almost instantly The draft box was restored, and the date of sending the letter was April 9th. The last picture in it was indeed exactly the same as the pattern he had embroidered.

"Didn't you say you can't draw?" Ye Fan was really flustered at this moment, "You clearly said..."

"It's true that I'm not as good at drawing as you, but that doesn't mean I can't. Go study." Mi Chun looked into his eyes, "If you knew me better, you wouldn't throw dirty water on me in this way." It

was almost the same time, and LD's security department also transferred April 10th to April 10th . The surveillance video of the 5th was packaged and sent over. The surveillance showed that Mi Chun had already walked out of the office with the documents at 10:24 noon on the 15th. The surveillance camera in the corridor happened to capture his back.

People in the clubhouse began to think secretly. According to the timeline, Mi Chun received the call at 10:20 and left the office at 10:24. It only took four minutes. In the video given by Ye Fan, From the time Mi Chun appeared in his shot to the time he left, it took a total of eight minutes.

LD's surveillance will never be fake, and the only fake thing is Ye Fan's video.

It is very simple to identify the authenticity of the video. Shang Ye can do it himself, but he is also a party after all, so he can only hand over the video to the LD people and ask them to find an appraisal agency for identification.

But the evidence they produced was enough to prove Mi Chun's innocence.

After the farce ended, Luo Junhao stood up: "I believe that every designer in our LD will not do something like plagiarism that will be branded for life, so I believe in Mi Chun, who is responsible for embroidery." I can see that he likes you, and he will never do anything like plagiarism."

There were constant echoes around him. Just now he was pointing fingers at Mi Chun, and now he is sarcastic at Ye Fan.

Seeing that his plan had failed, Ye Fan wanted to leave but was caught by LD security. Luo Junhao stood in front of him: "I don't know who recruited you into LD, but you were fired today. "

Ye Fan was almost unable to stand. He didn't expect that Mi Chun would have such sufficient evidence. His eyes fell on Shang Ye. He was stupid. He didn't expect that Shang Ye would care so much about Mi Chun. He didn't expect that Mi Chun would care about everything. Ready.

Mi Chun seemed to be completely exhausted, but fortunately Shang Ye had quick eyes and hands to support him. He knew that today's incident had a big impact on Mi Chun, so he didn't bother to say goodbye to Luo Junhao. Shang Ye directly picked him up and left the club quickly. LD's public relations will handle the rest. .

Mi Chun covered herself in the quilt immediately after returning to the hotel. Shang Ye was a little worried and contacted the doctor who came with LD. After the doctor came to check, he only said that the mood swing might be too big and that he should take a good rest for a while.

Shang Ye was still a little worried, but he couldn't say anything else. He just hugged Mi Chun and lay on the bed with him.

"Why?" Mi Chun hugged Shang Ye's waist and buried her face in his belly. "I think that although we are not passionate about him, he won't slander me like this."

"That's what he should do when he joins the company. It was arranged." Shang Ye analyzed rationally, while giving Mi Chun some relief from time to time, gently touching down from his neck to his back, and repeating the cycle.

"Who?" Mi Chun raised his head, not quite understanding the twists and turns inside, "For me, as for that?"

"I think I know who it is." Shang Ye picked him up from his arms, "Maybe it's him People from my family."

Mi Chun's hand dropped weakly. At this moment, he didn't know where the emotion came from. The entire cerebral cortex was full of depression. His eyes were a little red: "Mr. Shang, between us, it's really just like that. Is it unacceptable?"

------------------

The author has something to say:

Don't get stuck at that point, put the two chapters together, there is another chapter ahead , don't miss it