Chapter 30

When the door of the operating room opened, three hours had passed. During these three hours, Mi Chun's sitting postures changed countless times. The only thing that remained unchanged was her hands together.

Originally it was Shang Ye who took the initiative to hold his hand, but in the end, he took the initiative to hold Shang Ye's hand, with his fingertips pressing on Shang Ye's tiger's mouth. While waiting, his thumb kept on Shang Ye's. The pulse point is rubbed, and the cycle goes back and forth.

At the moment when the lights went out during the operation, Shang Ye pressed his thumb that had been causing trouble and said in a hoarse voice: "It's out."

Mi Chun quickly stood up and walked to the door of the operating room, Shang Ye followed him. , the originally warm palms lost a person's body temperature, and then were blown away by the wind blowing from the air-conditioning vents, and gradually nothing was left.

The first person to come out was the surgeon. As soon as Mi Chun came over, he told him about the operation. The operation was successful. As long as he paid attention to it in the past two days, there would be basically no sequelae.

Mi Chun first thanked the doctor. After the doctor left, he felt a little weak and his legs were a little weak. Shang Ye behind him supported his waist with his palms: "Didn't everyone say that the operation was successful? What are you afraid of?"

Mi Chun's His waist has always been very sensitive. The last time Shang Ye touched his waist, his whole body was as red as if it was burned by fire. This time, his whole body softened. Shang Ye's hand was just right and he didn't dare to use force. Son, unexpectedly, Mi Chun fell directly to the ground as soon as she supported his waist.

Shang Ye hurried to look at him and saw that his whole body was red, his eyes were red, his face was red, and if he looked carefully, he even saw that his collarbone was red from the collar down.

"What's wrong with you?" Shang Ye looked at Mi Chun sitting on the ground. He didn't know that in just a moment, he turned red like this.

Mi Chun simply sat on the ground. He was a little excited and incoherent: "I'm just too excited. My mother is fine. When are you going to rehab? Did I waste your time? I really..."

Mi Chun Chun didn't know what he was talking about, but when he saw Shangye's deep eyes, he suddenly couldn't hold it back. He sat on the ground, looking at Shangye's level. The distance between them was very close, and he could reach out and reach out. Can reach.

When his head was resting on Shangye's shoulder, Mi Chun was distracted and careful not to press his legs. His tears wet Shangye's shoulders again. This hug was closer than the last one, and his eyes could Seeing the blood vessels under the skin of Shang Ye's neck, and the hot temperature on his cheek, Shang Ye's breath fell on his ears, and his nose was filled with the pleasant woody fragrance of his body.

Time seemed to have passed for a long time, but it also seemed like a blink of an eye. Mi Chun moved her head away from his shoulder and straightened his clothes before retreating a little embarrassedly.

Shang Yexu's hand loosened as he moved, and the fabric hanging on the back of his hand disappeared, but the touch left behind lingered for a long time, along with the warmth at the pulse point, rising in his heart. Waves of ripples.

"Go ahead, the doctor must have something else to tell you. I'm going to go do some rehabilitation first. If you need anything, call me."

Mi Chun just nodded blankly, looking at his leaving back, as if something was about to come to his heart. Breaking through the defense line, he was about to think about it when he heard the movement behind him. It was the nurse pushing Yu Zimei out who had just completed the operation. He had no time to be distracted, so he had to put away his thoughts, follow the doctor, and listen to the doctor's instructions. Notes after.

Originally, there was no need to stay in the intensive care unit tonight, but Mi Chun chose to spend an extra sum of money to let Yu Zimei stay in the intensive care unit for the sake of safety. He stayed alone in the empty ward and had some free time. Think about this month of chaos and chaos.

Ever since he went to D Island for vacation, he had become a little abnormal.

Whether it's Shang Ye's comforting hand holding in the cabin, or the indescribable atmosphere of walking together on the beach, or two hugs, or Shang Ye's comforting words that are more useful than others.

He didn't have any men he was very close to in his previous life. Men from ordinary families avoided him because of his too strict requirements for choosing a mate. After he came to this world, because of the lack of acceptance of homosexuality in this world, he never got close to anyone. .

But when he faced Shang Ye, everything was fine at first, but towards the end, he needed to recite the practice manual silently a hundred times a day to control his racing heart.

Mi Chun, who had never met many men, was normal to be upset after meeting such an outstanding merchant.

He finally figured out why he didn't go up to say hello after seeing Shang Ye's new caregiver last time. Deep down in his heart, he didn't want anyone else to be around Shang Ye. Later, he kept trying to find the fault of this person. Prove that he is the best.

But after he figured it out, he became extremely clear-headed.

Shang Ye is what the world calls a straight man. Although there are same-sex couples around him, his sexual orientation is female. This can be seen from the last blind date. Secondly, the gap between them is so big, like He once said the same thing as Lu Jiayou, they are not from the same world and cannot forcefully come together.

He looked at the bright and dazzling lights in the corridor of the ward and buried his head in the thin sheets. He sighed a few times before slowly sticking his head out. It was no big deal. It was a big deal to kill a relationship that was not possible at all. It's a good thing, he doesn't like her that much, and he hasn't saved enough in his wedding fund. Ah Mo always taught him that long-term pain is worse than short-term pain, and it is the last word to stop losses in time.

Half a month has passed, and the weather in City A has turned cold. Yu Zimei was discharged from the hospital a week ago. The rest of the recovery can be done at home. She only needs to go to the hospital to remove the sutures in a month.

"Mom, I went to buy you some clothes. I don't know if they look good or not. Just make do with them." Because of the surgery, Yu Zimei's long hair was cut off. Now she has short hair, which is easy to take care of. .

"Why don't you go out to work? Stay with me at home every day." Yu Zimei touched the hand he used to press her head, "I told you, I can do it myself."

"I'll go out to work tomorrow."

Mi Chun Sighing, after he paid the company's liquidated damages, he was told that he no longer had to go to work and suddenly became unemployed. Although Yu Zimei's surgery was successful, the medicine she takes now is not cheap. It's not covered by medical insurance. If I don't work anymore, I won't even be able to pay the rent.

He doesn't plan to go back to Mr. Shang. Even if Mr. Shang sees him as pitiful and is reluctant to use him, he is embarrassed to go there again. Firstly, he feels that Mr. Shang is very kind to him, but he has some dirty thoughts. Secondly, He couldn't live at home anymore. He couldn't leave Yu Zimei alone at home, and she couldn't see her yet.

When Yu Zimei was discharged from the hospital, Cao Jun and Cheng Wanwan came over. Cao Jun also knew about his difficulties, so he pulled Mi Chun into a part-time group he had not been in for a long time to see if there was any job suitable for him.

Just working a part-time job is not a long-term solution. Mi Chun is in confusion. He doesn't know many things, and now the society is developing rapidly. People who know nothing will only be crushed by the wheels of history.

He has done almost everything these days, from wearing a doll suit to handing out flyers to unloading goods in the warehouse. They were all jobs that required effort and no use of brain power. I actually thought about going back to Shang Ye countless times, but I pressed the hang up button before the call was dialed.

Yu Zimei asked him: "Should you go back to work for your original employer?"

Mi Chun's heart felt a dull pain, and he hummed: "I might come back late in the evening."

He didn't go out at night recently, fearing that Yu Zimei would There was something that needed him, but tonight's part-time job was very well-paid. Thinking of his bank card that was at the bottom, he still chose to go out.

She was also glad that she couldn't see him now, otherwise she would have seen all of Mi Chun's lies.

Yu Zimei stopped asking questions and was very relieved about him.

It was Mi Chun's first time to come to a place like a bar. Darkness, noise, and ambiguity were Mi Chun's first reaction to this kind of place. He was a little uncomfortable with it, but because the pay for this order was really not low, he bit the bullet. On.

He was wearing the same uniform as a bar waiter, a shirt and a vest. However, the fabric of the shirt was not very good. Once he put it on, he felt unseemly and a little short. It was so thin that his entire waist was exposed when he raised his hand. Wire.

The waistcoat was also of poor quality. It looked like it could be torn to pieces with just a slight tug. Mi Chun felt awkward wearing it and always wanted to pull the clothes down. The person next to him who also worked part-time seemed to be used to it. He used He poked Mi Chun with his elbow and said, "Stop pulling it. If you tear it apart again, tonight's reward will be gone."

Mi Chun quickly retracted his hand after hearing this, restraining his hands and feet as if they were sealed.

"Is this your first time here?"

Mi Chun nodded.

Yin Jiu looked at Mi Chun under the dim light, like an ignorant deer that had strayed into a pack of wolves without realizing it, and could not see anything dirty in his clear eyes: "Then you have to be careful. "

Mi Chun didn't quite understand what he meant, and stood in the crowd with some restraint, listening to the foreman's instructions.

Tonight is a game played by a rich second generation group. The night shift is short of manpower, so we temporarily hired a part-time waiter to work. The basic salary for a night is thousands, and there is a 20% commission for selling a bottle of wine.

Mi Chun came here because of the thousands, and knew little about anything else. After listening to the foreman, he realized that he could get a commission from selling wine, and he became more motivated.

When the people dispersed, the foreman saw Mi Chun standing in the corner. His eyes lit up and he walked closer, feeling even more shocked.

With clean and clear eyes and a tender face, he should be the type that the young men upstairs would like.

"You go upstairs tonight."

Mi Chun just nodded ignorantly. In his opinion, there was no difference between upstairs and downstairs, it was just a matter of climbing the stairs.

The rich second-generation game has not yet begun, and Mi Chun has nothing to do on the second floor. He is lying on the railing, watching the people on the dance floor downstairs dancing crazily, with hormones being released to their heart's content. He looks a little blurry. In the corner, some people kissed each other inseparably, but the difference was that the kissers were of the same gender.

Yin Jiu, who had just talked to him, was now standing next to him. His eyes were a little dark, and he looked at Mi Chun with a little playfulness: "Do you know where this place is?"

"Isn't it a bar?" Mi Chun looked at him.

"Remember what I just said."

Mi Chun tilted his head.

"Be careful, a little sheep like you can be easily eaten."

------------------

The author has something to say:

I have revised the copy, everyone. Take a look, it's okay if you don't look, it's not a big problem.