Chapter 12

Despite Mi Chun's various refusals, the dress was still bought by Shang Ye. When checking out, Mi Chun failed to see the price of the dress. He secretly thought about how to return the dress.

"You can wear it once tomorrow and treat it as something I loaned to you."

Mi Chun could only accept it.

When walking out of the mall, Mi Chun lowered his head and asked Shang Ye: "Can I go to the market?"

Shang Ye wanted to refuse, but the handle of the wheelchair was in Mi Chun's hand. Mi Chun asked him to go with him, and said flatteringly. : "I'll treat you to ice cream after I finish shopping later."

He handed the small fan to Shang Ye's hand diligently again: "Take this, keep it cool."

Mi Chun was going to a large wholesale market. I want to buy some thread for sewing, and I want to make a wedding gift for the newlyweds. Although it is not expensive, it is still thoughtful.

After buying the needle and thread, Mi Chun saw that the tip of Shang Ye's nose was already sweating. He quickly bent down to wipe his sweat: "Let's go eat ice cream."

Shang Ye originally wanted to go to the mall to buy a famous brand. He didn't like ice cream, but he thought Mi Chun would like it very much, but Mi Chun insisted that the mall was too far and there happened to be a convenience store in front of it.

After walking to the convenience store, Mi Chun squeezed his wallet. His wallet was also made by himself. It was the style of a purse in his world. It had a white crane with wings embroidered on it, which looked very delicate.

Mi Chun kept giving hints to himself: "It's just an ice cream, the most expensive one is only five or six yuan, it doesn't matter!", so he pushed Shang Ye into the convenience store.

The freezer was in the corner of the convenience store, and there was a dazzling array of ice creams inside. Unfortunately, the price tags couldn't be seen, and Mi Chun frowned.

Shangye was tall, and he could see the ice cream inside even if he was sitting in a wheelchair. He picked for a long time, and finally chose one that looked ordinary, with plain packaging, and could even be broken in half. Mi Chun My heart warmed, thinking that for the money I spent, there was a high chance that I would still be able to eat half of it.

Mi Chun thought that the president would have such a down-to-earth moment, and looked at the one next to him that looked very well packaged, and asked: "That's it? But this one doesn't look very good, how about changing it to another one?" "

Shang Ye didn't care. He held the ice cream in his hand and waved to Mi Chun: "That's it, let's pay."

Mi Chun smiled, pushed Shang Ye to the counter to check out, and looked at the code scanning gun without emotion. After the ground dropped, the salesperson said a number that dumbfounded Mi Chun: "160, cash or WeChat?"

160? 160? Such a broken ice cream costs 160? Is it too late to put it back now?

But it was obviously too late, because Shang Ye had already opened the packaging bag, and the half he thought he was going to share had already been bitten by him.

"Sir?" Seeing his lack of movement, the salesperson reminded him again.

Mi Chun gritted his teeth and wanted to fight for his rights: "You don't put price tags on this freezer. Isn't that bad? Does it harm the rights of consumers?"

Mi Chun has been in this world since he came to this world. He was taught by Yu Zimei to abide by the laws of this world. He found that this society was fairer and more legal than their world, so he would seek legal help when encountering problems.

The salesperson still smiled: "We let it go, but you didn't pay too much attention."

Mi Chun moved his eyes to Shang Ye's face and asked him with his eyes.

The culprit, Shangye Shangye, nodded: "I saw it, there is a price tag."

Mi Chun felt a mouthful of old blood stuck in his throat. He took out his wallet from his bag. He was supposed to pay for it today. When he went out, he bought all his own things, so he only brought two hundred yuan in cash. He spent thirty-nine and nine yuan on needlework just now, and now he still has one hundred and sixty yuan and ten cents left in his wallet.

His hand holding the purse was shaking a little. Under the strange gaze of the salesperson, he pieced together 160 yuan and finally only a 10-cent steel penny was left in the purse. After putting it back into the purse, there was no sound.

Shang Ye only took two bites and felt that the cream was a bit sweet and greasy, but after one more bite, he felt that his whole body was rejecting it. So he took the ice cream that was almost melting under the hot sun and looked around for the trash can. .

Mi Chun thought he was going to throw away the packaging bag in his hand, and while her heart was bleeding, she pushed him to find the trash can. She also kept explaining to herself that she was the one who said she wanted to treat him to ice cream, and she didn't pay attention to the price tag. , Can't blame Shang Ye, can't blame Shang Ye.

Just when he saw Shang Ye trying to throw away the ice cream he spent a huge amount of money to buy, Mi Chun's whole body was about to burst. He grabbed Shang Ye's hand: "Why throw it away?"

Shang Ye looked at it with eagle eyes. Mi Chun: "It doesn't taste good."

"How could something so expensive not taste good!" Mi Chun wanted to grab his collar and shake his head to see if there was any wet water in his head. It's so expensive. How can you waste ice cream!

As he said that, he took the ice cream from Shang Ye's hand, and then took a vicious bite: "How can this not be delicious! It's obviously so delicious, how could the ice cream that cost me 160 not be delicious?"

Mi Chun Squatting next to the trash can, he finished an ice cream with a slurp. He took out a wet tissue from his backpack and wiped Shang Ye's wrist first. There was melted ice cream on it, and then he wiped it with himself. Wiping his mouth, he realized after wiping his mouth that Shang Ye had eaten this ice cream before.

He was angry and ashamed, and his whole face looked like it had been sunburned in the sun and was so red that it could bleed. Finally, he decided to unilaterally break off the relationship with Shang Ye for an afternoon, for the sake of his poor one hundred and six.

The one-sided silence was initiated by Mi Chun, who was still unwilling to say a word to Shang Ye until dinner.

The same goes for dinner, which was not cooked according to Shang Ye's preference at all, including a dish of mushrooms and rapeseed, a bitter gourd scrambled egg, and a bitter gourd soup.

Shang Ye's brows were so furrowed that he couldn't look at them: "Other people are getting married tomorrow, why are you giving me so much green food?"

"Bi Huo." Mi Chun choked back.

"I think it's you who needs to be exasperated." Look at how you've gotten used to this. You spent the whole afternoon shaming yourself, not saying a word, and even making some inedible food for dinner.

Mi Chun brought his bowl to him, which was full of bitter melon: "Why don't I eat it?"

Shangye: ...

I thought that his anger was over, but when he went to bed at night, Mi Chun also He didn't enter the house for a long time.

He couldn't help but ask, he just leaned on the bedside and read the programming tutorial. He could see the symbols in his eyes, but he couldn't calm down and kept looking towards the window unconsciously. .

It was the usual time when Mi Chun could sleep for a long time, but he still didn't go back to the room. Shang Ye glanced at the wheelchair placed beside the bed. It was within reach of his hand. He touched the wheelchair with his fingertips, and then struggled He moved the wheelchair over.

It was actually very difficult to move from bed to wheelchair, but his legs had been raised for so long, so this time it was much better than the last time, at least he didn't fall to the ground again.

The big light in the living room was not turned off, and the whole room was as bright as day. Shang Ye controlled the wheelchair and stopped at the door of the room. His eyesight was excellent. Even from such a distance, he could see Mi Chun's face clearly.

Anyone who sees Mi Chun for the first time will definitely be attracted by the looming dimples when he speaks and forget to look at the outline of his entire face. There seems to be a clear spring in his eyes all the time. But he was looking forward to it again. At this moment, his eyes were staring at the thing in his hand, and his brows were slightly furrowed, as if he had encountered some trouble.

"Why aren't you asleep yet?" As if sensing Shang Ye's gaze, Mi Chun put down the things in his hands and came to see him. The anger in the afternoon seemed to have dissipated. Mi Chun only cared about his legs now. "Does it hurt again? Why don't you listen to my advice? This is a critical stage of recovery. It's not good to move your legs casually."

Shang Ye did not answer his words: "What are you doing? Why aren't you sleeping?"

Seeing that his expression was normal, Mi Chun said, "I'll make a gift for the newlyweds."

"You don't need to prepare anything." He turned to look at the things in Mi Chun's hands, "I brought you here, I just give you a gift."

Mi Chun showed him the things that had been made in his hand: "This is a pair of concentric knots. It is perfect to give as a wedding gift." Shang

Ye always knew that Mi Chun was very skillful with his hands, but he didn't Thinking that for people he had never met before, just because of a wedding, he could stay up late and make such a pair of gifts that seemed light but actually had a heavy friendship.

"Then I want to embroider two purses, but it seems I'm running out of time." Mi Chun sighed, "I've already thought about what to embroider on them."

"This concentric knot is enough." Shang Ye turned off the light, "It's getting late, go to bed."

Mi Chun put down what he was holding and went to push Shang Ye's wheelchair: "I cooked a midnight snack for you, but you didn't eat much at night."

He brought it over, and Shang Ye Only then did I see that it was a bowl of wontons, with some chopped green onions sprinkled on top and the rich aroma of chicken soup floating around.

He made the wontons while Shang Ye was at work. He was afraid that Shang Ye would be hungry after working overtime at night. Tonight, he accidentally ate vegetarian food. He would definitely be hungry at night, so he had already made a snack in advance. night.

There was no big light in the living room, only an orange wall lamp was turned on. This bowl of wontons must have been sitting there for a while, and there was only a little bit of heat left, so it was just right to eat it at this time.

The wontons are wrapped very delicately and do not collapse even after being cooked. They still look like little ingots. The white soup with green onions will make you appetizing at first glance.

"Don't eat too much at night, otherwise it will be difficult to digest."

When he went back to the room and lay down again, the clock had already reached midnight. Mi Chun seemed to have been sleeping well. He could sleep well within five minutes of being on the pillow. fragrant.

Thinking of how angry he was today, Shang Ye turned to his mobile phone and sent an email to Assistant Su using his personal email address. Then he put down his mobile phone and faced the window sideways, listening to Mi Chun's breathing. I slowly fell asleep with the sound of the air conditioner and the sound of the air conditioner.

As usual, Mi Chun got up first. He looked at the inexplicable extra ice cream in the refrigerator and fell into deep thought. Was he still awake? Or was there a burglar in the house last night? No, it should be said that there is a snail brother in the house? Knowing his resentment towards ice cream, you just gave him a refrigerator full of ice cream?

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Xiaomi was cursing and pointing fingers at: unscrupulous capitalists (here specifically refers to businessmen.)

Only then did he remember that he didn't open the article. Everyone send out red envelopes, let's send them out today to celebrate that this long week is finally over.