Chapter 24

Mi Chun originally thought that Lu Jiayou would be with him. He had already prepared to be a vase throughout the whole process, but he didn't expect that when he arrived at the restaurant, Lu Jiayou had something to do and left him alone. If a person is left here and leaves, he or she will either stay or leave.

After waiting for a while and seeing no one coming, Mi Chun planned to sneak away, but was stopped by a gentle voice behind her.

Mi Chun stood awkwardly on the spot, stretched out his hand and waved to him: "Hello."

Chang Yi had actually been looking at Mi Chun for a while. He knew Lu Jiayou's usual habit of being playful and noisy. His friend It should be the same, but I didn't expect that he would bring such a person.

He is reserved and panicked, but his eyes are pure and clean. At first glance, he should not be able to play with Lu Jiayou.

"Hello, my name is Chang Yi." He stretched out his hand towards Mi Chun, revealing valuable diamond cufflinks.

Mi Chun was actually not used to the etiquette of holding hands at every turn in modern society, but she was afraid that she would be rude, so she just touched her lightly and withdrew her hand.

Chang Yi is a very talkative person. He doesn't argue or rush for words. When there is no topic, he will quietly lead the topic to another side. Mi Chun has found a little bit of himself from the embarrassment just now.

He never thought there was anything shameful about his profession, so Mi Chun answered Chang Yi's questions calmly. After he finished speaking, he looked at Chang Yi's expression, but he didn't see any disdain or anything else.

Chang Yi really didn't expect his career, but he didn't think it would be unexpected: "I didn't expect it, but you are really good at taking care of others. It's very comfortable to get along with you. I won't be as tired as usual."

No one doesn't like to be praised, even Mi Chun, but he still stayed awake.

Chang Yi saw that Mi Chun didn't touch the food in front of him at all, and thought that he might not be good at using Western-style knives and forks, so he thoughtfully cut the steak into small pieces and placed it in front of Mi Chun.

Mi Chun really didn't have much appetite for the bloodshot steak. The quantity was obviously not as big as the beef brisket stewed with tomatoes that he made, but it was more than ten times more expensive.

They talked a lot more, and finally the topic returned to Lu Jiayou.

Chang Yi said with a smile: "I thought he was joking, but I didn't expect that he gave me a surprise. I think you are very nice. Can we try to get along?"

Mi Chun choked on a mouthful of water and coughed for a long time. After regaining his composure, he hurriedly spoke, his voice a little loud because he didn't suppress his voice: "Your conditions are really good, I can't reach you."

Before Chang Yi could speak, Mi Chun suddenly felt a gust of cool wind behind him, He stiffened his head, turned towards Leng Yuan, and saw Shang Ye's calm eyes.

At that moment, Mi Chun only had the word "finished" in his mind, but he never thought about why he felt guilty. It was obvious that he and Shang Ye had no other relationship than that of employer and caregiver.

"What's wrong?" Chang Yi looked at him like an eggplant beaten by frost for a moment. He also looked towards Shang Ye, but because of the angle, he saw nothing.

"It's okay. Mr. Chang, that's it for today. I really..."

When Mi Chun was about to pack his things and run away, Shang Ye had already arrived in front of him and finished the second half of his sentence: "You really are..." What?"

Seeing Shang Ye leave the table, Shu Yao came over to watch the fun with the mentality of a melon-eater. She wanted to help Shang Ye push the wheelchair, but Shang Ye didn't let her get started at all.

Mi Chun said with a bitter face: "It's really time for me to go back."

She didn't know who she was saying this to.

Chang Yi was a little confused and didn't know who the person suddenly appeared here, but he still looked at Mi Chun questioningly: "Didn't you say that your employer won't go home for dinner today, so you can go back later? He suddenly Do I have anything to ask you?"

After he finished speaking, he saw Shang Ye's wheelchair and suddenly realized: "So you are Xiaomi's employer. I didn't know that you suddenly had a need. I asked Xiaomi to go out for dinner. I hope you don't want to Blame Xiaomi."

His words put Mi Chun and himself together, and he didn't know what kind of mentality he had to speak for Mi Chun. Shang Ye frowned, who did this person think he was? Why should I apologize for Mi Chun?

Is it anyone else's turn to make irresponsible remarks about what's going on between them? Did he ever say that he wanted to blame Mi Chun?

He looked at Mi Chun, his eyes resting on the dinner plate in front of him. There was a steak in it. There was still plenty of juice in the steak. Mi Chun used to spit it out just by looking at it. What? I suddenly had an appetite today, can I still eat? Can't eat when you are together?

Mi Chun could feel Shang Ye's emotions very well, and it could be seen from the veins on the back of his hands that he was not in a good mood at this time. Mi Chun looked past him and saw a lady standing behind him. Mi Chun was stunned. It turned out that Mr. Shang was also tricked into going on a blind date, so he was in a bad mood. He saw that he was supposed to be working at home. I must have been even more angry when I sneaked out for a blind date.

Mi Chun was brainstorming in his mind, and Shang Ye was not idle either. His heart seemed to be filled with the plate of steak, and he spoke a lot more harshly unconsciously: "Lu Jiayou? What can he have?" A reliable friend?"

Mi Chun gently tugged on his sleeve. Although he could understand that he was in a bad mood, Mr. Chang was still here. What if he offended people by speaking so straightforwardly?

Shang Ye misunderstood, thinking that Mi Chun was looking for someone else, so he spoke even more unscrupulously: "Lu Jiayou's friends are better at playing than each other, what? Are you here to go on a blind date with him? Didn't you say You have to start a career first and then start a family, why are you so anxious now?"

Mi Chun was a little angry, why was Mr. Shang so unstable today, he squeezed Shang Ye's hand: "I'm not, I didn't, don't talk nonsense."

Chang He also heard what he said with a gun and a stick, and saw Mi Chun next to Shang Ye. Some of his actions were unconsciously intimate. The smile in his eyes disappeared: "What? Did I sell Xiaomi to you? Even on a blind date. No?"

After saying this, he looked at Mi Chun again, but found that Mi Chun's eyes had never moved away from Shang Ye, "I am indeed friends with Xiaolu, but whoever said they are friends must be friends. You have the same temper? You really don't have the ability to recognize people."

Mi Chun was really anxious now. His hand grabbed Shang Ye's sleeve and was pinched by the cufflinks on his shirt. This situation He had chosen the cufflinks this morning and pinned them on with his own hands, but now they were stuck in his palms.

He looked at Chang Yi. On one side was Shang Ye and on the other was Lu Jiayou's friend. He still preferred to stand on Shang Ye's side and didn't like others belittling him like that. But today, it was indeed Shang Ye who treated him first. He didn't hesitate to say anything, so he had to apologize first: "Mr. Chang, I'm sorry, today is all my problem."

Shang Ye felt uncomfortable when he saw Mi Chun apologize in a low voice, and he reached out and patted Mi Chun on the back. , touching his lower back and wanting him to straighten his waist so that people around him don't need to grovel to others.

Mi Chun's waist softened by half when Shang Ye's hand came up, and he could barely stand upright by supporting Shang Ye's wheelchair. He turned around and glared at Shang Ye, and said to Chang Yi: "I'm really sorry. Chang Yi

smiled at him: "You don't need to apologize, but I still have to explain. Xiaolu and I met in M ​​country. I know he has a fun-loving temperament. His boyfriend at that time was I got to know my roommate from time to time. Everyone has the right to choose their own lifestyle. I play in the world on a small road, and I keep myself clean."

Mi Chun didn't quite understand what he meant, and Chang Yi added: "I am L from country M. I graduated with double master's degrees from the university and worked in city A after returning to China. I have an annual salary of seven figures, two houses and three cars to my name. My parents are professors at University A. The family atmosphere is very good and I have no bad habits. If possible, I still hope Can you consider me?"

Mi Chun was completely stunned. His hand holding Shang Ye's wheelchair began to shake a little. The words of rejection were already on his lips, but Shang Ye did not give him a chance to speak: "I am twenty years old. After completing the doctoral program at CRT University, he has an annual salary of hundreds of millions after returning to China, has numerous houses and cars under his name, and has eight figures of liquid assets. Why would he consider you, who is inferior to me in everything?"

If Mi Chun was confused just now, Mi Chun is now confused. I'm already wandering around in my thoughts. What does Mr. Shang mean?

Also confused was Shu Yao, who had come to watch the excitement. Is this the same Mr. Shang who had no emotion in front of her just now? It turns out that it's not that I don't have any feelings, I just don't have any feelings for her.

Chang Yi was aroused and wanted to win: "So what? I was an outstanding young pioneer in elementary school, an outstanding league member every year in middle school, an outstanding student cadre in high school, and directly joined the party in college. I still have to pay party dues every year. I She's really young."

Things were gradually developing in the wrong direction. Mi Chun quickly stopped the conversation: "Mr. Shang, we should go back. We also made an appointment with the doctor in the evening." He

said to Chang Yi again: "Chang Yi Sir, I really didn't mean that. You deserve someone better."

"Although it's a little sad to hear you say this, I still want to say that if you have plans to fall in love in the future, I hope you can give me priority."

Mi Chun quickly waved his hand: "We are really not suitable. Mr. Shang's doctor is already waiting. That's it. See you next time. No, we will never be seen again."

Shang Ye then remembered that there was Shu Yao behind him. He looked towards Shu Yao and saw Shu Yao smiling: "If you have something to do, go ahead."

Mi Chun seemed to be chased by a ghost behind him. He pushed Shang Ye's wheelchair and ran very fast. When he reached the door, Shang Ye let him go . He stopped, called the waiter to sign the orders for both tables, and then asked Mi Chun to press the elevator button.

When the closed elevator went down, Mi Chun's ears seemed to be able to hear the whistling wind and Shang Ye's breathing. Mi Chun only felt his scalp numb. He lowered his head, not daring to look at the mirror-like bright elevator. : "I was deceived by Master Lu. I didn't want to go on a blind date."

Shang Ye had no expression on his face. He recalled his gaffe just now and sighed: "The fee for signing the contract just now will be deducted from your salary."

Hearing this , Regarding money, Mi Chun no longer pretends to be a fool: "I understand the truth, but why do you have to pay for your table? And I haven't eaten a bite of food, why do I still have to pay?"

Shang Ye raised his eyebrows: "You didn't eat?"

Mi Chun said with a slumped face: "I don't know how to use a knife and fork, and that thing is still bloody. I'm afraid of getting sick after eating it."

"That's half a deduction."

"Oh. "

Mi Chun was frustrated. He saw the list signed by Shang Ye just now. It was almost half a month's salary for him. He would deduct it at any time. Capitalists are indeed unreasonable in exploiting people.

The restaurant is located in the city center, surrounded by high-rise buildings, like a steel cage trapping people in place. There is no smoke in sight. Mi Chun was a little breathless under the pressure of such a steel behemoth. He lowered his head to look at the business. Ye: "How do we go back? I'm so hungry."

Shang Ye looked at his drooping eyebrows and looked like his energy had been drained: "Go forward, there is a place to eat over there."

Lin Li There were all kinds of hurried pedestrians under the high-rise building, which was very different from the leisurely situation of the two of them. Mi Chun suddenly asked Shang Ye: "It's really not easy to live in such a big city."

"When you first came here What does it look like?" Shang Ye asked him.

Mi Chun was thinking about things and did not forget to pay attention to the bumpy places on the road: "I must have done a lot of work, and I have never found a job that suits me. But I am very lucky. The brother who brought me to City A, he and his My girlfriend has always taken good care of me."

It was painful at first, but everything is developing in a good direction.

The store Shang Ye mentioned was not as luxurious as the revolving restaurant they just went to. Even Mi Chun couldn't imagine why Shang Ye knew about such a small shop hidden in the corner.

"It's Su Pei. They often eat wontons here and ordered them for me once."

The owners of this store are an old couple. Although the store is small, it is clean and tidy. There are very few customers now. The old man is fanning himself on the rocking chair. Fan, the old lady seemed restless and was wiping the table with a rag.

While waiting for the wontons, Mi Chun tilted his head and watched the old couple talking to each other in the back kitchen, with a slight smile on his lips.

Shang Ye followed his gaze and didn't understand why he was in such a relaxed and comfortable state at this time.

Mi Chun said: "Don't you think it's nice to have such an old companion?"

"There are so many trivial matters, how can I be praised?"

Mi Chun curled his lips: "So the classes are different. You may think it is trivial, but I'm enjoying it."

Shang Ye didn't argue with him anymore, just as the wontons were on the table, Mi Chun lowered his head and started eating.

After eating the wontons and coming out, it was getting very late. Shangye didn't ask Uncle Chen to pick him up. It wasn't too far from the apartment, so he simply walked back.

Today the stars are dim and only a crooked corner of the moon is left. Mi Chun looked up and felt that in this world now, even the moon seemed to be covered with a layer of dust. The street lights stretched their shadows very long. On the bustling streets, there were signs of the reunion of the people in the full moon. .

"Is it almost the Mid-Autumn Festival?" There are no holidays in their industry, so they are not sensitive to holidays.

Shang Ye didn't pay much attention to this. He had the vague impression that Su Pei and the others were discussing the location of this year's company team building: "Do you want to go home?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "I've gone back before, that's all. There's no need to go back."

"The company has a team building event during the Mid-Autumn Festival, are you going?"

Mi Chun looked at him with some doubts: "Can I go to your company's team building event? I'm not an employee of your company."

Shang Ye smiled He smiled: "But you are my employee."

While they were talking, they had already walked downstairs to the apartment. Shangye's phone rang at this time, and when he saw the caller ID, his smiling face became alienated. The voice was also colder than the moonlight: "Grandma."

"Miss Shu didn't mean that."

"I don't think it's necessary."

After just three sentences, Shang Ye hung up the phone. Mi Chun could clearly feel Shang Ye's emotional changes. The voice of the person on the other end of the phone was a little soft. Mi Chun listened intermittently, but what couldn't be ignored was the oppressive feeling caused by that phone call.

He was something that even the spectators found difficult to accept, let alone a businessman in the very center.

The foyer lamp at home is a soft orange color, which was replaced by Mi Chun. The original cold white light was too dazzling. After he changed his shoes, he squatted down and changed them for Shang Ye. As long as they went home together, this process would be the same every day.

Home is a good place to talk, and Shang Ye has not forgotten what happened tonight.

"What happened to that person?" Shang Ye was supported by Mi Chun and sat on the sofa, with warm milk in hand. Mi Chun was sitting on a small stool at the coffee table opposite the sofa, holding a glass of milk in his hand, as if he was ready to be interrogated.

Mi Chuntontonton finished a glass of milk: "Master Lu came over tonight..."

"Call him Lu Jiayou." Shang Ye interrupted him, looked at the milk stains on his mouth and nodded on the table.

"He said he would take me out to play. I wanted to refuse, but he also said he would treat me to dinner to thank me, but when we got there, he disappeared."

Lu Jiayou is indeed capable . The things that come out are completely imaginative, and they come out as they come up.

Thinking of the man's attentiveness in front of Mi Chun, Shang Ye turned the cup in his hand: "What about you? What do you think of that man?"

Mi Chun smacked his mouth before saying seriously: "Although I am indeed I want to have a stable relationship, and I also plan to get married if I find this person, but Mr. Chang is not the right person for me."

"Then what does the right person for you look like?" Shang Ye doesn't know. Where did you get the interest today to get to the bottom of his personal relationship issues, "Also, do your family members agree?"

"The gap between me can't be too big. If my monthly salary is 3,000, and his monthly salary is 300,000, it will It puts a lot of pressure on me." Mi Chun clearly expressed his views on mate selection, and thinking of Yu Zimei again, Mi Chun had a smile on his lips, "My mother knows, she doesn't object."

Shang Ye ignored his second question question, his attention was focused on the first half of what Mi Chun said, and he remembered what Mi Chun said when eating wontons tonight: "Isn't it bad to make money?"

"It's not bad, just from my standpoint, I don't need him to be able to make money." Mi Chun told Shang Ye carefully, "Just like now, you know my monthly income very well, it's not too much, and your income is probably an amount I can't imagine. The number you got, I am a lot shorter than you, so I will unconsciously care about your opinion in daily interactions, because you pay more."

After thinking about it, I felt that this metaphor was not appropriate, Mi Chun shook his head: "Of course I'm not saying that I want to be with you. I think if it's someone similar to me, I think if we get an extra bonus one day, then we can happily think about adding a meal in the evening What kind of meal, if we suddenly have a large and very necessary expense, then we will all frown together. How can I put it, the sweet, sour, bitter and spicy must be tasted together to make it more delicious. Instead of solving the problem with a wave of hand No, there won't be any big ups and downs in life. That's not what I want."

"But haven't you ever heard of a saying that calls poor and humble couples miserable?"

Mi Chun looked at him: "If we can't suffer together, then it's really a shame. There is no need to be together. What I hope is that the two of us will work together to create a good life."

Shang Ye followed his words and imagined some of his future life as he described it. Renting does not count. In a good community, Mi Chun will wake up in the arms of a man whose face is blurry and cannot be seen clearly. Maybe they will have a good morning kiss and touch their foreheads gently, and then he will gently kiss her. Get up and make breakfast because making it yourself is cheap and healthy.

Then the man will wake up, maybe give Mi Chun a kiss who is busy in the kitchen, and then the two of them will have breakfast together, and then they will go out together and go to work together. Maybe Mi Chun will prepare lunch for him to take. , it may also be a discounted pink lunch box from the supermarket.

They will work hard at their respective posts and then drag their tired bodies home. The embrace of their lover may be the biggest energy station. After the embrace, the fatigue of the day disappears.

They will embrace each other in the quiet night, speak love words on the small and crowded bed, and sleep in each other's arms after the love and things are over.

Shang Ye just thought about it for a moment and felt that it was really unacceptable, so he chose to clear all those scenes from his mind frame by frame.

Shang Ye was very quiet when he was thinking about things. Mi Chun put his hand on his chin and looked at him through the light of the living room. The sharp edges softened a lot, leaving only the suit that he had not changed out of still retaining a little residual power.

"What are you looking at?" Shang Ye came to his senses first and saw Mi Chun looking at him in trance, her eyes clean and there was nothing else in them.

After listening to what Mi Chun said just now, Shang Ye realized how outrageous what he said to Mi Chun before was. Fortunately, Mi Chun didn't expose it at the time, which saved him some face.

It was obviously the result he expected, but when the facts were placed in front of him, it felt like a big stone was stuck in his chest. He still didn't quite understand what it felt like, but he just felt uncomfortable.

As usual, Mi Chun slept on the bed next to the window. The night was quiet, and Shang Ye also slept peacefully.

But when he woke up, Shang Ye felt that his arms were very full. He stretched out his hand to touch what looked like a furry head. The person in his arms seemed to have woken up too. He came up and touched the corner of his lips gently: "Good morning. ."

It was a familiar voice, and Shang Ye saw clearly that the person in his arms was Mi Chun.

Mi Chun's voice when he woke up was also very clear: "Why did you get up so early today?"

At this time, he was like a spectator again, hearing himself saying: "I can't sleep anymore."

Mi Chun got up from his arms: "Then I Let's make breakfast and eat some wontons."

Shang Ye then noticed that the place he lived in was not his apartment, and he had never lived in such a place before. It was small, shabby, and crowded, but very cozy.

At this moment, he doesn't look like a real person, but more like an eye hanging in the air, watching everything happening in front of him more clearly. His legs are intact and he can easily pick up Mi Chun. In the dimly lit kitchen, Mi Chun Chun was picked up by him and sat on the kitchen counter. They kissed in the narrow kitchen, surrounded by the breath of life.

Only then did Shang Ye realize that he was dreaming.

In his dream, he saw Mi Chun's life after falling in love, but the difference was that he brought the faceless man into him.

The two people in the kitchen were still kissing, but he couldn't feel it. He didn't know if Mi Chun's lips were as soft as his. While he was regretting, the movements of the two people in the dream never stopped.

They kissed from the kitchen to the living room, as if they were too impatient to go back to the room, even if it was such a short journey.

Shang Ye reminded himself that he should wake up, but the voice in his heart kept stopping him. Like a peeping tom, he looked at the pieces of clothes falling on the edge of the sofa.

At this moment, all the feelings seemed to be returned to him, he could feel it.

He could feel Mi Chun's fingertips roaming on his back, could feel his warm breath ripples on his neck, and could hear his breathing in his ear.

He was also sleeping peacefully in his dreams, because the people around him made him feel at ease.

He spent the whole day in his dream, but it didn't feel like a day, because when he woke up again, he heard the cry of the child. Mi Chun was sitting by the bed holding the child, looking at it with bright eyes. He said: "Our child looks a lot like you."

Shang Ye broke out in a cold sweat. Although Mi Chun can do many things, he can't even give birth to children!

"Mr. Shang?"

A white light bloomed in front of Shang Ye's eyes. He opened his eyes with rapid breathing, only to find that Mi Chun was indeed standing beside his bed now, with her fingers lingering in his ear: "Are you feeling uncomfortable? Are you? My head is covered with sweat."

There were beads of sweat on Shang Ye's forehead, and there was a sticky feeling under his body. He said in a deep voice: "You go out first."

Mi Chun looked at him with wide eyes: "What's wrong? It's my legs. Does it hurt? I told you not to show off."

"Get out."

Mi Chun ignored him and lifted his quilt without any objection, and saw some wet marks on his sheets.

Mi Chun's face suddenly turned red. He could look at Shang Ye's naked body without changing his expression and even helped him take a bath, but he couldn't accept the current situation.

He quickly put down the quilt and ran out of the room as if he was running away. He rushed to the faucet and washed his face to cool down the temperature on his face. He had to do something to calm down, so Mi Chun entered without looking back. The kitchen.

Shang Ye experienced the most embarrassing morning since he was born. He changed his clothes with a dull face, moved his wheelchair to the bathroom, and washed his clothes with his own hands.

Breakfast was finished with embarrassment. Mi Chun didn't even look at him the whole time. Her eyes fell on the porridge and on the plate, but she didn't look at him.

In the end, Mi Chun felt that he had gone too far. He put down the bowl, took a deep breath, and said, "This is a normal phenomenon. Every man will have it!"

"Don't take it to heart, it's normal. !"

Shang Ye glanced at him indifferently. Isn't the person who is abnormal now Mi Chun himself? His whole face was red, from his cheeks to the back of his ears, and even his neck was crimson. Wasn't it very generous to see his naked body and give him a bath before?

"I know this is normal." Shang Ye said, "So can you stare at your porridge now? You're almost feeding it to your nose."

Sending Shang Ye off to work, Mi Chun went to sort out the dirty clothes basket as usual The clothes he wore yesterday, including Shang Ye's shirt, had to be washed by hand and his own were thrown into the washing machine. After washing the clothes, he discovered that there was an extra clothes hanger with a piece of fabric hanging where he originally hung the clothes.

Mi Chun's face turned red again. He knew that Shang Ye was talented, but he was too talented. Recalling what happened yesterday, Mi Chun suddenly realized that although Mr. Shang was deceived into going on a blind date, he should also be I feel like my heart is stirring. It seems that rehabilitation should really be put on the agenda. For the sake of Mr. Shang's marriage, I have to be more careful in order to be worthy of the reward he gives me.

After the last stitch was embroidered, Mi Chun rubbed her sore neck and blinked her sore eyes hard.

It took almost a month from the time he got this dress to the time he repaired it. Looking at the patterns and patterns of the embroidery, Mi Chun found a little bit of his hometown.

After calling Lu Jiayou and informing him to come and pick it up, Mi Chun rushed to prepare lunch for Shang Ye. Thinking of what happened in the morning, Mi Chun cooked some dishes to replenish energy and blood. Thinking of the embarrassment in the morning, Uncle Chen had to deliver the meal. Yes, Mi Chun was sitting at home waiting for Lu Jiayou.

He came very quickly, and his first reaction when he got here was to sniff and smell the fragrance of food that was still lingering in the kitchen. He first offered sacrifices to the temple of the five internal organs, and then talked about business.

Lu Jiayou took the mended clothes and sent a photo to Lan Ying's manager, because Lan Ying was participating in a show at the moment. The manager rushed over after receiving the photo.

She looked excited as if she wanted to feed Mi Chun immediately. Mi Chun hurriedly waved her hands and said it was because of Lu Jiayou. The manager's expression was a bit strange. She had complicated feelings about Lu Jiayou. She knew that Lu Jiayou He is a young man from a rich family. Lan Ying is new to the world, so he will definitely eat her up.

Moreover, Lan Ying couldn't get any benefit from him, not to mention that he was careless. If he did something wrong, Lan Ying needed to coax him. However, this matter was solved perfectly because of Lu Jiayou.

However, Lu Jiayou didn't mind her opinion at all. On the contrary, she thought it was good that Lan Ying had such a protective agent, and he was indeed a little tired of this relationship.

"Sister, I think someone will contact you in the next two days. The new movie directed by Ju Mo is currently casting. Let Lan Ying give it a try. If selected, the crew will have a three-month closed training."

Mi Chun didn't quite understand what Lu Jiayou meant, but the manager's expression was a little strange. He was suppressing his emotions, as if he was happy, but he was trying not to be seen by Lu Jiayou.

"He has been in love with me for so long. I have never given him anything good and I have always caused trouble for him. Now let's just get together and part ways. During the three months of closed training, let him calm down."

The agent The man held the clothes: "I know."

After the agent left, Mi Chuncai looked at Lu Jiayou. His eyebrows were actually very similar to Lu's, very delicate and good-looking: "Do you want to be with your boyfriend?" Break up?"

Lu Jiayou nodded: "We have been together for long enough and we are tired of it."

He said it calmly, but Mi Chun tasted a little bitterness. He made Lu Jiayou a cup of honey water. , it's psychologically painful, it should be better if you drink something sweet.

"But you don't look like you've had enough at all." Mi Chun said, "You're almost crying."

Lu Jiayou struggled to smile: "I can play for fun, but I can't take it seriously. "If he really wants to come out for a man, it's not hard to imagine what kind of turmoil there will be at home. He thinks that he doesn't love a man enough to come out for him, so it's good to stop the loss in time.

He shook his head, leaving his ex-boyfriend behind, and hooked his arms around Mi Chun's neck. Obviously he didn't want to discuss this issue with him anymore: "By the way, I haven't talked about you yet. How was your blind date yesterday? Chang Yi Is it in line with your view on mate selection?"

Mi Chun pulled his hand from his shoulder and said to Lu Jiayou seriously: "Master Lu, my life circle is completely different from yours. Overlapping, so your friends are not suitable for me at all. Don't introduce your friends to me in the future."

Seeing that he was serious, Lu Jiayou asked him: "Chang Yi is a clean person and doesn't like to play around. Why do you do this ? Isn't it suitable for you anymore? Or did something happen yesterday?"

"I met Mr. Shang at the place where we were eating." Mi Chun sighed.

Lu Jiayou:! ! !

He felt like he was facing a formidable enemy: "Does he know that I asked you to go on a blind date?"

Mi Chun nodded.

"What didn't he say?"

Say you are unreliable, and neither are your friends.

"No, how did you meet my brother?"

"He is also on a blind date."

Lu Jiayou:! ! !

Lu Jiayou didn't stay in the apartment for long, for fear of meeting Shang Ye who had returned, so he received a call from his mother while taking the elevator downstairs.

"Tomorrow night, I will take you to meet someone at the Fengming Tower Revolving Restaurant. Don't dress up in a nondescript manner."

Lu Jiayou: Is it too late to go and admit your mistake to my brother?

But where did I go wrong?

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Small Theater:

Mr. Shang contacted Assistant Su with an expressionless face: Get me a group membership card.

Assistant Su was shocked and thought he heard wrongly: What? Then Assistant Su reacted and pushed up his glasses expressionlessly: I'm sorry, Mr. Shang, you are too old.

This is the first update, it's still at the old time of 9am. Thank you all for supporting the genuine version and sending red envelopes to everyone.

The little nurse always wants to get married [Across the Ages and Today]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara