Chapter 22

With all the worries about Yu Zimei, Mi Chun rushed back to City A with all his bags packed. He went back to his house first and cleaned up before going to Shangye Apartment.

He thought Shang Ye would go directly to the company on Monday, but he didn't expect to see him in the living room when he opened the door, holding a book in his hand. The light of the setting sun shone on him through the balcony, making it quiet and beautiful.

Mi Chun entered the door very gently, but Shang Ye knew he was back the moment the door opened.

"I thought you wouldn't come back until tomorrow." Mi Chun put down his bag, squatted by the hall and picked, and slowly moved some things that needed to be frozen into the refrigerator.

"It's convenient to go to the company here." Shang Ye parked at the door of the kitchen while pushing his wheelchair, watching him stuff the things in the big bag into the refrigerator bit by bit, including already killed chickens and ducks, and some dried ones. Mountain goods.

"My mother asked me to bring it. She was raised running in the mountains. It should be different from the ones bought outside. It must taste delicious." Mi Chun finished cleaning up the kitchen and washed his hands before looking at Shangye carefully.

There was some black and blue around his eyes. I wonder if it was his imagination. Mi Chun always felt that he had lost a lot of weight in the past two days. Mi Chun frowned and touched his right hand that had just had the plaster removed.

Mi Chun's hands, which had just been washed, were still a little cool when they touched Shang Ye's warm skin. Whether it was the temperature difference or something else, Shang Ye felt a dense shiver from his spine to the back of his head.

"Does your hand hurt? Can't you sleep well at night?" Mi Chun pinched his arm gently, "He's blue under his eyes."

"No, the light is not good, you saw it wrong." After that, he controlled the wheelchair. Left the kitchen.

Mi Chun was a little confused. The light of the setting sun almost blinded his eyes. What was wrong with the light? However, he didn't dwell too much on it and asked him loudly: "What do you want to eat tonight?"

Shang Ye didn't answer him and went back to the living room to continue reading. Mi Chun didn't care either. Except that he was a little picky at first, Shang Ye always It is easy to feed, and it can eat whatever it wants. Even if it is vegetables that it does not like to eat, it will occasionally eat it once or twice.

Mi Chun found the apron and opened the refrigerator. The first thing he saw was a cake. He carefully took out the cake. The date on the list was today.

He looked at Shang Ye from the glass door of the kitchen. He always looked so calm. It was difficult to judge his emotions from his facial expressions. Mi Chun could feel it from some small places after being with him for a long time. To one o'clock.

Mi Chun looked at the cake in front of him. Does Shang Ye like sweets?

So dinner was a sweet and sour feast, sweet and sour pork ribs, sweet and sour pork loin, sweet and sour cabbage, and a cream of mushroom soup, which I learned from Mu Guangji.

Shang Ye looked around at the dishes on the table and frowned tightly: "Did you kill the sugar seller or the vinegar seller?"

Mi Chun was confused: "Don't you like it?"

"When did I like it? Did you?"

"Then you secretly bought cakes to eat? I thought you liked sweets." Originally, she wanted to take care of his face, but now that she had said it, Mi Chun said it bluntly.

Shang Ye was discouraged and asked Mi Chun to bring the cake over: "Yesterday was your birthday, have you forgotten?"

Mi Chun was stunned on the spot, and then he remembered that Yu Zimei had said that Mi Chun was in his He died on his birthday, so yesterday was the original Mi Chun's birthday.

Mi Chun slowly lowered his head, the emotion in his eyes was obscure and indescribable. He didn't know how Shang Ye knew it was his birthday.

Shang Ye seemed to know his question, so he said, "It was Su Pei who reminded me."

Mi Chun's own birthday was not yesterday. He was born during the Spring Festival, the day when the old is said to be old and the new is welcomed in the year. Originally, his father wanted to give him a birthday . My name was Mi Chun. I thought the Chinese character for spring was tacky, so I changed it to a pure character.

Although yesterday was not his birthday, it was still a very happy thing to be remembered. Mi Chun curled her lips and looked at Shang Ye with eyes full of stars: "Thank you, Mr. Shang."

Shang Ye . He looked a little unbearable and looked away after only a moment. He had been working overtime at the company this weekend. After his right hand healed, he had to sign more documents. The contract he signed with Mi Chun at that time was also mixed in. In the pile of contracts, he learned from the number on Mi Chun's ID card that yesterday was his birthday, so he returned to his hometown to celebrate his birthday with his mother.

The birthday cake was eaten in silence. Shangye was not the kind of person who would put on a birthday hat and sing happy birthday to him. He lit candles, made a wish, and symbolically cut the cake, one piece for Shangye and one for him. The rest he can use as food tomorrow.

Shang Ye seemed to have read through his thoughts: "Don't eat anymore after the night."

Mi Chun disagreed: "That's a waste."

Shang Ye sighed and held Mi Chun's hand: "Be obedient."

Mi Chun Chu suddenly felt his ears suddenly feel hot, and then numbness spread from his tailbone to the top of his head. He quickly took a big bite of the cake. It was not the overly sweet taste he imagined, but it was sweet with some fruity aroma. , the cream did not have the heavy taste that he had tasted before, but was as light and fluffy as the clouds in the sky. It was so delicious.

This further strengthened Mi Chun's idea that nothing should be wasted.

Shang Ye didn't allow him to eat it tomorrow morning, so he almost finished the entire cake while Shang Ye wasn't paying attention during dinner. After eating, he determined not to eat cake again in his life.

Shang Ye looked at the empty cake box and reluctantly called his family doctor.

Sure enough, at night, Mi Chun, who was supposed to be sleeping well, couldn't fall asleep tossing and turning. Her stomach hurt, as if everything she had eaten was in her heart, and her whole body seemed to have been thrown into greasy cream. Why? He couldn't get to the shore either.

His mind was also groggy. There seemed to be light flickering in front of his eyes, but he couldn't see clearly. Until his body seemed to be lifted up by something, and then a bitter taste in his mouth made him sober up. He opened his eyes. , the first thing he saw was Shang Ye's depressed lips and frowning brows. Mi Chun was leaning on his left shoulder. He was holding a bowl of dark medicine in his right hand, which was the bitter taste in his mouth. The culprit.

"Are you awake?" Shang Ye didn't lift him off his shoulders after giving him the medicine, but just held his shoulders.

Mi Chun shook his head first, then nodded quickly, struggling to leave Shang Ye's shoulder: "How did you get out of bed?"

Shang Ye ignored him, but felt that his shoulders were a little empty without the weight of Mi Chun's head, and looked at His face was pale, and all the words he wanted to scold him were swallowed back in his stomach.

"Go to sleep, it's very late."

Mi Chun sat up: "I'll help you back to bed."

"No, you sleep."

Mi Chun wanted to get out of bed, but Shang Ye held his shoulder with his left hand: "It's your bed. "

Mi Chun's body softened half as soon as he pressed him, and he really didn't have the strength to get up again. He looked at Shang Ye's figure in a daze, and finally fell into a deep sleep.

Shang Ye listened to his steady breathing and sat by his bedside and looked at him for a long time.

The hair on his forehead is a little longer, covering his eyes a little, and his face is a little pale due to illness, with a childish look, as if he has just grown up, but he is always smiling and has never frowned once.

Mingming is only in his twenties, and he seems to care about everything. He is only a little childish in front of sweets.

Mi Chun came back to life full of energy early the next morning, but he was left with the sequela of being discolored when talking about cakes. He originally planned to learn how to make cakes by himself, but now he doesn't want to learn anymore.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Xiaomi: The cake is delicious...yue...

PS: If nothing else happens, it will be on Wednesday V, then It will be very fat, I promise!