Chapter 56

The two most perfect things Feng Zhao has done in her life are one is to single-handedly found Shang Feng, which is now the industry leader, and the other is her cultivation of business people.

But now, Shang Feng is no longer the Shang Feng she had at that time. Although she is unwilling to accept it, she can reluctantly accept it. After all, the person who inherits Shang Feng is her most satisfied grandson.

And Feng Kaiyu's words were like a thunderbolt falling on Feng Zhao's head. Shang Ye was the most perfect in their circle, without any flaws. Everyone praised her for her ability to raise children and her personality. My own grandson was raised like this.

But now, her grandson, who is as perfect as a work of art, has flaws in Feng Kaiyu's words. Even if Feng Kaiyu is unwilling to verbally slander Shangye, she will never allow it.

"Feng Kaiyu, I know it's difficult for you to adjust your mentality in prison now, but if you dare to slander Shang Ye again, I don't mind if you stay in there for a few more years."

Feng Kaiyu slowly stopped talking. Laughter: "Do you think I am venting my anger? Grandma, it has spread in Shangfeng. Do you want to know who he is dating? He is the kind of person you despise most. He has no knowledge and no family background. Who is here? Are you satisfied with the kind of person at the bottom of society?"

Feng Zhao didn't talk to him anymore, hung up the phone and walked out.

She stood up too hastily, as if the blood supply to her brain couldn't keep up, and as if she was stimulated by Feng Kaiyu, she was so anxious that she fell straight to the ground.

Feng Kaiyu looked at her lying on the ground. The floor in the prison was not spotless. The dust was stained on Feng Zhao's white skirt. The chain of the flower glasses was torn off by the prison guard's inexplicable actions. She was like a The ordinary old lady was carried on a stretcher by the prison guards like a dead pig.

Feng Kaiyu looked away, feeling extremely bored. He didn't know why he cared so much about the favor of a dying person.

Feng Zhao woke up in the hospital, and Shang Liangcai stood guard by her bed. When she opened her eyes, he quickly rang the call bell and called the doctor to come over for examination.

The doctor took the results and told Shang Liangcai that it was nothing serious. As people get older, there will always be some problems here and there, just like a machine that has been in disrepair for a long time. He just needs to pay attention to it in the future. Feng Zhao's body is actually Good, this time it was just too much of a shock. Feng

Zhao's face turned gray. Remembering what Feng Kaiyu said before she fainted, she looked at Shang Liangcai and said, "Where's Shang Ye?"

"Xiao Ye is on the way over, and Yueze and the others will be here soon." Shang Liangcai supported her. He fed her some water and said, "What's wrong with you? Why are you so angry when you go to see Xiaoyu? Did Xiaoyu say something to you?"

Even though Feng Zhao was ill and his face was pale, he still looked energetic. Ling Ren, her eyebrows flew into her temples like a sharp sword, stabbing straight at Shang Liangcai: "What do you know?"

Shang Liangcai's heart skipped a beat, and he tightened his hand holding her, Feng Zhao was hurt by his pinch, and he frowned and scolded: "What are you doing?"

"Sorry, I was distracted for a moment." Shang Liang then retracted his hand, "Xiao Ye should be here soon, I'll go and greet him." He

looked at him . As Shang Liangcai left, Feng Zhao's heart gradually sank again.

Shang Ye came very quickly, and he was not lacking in courtesy: "I just asked the doctor and he said that you have no other problems and it is not a stroke. I just asked you not to be too excited."

Feng Zhao sat on the bed and died. Staring at Shang Ye, trying to see the hidden things in his expression, but in vain: "I'm fine. You came here like this. Is everything okay in the company?"

"Very good, the ACH expert team has already arrived today. " After entering the laboratory, everything is on track." Shang Ye sat where Shang Liang was sitting just now. He looked at Feng Zhao, "Do you have any other instructions?"

Feng Zhao softened his expression: "No instructions. , Shang Feng, your management is very good, I have nothing to be dissatisfied with."

When she came to Shang Ye, she thought about it countless times, who had appeared around Shang Ye, but except for Lu Jiayou and Hua Xin's group, she I don't know who else Shang Ye has met after returning to China, but his change in sexual orientation must be because of Hua Xin!

Thinking of what Feng Kaiyu said, one person who was very close to Shang Ye appeared in her mind. It was Shang Ye's nurse who was neither old nor young and dared to speak against her.

She said after careful consideration: "I want to do a full-body examination in the hospital, but I won't be discharged from the hospital for the time being. I remember you had a nurse before, can you let him come and take care of me for a while?"

Shang Ye's face was expressionless, and his voice was unhappy. Angry: "He hasn't been with me since I got better. Do you need a nurse? If necessary, I'll contact you."

Feng Zhao didn't let go of his expression, but he didn't see anything from his expression: "Okay, then you can contact me."

There was silence in the ward.

Feng Zhao spoke again: "You didn't like Miss Shu last time, what type of girl do you like? If you don't like one in China, there are many foreign grandmothers..."

Shang Ye interrupted her and said bluntly: "I don't like girls."

Feng Zhao didn't expect that he would be so straightforward and not even try to hide it. She breathed quickly and became so angry that the infusion needle started to bleed: "Do you know what you are talking about! "

Shang Ye looked at her seriously: "I know what I'm talking about, and I know what I'm doing."

"Shang Ye!"

Shang Ye didn't want to show off with her so soon, but since she knew everything, he also I don't want to hide Mi Chun's existence.

Unexpectedly, Feng Zhao just took a deep breath and calmed down again: "You can just play in private. How could you be so careless and be seen by others? If it was published in some entertainment tabloid, what would happen to you?" How big of a stain it must be, and how big of a turmoil it must be for Shang Feng."

One thing Shang Ye has always admired about Feng Zhao is that she can quickly stabilize her mentality even if the world falls apart, and she can quickly think of a solution.

"I have chosen a family for you, and the other party also wants to get married. What grandma means is to get married first and have children. Then you can do whatever you want. Grandma will help you educate your children."

Shang Ye sneered. "Grandma, you are also a woman. How can you be so cruel that you would push another woman into the fire pit without changing your attitude or heartbeat?"

Feng Zhao pulled off the needle in his hand and blood spurted out. The redness on her thin and pale hands was a little too much: "Then what do you want me to do!"

Shang Ye looked at her calmly, watching her hysteria after peeling off her calm and indifferent skin: "I tell you Shang Ye , if you don't change, I will make you lose everything."

Shangye seemed to have anticipated her thoughts, and took out a resignation letter from his bag: "This is my resignation letter, the ACH project is on track. The company is running normally. I should take the blame for the last bid leak and resign. I will hold a shareholders' meeting in a few days. Grandma, please take good care of yourself so that you can attend as scheduled."

The resignation letter he handed over was torn into pieces by Feng Zhao. She covered her heart, and the blood on the back of her hand was stained on her white hospital gown: "Don't forget that everything you have now is given by the merchant! I want to collect it." It's easy to come back!"

His eyes were calm and distant: "Yes, I have never forgotten your kindness in raising me. I believe that in the past few years that I have been in Shangfeng, the profits I have created for Shangfeng are enough to repay everything the merchants have given me. ."

"Grandma, please take a good rest."

After walking out of the hospital, the originally gloomy sky suddenly seemed to be torn open by something. The sun shone through and gradually filled the entire street shrouded in darkness. , Shang Ye felt that the shadow in his heart was gradually being blown away.

It was still early before Mi Chun got off work. He went back to the apartment where he lived now and packed some of his luggage. Instead of calling Uncle Chen, he walked to the gate of the community with his suitcase and took a taxi. We arrived downstairs at Mi Chun Company.

There is a coffee shop downstairs. Such a shop is standard under every office building. Sitting by the window, he can see the people after get off work at a glance.

When Mi Chun entered the company on his first day, he was actually a little nervous. He could get along well with older people, but he had almost no chance to get along with his peers, so he was a little anxious the day before going to work.

But as soon as he entered the company, he was warmly welcomed by the people in their department, and even held a small welcome party for him.

Since he entered the company, the people in their department have taken good care of him. This is the first time that he has been received so warmly. The way they get along with each other makes people very comfortable. They will not disturb Mi Chun when he is immersed in it. During the meal, everyone sat together affectionately. Mi Chun didn't eat much and would rest for a while after eating. When he woke up, his table was already filled with lots of food from his colleagues.

Mi Chun couldn't eat it, so when he got off work, he quietly asked them if he could take it home. Under everyone's kind smiles, Mi Chun started the habit of stuffing snacks into his bag like a little hamster.

Shang Ye was very surprised when he brought snacks home for the first time. When he found out what happened, he said, "Would you like to make some snacks yourself and share them with them?"

Later, Mi Chun would make them for them every now and then. Order delicious snacks that don't dirty your hands.

Seeing that he could get along harmoniously with his colleagues in the department, Shang Ye gradually felt relieved.

The clock in the coffee shop reached six o'clock, and sporadic people began to walk out of the building. Mi Chun sent him a message when he went downstairs, saying that six o'clock would be on time today.

After a while, Shang Ye saw him, wearing an off-white cotton coat, still carrying the bag he had used for many years on his back, as if he had a connection. The next second Mi Chun saw Shang Ye sitting in the coffee shop.

Only then did Shang Ye drag his suitcase up to him.

Mi Chun saw the box in his hand: "Are you going on a business trip?"

Shang Ye shook his head: "No, I want to stay overnight."

"I'm homeless, can Xiaomi take me home?"

Mi Chun is next She hugged him tightly in an instant.

Most people in the fashion industry are tolerant and they have seen a lot, so when they saw Mi Chun and Shang Ye hugging each other, they just smiled kindly.

It took a while for Mi Chun to let go of him. Mi Chun's eyes were filled with tears, but he held it back and just held Shang Ye's other hand: "My house is a bit small, as long as you don't mind."