Chapter 65

"Xiaomi, the men in our business are not good people." Shang Ye held Mi Chun's waist, and Mi Chun's waist twisted a little uncomfortable through a center console.

He gently patted Shang Yede on the back: "You are not the merchant's man to me, you are just my man."

They are now a family, so there should be no more secrets.

Mi Chun's eyes widened after hearing what Shang Ye said. In his opinion, Shang Liangcai was like a transparent person in the business, but he didn't expect that he could do such a bold thing. If this matter was revealed by Feng Zhao You know, businesses are definitely in for another round of storm.

But in the business world at the center of the storm, he was still the person who felt most distressed to him.

"What should you do if there is a riot in the future?"

This is what Shangye wants to discuss with Mi Chun: "Before my mother left, she gave me all the Shangfeng shares in her name, but I don't want to Yes, I want to completely draw a clear line with the merchants, so..."

"So you want to return all these shares to them?" Mi Chun has been with him for so long and knows some of his thoughts, "Then you We no longer have anything to do with Shang Feng or the business, but you can't let go of Shang Feng's employees."

Feng Zhao is already old, and many of her decisions and vision have failed to keep up with the trends of the times. If Shang Feng never appears again A resolute and decision-making leader, even if a skinny camel is bigger than a horse, it is already a matter of time before Shang Feng is brought down.

He doesn't care about the life and death of businesses, but many of Shangfeng's grassroots employees cannot bear such consequences.

Things in the shopping mall are too complicated for Mi Chun, an ancient-thinking Mi Chun, to understand: "So can you completely change Shang Feng's surname?"

Shang Ye patted Mi Chun's head gently: "Acquire a company "It's not as simple as buying a cabbage. Don't worry about me yet. The exchange meeting will start soon. Do you have any ideas now?"

Mi Chun raised his eyebrows. The news within LD has already It was confirmed that the exchange meeting would start on June 1st this year and last for five days. He had no idea what works to bring to the exchange meeting, not even a basic direction. He had sent an email to Roland. Discussion, but progress is still somewhat stagnant.

"Don't worry, Xiaomi, inspiration can't come in a hurry." Shang Ye comforted him, "Just like when I write code, sometimes I get stuck in a strange place and can't move for a long time, but it's all solved in the end. I believe the car will reach the end of the mountain. There must be a way."

Mi Chun smiled and nodded to him: "I know, don't worry about me."

Shang Ye seemed to have remembered something and asked Mi Chun about his cell phone. Mi Chun handed it to him: "What's wrong?"

"Our company is developing a new program, using your mobile phone as a test subject."

Mi Chun heard what he said and stopped asking him. Anyway, he didn't know anything about Shang Ye, and handed the phone to him. He then went back to thinking about his own affairs.

Although Mi Chun said there was nothing to worry about in front of Shang Ye, when he arrived at the company, he was in a different situation.

Dean knows that he is worried, so he often takes him with him during their department meetings recently, hoping that he can find some inspiration from their daily life and work, but unfortunately Mi Chun always wanders away.

The theme of this embroidery exchange meeting is story. It is a very broad concept, but it is very difficult to grasp the core concept. When he learned about this theme, Mi Chun's mind was a little big.

Life is a story, but not everyone can write this story and express it on cloth.

"Xiaomi, this is the assistant assigned to you by the above." Dean brought someone to Mi Chun. He looked young, like a student who had just stepped out of the ivory tower. "He is a fresh graduate from University A. I majored in design. The boss said that you have been very busy recently, so I asked him to come over and help you."

Mi Chun was a little uncomfortable. He was never very used to having other people around him, but since this is the company's arrangement , and couldn't tolerate his rejection: "Hello, I am Mi Chun.

"Hello, Brother Xiaomi, my name is Ye Fan. I am a student of fashion design at A University. Please give me your advice in the future. "Ye Fan always had a smile on his face and stretched out his hand towards Mi Chun.

Mi Chun also stretched out his hand to touch him. His hands used to be a nurse and now they hold needles, so the knuckles are not smooth. There were a lot of calluses. When I touched Ye Fan's hand, I realized that his hand was smooth and delicate. I was afraid that the calluses on my hand would make him uncomfortable, so I just touched it lightly and quickly took it back.

But Ye Fan seemed to After discovering the New World, he grabbed Mi Chun and seemed surprised: "Brother Xiaomi, why are your hands so thick? I have hand cream in my bag, you have to take care of it.

Mi Chun seemed to be burned by fire, and quickly retracted her hand: "It's okay, I'm used to it. I use acupuncture every day, but I'm not used to it without the cocoon. " "

It happened that the finance officer came to see Mi Chun for something, so he quickly ran away.

Ye Fan looked at him running away and smiled at Dean: "Go and do your work, I will get along well with Brother Xiaomi.

Dean nodded: "Xiaomi doesn't know much about design and other things. If you have any questions, you should ask me. I usually help Xiaomi with other tasks. " "

"I understand. "

Since then, Mi Chun has had an additional Ye Fan in her independent small space.

Fortunately, Ye Fan is very quiet and usually immerses himself in drawing on his desk. However, Mi Chun has been embroidering all kinds of things recently because of the exchange meeting. After changing to another embroidery room, only Dean and Mi Chun had the keys. Mi Chun was usually away from his office, so he didn't need Mark to do anything for him, so the two of them got along well.

And Mi Chun's The embroidery exhibition finally made some progress.

He thought, isn't the story, his own experience, a very legendary story?

His ideas are all in his own mind and do not need to be detailed on paper. It is also because of his painting skills. In fact, it's not that strong.

After being a little loose, Mi Chun seemed to be able to take a good breath. He looked at a pile of reimbursement receipts on his desk, and remembered that he had to eat with Shang Ye after get off work, so he just pasted them on his own. The bill came up.

At this time, Ye Fan's call happened to come in.

"Brother Xiaomi, do you want to reimburse yourself today?" Can you help me submit the reimbursement form to the finance department? "

It was just a little thing. Mi Chun hung up the phone, found the reimbursement form from his pile of design drafts, and then went to the finance office.

It was also rare that he got off work on time in the afternoon. Watching him pack his things, Ye Fan also did the same. After collecting his own things: "Brother Xiaomi, let's go together. "

Of course Mi Chun has no objection. It is said that Ye Fan is his assistant, but in fact Mi Chun has never bossed him around. It is more appropriate to say "simultaneity".

Because he got off work early and made an appointment with Shang Ye not to cook at home in the evening, so he went out to eat. Shang Ye was already waiting for him downstairs in their company when he was getting ready to get off work.

Mi Chun used to feel that no matter what car Shang Ye drove or what he did, as long as he was in the crowd, he would be the most dazzling person in the crowd.

Noticing his gaze, Ye Fan's eyes also fell on Shang Ye, looking at him so wildly that Shang Ye noticed his gaze and frowned.

"Xiaomi, let's go." Shang Ye grabbed Mi Chun's backpack strap, and without even saying hello to Ye Fan who came down with Mi Chun, he pressed Mi Chun's waist and let him get on their little electric donkey.

Ye Fan waved behind them and looked at Shang Ye's back with a confident smile on his face.

"What's wrong with you? It's the first time you didn't say hello to my colleague." Mi Chun hugged Shang Ye's waist and touched his forehead on his back.

"The way he looks at people makes people very uncomfortable." Shang Ye replied, "If possible, you should have less contact with him."

Shang Ye is very accurate in reading people, and he firmly believes that his intuition is not wrong.

Mi Chun always trusted Shang Ye, so she didn't argue with him on this matter anymore, and couldn't wait to share her thoughts with him during the meal.

"Story is a really broad concept." Mi Chun scratched his head, "So I thought, just make something very wide, you know double-sided embroidery, on the same base material, on the same During the embroidery process, the outlines of the front and back are the same, but the patterns are completely different."

Shang Ye just listened quietly, and when he talked about forgetting himself, he put vegetables into his mouth.

"But I heard you say that it should be quite difficult. It's only a month away from June 1st. Can you still make it in time?" Shang Ye looked at his face that had obviously lost weight recently and was a little worried. He didn't know why. It's not because I've been too anxious to get angry recently, and my overall energy is not very good.

"I'll try my best." Mi Chun flattened his mouth, "It shouldn't be a big problem. I'll tell Mr. Luo that I won't accept any other embroidery jobs in the near future and concentrate on this."

Shang Ye nodded: "But I still have to Pay attention to your health, you haven't been in good spirits lately."

Mi Chun was working hard for his career, while Shang Ye held Shang Feng's shares and finally made a decision. Since he wanted to repay, he had to do it more simply.

This was the first time he stepped into Shang Feng's building after leaving his job. The elevator no longer had his authority. After hearing the news, Su Pei immediately went downstairs to pick him up, thinking that things had taken a new turn, only to discover that Shang Ye Behind him was his personal lawyer.

Her hand dropped weakly, then she turned around and pressed the elevator button for him.

Feng Zhao was also waiting for him. She thought what she was waiting for was Shang Ye showing weakness, but she didn't expect that Shang Ye was really willing to give up anything.

"When my mother left, she transferred all the shares in her name to me." Shang Ye got straight to the point, without any intention of greeting, "I brought the information today."

Feng Zhao frowned. Shang Ye met at Shang Feng. He is the owner of this office, and today, Shang Ye is the guest of this office.

"This is my lawyer, grandma, I think we should talk about the ownership of these 30% of the shares." Shang Ye sat down, with no nostalgia for this office in his expression, "I said I would All the merchants' belongings will be returned to you, so of course I won't keep Shang Feng's shares."

He showed the document in front of Feng Zhao, which contained the signed equity transfer agreement.

"What do you want? You want me to accept your affair with a man? Are you going to threaten me with it?" Feng Zhao laughed angrily.

But Shang Ye shook his head: "Whether you accept it or not has nothing to do with me. I won't separate from him just because you don't accept it, and I won't be happy just because you accept it. I live my own life. "

Then what are you doing here today?" Feng Zhao asked coolly.

"Come and return what belongs to you." Shang Ye stood up, "Only when I throw back all the things related to the business to you can I truly be reborn."

He stood up and left the office, closing the door. By isolating Feng Zhao's hysteria and abandoning the past in Shang Ye, all the burdens on his shoulders can be lifted, and only then can he face the new life in the future with a new look.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

From this chapter to about 72, there are bloody plots, so be careful when buying.