Chapter 88

There will be a certain period of rest during the daily military training at noon. Shang Ye helps him pack lunch every day, so that he does not have to wait in long lines to eat after training, so Mi Chun later put the meal card with Shang Ye. .

  After dinner, Shang Ye would take him to the club recruitment place to have a look. After Mi Chun said those words, Shang Ye told him not to think about the student union anymore. After all, the student union had many things and complicated matters. They After shopping around a few times, I chose the most relaxing club, the E-Sports Club.

  Mi Chun was dumbfounded: "I don't know how, why are you going in?"

  The president is dressed like a typical engineering boy, wearing a red and black plaid short-sleeved shirt: "You are indeed not suitable for our club..." He turned around and caught Shang Ye's gaze, "But you are good-looking. Let's just be cheerleaders!"

  Mi Chun laughed after hearing this, and then filled out the form neatly: "Thank you, senior."

  Shang Ye, who was standing behind him, gritted his teeth and asked, "Do you call everyone senior?"

  After filling out the form, Mi Chun bumped Shang Ye's shoulder: "Senior, let's go. Can I treat you to ice cream?"

  Shang Ye didn't say anything, but silently followed Mi Chun out of the new recruitment area. Mi Chun realized that something was wrong with Shang Ye, so he walked up to Shang Ye and blocked his way: "Senior? You Not happy?"

  Shang Ye pressed his shoulders with both hands: "Which senior are you calling? Me or the one just now?"

  Mi Chun suddenly realized: "Then, I will call them senior brother from now on? Are you the only senior?"

  Shang Ye glanced at him, pressed his hand on his shoulder, and curved the corners of his lips: "Let's go, don't you want to treat me to ice cream?"

  Mi Chun followed him and looked at his back, which was so coaxing.

  The arduous half-month of military training was not difficult for Mi Chun because Shang Ye helped to prepare meals and fed him during his breaks. Mi Chun even got the honor of an advanced individual at the military training commendation meeting.

  After the military training, his roommates said they wanted to have a dinner together to celebrate the end of the military training, so Mi Chun made an appointment with Shang Ye. While having dinner with his roommates, the room manager pulled Mi Chun into a part-time job group. Mi Chun expressed her gratitude to him sincerely. This is what he needs most now.

  When a group of four people returned to the dormitory, they saw Shang Ye standing downstairs. The light from the mobile phone screen reflected on his face, making his outline softer. The room director patted Mi Chun on the shoulder: "Senior is here again. Looking for you."

  Mi Chun waved to them and walked up to Shang Ye: "Senior, who are you waiting for?"

  Shang Ye put his arm around his shoulder and nodded to his roommates: "I'll take Xiaomi out for a walk."

  "Remember to bring it back on time." The room manager shouted with a smile, and then returned to the dormitory with the other three roommates.

  "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you were coming? If you had told me earlier, I would have finished eating and come back quickly." Mi Chun approached him to see if there was any sweat on his forehead, but Shang Ye pressed his fingertips against his forehead.

  "What?"

  "I've been waiting for a long time, where will the senior take me?"

  "Sold you." Shang Ye said without emotion.