Chapter 75

The chaotic days of war have finally come to an end. Mi Chun's heart has rarely calmed down. All the fatigue and sleepiness rushed to his face in an instant. He could hardly stand, but Shang Ye helped him back to the room. No. By the minute he was sound asleep.

The hot water was boiling in the pot, and Shang Ye fetched water to wipe his face and hands. Seeing that his brows had relaxed after he fell asleep, he closed the door and found Yu Zimei.

"Mom, when did Xiaomi come?" Just listening to the story on the recorder was not enough. Shang Ye sat by the stove, adding firewood and listening to Yu Zimei's story.

"It was the Mid-Autumn Festival six years ago, right?" Yu Zimei also sat down. Under the dim light, there was still hot water in the pot, and the sugar-water eggs that she had made for Mi Chun were warm on it. Yu Zimei slowly told him about those things. Mi Chun's thing.

"My Mi Chun just left that day. I didn't want to alarm anyone and wanted to bury him in one night." There was obvious crying in Yu Zimei's voice. Shang Ye handed her the handkerchief in his pocket, and she took it. He wiped his eyes with a handkerchief, "You must be curious why I didn't hold a funeral for him, but buried him quietly."

Shang Ye nodded.

"I thought at that time, I couldn't let others know that my Mi Chun was gone, at least I could leave some thoughts." Yu Zimei smiled, "I was afraid of seeing the pity and pitiful eyes of the villagers."

She continued: "After I finished everything, I leaned against my Mi Chun's grave and wondered if I could go with him. I wanted to go home and take care of my affairs, so I went to accompany him. Then I heard someone next to me. There was a noise, and Xiaomi was lying there, wearing clothes worn by ancient people. His hair was very long and beautiful. What shocked me was that he looked exactly like my Mi Chun."

"I thought it was my Mi Chun . He came back, but when he opened his eyes, I knew he was not my Mi Chun. My Mi Chun's eyes were very dim, and the pain tortured him into shape, but there were stars in his eyes, looking at me. I softened my heart at that moment."

"I took him home. He felt that everything in this world was very strange. He said that he came from a country called Dai Viet. I thought about it for a long time and even read the history. I read the book and found that there was no such dynasty in our history. I didn't know where he came from, and I didn't know if he would leave. Later, I let him live as my Mi Chun, and slowly brought him to He became my son."

Shang Ye nodded: "Thank you for your hard work."

Yu Zimei had tears in her eyes, but she was smiling again: "I didn't work hard at all. Xiaomi has always been very filial. He treats my Mi Chun as an older brother. , No matter what he is doing in the following days, he will come back to accompany me on the anniversary of my Mi Chun's death. Now we are real relatives."

"This time we leave, you can come with us, Xiaomi is pregnant He has never had anyone close to him, so he felt so uncomfortable in the early stages of pregnancy and kept everything in his mind. If you could enlighten him, I believe he would be happier."

In fact, Shangye didn't say this, she Also prepared to go there.

"It's just at home, maybe we can't live in it."

"Xiaomi and I rented a new room before, but it was only a two-bedroom apartment, so I wanted to buy a house first when I go back. The house is too small and I won't be able to live in it even if I have children. , so I will buy a house first when I go back."

"I heard from Xiaomi that you broke up with your family?" Yu Zimei asked.

Shang Ye nodded: "It's my problem this time, which has caused Xiaomi to suffer so much. I will handle it well."