Chapter 83

Shang Ye always remembered Mi Chun's wish and wanted to have a wedding like Mu Guangji and the others.

Ever since Mi Li was born, Shang Ye's time has been divided into three parts, one for Mi Li, one for Mi Chun, and the last part for Shang Feng, who is now in a precarious situation, which is now MI.

When MI finally got better, Shang Ye drove home and saw Mi Chun picking flowers in the garden. He remembered the bouquet of flowers Mi Chun struggled to grab at the wedding. At that time, he brought Mi Chun with him. With ignorant and innocent eyes, he said that he would give him the best blessings. Now he has received the blessings. The bouquet that had withered long ago was made into a specimen by him and hidden in his little secret.

He hid a lot of things, including the specimen of the bouquet that Mi Chun gave him, some small things that Mi Chun had embroidered, and the recording pen that hid Mi Chun's countless secrets.

Now that everything has settled down, Mi Chun's wedding should be put on the agenda.

But Mi Chun seems to have forgotten what he once wanted most. His life is now occupied by millet grains. He also has a career that he is proud of, but Shang Ye just doesn't want to wrong him.

Preparing for a wedding is actually not an easy task. Booking a hotel, choosing a date, how to notify relatives and friends, how to place invitations, what flowers should be used for the wedding, what clothes should be worn for the wedding, and whether it's time to order the ring now. In time, to have a perfect wedding, these things must be carefully and carefully.

Shang Ye went to seek advice from Hua Xin, but Hua Xin was an aloof person. He actually didn't remember many details of the wedding very clearly. Many of them were run by his assistant, so there was no need to listen to his opinions.

For their wedding, he thought it would be more meaningful if he took care of everything himself.

He asked Luo Junhao to customize the ring. People in their fashion circle always have better aesthetics. Mi Chun is now gradually integrating into that circle. The little caregiver who used to use the elderly machine is now shining in his field and becoming The darling of the fashion circle.

Luo Junhao was so relieved that he not only helped him make an appointment with the designer of the ring, but also arranged the wedding clothes for them.

Everything was being planned intensively, and the wedding venue was chosen in City C. Shang Ye finally knew the truth about Mi Chun's absence in City C at that time, because this place reminded him of his long-lost hometown, and they would hold a wedding ceremony here. A grand wedding, everyone will come to witness it, and everyone will come to bless them.

Mi Chun was very happy when he knew there was going to be a wedding. He pestered Shang Ye and asked, "Are we like Mr. Hua and Brother Guangji? Walking hand in hand on the red carpet, then exchanging rings, and then kissing?"

After he gave birth to the child, , he seems to be much calmer. Even Yu Zimei said that Xiaomi has matured a lot after becoming a father. But now he is holding Shang Ye's waist, and the look on his face is still the little nurse Mi Chun from before.

Shang Ye rubbed his hand at the end of his eyes: "If you don't like this, we can also do Chinese style."

Mi Chun quickly shook his head: "What I like, I like everyone to get together and be carefree. , play freely, I also want to throw a bouquet."

But seeing the yearning flashing through his eyes, Shang Ye decided to make the wedding a Chinese style, and told Mi Chun that he would do everything about the wedding. Management so that he can spend more time with Mi Li.

He booked the hotel where they stayed at the previous exchange meeting and asked them to try to restore the hotel to its previous appearance. Because this hotel was renovated in recent years, it is not difficult to go back to it, as long as they are willing to spend money.

Shang Ye visited it once in the name of a business trip, and it was almost in a state of repair. The hotel has a large campus, with a corridor connecting various courtyards in the middle, like an ancient street. Shang Ye thought for a while, and then I told the person in charge that we should add some stalls on both sides.

The person in charge was at a loss for words: "Aren't we having a wedding? Are we still filming?"

Su Pei followed Shang Ye: "Do as Mr. Shang said, and we won't pay you less."

Person in charge: Customers are God , Rich people are all uncles.

There was nothing left to change about the hotel's appearance. The only remaining question was where Xiaomi would get married. He walked to a guest room at the end. He didn't quite know what Mi Chun's original home looked like. He could only Read between the lines of what Mi Chun occasionally said.

The mahogany bed has tassels on the headboard and jade inlaid on the side. The cabinet in the bedroom is made of golden nanmu, and there are two pots of podocarpus on the windowsill.

Judging from Mi Chun's description, he should have been raised by his family, but now he has been taken advantage of. Now he can only restore it as much as possible to give Mi Chun some spiritual comfort.

"When the time comes, we will pick up the bride from here, then go to the front hall to worship heaven and earth, and finally send her to the bridal chamber." The person in charge roughly explained the wedding process to Shang Ye. According to Shang Ye's requirements, it should be restored as much as possible. .

Shang Ye nodded: "Is everything ready for the sedan chair?"

The person in charge nodded: "Everything is ready, and the horses are the most docile. There will definitely be no accidents."

He looked around . Later, before leaving, Shang Ye said to the person in charge of the hotel: "A group of security guards will be dispatched in the next two days."

The person in charge had doubts in his eyes.

"This alley will be filled with betrothal gifts. They will be delivered today and tomorrow. They require the highest level of security."

Person in charge: ...

Damn, is this a wedding or a show off of wealth? He is going to call the police!

In the evening, Shang Ye finished his official duties in his room, and it was time for him to play with Mi Li. Before he could go out, Mi Li had already crawled to the door of his study.

"Why did you crawl over by yourself?" Shang Ye picked him up and kissed his cheek.

The rice grains were babbling and talking in words that no one could understand.

Mi Chun followed him: "I will come to you when the time comes. No one can stop me." Hearing Mi Chun speak, Mi Li poured saliva all over Shang Ye's face.

"Come in." Shang Ye held Mi Li with one hand and held Mi Chun with the other hand. Mi Chun rarely entered his study room, just like Shang Ye rarely entered his embroidery room. Now Mi Chun looked at On his desk was a pile of rice paper, as if he was practicing calligraphy.

"Are you writing calligraphy?" Mi Chun looked at the papers he wrote on. The pen was sharp, but the writing was very small, as if it was framed by something, which made him feel a little frustrated.

"Yes." Shang Ye handed him a writing brush from one side, "Can you write?"

Of course Mi Chun can write. After all, I was hit on the palm a lot by Ah Mo before I learned how to write hairpin flowers in small regular script. But it has been a long time. I don't write anymore, so it's a bit unfamiliar.

After watching Mi Chun write several words, he finally got better, so he took out the wedding invitation from his bookcase: "I practiced calligraphy just to write this."

Mi Chun was a little surprised: "Should we write it ourselves? Now That kind of printing is not available online."

Shang Ye gently pushed Mi Li away and nibbled on his head: "The people attending the wedding are all very close friends of ours. The writing was a bit too perfunctory."

Mi Chun said oh, sat down and started writing.

Shang Ye also moved a stool and sat next to him. Seeing his serious look, without noticing, Xiaomi touched the ink. He looked at his dark hand and pressed it on the red invitation next to him. , so the gold-trimmed invitation added a baby's handprint.

Mi Chun was helpless and wanted to change it and rewrite it, but Shang Ye stopped him: "It's okay to leave Mi Li's fingerprints, we are a family of three."

Later, part of their invitations were written by Shang Ye and part by Mi Chun. Finally, they are all stamped with the fingerprints of rice grains.

"We will set off in two days. I have arranged everything in the company." Shang Ye carefully washed his hands of Mi Li and Mi Chun in the bathroom. Both of their hands were stained with ink. In the ink fragrance, the three of them They all looked up at the bathroom mirror, and finally all three of them laughed.

Their wedding was scheduled to take place during the National Day holiday, so Shangye spent some extra money to book a hotel. Just because of the National Day, all their friends would be free to attend the wedding.

Because Mi Chun was airsick, the driving time from City A to City D was not long, so they still drove there. Mi Li was so aggressive when he went out that he packed up two suitcases just to pack his luggage.

Yu Zimei hugged him and sat in the back seat. The driver was Uncle Chen, whom she hadn't seen for a long time. Uncle Chen was still working in a business and was Shang Yueze's driver. I heard that they were going to have a wedding, and I didn't know what Shang Yueze thought. Yes, I actually asked Uncle Chen to come over and help.

When Uncle Chen saw Yu Zimei sitting in the back row of the business car holding a replica of Shang Ye, he was so shocked that his legs became weak. Wasn't it said that Shang Ye was with Xiaomi? What's going on with this child? Also, is that Xiaomi's mother holding the child? How did she manage to hold the child without any grudge and tease him from time to time.

Uncle Chen had a thousand things to say, but he finally held back. Xiaomi was a transparent child, and such children would be blessed in the future.

They didn't stay at the hotel where the wedding was held, but chose another hotel, also to surprise Mi Chun.

------------------

The author has something to say: