Chapter 61

The shadow of the merchant does not affect Shang Ye and Mi Chun. They live a plain and warm life like a real couple.

"Mr. Shang, Mr. Luo asked me to go to Country M again on the weekend." Mi Chun sat on the back seat of the tram and gently hugged Shang Ye's waist. During this period, Shang Ye also learned to ride a tram, and he rides the tram every day. Send Mi Chun to work and pick him up after work.

"Go, I'll accompany you." Shang Ye said, "We can just go to the White Horse Church."

Mi Chun hugged his hand tightly: "What did you say?"

"I said we can take advantage of this opportunity. Go get the marriage certificate." Shang Ye rode the tram very steadily, and his skills were much better than Mi Chun's.

"Aren't you busy at work?" Mi Chun knew that Shang Ye worked in his senior brother's company. Sometimes in the middle of sleeping at night, Shang Ye would be woken up by a phone call. He would work at the computer until dawn, and then cook something for Mi Chun. After eating a little wonton, I went back to sleep.

"It doesn't matter. I bring my computer and I can work anywhere."

Mi Chun was slightly moved. Their life was getting better and better now. Suddenly, he felt that it didn't matter whether he got a certificate or not. But Shang Ye had a heart and still remembered that he had always expectations, and he didn't want to live up to his expectations.

"Okay then, let's go there on the weekend?"

The March wind passed through the high-rise buildings in the city and passed through the hair in the forest. At this moment, it was softly wrapped around the two people.

After returning home, Mi Chun cooked rice in the pot and did some general cleaning with Shang Ye. In the process, he received a call from Luo Junhao. Since Mi Chun joined the company, he and Luo Junhao have never communicated in private. I don't know. Why did you choose to call him after work?

"Xiaomi."

Mi Chun stopped what he was doing and stood there to answer the phone. Shang Ye was arranging the sofa cushions awkwardly but orderly: "Hello, Mr. Luo, what can I do?"

Luo Junhao smiled. "It's nothing, don't be nervous."

"That's right. When you first came to the company, did the design department give you a manuscript about previous marriage customs?"

Mi Chun thought about it carefully. , humming, it was a set of wedding accessories, because he was in a bubble of happiness at that time, so he chose one of the quilts with mandarin ducks playing in the water.

"I have a friend who is getting married at the end of this year. I saw your mandarin ducks playing in the water that day in our warehouse, so I hope you can make a wedding dress for her."

Mi Chun was stunned. At that time, they were wearing You need to make the wedding clothes yourself. It takes a long time to turn a piece of cloth into a wedding dress that can be worn. For many guys or girls, the basic things have been done since they were ten years old. get ready.

"But it takes a long time to embroider wedding clothes. If you get married at the end of the year, time will be tight. And didn't you ask me to prepare for the embroidery exhibition in May and June?"

"It's not urgent at the end of the year. I believe you, Xiaomi It will definitely work." Luo Junhao gave Mi Chun a high hat without hesitation, and offered a more attractive condition, "The reward for this wedding dress is very generous. I heard that Xiaomi you are anxious to make money. Right?"

Mi Chun sighed in her heart. Capitalists always take advantage of workers, and even if they want to refuse, they may not be able to find any reason.

"Xiaomi?"

Mi Chun sighed silently: "Okay, can you tell me the customer's requirements?"

Luo Junhao seemed to have expected it, and sent the information within minutes.

Mi Chun and Shang Ye looked at each other. Shang Ye listened to the conversation between him and Luo Junhao: "What? Don't you want to do it?"

"That's not the case, I just feel that I haven't made myself a wedding dress. Here." Mi Chun put down her phone and continued mopping the floor.

He just said it casually, but Shang Ye remembered it in his heart.

After taking the order from that customer, Mi Chun spent a lot of time looking at some of the ancient customs of this world. He really wanted to start embroidering after he and Shang Ye came back from Country M. At that time, his state of mind was different. Maybe it will be more handy.

"I've already started booking flights to country M." Shang Ye looked at his slowly relaxing brows and changed the subject.

"Okay, but do you really want to come with me?"

"You are so airsick, of course I have to accompany you." Shang Ye pulled him to him, "I said last time, next time I go back to Country M , I will take you to the White Horse Church to get married. We just have time this time, so let's do it together."

After saying that, I felt a little annoyed. When I confirmed the relationship, I didn't formally confess my love. Now that I'm talking about marriage, it's like this again. In such an environment, even their hands are still tools for doing housework.

But Mi Chun looked very happy. He was not a person who cared about the sense of ceremony. He didn't even think there was anything wrong with this occasion: "Okay, let's get married this time!"

"But before going to country M, we still There is a very important thing that has not been done." Shang Ye looked at the calendar and saw that there are still three days before the weekend when they go to Country M. He should use these three days to visit Yu Zimei in Mi Chun's hometown. There must be no lack of etiquette at all.

Hearing that he was going to his hometown, Mi Chun was a little nervous for no reason. After all, he had not told Shang Ye about his life experience. If he let Shang Ye go there rashly, it might be more or less leaked.

He didn't want to be regarded as a monster, and he didn't want Shang Ye to look at him strangely.

"Then I'll discuss it with my mother." He didn't refuse. Shang Ye was willing to treat him with the greatest sincerity, and he would not be unkind.

Yu Zimei was as nervous as him and babbled: "Why do you want to come here all of a sudden? Our home is so small and remote."

"We wanted to go to country M to get a marriage certificate in a few days. Mr. Shang wanted to visit us out of courtesy. "Mi Chun held the phone and paced around the room, "I'm afraid he knows something."

"Don't worry, normal people wouldn't think of such a thing."

Yu Zimei thought of this: "Don't worry, I want to come back. Just come back and let me see his sincerity."

So the trip to his hometown was decided. Mi Chun usually took the green leather train back, but with the merchants accompanying him, the green leather train was too unfair to him. , so they took the high-speed rail to the neighboring city, and then drove back to their hometown from the neighboring city.

They asked for leave from the leaders of their respective companies and started the vacation as if they were relaxing.

"My home is really remote and far away, and there may be bugs, so don't be afraid." After getting off the high-speed rail and boarding Shangye's car, Mi Chun once again asked him to get vaccinated in advance.

"You're not afraid, so what am I afraid of?" Shang Ye fastened his seat belt, kissed him on the lips and said, "Let's go!"

There were many gifts in the trunk of the car, and it was Shang Ye's decision. I bought something that Mi Chun thought was not very practical.

After getting off the highway, there was a winding mountain road. Shangye had never driven on such a road very often, so he drove very slowly. It was already dark when they arrived in their town.

"You must slow down, the road here is very narrow." It is still half an hour away from the town to the village, and the road conditions are becoming more and more complicated. If you don't pay attention, you will encounter steep mountain walls.

"Did you arrive so late when you went home before?" Shang Ye felt a little sore in his heart. He didn't dare to think about how Mi Chun returned to the village from City A, which was so far away.

"The main reason is that our high-speed train is too late today." Mi Chun knew what he was thinking when she saw his eyes, "I usually get home in time for dinner."

The car drove through a section of uninhabited road and saw The archway of their village and the road into the village were very narrow, so they simply parked the car on the side of the road and walked home carrying the things in their hands.

Along the way, we would pass by many neighbors' houses. After hearing their voices, they all turned on the lights at their doorsteps to give them a little light on their way home.

They stepped on the street lamps set up by the villagers and walked to the deepest part of the village to see the lamp that belonged to their own home.

Yu Zimei was standing under the light, her shadow stretched very long.

After seeing their shadows, he put away the things in his hands, ran to them and took the things from Shang Ye's hand. As he walked, he said: "Why do you let Mr. Shang carry so many things? His legs are not all healed yet." "?"

Shang Ye smiled and took the thing from Mi Chun's hand again: "Auntie, I'm fine. And didn't I ask you to call me Shang Ye last time?"

Mi Chun said to the side with his empty hands: "Yes. Ah, call Mr. Shang more generous, Mom, you call him Xiaoye."

After returning to the house, Yu Zimei didn't even look at the things they bought, and hurriedly put on her apron: "Xiaomi, you take Xiaoye for a walk, I'll also There's a dish, let's eat when it's ready."

So Mi Chun took Shang Ye to look at the house where he had lived for several years. There was an open space in front of the house, with a pear tree and a peach tree planted in front. . The house is a simple farmhouse with two bedrooms on the left and right of the main room, and the toilet is behind the kitchen. It is an old and shabby house that Shang Ye has never seen in his life.

But this is Mi Chun's home, he was born here and grew up here.

The night has fallen, and Shang Ye feels that the ink in front of him is so thick that it cannot be dissolved. Only the dim light above his head is the only warm color in this black ink.

"Xiao Ye, it's time to eat." Yu Zimei called Shang Ye in who was in a daze under the eaves.

The main room wasn't too big either. The things they brought back occupied one corner, and the small dining table was filled with dishes.

Mi Chun was sitting in a corner of the table. He seemed to be lame on the stool. Seeing how he was swaying, Shang Ye wanted to switch to another one.

"Don't change with him. He's used to sitting here." Yu Zimei brought a bowl and chopsticks, "The house is simple, don't dislike it."

Shang Ye waved his hands quickly: "No, that's fine."

They came back to talk about business . Yes, Yu Zimei also had wine on the table. When it came to business, Yu Zimei sighed: "You are determined to come back, which means I have to agree."

She looked at Mi Chun, and she taught Mi Chun to adapt. In this world, Mi Chun gave her all the company she needed after losing her son.

"Xiaomi is my child. I hope that if you... can send him back to me well." Yu Zimei wiped her eyes.

Mi Chun's eyes were also red, and he just gently held Yu Zimei's hand.

"Our Xiaomi is really good." Yu Zimei squeezed Mi Chun's hand, "I don't have much ability, and I have to raise children by themselves, but they all grow up very well."

Shang Ye only thinks of her as an emotional He was so excited that he didn't realize anything was wrong in his words.

After she finished saying what she wanted to say, she entered the room again and took out a red envelope: "You two can't hold a wedding in a big way, but I will not lack the proper etiquette."

She took out the red envelope Passing it to Shang Ye's hand: "You propose a cup of tea and accept the red envelope. From my place, you are done."

The tea was only five minutes hot, but Shang Ye's heart was even hotter, like surging magma. , pouring out at that moment: "Mom, please drink tea."

Yu Zimei finished drinking the tea and handed him the red envelope: "Good boy, you will be fine in the future."

Yu Zimei was a little excited and went to bed early , Mi Chun and Shang Ye tidied up the house, and Mi Chun took Shang Ye into his room.

The room is very small, with a 1.5-meter bed, a small simple wardrobe, and a pile of books in the other corner of the room, which can be seen at a glance.

The bed sheets and quilts were all new ones bought by Yu Zimei. They were very suitable for the occasion. They were bright red and had a pair of mandarin ducks crossing their necks printed on them.

Mi Chun's face turned red. Except for the last step, their intimate contact was no less generous.

Tonight seems to be the wedding night.