Chapter 17

Mi Chun seemed to have eyes behind his back. He noticed the situation in the foyer when Lu Jiayou put his hand over, so Lu Jiayou just hugged him weakly, and Mi Chun quickly ran away. , ran to Shang Ye's side, nodded to Xiao Li first, and then went to find Shang Ye's slippers and put them on for him.

"Master Lu invited Mr. Hua and Mr. Mu to come over as guests. I was preparing dinner in the afternoon so I didn't go to pick you up." Mi Chun changed his shoes and pushed him to the living room.

Lu Jiayou was resting on the sofa when he was tired from dancing. There were various snacks on the coffee table, including a plate of fried crispy meat, popcorn and fruit.

Hua Xin saw him and pointed to a bottle of wine in the wine cabinet: "This wine doesn't quite suit your taste." It was a bottle of Maotai-flavor liquor, which looked out of place in a businessman's house.

Lu Jiayou quickly raised his hand: "I know that one, that is the wine that Grandma Shang said can only be opened when my brother gets married."

Hua Xin laughed: "Then I guess there is no day when I can open it."

Mi Chunye He pursed his lips and smiled, but when he lowered his head, he saw that Shang Ye had an indifferent expression and did not laugh at their jokes. He quickly said: "I will help Mr. Shang change his clothes first."

After Mi Chun took off the suit he was wearing, he touched When it came to his close-fitting shirt, it was still wet and warm. He walked around to Shang Ye's back and placed his palms on his back again.

Mi Chun quickly went to the bathroom to get water, took off his shirt, and wiped his back with a towel. While wiping, he asked, "Why are you sweating so much?"

Shangye didn't want to say what the reason was: "It's too hot outside. ."

Mi Chun frowned: "Do I still know? Your company building is all air-conditioned, and you only spend a few minutes outside, how can it get so hot?"

Then he carefully changed his clothes into household clothes. Fu: "You must not let others touch you, so you are trying your best. I told you that the hard days of recovery will be behind you, why don't you just listen?"

Mi Chun was still chattering to him that now he is using all his strength. What are the consequences? Shang Ye was really tired of hearing it and raised his hand to cover his mouth: "You are so noisy."

Mi Chun did not dare to pull his hand too hard, and the last part of his words was muffled by him, making it muffled. : "I'm doing this for your own good."

When he walked out of the room again, Shang Ye had a little smile on his face. Mu Guangji came over and looked at his legs, but because he was not a professional, he just said "Mi Chun" Take good care of him.

It was rare for the house to be so lively, so they did not continue to eat on the coffee table but went to the dining table. There was already a large table full of dishes on the table, all ordered by Lu Jiayou, except for the two steaks on the table.

Mi Chun really didn't appreciate steak, so Mu Guangji fried the steak. Looking at the bloody beef, Mi Chun silently looked away. To eat something like this, why not hold a cow and chew it? Woolen cloth?

On the table, cups were exchanged. Of course, Shang Ye could only drink the nourishing soup in front of him. No business was discussed at the table. This was also because the Hua family and the merchants were in different industries. After finishing a glass of wine, Hua Xin looked at Lu Jiayou. : "Have you hooked up with a newcomer in our company recently?"

The Hua family's company is called Huaxing Media, and it has countless stars, big and small.

Lu Jiayou pretended to be stupid: "What? Is he an artist from your company? He didn't tell me. If I knew he was from Huaxing, I would definitely ignore him."

"Stop acting." Huaxin said to He poured a glass of wine and said, "Be careful and don't play around."

Lu Jiayou immediately refused: "What do you mean playing, I am in a serious relationship, okay!"

"A serious relationship? Your brother and I are like this That's what we call serious love!" Hua Xin held Mu Guangji's shoulder and kissed him on the face, "The parents' orders, the matchmaker's words, everyone witnessed, everyone blessed."

Mi Chun said heavily on the side. Nodding, Hua Xin and Mu Guangji were the kind of relationships he pursued.

Lu Jiayou was dissatisfied that they were training him like a child, so he turned his attention to the younger Mi Chun: "Xiaomi hasn't been in love yet."

Mi Chun nodded blankly.

"Let me introduce a few to you."

Mi Chun shook his head quickly, and then felt that just shaking his head didn't seem to be a strong rejection, so he quickly waved his hand: "No, no, don't delay other girls."

Lu Jiayou laughed. : "Who said I was going to introduce a girl to you!"

Mi Chun was a little nervous at once, for fear of losing his job because of his orientation. Lu Jiayou saw it and hurriedly patted him on the shoulder: "Don't be nervous, I My brother is not that feudal. He grew up abroad and is not surprised by strange things."

"But although he is not surprised by strange things, he is straight!"

Mi Chun couldn't quite understand their words and heard Lu Jiayou say this It's better to relax when Shang Ye doesn't mind, as long as Shang Ye doesn't mind.

He was more reserved and said, "I'm not old enough to settle down in a hurry."

"Hi." Hua Xin answered now, "Guang Ji and I have been dating since we were teenagers. , the sooner we decide, the better."

Mu Guangji stuffed a piece of ribs into his mouth.

Lu Jiayou had already drank a lot, and now he started chattering: "First of all, you need to expand your social circle, yes, that mobile phone of yours must be replaced."

Mi Chun pinched the phone he had repaired last time He shook his head after looking at his still intact mobile phone: "My mobile phone is still quite new, so there is no need to replace it."

Lu Jiayou had something to say at this moment: "Now I have to talk about you. Who do you think is like you?" When you are young, you use an old phone, and you have no vitality at all. Do you know how much you have missed?"

Mi Chun was a little bit moved, only a little bit, but this little bit was also noticed by Shang Ye, he He had expressed his desire to change Mi Chun's phone many times, secretly or openly, but he had always been put off by him. However, as soon as Lu Jiayou said it today, he was shaken.

His thoughts were far away, and he didn't notice what they said next. He just stared blankly at the chicken soup on the table.

Soon there were some more dishes in the bowl: "Why don't you eat it? Are you tired of these things?"

"No, no."

An occasion with Lu Jiayou will never be quiet, and the living room is brightly lit until midnight , Mi Chun and Mu Guangji sent the drunk Hua Xin and Lu Jiayou downstairs before going home to clean up the mess.

Shang Ye hadn't rested yet. He was sitting by the window sill in the living room and looking at the brightly lit streets in the distance. He didn't know what he was thinking. Mi Chun put on an apron and gloves from the kitchen. Just as he was about to clean up, he saw Shang Ye looking at him. Waved.

Mi Chun ran over without knowing why, bent down and asked him, "What's wrong? Do you want to rest?"

"Just clean it up briefly. I'll ask the cleaning lady tomorrow."

"This is also my job." Mi Chun took off the gloves on his hands, pushed Shangye's wheelchair into the room, and after a simple wash, let him lie down, "It's too late, you go first Sleep."

Shang Ye turned his head and looked. There was still no folding bed by the window sill, and naturally there was no one who should be lying there.

After Mi Chun finished cleaning the house, he thought that Shang Ye must have fallen asleep, so he did not enter his room again, but fell asleep in the living room.

It was a bit cooler when I woke up early, and there was light rain falling from the sky.

"Don't come over at noon. Let Uncle Chen deliver it."

Mi Chun nodded and told him in the elevator: "Don't be so aggressive when you come back. If you let people touch you, you won't lose a piece of meat."

Shang Ye didn't . After answering him, there was still silence in the elevator.

It was Xiao Li who came to pick him up today, and he was also waiting in the parking lot early.

Mi Chun bent down and carried Mr. Shang into the car, then got into the passenger seat again: "Hello, Uncle Chen, are you okay?"

Xiao Li watched Mi Chun carry Mr. Shang into the car neatly, but the man actually didn't say a word. Without saying anything, he frowned and glanced at Mi Chun's arms again when Mi Chun got into the passenger seat. It was clear that there was no muscle at all. He fell into deep thought and debated whether to cancel his newly added training subjects.

After sending Shangye to work, Mi Chun returned home and hand-washed Shangye's shirt first. After finishing lunch, she heard a knock on the door.

Lu Jiayou's concubine-like face suddenly appeared in front of him. He must have been caught in the rain, and his hair was covered with rainwater.

Mi Chun quickly found a towel for him to dry his hair, and then asked him: "What's wrong with Master Lu? What happened?"

Lu Jiayou sighed and looked at Mi Chun as if he saw a life-saving straw: "Xiaomi, you You must help me."

Mi Chun was confused: "If you can help me, I will, but you have to tell me what it is about first?"

After they dispersed last night, Lu Jiayou did not go home; He went to his new boyfriend's apartment. He had drunk too much, and because his boyfriend was filming recently, they didn't see each other very often. As soon as they met, the thunder from the sky stirred up the earth's fire, and the fire continued to burn until dawn. .

Lu Jiayou's boyfriend is called Lan Ying. He is a new actor that Huaxing Entertainment is currently promoting. He has a few days off because he has to participate in the fashion week. In the morning, when Lu Jiayou was sleeping in a daze, he heard Lan Ying and his The manager was talking, and Young Master Lu was very irritated when his dream was disturbed. Before he even opened his eyes, he pulled on his slippers and wore loose pajamas. He rubbed his almost broken waist and wanted to go out to lose his temper. As a result, he was all over the place from the living room to the bedroom. It was the clothes they took off all over the floor last night.

Without opening his eyes, he tripped over his pants, and threw himself forward uncontrollably. In a panic, he just wanted to find a balance, so he plucked his hand and caught it in the agent's hand. The dress that was going to be worn for Lan Ying Fashion Week happened to be made of silk. Lu Jiayou pulled it, and all the embroidered patterns on the dress were torn to pieces.

Lan Ying grabbed his waist immediately, fearing that he would accidentally fall and not even look at his own dress: "Are you okay? Did you fall somewhere?"

The agent was stunned as if he had been struck by lightning. In place, the dress in her hand was provided by the brand. The embroidery on it was embroidered by an old craftsman who is no longer in the industry. It is now out of print, and now, the embroidery is torn!

This is not only related to Lan Ying's future, but also involves huge compensation!

Lu Jiayou was also panicked. Looking at the scattered embroidery, his mind went blank.

Lan Ying arranged his pajamas and then said to his agent: "Don't make any noise about this matter for the time being. First, secretly contact the people at the brand's studio and make some insinuations. I will think of the rest. ."

Lu Jiayou looked at Lan Ying, who was worried and wanted to escape like an ostrich. He went back to the room, got dressed, and left. He walked on the street in a daze, took a taxi casually, and gave an address casually. All of a sudden, something happened. Came to Shang Ye like this.

Maybe you can find a way here.

Mi Chun understood the ins and outs of the matter, but didn't feel that she could be of much help: "I know a little bit of embroidery, but the one you mentioned is too advanced, I definitely can't do it."

Lu Jiayou grabbed Holding his hand: "Can you just come with me and see if you can do it before deciding whether to help me?"

Mi Chun wanted to refuse, but because Lu Jiayou's eyes were too sincere, he had no choice but to He agreed: "I'll prepare Mr. Shang's lunch and give it to Uncle Chen first, and then I'll go with you. Do you think that's okay?"

"Okay." Lu Jiayou seemed to be relieved, leaning on the sofa and fainting. I was about to fall asleep, but when I smelled the aroma of food, the glutton in my belly started to stir again. I felt really uncomfortable being hungry and sleepy.

Mi Chun thought that he might not have eaten today, so he packed Shang Ye's lunch box and simply cooked him a dish. After watching him finish eating, he was ready to go with him to see the torn clothes.

When they arrived at Lan Ying's house, the agent had already left. Lan Ying was in the study, frowning, and the clothes in her arms were hanging in the cloakroom.

Hearing the knock on the door, Lan Ying put her expression aside and looked at Lu Jiayou with a smile: "Why did you leave without saying a word this morning? The phone couldn't be reached."

"I'll go find a friend to see if there is any remedy." Lu Jiayou's shoulders were slumped and he took a step forward. Mi Chun stood behind with his bag on his back.

Lan Ying did not place any hope on Lu Jiayou. He just touched Lu Jiayou's head gently: "Next time, don't leave without saying a word, and don't turn off your phone again."

He didn't pay attention in the morning . , and then let Lu Jiayou leave.

Mi Chun wished that he was invisible at this moment. He held his bag strap and entered the door.

"This is Xiaomi, my brother's caregiver. He knows a little embroidery, so I asked him to come and have a look."

Although Lan Ying doesn't trust Mi Chun, he will not give Lu Jiayou any less face, so He nodded towards Mi Chun, but he didn't see the surprise on Mi Chun's face.

Mi Chun looked at this dress carefully, and was shocked when he first saw it, because the embroidery method on it was Luo embroidery, which was a very famous embroidery method in his time, and when he came to this world I asked Yu Zimei later, and Yu Zimei said that now there are only Hunan embroidery, Guangdong embroidery, Shu embroidery and Su embroidery, and she had never heard of Luo embroidery.

But today he saw Luo Xiu, who was related to his era.

"This is..." He did not say the title Luo Xiu rashly, but the throbbing in his heart at that moment was that he knew Luo embroidery, and he had studied Luo embroidery from the most famous Luo embroidery master of their time. , the embroidery level of this dress is very high, but he should be able to get it if he works hard.

He looked at Lu Jiayou: "I know this embroidery method, but I need an original pattern."

Lan Ying was a little surprised. He actually had no hope that Mi Chun would repair the clothes. During the period when Lu Jiayou was out, he was already counting his savings to see if there was enough liquidated damages: "Will you?" ?"

Mi Chun nodded: "But it won't be too short to restore it again. When do you want it?"

"As long as it can be done at the beginning of next month."

"Okay, and the prices for the threads he used are not Cheap..."

"I'll provide it to you."

Mi Chun nodded, then looked at Lu Jiayou: "Master Lu, I'll go back first. I have to pick up Mr. Shang from work in the evening."

Send Mi Chun off, Lu Jiayou finally relaxed. He hugged Lan Ying's waist and said, "Mi Chun is very good. If he says he can embroider, he will definitely be able to embroider."

Mi Chun held an umbrella and walked in City A, where the land is so valuable. On the street, he looked at the tall buildings and the cars passing by. It had been five years since he came here. For the first time, he came into contact with something related to where he came from. His heart couldn't calm down.

The theory of time and space is too mysterious. He checked history and found that there was no such dynasty as he had lived in. But why did he see Luo Xiu here?

He walked until his legs felt like lead, and he realized that he had been walking for almost two hours since he came out. He looked around and found that everything around him was unfamiliar. For the first time, he took a taxi back, and when he got home, he found that his trouser legs were already gone. After everything was wet, I changed my clothes before putting the soup into the pot.

He had something on his mind, and he could only tell it to Yu Zimei.

"Mom, how are you doing?"

Yu Zimei on the other end of the phone had a loud voice and told the people around her that her son had called back.

"What's wrong?" Yu Zimei walked to a remote place, and she heard that Mi Chun was worried.

Mi Chun told her the whole story, and Yu Zimei just listened quietly, occasionally giving him a sentence or two in response.

She asked: "Are you homesick?"

------------------

The author has something to say: