Chapter 10

It was around five o'clock in the morning, and the sun was already very dazzling. The blackout curtains were not closed, and the sun shone through the gauze curtains, waking Mi Chun up after a good night's sleep.

He got up very gently, glanced at Shang Ye who was still sleeping, and chose to close the blinds so that Shang Ye could sleep a little longer.

Breakfast was made in Chinese style, and he was not very good at making those Western-style breakfasts. Last time when Shang Ye said he wanted to drink coffee, but the doctor ruthlessly stopped him, Mi Chun decided on Shang Ye's three meals a day.

He cooked millet porridge, paired with kimchi he brought from his own home, mixed noodles and fried fried dough sticks, and mopped the floor again. After everything was done, the clock just reached half past seven.

In a conscientious manner, Mi Chun went to wake up Shang Ye again.

The toothpaste has been squeezed out, and the clothes to wear can only be chosen after he wakes up.

No matter how serious you are when you wake up, you still can't get angry when facing a person who smiles with dimples, puts you first in everything, asks you what to wear, and even ties a tie for you. .

When he saw the breakfast on the table, Shang Ye was finally able to find something wrong: "I always drink coffee and eat sandwiches in the morning."

Mi Chun still smiled: "Nonsense, you ate like this when you were in the hospital. Yes, I drink millet porridge in the morning to nourish my stomach. This millet is grown by my mother. Eat it quickly and go to work."

Shang Ye:...

When he went out, Mi Chun put the hat on his head again . The cat has been embroidered, and it looks as if it is about to jump out.

"Thank you." Shang Ye said.

Mi Chun's face turned red with rare redness: "It's okay, just treat it as a gift after being discharged from hospital."

The driver had already been waiting in the parking lot. After Mi Chun carried him into the car, he went to sit in the passenger seat. He thought he could sit in the front. He knew the way better and didn't notice the corners of Shang Ye's lips that were slightly depressed.

The driver was an experienced driver of the business. Everyone called him Uncle Chen. He was very funny and talkative. Knowing that Mi Chun wanted to familiarize himself with the road from the apartment to the company, he took a look at the time and saw that there was still time, so he slowed down the car. After reading some, he said while driving: "There is a large fresh food supermarket over there, and all the ingredients are transported by air."

Mi Chun nodded and took notes.

While waiting for the traffic light, Uncle Chen pointed to a small road: "The end of that road is the west gate of the community. It will be much closer if you go to the supermarket."

Mi Chun still nodded: "How do you remember it so clearly?

" Because I used to do the shopping for Mr. Shang." As he said that, he thought of Shang Ye's car accident again, "I usually drive for him, but I had something to do at home that day, so I asked him to drive by himself."

Mi Chun hurriedly He answered: "It's not your fault, it's the drunk driver's fault."

He pieced together the truth about the car accident from the people who came to see Shang Ye. It was a young man who drank all night, and the next day Drunk and speeding early in the morning, he happened to crash into a businessman who was driving normally. The perpetrator died on the spot, and he actually wanted to blame the businessman afterwards.

Uncle Chen was still blaming himself, but Mi Chun patted him on the shoulder: "Is he okay? I'll take care of him with good food and drink, and I'll make sure to serve him comfortably."

Shang Ye coughed in the back seat. A sound.

"Then I'm sorry to bother you." Uncle Chen wiped his eyes, "I have been a driver for a merchant for so many years, and you are still the first person he can get so close to."

Shang Ye: Even the baffle has not been raised. , the car is actually not that soundproof.

Mi Chun smiled and said: "After all, I am so..." He couldn't find the right words for a while and was stuck for a long time.

Uncle Chen was still considerate and added the adjective: "Lively and cute."

Shang Ye: What a bad adjective.

The two chatted for a long time, almost recognizing a godfather on the spot. When he heard Uncle Chen saying that he wanted to introduce his daughter to Mi Chun, Shang Ye finally couldn't help it anymore and rubbed his temples: "Chen. Uncle, be quiet."

The two of them were silent. While waiting for the traffic light, the two communicated through sign language.

We quickly arrived at the company parking lot. After getting off the car, Mi Chun even arranged the tie for Shang Ye. He didn't know how to tie it originally. When he was taking care of Mr. Han before, he specifically taught Mi Chun how to tie a tie. Here The moment finally made a difference.

Because Shang Ye was in a wheelchair, Mi Chun squatted down and slowly tidied him up. Her cold hands would touch his neck from time to time, leaving a series of numb and trembling touches.

"Do I still need to go up with you?" Mi Chun walked behind him and held the handle of the wheelchair.

"Let the front desk recognize your face."

The elevators in the parking lot can only go to the first floor. To go to the company, you can only take the special elevator from the front desk. After seeing Shang Ye, the front desk put away the small makeup mirror and exposed it to him. A standard smile with eight teeth.

"Record his ID." Shang Ye pointed behind him.

The lady at the front desk still kept smiling: "Is this a job? Shall I prepare a case with the human resources department?"

Shangye shook his head: "No, you just need access to the elevator in my office."

Mi Chun didn't understand what they were saying, so he just looked at the wheelchair. The intricate pattern on the handle is fascinating.

After entering the elevator, Mi Chuncai spoke eagerly: "When I was in the hospital, I bought all the food for the past few days. I asked Assistant Su for reimbursement and she said to transfer it to me via WeChat, but I don't have WeChat. I want cash. ."

Shang Ye sighed: "I'll give it to you."

Until he took out his wallet and saw rows of cards but no cash in his wallet, Shang Ye was silent for a long time.

When the elevator reached the designated floor, Shang Ye took out a card and handed it to him: "Go get it yourself."

Mi Chun shook his head like a rattle: "That won't work, I'd better go find Assistant Su." Shang Ye took the card. It will feel too heavy.

"You're going to the supermarket later and ask Su Pei to apply for a shopping card for you."

"Okay."

The 26th floor is Shangye's office and conference room. Su Pei and the others are already preparing for today's meeting. Mi Chun doesn't know the rest of them. He only knew Su Pei, so he waved to her.

Then he lowered his head and said to Shang Ye: "Then I'll go back first and come back at noon."

Shang Ye nodded. Su Pei helped Mi Chun swipe the elevator card. He watched Mi Chun's figure disappear in the slowly closing elevator. Then he said to Su Pei: "The meeting will take place in 20 minutes."

Su Pei straightened his back and looked at his boss, the moment Mi Chun left, his facial expression returned to the previous one, as if everyone owed him money. He quickly pushed him to the office.

After Mi Chun went down to the first floor, she went to the front desk to record her facial recognition. In the surprised eyes of the young lady at the front desk, she opened the direct access to the 26th floor. Then she smiled at her and left with her bag.

Before leaving, Mi Chun looked at this towering building. He heard Yu Zimei say that he needs to respect anyone who can work in this kind of building, because those are the best talents.

Following the way he came just now, Mi Chun quickly saw the fresh food supermarket that Uncle Chen mentioned. However, because Assistant Su's card had not yet been issued, Mi Chun still did not go in. He asked for directions and went to Li De. He was still used to visiting the large vegetable market not far away.

He hurriedly finished shopping for groceries and followed the path in his memory back to Shangye's apartment. After finishing cooking, it was already eleven o'clock. When he left just now, he asked the front desk where they would take their lunch break, and then hurriedly took his time. He hurried out the door.

"Mr. Shang, do you need help ordering food?" The person who asked was another assistant from Shang Ye, because Su Pei was taking meeting minutes.

"No, someone will come to see you off later."

As soon as he finished speaking, the office door opened a crack, and a little head stuck in: "I'm not late, am I?"

Upon seeing this, the assistant nodded towards Shang Ye and walked out. He opened the office door a little and let Mi Chun walk in directly, holding a pink lunch box in his hand.

Shang Ye frowned: "Come in quickly."

"I had already finished cooking when I remembered that I didn't have a lunch box. I went to the convenience store below to buy one. This is the only color, so just use it." Mi Chun Put out the lunch box, two dishes and one soup.

"Have you eaten?" Shang Ye took the chopsticks he handed him, "How did you get here?"

"I'll eat when I go back. I came here by bus. Today is mainly because I'm not familiar with the road. I won't be so tight tomorrow. "Yes." Mi Chun saw that he looked a little tired and looked around his office, "Don't you have a small room like that in your office?"

"What small room?"

"It's just the lounge. You should take a nap at noon to feel refreshed in the afternoon. ."

"Yes." Shang Ye answered him, "Please be quiet and let me eat well."

Mi Chun:? ? ?

Didn't you talk to me first?

In the end, Mi Chun wished he could stop breathing. He watched Shang Ye finish his meal in silence. He packed up the lunch box and finally said, "Remember to reimburse me for the money you spent on the lunch box."

Shang Ye:...

------------------

The author has something to say:

Who doesn't want to own such a Xiaomi?