Chapter 74

The recording location changed in the second year, and Mi Chun probably came to City A. He probably spent a year adapting to life in this world, and was able to come to City A to seek life in the second year.

The content of the recording also became a record of daily life. At that time, Mi Chun's voice was still very green. He would cry to his parents after being wronged, and would smile to his parents when he was happy. He said that he had eaten delicious cakes today, and when he passed the exam for his nursing certificate, he even said excitedly that he went to the buffet.

This little recording pen is the journey of Mi Chun's journey into this world.

Later in the recording, it was after Mi Chun became his caregiver. It seems that because they lived together, they didn't have much time to record, so there was very little sound left.

Shang Ye listened to the last recording over and over again. It was recorded by Mi Chun when she discovered that she fell in love with Shang Ye.

"Should I tell him? But if I go up rashly, will he think I'm not reserved at all? If you can give me some advice, come and tell me in my dream."

"But men in this world are really You can't marry, unlike us, you can marry and have children, and I also want to give Mr. Shang a child..."

After saying this, Mi Chun seemed a little shy, and Shang Ye heard the sound of him slapping his face.

Shang Ye suddenly had an idea. He thought about the conversation that night when they argued over and over again countless times. He didn't know which of those words made Mi Chun disappointed in him.

But Shang Ye only remembered the conversation the night before.

"Have you ever thought about children?"

"Xiaomi, we don't need children."

His heart beat violently. Could it be because of these words that Xiaomi felt that he didn't want children, so he was in such a hurry? Run away from him.

But his original intention was not to have children. If he knew it was Xiaomi's child, how could he say that?

So, Xiaomi was pregnant now and was afraid that she would take him to abort the child, so she chose to leave?

He pressed the pause button on the recorder and dialed Mu Guangji's phone number. Before Mu Guangji could speak, he said with certainty, "Brother, you know that, right?"

Mu Guangji had just recovered from the operation. After getting off the stage, he took a sip of water and sighed: "What do I know?"

"You know about Xiaomi's pregnancy!" Shang Ye held the steering wheel tightly, "Why didn't you tell me."

"Calm down. "Mu Guangji said, "I know about it, but Xiaomi asked me not to tell you. What happened?"

Shang Ye opened the window and said, "Xiaomi is gone."

Mu Guangji slammed the water glass Put it on the desk: "Xiaomi is missing? Where has he gone?"

"I don't know. I'll go to his hometown to have a look now."

"Then we can contact you at any time. If you need anything, you can talk."

Got a definite answer Only then did Shangye find out why Mi Chun was depressed recently. Maybe it was because of what he said about not liking children.

Maybe there were other things, so Shang Ye forced himself to calm down and called Xiao Li to ask him to find out what Feng Zhao had done behind his back.

When we arrived at their hometown, the moon was already high in the sky, and frogs could still be heard croaking in the fields.

The closer Shang Ye got, the more scared he became. He was afraid of seeing darkness and Yu Zimei alone.

Not far from the door of their home, Shang Ye saw the street lamp that greeted them last time. Under the street lamp stood two people, one tall and one short. At that moment, Shang Ye's heart fell back to its original position.

Without caring about anything else, he rushed forward and hugged Mi Chun into his arms. He used so much force that Mi Chun was choked and breathless. He gently pushed Shang. Ye's chest barely had some room to breathe.

Seeing that they had hugged each other enough, Yu Zimei urged the two of them: "Hurry into the house, don't let others see you."

Shang Ye held Mi Chun's hand tightly, and his eyes never dropped from the moment he saw Mi Chun. Elsewhere, just staring at him closely.

There was chicken soup cooked by Yu Zimei on the table. She filled a bowl for each of the two of them: "Eat first, and then talk after dinner."

The chicken soup had all the oily bits removed, and it didn't taste fishy. Mi Chun had been suffering from morning sickness recently. Awesome, Yu Zimei has tried her best to pay attention not to use too much oil when cooking.

Mi Chun drank a bowl and smacked his mouth. Shang Ye served him another bowl, and Mi Chun drank it obediently.

The dinner table was very quiet. Yu Zimei saw that they had almost finished eating, so she cleared away the dishes and left her time to them. It was best for adults not to interfere with the young couple's affairs.

Shang Ye held Mi Chun's hand and followed him back to the room. The two sat across from each other on the narrow bed, and neither of them spoke for a while.

Looking at Mi Chun's belly, Shang Ye stretched out his hand and gently touched his belly. Mi Chun subconsciously held his belly: "What are you doing?"

"I said I didn't like children that day. It's not what you think." Shang Ye's voice was hoarse, "I thought you were influenced by someone and wanted me to have a child, that's why I said this."

Mi Chun opened her mouth wide and stood there stunned: " Aren't you afraid?"

"What am I afraid of?" Shang Ye looked into his eyes.

"I'm a man, but I can still get pregnant."

Shang Ye smiled softly and took him into his arms, feeling that he was complete at this moment: "What I fear most is that you leave me alone." He held Mi Chun's shoulders and said solemnly, "I know everything."

Mi Chun hugged his waist: "What do you know?"

Shang Ye gently held his shoulders so that he could see He reached his face and touched his face gently with his fingers to make sure that this person was really in front of him now and not an illusion: "I know you are not Mi Chun."

Mi Chun:! ! !

Shang Ye looked at his face that turned pale immediately and immediately held his face: "I heard the contents of your recorder."

Mi Chun did not expect that the recorder he had not thought of for a long time exposed his identity. : "Aren't you scared? Don't you think this is a very unreal thing?"

"What I'm most afraid of now is that one day you disappear again like you did today. I can still find you when you come back here, you If I go back to your world, how can I find you?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "I can't go back. If I can really go back, I will be able to go back a long time ago."

They still have many opportunities to discuss this matter, but some things must be said now.

"Do you have many other things that you are hiding from me? Did my grandma look for you in private?" Shang Ye's expression was very serious at this moment, which made Mi Chun stunned.

"Yes."

"How many times?"

Mi Chun lowered his head and wrung his fingers: "Twice."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I think you were very busy, but you didn't think it was a big deal."

"We were almost separated, Isn't it a big deal?"

In fact, after thinking about it, Shang Ye knew what Feng Zhao said to Mi Chun. It was nothing more than that Mi Chun was not worthy of him and that Mi Chun was not good enough. He heard Mi Chun say it in an understatement. , my heart felt painful.

Only he knows how good Mi Chun is. His goodness cannot be described in words. He kissed Mi Chun on the lips with restraint: "Don't be afraid, those things will never happen again."

Mi Chun heard She smelled the smell on his body: "But I'm really afraid that those photos will spread, and I'm afraid that others will say how come there is a person like me next to you..."

Before he could finish his words, Shang Ye blocked his lips.

"Xiaomi, the days to come will be lived by the two of us, not the three of us. Why do you care what others think? I only have a few friends. You all get along very well. People who know you know how good you are. Excellent, why should you care about people who don't understand you?"

In fact, Mi Chun knew the truth, but he just got into trouble and couldn't get out. His whole person was negative. I don't know if it was related to pregnancy. There are relationships.

"I understand the truth, but I just can't get out of it." Mi Chun's eyes turned red. "I don't know why. I think about the worst case scenario in everything. I can't control it." , I don't know what's wrong with me."

"Ask Brother Guangji to do a detailed examination on you when you get back." At this point, Shang Ye blamed himself again, "I should have accompanied you to the hospital some time ago, but I always push back and fail to notice your situation in time. It's all my fault."

"All your emotions and your unhappiness are all because of me." Shang Ye patted himself irritably. "I'm sorry, it's all my fault."

Mi Chun quickly grabbed his hand: "Let's stop saying who is right and who is wrong. There is no point in distinguishing like this. I'm just thinking about how to solve the next thing. Huh?"

"You don't have to worry about my grandma anymore." Shang Ye said, "He knows about my grandpa's affair with the Feng family, and now he has suffered a stroke."

Mi Chun: "..."

"Then why haven't you gone yet ? See her in the hospital?"

"Nothing is more important than you." Shang Ye said, "Leave it to me as well as the photos. I will take care of it."

Finally, there is the matter about Mi Jianxing, This matter couldn't be told to Mi Chun alone, so they returned to the main room. Yu Zimei was still making sugar water for Mi Chun.

"Mom, he said he has something to discuss with you."

Yu Zimei wiped her hands on her apron: "What's the matter?"

"It's about Mi Jianxing."

Yu Zimei was stunned and heard Shang Ye continue. : "If you don't mind, I will prosecute him for blackmail."

Yu Zimei raised her temples: "But how can we convict him? After all, he is Mi Chun's..."

Mi Chun walked to Yu Zimei's Next to him, he gently pulled her hand: "He already knows that I have no blood relationship with that person."

"What does this mean?"

"Mom, I know Mi Chun's origin." Shang Ye said.

Yu Zimei's tears suddenly fell. She cried and said: "I thought no one would know about this in this life. I thought how hard it must have been for him. Fortunately, you are still there."

In the past few years, she has been the only one. One person knows this secret, but she is not always by Mi Chun's side. Now that there is one more person to share the secret with, Mi Chun can also have someone to share her feelings with at any time.

"Now that you know, you should treat him well. It's really not easy for him to come from so far away."

Shang Ye solemnly nodded to her: "I know, I will cherish him more than anyone else."

Youcai Talking back to Mi Jianxing, in fact, for Yu Zimei, Mi Jianxing is like a symbol. She can no longer remember his appearance. She only knows that his appearance this time almost caused emotional problems for the young couple.

"Do what you want, don't worry about mine."

------------------

The author has something to say:

Maybe, I can take a day off tomorrow?

The little nurse always wants to get married [Across the Ages and Today]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara