Chapter 39

Feng Kaiyu joined the company the next day. During Feng Zhao's remote video conference, Feng Kaiyu was placed in the R&D department, filling the vacancy of the director of the R&D department.

Shang Ye was noncommittal about this. He just said welcome to join the company and continued the meeting. The entire speech prepared by Feng Kaiyu became a piece of waste paper after Shang Ye said one sentence. He kept smiling and just said Please give me more advice.

After the meeting, the former deputy director of the R&D department entered Shangye's office worriedly. He ignored the relationship between superiors and subordinates and said directly to Shangye: "How can an outsider suddenly be parachuted into the R&D department? ACH's tender plan is about to take shape. , For this reason, all the members of the R&D department have worked overtime to the limit, and now a person is suddenly parachuted in. What will the members of the R&D department below think?"

"Don't worry." Shang Ye didn't care about his attitude, and he knew that for How much effort did they put into this project?

The deputy director was furious at this moment: "I don't care about the internal struggles and conflicts in your family, I only care about the hard work of all our researchers."

Shang Ye stood up and said: "Mr. Cheng, I know your worries, so the following words, I'm only telling you, and please keep it confidential."

The deputy director stayed in Shang Ye's office for nearly an hour, and finally walked down the 26th floor angrily. When his office door closed, There was a loud noise, and all the members of the R&D department looked at each other, and soon began to whisper.

Feng Kaiyu did not ignore the noise in the deputy director's office. As an airborne leader, he should have a good relationship with Mr. Cheng and get closer. Feng Zhao once said that Mr. Cheng is not interested in any twists and turns. , is only obsessed with research and development, so the business community will give him the lead in this ACH project.

Feng Kaiyu secretly thought about how to get Mr. Cheng to open up to him.

Mi Chun never worried about Shang Ye's official affairs, and that was not his field. He only needed to take care of Shang Ye's food, clothing, and housing, even if he was competent at his job.

Mi Chun was riding a small tram and wanted to park the car on the side of the road as usual, when he saw the property manager calling him over. Mi Chun rode over slowly, with only one pair of eyes exposed. This shows how cold the weather in City A has become. degree.

The property manager pointed to him where the construction was going on some time ago: "There is a new road over there that leads directly to the underground parking lot. Mr. Shang has drawn a parking space for you over there. You can just park in the future."

Mi Chun revealed His eyes were full of doubts.

The property owner saw it, and he also rode on his car: "I'll take you for a walk, and you remember the way."

He followed behind the property owner in a daze, and went down a special passage to the parking space of the shopping mall. He always thought that there was only one parking space in Shang Ye, but he heard the property management tell him that half of this floor was Mr. Shang's parking space.

Mi Chun was shocked: "There are no empty parking spaces."

The property manager looked at him: "Those are Mr. Shang's cars."

Mi Chun:! ! !

The property manager said somewhat sourly: "The parking space he drew for you originally parked a Cullinan."

Mi Chun didn't know much about cars, but when he saw the property manager's expression, he knew that this car was definitely not cheap. He was embarrassed. He smiled and said, "That's it."

The property manager sent him to the parking space, took him to the direct elevator, and then left. Mi Chun was smiling silly in the elevator, and the smile continued even after he entered the door.

Shang Ye is now moving more nimbly. His left leg, which was not too seriously injured, can now stand for a while. His right leg is still a bit weak. He is leaning on the cooking table and is grinding coffee beans. The whole room is filled with the smell of The aroma of coffee.

Mi Chun changed out of her clothes and ran to the kitchen island. She saw Shang Ye wearing plain furniture clothes, with a pair of big fingers with clear knuckles, and the whole person was lazy and sexy.

Mi Chun stepped lightly and remembered this picture deeply in his mind.

"What are you doing standing at the door?" Shang Ye seemed to have eyes behind his back, and he could recognize Mi Chun through the subtle footsteps.

Mi Chun walked up to him and took the coffee beans in his hand: "You started drinking coffee again at just one o'clock?"

"Stayed up late last night, so I'm going to refresh myself today." Shang Ye didn't struggle and put his hand on Mi Chun's shoulder. Using his strength, he walked to the dining room and said, "Take it to the company for a drink."

Mi Chun hummed, "The community has built a new road for electric vehicles, which can lead directly to the underground parking lot. I heard that you specially reserved that parking space. Give it to me."

"Really? I don't know much about property management." Shang Ye replied, "But wouldn't it be better if we could come down directly?"

Mi Chun said oh and skipped the topic.

Because winter is here, even if there is an insulated lunch box, the meal will get cold faster, so Mi Chun will not cook until it is almost there, and no longer goes there alone, but Uncle Chen or Xiao Li will come to pick him up.

Stewing soup takes time, so Mi Chun arrived at the company a little later than usual today. The lady at the front desk was not there, so Mi Chun went to press the elevator button.

On the way up, the elevator stopped at the twentieth floor. Mi Chun didn't recognize the person who came in, so he stood to the side without leaving any trace. Feng Kaiyu looked at him from the corner of his eye, searching in his mind for the identity of the person in front of him. , but had no clue at all. Seeing that he was going to the twenty-sixth floor, he was cautious.

After arriving on the twenty-sixth floor, Feng Kaiyu lagged behind Mi Chun. He watched Mi Chun go directly into Shang Ye's office without knocking on the door, and no one in the assistant office next to him came out to stop him.

Only then did Su Pei notice Feng Kaiyu walking behind Mi Chun. She hurriedly came out: "Mr. Feng, what's the matter?"

Feng Kaiyu shook the coffee bag in his hand towards her: "Come and give warmth to the beauties on the 26th floor. ."

Su Pei smiled and took the coffee in his hand: "Mr. Feng spent a lot of money."

Feng Kaiyu wanted to find out, but Su Pei was notoriously strict, so he could only look at Shang Ye tightly for a few times. He closed the office door and pressed the elevator button.

Mi Chun sat on the carpet and watched Shang Ye eating. The aroma of hot chicken soup filled the entire office. Although the fresh air system was working, Mi Chun still opened the window. Mi Chun shrank when the cold wind came in.

"Mr. Shang, the Chinese New Year is almost here." Mi Chun sat back on the carpet after opening the window.

Shang Ye asked: "Are you going back to your hometown during the Chinese New Year?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "My mother is here. She won't go back this year, but maybe she will go back on the fifth day of the Lunar New Year. It won't be difficult to buy tickets at that time. It will be too crowded."

"Why?"

"I want to go back to worship Mi..." Mi Chun stopped in time, "I want to go back to worship the ancestors of the Mi family."

Shang Ye noticed his pause: "Where is your father?" Just It felt a little strange that his mother was sick last time, but his father never showed up from beginning to end.

This question actually asked Mi Chun. Since he came to this world, he has never seen Mi Chun's father or Yu Zimei's husband. When he asked her, she only mentioned it in a few words, saying that the man left Although he had never come back before, Mi Chun gradually began to think that there was no such person in his life.

Shang Ye suddenly asked, and Mi Chun didn't know how to answer: "He is working part-time, moving bricks at the construction site."

Knowing that there might be something hidden, Shang Ye did not ask him again, but changed the topic to another side: "Thinking about the New Year. How many days of vacation do you want?"

Mi Chun asked in surprise: "Will it be paid?"

"Yes."

"Then I would like to take a holiday from thirty to the eighth day of the lunar month. Do you think that's okay?" Mi Chun raised his head and poured some money into his bowl. Added a spoonful of chicken soup.

"Okay, I'll tell you something when you come back." Mi Chun opened his eyes wide and asked curiously what it was, but Shang Ye kept silent about it

: "I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing for you."

Mi Chun's words whetted Mi Chun's appetite. He asked Shang Ye many times, but never got an answer: "You are so annoying. You didn't tell me, but you want to whet my appetite again."

He huffed angrily . His appearance seemed particularly cute to Shang Ye, and he had some thoughts of teasing him, but he was also worried that dinner would be another bitter melon feast, but in the end he held it back and just smiled on his lips.

By the end of lunch, Mi Chun didn't get a specific answer. He snorted, and as time went by, Mi Chun gradually forgot about this matter.

When Feng Kaiyu was looking for things at the front desk, he saw the man who came in and out of the business office freely. Now he could see his appearance clearly. He looked very well-behaved, with dimples and a bloated bread suit. He was not a luxury. , but had direct access to the twenty-sixth floor. As Mi Chun walked out of the building, Shangye's car came to pick him up on the roadside. He also knew the driver, Uncle Chen.

"Mr. Feng? What you want is here, just sign it." The front desk found what Feng Kaiyu wanted, but saw that he was stunned and reminded him aloud.

Only then did Feng Kaiyu look away. He didn't ask the front desk, but just kept the matter in mind.

The ACH project was in full swing. Feng Kaiyu knew that Feng Zhao allowed him to join the company and the R&D department just to add color to his resume, because the ACH project was already within Shang Feng's pocket.

Everyone in the department is obsessed with research, and they don't appreciate the way he has always been good at getting along with the company. Especially Vice President Cheng, who is as smelly and hard as a stone in a latrine. On his first day in the company, he is supposed to be... There was a welcome party to be held, but Mr. Cheng asked everyone to work overtime, which was a slap in the face to him.

Feng Kaiyu was very unhappy. Just because Shang Ye had the surname Shang, he received the most careful training from Feng Zhao. Because his surname was Shang, even if Feng Zhao didn't like him anymore, all of Feng Zhao's things would still be given to him in the future. .

Why? Just because he will be reincarnated?

He took out his phone and found the number of the private detective. He wanted to find out who this person who came in and out of Shangye's office freely was and what his relationship was with Shangye.

If Shang Ye wanted to die on his own, he could also add some firewood to make the fire over Feng Zhao burn brighter.

------------------

The author has something to say: