Chapter 86

Mi Chun was a little confused, how could the journey from home to Luoying Temple be so long? It would have only taken half an hour to go to burn incense with Amo in the past.

  He opened the curtain of the carriage, only to see that the surroundings were foggy, and even the groom driving the carriage for him was nowhere to be seen. Mi Chun jumped out of the carriage, and the surroundings were so quiet that he could not even hear the chirping of insects. Somewhat frightened, I turned around and wanted to get back on the carriage, but it seemed like I had stepped into a big pit, and my whole body was falling.

  Yu Zimei carried his Mi Chun to the deepest mountain. This was the cemetery she had prepared for Mi Chun a long time ago. She did not want her child to die with only a handful of ashes, and wanted to leave a whole body for her child.

  After burying Mi Chun, she leaned against Mi Chun's grave, thinking about what she wanted to tell Sister Zhang, and wondering if he would be angry with her if she went down to accompany Mi Chun, and angry with herself for not taking good care of herself. But She really couldn't hold on any longer. She had lost her only child. What was the meaning of this life?

  The darkness of the night was actually not scary. With her child here, she had nothing to fear.

  After finally stopping crying, Yu Zimei patted the dirt on her body and stood up: "Ah Chun, mother will be with you soon. Don't walk so fast. Wait for me there."

  After packing up the things she carried from the mountain, Yu Zimei planned to go down the mountain to say a final farewell to her neighbors. Just as she turned around, she heard the sound of heavy objects falling to the ground not far away. Yu Zimei turned on the flashlight, looked for the source of the sound, and saw a person lying on the mound not far away.

  This person is very strange. On the occasion of the Mid-Autumn Festival in August, he is wearing who knows what kind of clothes. What is scattered around is his hair? Such long hair?

  Yu Zimei stepped forward, not afraid at all, and turned the man over. But the moment she turned the man over, she was so frightened that she backed away. In the light of the moonlight and flashlight, Yu Zimei looked at him, and it was clear that he was hers. Mi Chun's appearance.

  But her child, she had just buried him.

  The man frowned, slowly opened his eyes, and looked at each other in confusion with Yu Zimei, who was lying on the ground: "Who are you? Why did you rob me? Do you want money or something?"

  The first time Yu Zimei saw his eyes, she knew that this person was not her Mi Chun.

  "Who are you?" Yu Zimei stood up and gently patted the dirt on her body. She stopped looking at him, and her heart ached when she saw him.

  "You robbed me in broad daylight, do you really think that there is no one in my Mi family? My family must have reported it to the official by now, just wait."

  Yu Zimei frowned. The pain of losing her son was diluted by the sudden appearance of this person. Yu Zimei also sat down: "What are you talking about? This is my family's land. You smashed my land and you want to call the police to arrest me?"

  "You!" Mi Chun was scared, but still pretended not to care, "My father-in-law will definitely come to find me."

  Yu Zimei was confused when she heard this: "What daddy?"

  Only then did Mi Chun realize that something was wrong. This was not the place where he had just got off the carriage. Luoying Temple was on the mountain, but from a distance it was all flat land. He was here to pray for Amo and offer incense on the first day of the new year, but today it was a full moon. night of.