Chapter 38

After the morning meeting, Shang Ye looked at the time and saw that it was already past ten o'clock before he slowly walked to the reception room.

I had long expected that Feng Zhao would definitely take action after returning to country A, but I didn't expect that it would be so late. Sure enough, he was still old and he was a little hesitant in doing things.

Feng Kaiyu has been waiting in the reception room since 8:30 in the morning, but he has not seen Shang Ye for a long time. He went from being complacent to being filled with anger.

Obviously Shang Feng was the hard work of Grandma alone, and the merchants only provided a little support. How come it was the merchants who reaped the benefits in the end, while the Feng family only got a small profit.

This time it was Shang Ye who sought his own death. He must seize this opportunity to let grandma see that the Feng family is no worse than the people in their business.

Shang Ye, who came slowly, should obviously be in a state of embarrassment, but he was still aloof at this moment, and even when he saw him, he didn't feel a little sorry for his tardiness.

Feng Kaiyu gritted his teeth: "I heard from grandma that you had a car accident, and you're almost fine now."

Shang Ye just gave a perfunctory hum.

"That's right. Grandma said that you are at a critical moment of recovery and asked me to share some of the company's affairs with you."

Shang Ye raised his eyebrows: "Really? She didn't tell me. Furthermore, the appointment and removal of company personnel , I need to sign."

Even if Feng Kaiyu was unhappy, he still greeted him with a smile: "Maybe she forgot to tell you."

"Okay, then go through the normal entry procedures." Shang Ye glanced at the table The paper cup was squeezed into shape by him, which showed that he was not at peace at the moment.

"Wait a minute." Feng Kaiyu walked up to Shang Ye, "It's not a department position, it's..."

"Vice president?" Shang Ye glanced at him.

Feng Kaiyu's strong smile fell apart under Shang Ye's eyes. He straightened his back: "Shang Ye, I also have shares in the company."

"So? I didn't ask you to go to the lower department." Shang Ye Standing up, "Didn't Director Feng make arrangements for you? There will be a board meeting in the afternoon."

Ignoring Feng Kaiyu, Shang Ye went straight back to the office, leaving him alone to vent his anger in the empty reception room.

Su Pei followed Shang Ye, hesitating for a moment before speaking: "What do you mean, chairman?"

Shang Ye sneered: "Some people are impatient with their good life and want to cause trouble, don't worry about it."

Lu Jiayou has a crazy temper. After eating a little yellow soup, his voice filled the whole room: "The food from abroad is too unpalatable. I have burgers and fries every day. It's better to go home. Xiaomi, wait until my brother is ready." , just go to my place and cook for me every day."

Mi Chun just smiled, her two dimples particularly obvious.

Shang Ye's eyes fell on Mi Chun's smiling dimples, and finally he put the hairy belly that Lu Jiayou had been staring at for a long time into Mi Chun's bowl.

Lu Jiayou:! ! !

Mu Guangji still looked as gentle as water. He did not make trouble with Hua Xin and Lu Jiayou, but turned to look at Mi Chun aside: "Are you okay? Did you encounter any difficulties before?

" I was also in that group, and later asked Huaxin to help.

Mi Chun no longer cared much about that matter. He just shook his head at Mu Guangji and said, "It's okay."

Mu Guangji didn't ask for details, "That's good. We can be considered friends. What's the matter? You can ask us for help."

"Okay, I know."

On the other side, Huaxin and Shangye didn't have much to talk about, they only talked about business matters.

"I heard that the old lady planted someone in the company?"

Shang Ye smiled: "It's only been a day and you all know it?"

"What exactly do you mean? We are all a family, why should we include others? Come in?" Hua Xin couldn't understand Feng Zhao. He had clearly delegated power, but he still held grudges about it.

"I think I'm disobedient." Shang Ye glanced at Mi Chun who was in the living room, talking to Mu Guangji.

This is not the main business of Huaxin Company. He doesn't know much about it, but he has heard about it: "What's wrong?"

"New energy is now the mainstream of social development. Shang Feng must fight for the national bidding project. If he can win Come down, Shang Feng will go to the next level."

Huaxin nodded: "So?"

"The old lady wants to find someone to come back and get a share of the pie. The bid document for this project was made by my confidant and will be kept strictly confidential before the bid is opened."

"It's also absolutely confidential to the old lady's people?" Hua Xin asked.

"Besides me, there are no more than three people who know the contents of this tender document." Shang Ye sighed, "Under the instruction of the old lady, the Feng family also established the ACH project department."

"She is crazy to insert people into Shang Feng at this time. Is it over?" The Huaxin family is also a family business, but it has never been so troubled.

"She is old and can't think clearly anymore."

Seeing him like this, Hua Xin knew that he was confident, so he stopped worrying: "I hope the old lady can wake up a little after this incident."

Shang Ye said this to him He was noncommittal, thinking that after the matter was over, the old lady might be so angry with him that she would vomit blood, but he didn't care at all. He was incompetent in the past, but now that he has full wings, he can naturally protect what he wants to protect.

As the weather gets colder and colder, Mi Chun spends more and more time staying at Shangye's side, but he no longer sleeps in the accompanying bed, but in the room where Shangye currently sleeps. Ye has moved to the second floor and slept in his original bedroom.

In order to be able to rehabilitate and exercise at home, the video room was changed into a temporary rehabilitation room, and a constant temperature system was added to the sunroom upstairs. The life of those warblers and swallows was better than that of human beings.

Lu Jiayoulai spends more and more time here. He follows Mi Chun every day. He seems careless, but Mi Chun can feel that he is not as happy as he appears. Even living here seems like he is hiding. who.

"Master Lu, are you hiding from Mr. Lan?" Mi Chun brought him the fried crispy meat and watched him collapse into a ball.

"You're talking nonsense!" Lu Jiayou was furious, "No, how do you know him?"

"We have met before, and Mr. Lan called me." Mi Chun sat next to him, speaking with some seriousness, "I think you should pay attention to him."

"He actually called you? Why is this person like this? We agreed not to bother anyone after we broke up." Lu Jiayou's voice was loud, " Why are you so ignorant?"

Mi Chun looked at him as if he were a willful child, and his eyes said that you are not sensible: "I think you really haven't done a good job in this matter. If you feel that your relationship is not getting along, we can let it go together." He said, you just left quietly, leaving a lot of mess behind."

Lu Jiayou said, blushing slightly: "I didn't just leave quietly, I also introduced him to resources.

Mi Chun said earnestly: "Actually, I wanted to say before that it was you who damaged that dress. Although you found me to help repair it, you didn't care about what happened next. You just left. What would you do? " My son and Mr. Lan were still lovers, but you ran away when something happened."

"Mr. Lan was so desperate at that time that he called me to find you."

"Xiaomi..."

Lu Jia You didn't know what to say. The Lu family had neglected him since he was a child, and he was not close to his parents. He had been growing up next to his grandma. After his grandma passed away, he felt that no one in the world really cared about him anymore.

He has had many boyfriends, and each of them was easy to get together and break up with. He only knew that they would be happy when they were together, and they would not be sad when they were separated.

Even now, the Lu family still looks at him like a child. As long as he doesn't kill people or set fires, they don't care. He had a happier childhood than Shang Ye, and he was less responsible than Shang Ye.

The longer he stayed with Lan Ying, the more afraid he became. Lan Ying's quiet way of doing things frightened him, so he ran away as soon as he realized something was wrong with him.

"As for the clothes, you can't just think that I've repaired it for you and it'll be fine. I think you still have to apologize." Mi Chun said, "Why don't you ask Mr. Lan about this matter?" How many smiles will they have to pay to the brand?"

Lu Jiayou was so ashamed by what he said that he began to reflect on how heinous what he had done was.

"Master Lu, it's not too late now. I think you should find Mr. Lan and go with him to apologize to the brand. This is not his fault after all."

Lu Jiayou hesitated and wanted to call immediately. Feeling a little awkward again: "I know, I will tell him."

After saying this, Mi Chun breathed a sigh of relief and was about to cook, but Lu Jiayou pulled him back: "Don't worry about it first. " For cooking, let's take a look at the software I told you about. Have you used it?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "I've been busy lately and don't have time."

"Then let's look at it together now."

Lu Jiayou directly used Mi Chun's software He registered the website on his mobile phone and then forced Mi Chun to browse men with him.

"This won't work. I have the nerve to write it down with an annual salary of 200,000 yuan, but I still look like that." Lu Jiayou pointed.

Mi Chun said helplessly: "An annual salary of two hundred thousand is too much. You can't look at it from your class."

"Then you also think he is not good-looking,"

Mi Chun:...

"And this, He looks pretty good, but at first glance he has a face of domestic violence." Lu Jiayou added.

Mi Chun also looked over and didn't quite understand what he meant by the "domestic violence face". The person in the photo was wearing gold-rimmed glasses and his hair was meticulously styled: "Isn't this pretty good? The career is also very good, yes. Where's the doctor?"

"Doctors are the most vulnerable profession to domestic violence, right?" Lu Jiayou snorted.

"I want to tell Dr. Mu this."

Lu Jiayou ran to pinch his neck, but he pushed him back to the sofa with his crutch: "Okay, stop making trouble."

They just watched on the sofa for a while. In the afternoon, it wasn't until there was movement in the foyer that Mi Chun realized that she hadn't even started cooking yet! Mi Chun quickly jumped up and ran to the kitchen. Shang Ye saw him acting like a fool and stopped him: "Are you confused again?"

Lu Jiayou smiled happily at the side: "He hasn't started cooking yet!"

"You Why are you still here?" Shang Ye frowned, Lu Jiayou was very obstructive at the moment.

"I'm playing with Xiaomi." Lu Jiayou took the bag from his hand, "We are playing with a new APP."

Shang Ye came downstairs after changing into home clothes. Mi Chun was currently fussing in the kitchen. While cooking dinner, he looked at Lu Jiayou: "What did you do this afternoon?"

Lu Jiayou took Mi Chun's mobile phone and showed it to Shang Ye like a treasure: "This is a new same-sex dating app , Xiaomi and I are watching."

"What are you watching?"

"Looking at online blind dates, but I don't think the people on them are reliable." Lu Jiayou said loudly.

Shang Ye felt his head was buzzing: "What kind of blind date? Who is going to be blind?"

"Xiaomi." Lu Jiayou said before he could feel Shang Ye's anger, "I introduced him to Chang Yi last time." Not satisfied, he said he wanted to find someone with similar conditions to him. The people on this APP are basically suitable for him. I'm helping him choose."

Shang Ye suddenly remembered what Mi Chun said after the last blind date and fell into it. Silent for a long time, he said: "What kind of APP is this?"

Lu Jiayou answered him: "It's called Yumei. I don't know which company it is from. It's very smooth and the user experience is good. Someone as stupid as Xiaomi can play it." , very good."

Shang Ye stabbed him: "He is stupid, so you are smart?"

"When did I stop being smart?"

"If you are smart, you won't hide here from me now, being blocked by a man. You don't dare to go back home, what do you call smart?"

Lu Jiayou: ...

Mi Chun was worried about Yu Zimei at night, so he went home at night, leaving Lu Jiayou here to keep him company. The two of them looked at each other with disgust, and both Went back to the room early.

Shang Ye held his phone and downloaded the software.

He browsed several homepages, and finally the more he ran it, the more familiar the software's mode became.

It happened that the call was connected at this time, and it was his senior brother who was partnering with him.

"I've been busy a while ago, and I forgot to tell you something." The senior brother's voice was very tired, but there was also a bit of excitement in it.

"Brother, what's wrong?"

"Remember the code you wrote last time? It was about matching a large database."

Shang Ye hummed.

"I forgot to tell you that I sold that code. It is a newly established company. The price is not high. I have already paid the dividends to your account."

When did this happen to Shangye's account? He had no memory of a sum of money. At this time, another question came up: "What company did it sell to? What kind of APP was it made?"

The senior brother smiled, and then said: "I didn't follow up. I heard from other people in the company that it's called Yumei, and it's a dating app."

Shang Ye:...

---------- --------

The author has something to say:

Shang Ye: Lu Jiayou, senior brother, Zhen Shuanq.

In order to give you a red envelope for the unpleasant reading experience.