Chapter 55

The case of Feng Kaiyu leaking trade secrets was heard very quickly. Because the evidence was conclusive and he was now under criminal detention, the Feng family could only "" put all their hopes on Feng Zhao, but it did not help.

Although Feng Zhao's surname was Feng, she could still tell the difference between Shang Feng, which she founded, but Shang Ye's attitude annoyed her. She could not help fish out Feng Kaiyu, but Shang Ye could not. Such a blunt refusal.

Things were out of control and made her irritated. Disobedient children should also be taught a lesson. However, the bidding for the ACH project has not ended yet. When it does, Shang Ye should also pay some price for his attitude.

Because Shangfeng had prepared well in advance, he stood out among the bidders, and in the end the ACH project was awarded to Shangfeng.

The R&D department finally breathed a sigh of relief, so Shangye also decided to give everyone in the R&D department a day off. On this day, Shangye also accompanied Mi Chun to LD to discuss the contract with Luo Junhao.

LD's domestic headquarters is in another office building not far from Shangfeng. When Mi Chun stepped here for the first time, the bright and discerning floor made him shrink back a little.

Shang Ye held his shoulders and patted his waist gently: "Stand straight, don't be weak."

Mi Chun took a deep breath and gently grabbed Shang Ye's sleeve.

Luo Junhao was already waiting in the office. Mi Chun noticed beside him that the assistant was no longer the one who took him to country M before.

"Have you read the terms of the contract? I'm already bleeding a lot."

Shang Ye smiled: "Yes, we feel your company's sincerity, but some details need to be modified."

Xiao Xiao After discussing the details again, Shang Ye watched Mi Chun sign the contract.

"That's right, the contract comes into effect from today. Although Xiaomi is not well-known yet, I still hope that you can provide us with some works in the near future, such as handkerchiefs, silk scarves and some small accessories. We will do it in offline stores. Sales. After a certain amount of accumulation, it will be helpful for you to accept LD's most important embroidery series in the future."

Mi Chun nodded, thinking that this was the right thing to do: "Then should I take it back to embroider?"

Luo Jun Hao stood up and said, "Follow me."

Mi Chun followed him, took the elevator, and reached the top floor of the building.

"This is our LD design department. Many designs that are popular in China come from here. If Xiaomi doesn't mind, you can come and clock in from tomorrow."

He called someone over and said, "This is LD national culture. The designer of the direction is called Dean. Xiaomi, you will follow him from now on. Get to know the company's culture first, and Dean will take you with him. I still have some things to do, so I won't spend more time with you. Mr. Shang forgives me."

Shang Yechao He nodded: "Mr. Luo, please go ahead."

Mi Chun was a little at a loss. He looked at Shang Ye, who was his backbone at this moment. He leaned next to Shang Ye and looked at Di who was walking over. Well, he didn't look too old. Mi Chun remembered the rows of earrings in his ears at first sight.

After Luo Junhao finished talking about the matter, he went down, and it was Dean who would tell them the rest.

"Mr. Luo has told me the basic situation. Our working hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 a.m. every day, and there are weekends. If there are urgent works to be rushed, there is basically no free time. We may have to stay 24 hours a day. Here. The company provides three meals a day, and unlimited snacks and drinks."

"Because you are not involved in the design, you may not be too busy." They walked to an office where people were immersed in drawing, "Our department Originally, I was only responsible for drawings, but because you are here, Xiaomi, we need you to refine part of our design drawings." Speaking of this, Dean couldn't hold back, "We have long expected to have a People who can make our designs have joined us."

In the past, their designs were sent to the LD headquarters, and Roland selected what could be embroidered and what could not be embroidered. The eliminated designs were sent back to the warehouse, and their department The pile of pictures is the largest in the entire LD design department.

No designer doesn't want his or her work to be refined, and the chosen designers speak louder than others.

"This is your workstation." Dean pointed to a quiet corner. All the things he needed were fully prepared for him. Originally, the workstation was a large bay, but considering that he might not be able to She likes to be disturbed so much, so this small cubicle is independent of any office, and it is decorated very warmly. "Everyone is looking forward to your coming, and these are all purchased for you after everyone discussed."

Mi Chun was flattered, and was originally a little bit The anxious mind calmed down.

Dean spoke again: "But you have to be careful not to be defeated by their sugar-coated bullets. There are many pictures waiting for you to embroider. If someone talks nice to you and asks you to give him the first place in the queue, other people will be unhappy. "

Then how should I choose this one?" Mi Chun looked confused. He had always been an easygoing person and didn't quite know how to reject others.

"Don't care what others say to you, just do what you like."

After listening to Dean's words, Mi Chun worried about Shang Ye on the way back: "I find it so difficult."

Shang Ye comforted him: "I can see that the atmosphere in their department is good, but don't take it lightly. How about tomorrow you will be an employee of a world-famous brand. How do you feel?"

Mi Chun leaned her head on his shoulder: "I'm not used to it. I'm not very used to this kind of work where I have to commute to and from work at a fixed point, and if I go, I can no longer deliver lunch and midnight snacks to you."

Shang Ye pinched his face: "But the salary is high, don't we at Xiaomi always do it? Do you want to make more money so that you can get married? I'm waiting for you to save enough money to take me to get married."

Speaking of this, Mi Chun became motivated: "Then you have to wait for me, very soon."

In order to celebrate Mi Chun After finding a new job, Mi Chun decided to spend a lot of money and treat Shang Ye out to dinner in the evening. This was the first time they went out to eat after they established their relationship. Shang Ye chose the restaurant, which Mi Chun could afford.

"When I first came to City A, Brother Jun treated me to a buffet, and I unilaterally thought it was the most delicious thing in the world."

But in fact, the buffet they ate wasn't that good either, costing 100 yuan per person. , just that made Mi Chun, an ignorant ancient person, so shocked that there could be such a casual restaurant in this world. From then on, whenever Mi Chun felt happy, he would go there alone. That buffet.

What they ate today was much higher quality than what he ate, with an average of more than 500 per person. It was okay to spend money on Shangye, but his heart was bleeding when he paid for his share.

Shang Ye looked at his frowning expression and said, "Why don't we go to another restaurant? Let's go to the one you often went to before."

Mi Chun gritted his teeth and paid the money: "Eat, I'll go to work tomorrow, it's okay to have a meal." nothing."

While eating, Mi Chuncai remembered that she hadn't had time to share this very pleasant thing with Yu Zimei, so she called her while Shang Ye was taking orders.

The signal in the village was not very good, and Yu Zimei's words were intermittent, but Mi Chun spoke seriously again and again, and promised to call her again tomorrow when she went out for a walk.

The weather was gradually getting warmer. On the way back, Shang Ye kept holding his hand. When walking through the downtown area, Mi Chun wanted to let go, but Shang Ye grabbed his hand and put it into his coat pocket. Mi Chun raised his head. Look at him, the smile is in his dimples.

"Xiaomi."

Mi Chun turned his head and said, "What's wrong?"

Shang Ye said, "The moonlight is beautiful tonight."

Mi Chun looked at the dark sky and could only vaguely see a few stars: "There is no moonlight today . The moon."

Shang Ye's hand in his coat pocket gently scratched his palm: "The moonlight is beautiful tonight, which means that I like you very much."

Mi Chun's face changed after he said this. Like a blooming pink cherry: "Does this sentence mean this?"

"Yes, you have said it to me many times."

Mi Chun laughed: "That means that without my knowledge, I have become very I like you."

"So don't go back to your place tonight." Shang Ye raised his hand and took a taxi, "Tell me carefully tonight how much you like me."

Mi Chun is a very traditional person, he stayed over Shang Ye actually doesn't have much time there. Even if they sleep together, apart from kissing and cuddling, they stick to the bottom line. Shang Ye never forces him, but will wash him again after he falls asleep. bath.

Feng Kaiyu's matter was a foregone conclusion. No matter how much Feng Zhao tried to mediate, it would not help. Feng Kaiyu was sentenced to one year in prison. Feng Zhao visited him on days when he could visit the prison.

Feng Kaiyu was haggard and couldn't even smile when facing Feng Zhao. He just lowered his eyes and waited for her next reprimand.

"Shang Feng has already taken over the ACH project. If you are not confused, your resume now has the honor of being the leader of the ACH project that is well written. However, you have been kicked in the head by a donkey, adding an extra line to your resume. Fixed-term imprisonment."

Feng Kaiyu just listened numbly and looked at Feng Zhao quietly.

"They are all children taught by me, you..." She didn't finish her words, and her unfinished meaning was already obvious, that is, he was not as good as Shang Ye, from beginning to end.

Feng Kaiyu spoke slowly, thinking of Feng Zhao's expression after learning about this matter: "Grandma, I am indeed not as good as Shangye in the shopping mall, but I am clean and tidy."

Feng Zhao's eyes looked at him, as if a snake was spitting out letters. Danger: "What did you say?"

After saying this, Feng Kaiyu suddenly laughed so hard that the prison guards watching him were on guard, fearing that something would happen to him: "Your good grandson who has been well educated. , the general manager of Shang Feng, whom everyone looks up to, and the successor of the business."

"He is gay."

"You are used to controlling everything, you are used to holding everyone and everything firmly, do you understand?"