Chapter 15

Whether or not wages will be deducted is another matter. What puzzles Shang Ye is that even though Mi Chun just took a sip of wine, his whole body was already red from his forehead to his neck, and even his exposed arms were stained. Crimson color.

Is your drinking capacity so bad?

But Mi Chun seemed to be very sober, and he could answer whatever was asked of him, and he didn't look like he was drunk.

"We're ready to go back." Shang Ye patted Mi Chun's arm and felt that his skin was surprisingly hot.

Mi Chun replied "yes" and saw Hua Xin and Mu Guangji walking hand in hand. The two seemed to be a perfect match in terms of height, body shape and appearance. Mi Chun pushed Shang Ye's wheelchair. He murmured: "I'm so envious."

"What are you envious of?" Shang Ye looked up at him and saw that his eyes were a little blurry and watery.

Mi Chun answered honestly: "I envy them that they can get married, and they can get blessings."

Slowly Mi Chun moved his eyes from the couple to Shang Ye's face, and he encouraged himself Encouragement: "Mr. Shang, I will work hard."

Work hard, make more money, and then find a like-minded person to get married.

Shang Ye's hand pressing on the wheelchair had veins. Mi Chun's words seemed to set a fire in his heart. Now it had become a prairie fire. Looking at Mi Chun's firm eyes, he felt helpless. Sigh, although there are many homosexuals in his circle and he does not exclude them, it does not mean that he is one.

Maybe I was really too nice to him, which made him misunderstand me. When he wakes up, I must talk to him about this matter.

Knowing that they were leaving, Mu Guangji made a special trip to see them off: "I'm too busy today to entertain them well. Let's get together next time when I'm free."

He then specifically said to Mi Chun: "I still remember what you said. If you want to give me a sachet, next time you give it to me, I will treat you to dinner alone."

"Okay." Mi Chun touched his hands again, "I will make it as soon as possible."

On the way back, Mi Chun kept his eyes wide open. Shutting his eyes, he looked at the side rearview mirror for a while, and then looked at Shang Ye sitting in the back seat from the front rearview mirror. Their eyes briefly met in the rearview mirror, and then Mi Chun looked away as if nothing had happened. After a while, continue watching.

Shang Ye could see layers of goosebumps rising from his lower back to his neck.

I don't know if it was because he returned to a familiar place, but Mi Chun's tense nerves calmed down. After helping Shang Ye change into home clothes, she stared into his eyes: "Anyway, the money has been deducted today, I will take a nap." Come on, get up and cook dinner for you tonight."

Before Shang Ye could respond, he had already closed his eyes, and his breathing was a little short because of the alcohol. He had to open his mouth slightly to breathe. His whole face was extremely red, and his sleeping posture was also awkward. He was no longer as upright as before, and his whole body was curled up on the narrow bed.

Shang Ye glanced at his hanging arm, sighed almost inaudibly, maneuvered the wheelchair out of the room, and closed the door smoothly.

He called Lu Qiao.

Lu Qiao seemed to be playing outside. The signal was not very good, and the voice came intermittently: "Your father and I are not at home today. Let me call aunt and ask her to come over."

"Okay, thank you, Mom, have fun." ."

"You're welcome."

The aunt from Shang Ye's old house came over soon. When they went out, Mi Chun cleaned the house very clean. She even wiped the floor piece by piece before Shang Ye got up. , Auntie came over just to cook a meal.

"Auntie, let's make a sobering soup."

Auntie almost jumped up when she heard what he said: "You can't drink. How can you drink in your current situation? How does your nurse take care of you?"

"It's not me. , my nurse was drunk by Jiayou."

The aunt then patted her chest: "I was shocked, you can rest, I will be fine here soon."

Shang Ye returned to the room, Mi Chun fell asleep He was very unsteady and almost fell off the bed as soon as he turned over. Shang Ye blocked it with his left hand.

Mi Chun's face was still very red, and his exposed arms were also red. It didn't look like he was drunk. Thinking of some situations, Shang Ye called his family doctor again.

The doctor thought that Shang Ye was feeling unwell, so he hurried over slowly, only to find that Shang Ye looked well and did not feel any discomfort.

"Look at him, is he allergic?" Shang Ye's wheelchair was in front, and the family doctor followed behind with a medicine box.

Only then did he notice that there was another person lying in the room, sleeping soundly. The sound of opening the door did not disturb his good sleep. The doctor looked at Mi Chun's arm. It was only red, not rash, and then said: "That's it." Alcohol intolerance is not an allergy. Just drink more water and metabolize it. There is no problem."

Shang Ye hesitated: "He is so red..."

"Everyone's alcohol tolerance is different. He is the worst. One kind, maybe if you give him a Huoxiang Zhengqi water, he can sleep for half a day."

After Lai came, the doctor looked at Suan Shangye's hand again: "The hand is almost recovered. Did you say when to return to the hospital? Review?"

"Next week." Shang Ye replied.

"I'm recovering well. You will be a little tired during rehabilitation. You should be mentally prepared in advance."

Shang Ye knew what preparations he had to make and just nodded solemnly.

The doctor patted his shoulder: "Okay, he will make a full recovery after rehabilitation."

Auntie didn't stay long after cooking. The bowl of hangover soup gradually turned from scalding hot to lukewarm on the edge of the dining table.

After Shang Ye went to the study to handle some official matters, Mi Chun was still awake. He came out of the study and looked around the whole room. He remembered what Mi Chun said about "empty" that day. It was clear that everything was there, and every corner had its own purpose. , everything is placed neatly, but where is it "empty"?

The two pots of small-leaf boxwood and lucky bamboo brought down from the study room upstairs have been rescued and are now full of vitality. It seems that they have never seen them growing so well before.

It's better to have a variety of things, so that Mi Chun won't have to worry about things that are not available at home every day.

When Mi Chun woke up, it was already moonlight, and the room was so quiet that there was no other sound. He quickly got out of bed and saw Shang Ye watching the financial channel in the living room. There were leftovers from the meal on the coffee table. bowl, the other half of the dishes on the table remained intact.

"Did you cook your own food?" Mi Chun scratched his head. His hair had two strands sticking up due to his irregular sleeping position, making him look even smaller.

Shang Ye didn't take his eyes away from the TV screen, and his voice was emotionless: "I asked my aunt from the old house to cook it. Eat it, and clean up the dishes after you finish."

Mi Chun moved to the small bench and saw that Shang Ye was indeed not angry, so he started to eat with peace of mind. After eating, he washed the dishes diligently and cut the fruit.

"You are so drunk? You just took a sip."

"I have never drank alcohol."

The wine he drank in the past was not as pure as it is now. It was said to be wine, but in fact it was just a little bit . It's just a drink that tastes like alcohol and has a little sweetness. He could be drunk for three days and three nights with just that kind of wine, let alone this kind of strong alcohol.

"Then don't drink anymore, so you don't have to have people waiting on you." Shang Ye looked at his recovered expression, as if the knot in his chest had relaxed.

Mi Chun nodded, watching him sitting in a wheelchair, walked up to him, bent down and picked him up: "Let's lie on the sofa for a while, isn't your waist sore?"

"A little."

Mi Chun simply said He turned over and lay on the sofa. She massaged his waist on his side and said, "If you are too tired, why don't you wake me up?"

Mi Chun's massage force was not too strong or too weak, just right. The ground relieved the fatigue on Shang Ye's waist: "I went in and out of the room several times, but I didn't wake you up."

Mi Chun felt guilty, but the movements of his hands became lighter and lighter: "It's my fault, otherwise you would not wake up again. " Deduct one day's salary from me."

"Lu Jiayou gave you a drink because you didn't want to drink it." Shang Ye breathed out heavily, and his hands seemed to have some kind of magic. They were just moving around his waist, but they made him drink. His whole body was on fire.

"I always feel that I have no professional ethics."

"Just this time, next time I will deduct a week's salary."

Mi Chun slept for a long time in the afternoon, and now he was not sleepy at all. He remembered what he promised Mu Guangji. A pair of purses were not finished yet, so he turned on a lamp in the corner of the living room, took out the embroidery thread he bought earlier and started embroidering.

Shang Ye knew nothing about needlework, but he was a little curious at the moment. He leaned on the sofa and watched him move up and down with his nimble hands: "How long does it take to make this?"

"The sachet is very fast to embroider, but it's just the spices inside. You have to pick carefully. Dr. Mu is a doctor, and he should be under a lot of pressure at ordinary times. I want to find some stress-relieving spices to put in it." Mi Chun's words did not affect his hand speed, "Mr. Hua's will be put in there by the way. Right."

Shang Ye moved his lips, and then said: "No matter how hard you try, they may not use it."

"This is what I promised him, of course I have to do my best. As for how he handles it, I don't care. It's been given to him, it's his stuff, he can do whatever he wants with it." Mi Chun didn't care.

"Can you ask Assistant Su to order a meal for you tomorrow? I'm going to the flower market and spice market to have a look." Mi Chun thought for a while and rejected the idea, "Forget it, the food bought outside must be oily and heavy. I'm tired. Anyway, I'm not sleepy tonight. I'll get up early tomorrow and prepare a meal for you to take away. Just ask them to heat it up for you at noon."

"Don't bother, just ask them to order a meal for me." Shang Ye looked at the sachet in his hand, and then thought of the purse Mi Chun usually used, "Did you make your own purse too?"

"Yes." Mi Chun said, "I stayed at home all day long at that time. My mother would bring back rags from their textile factory for me to play with. I embroidered a lot of things at that time, and my mother kept them all for me, saying that when I got married, she would give them to my husband one by one to see. ..."

Realizing that he had said the wrong thing, Mi Chun hurriedly said, "No, it's my wife."

The way he tried to hide it made Shang Ye's heart sink suddenly. He remembered that before he came back today, Shang Ye felt You should have a frank talk with Mi Chun.

"Mi Chun."

This was the first time he called Mi Chun's name. As soon as he called it out, he felt his voice was a little hoarse and his heart was a little blocked.

Mi Chun was still immersed in sorting out the cables, and she just hummed when she heard him speak.

"Actually, I already know what you think."

------------------

The author has something to say:

Xiaomi: You know nothing