Chapter 49

The moment Mi Chun was carried into the car, the car sped out of the airport. The remaining assistants and bodyguards looked at each other in confusion. When they realized they were about to give chase, they could no longer see the exhaust fume from the car.

"This is so exciting." The driver who drove Shang Ye excitedly talked to Shang Ye in English, "This must be your little sweetheart."

The little sweetheart couldn't understand him at all and just held onto Shang Ye tightly. Mi Chunye's hand plunged into Shang Ye's arms when the car turned too fast and the centrifugal force was too strong

. When it calmed down, Mi Chun raised his head and saw Shang Ye's face was pale, his eyes were red, and he was holding his waist. Those hands were like iron pliers, clasping tightly for fear of Mi Chun leaving.

The driver shook off the pursuers and sent them to the hotel that Shangye had booked temporarily.

They arrived in a hurry. There were no suites in the hotel, only slightly better king-bed rooms. Mi Chun stood at the door, a little reserved. He looked at Shang Ye's legs and wondered what the condition of his legs was now.

"Come in." There was no emotion or anger in Shang Ye's tone, but it made Mi Chun's heart ripple one after another.

After Mi Chun entered the room, Shang Ye didn't say anything. He was probably waiting for him to explain. He took a look at Shang Ye's face, which didn't look good.

"Before I came, I told Dr. Mu and the others, and Mr. Hua also said that I could come over and take a look. And I sent you a message, but didn't you receive it?" Mi Chun slowly approached him, slowly Squatting down and gently grabbing his hand, "I want to be a caregiver after all, it's not a long-term solution. I don't really want to do that career again. Now there is an opportunity in front of me, so..."

"I'm not I want to hear this."

Mi Chun raised his eyes and looked into Shang Ye's deep eyes.

He saw Mi Chun entering the security checkpoint, but there were no direct flights to City A today, and private planes were flying in all directions. Feng Zhao knew that a lot of trouble would inevitably happen, so he moved to a neighboring city and caught the nearest flight.

After arriving, the phone still couldn't be connected. He then realized that Mi Chun didn't even know that his phone needed to activate international roaming. He didn't know where Mi Chun was going. He struggled to get here but stopped at the airport. Not forward.

What happens after you find him?

Just when he was about to turn around and buy a flight ticket back, he saw Mi Chun walking out of the airport cafe with another man. He was a little reserved and his face was not good. He must have been airsick. He had arrived several hours ago. Didn't recover either.

Shang Ye watched them walk out of the airport hall step by step, and when they arrived at the parking lot, he saw the man taking him into the middle of a group of black people. The car was so dark that he couldn't see what was going on inside, but his heart was lifted. High.

Could it be that he was cheated?

That's right, what good people can be found on a dating site like that? Not caring about anything else, he took off his watch and handed it to the taxi driver who was waiting to solicit customers, telling him to drive as soon as he came.

Hence the final scene.

Mi Chun gently held his hand and looked at his exhausted face: "I went to your company yesterday as usual, but you were on a business trip."

Shang Ye saw him leaning against him, and he only had himself in his eyes. With the shadow of a person, Shang Ye's eyes dimmed and his Adam's apple rolled: "Then why are you leaving? Isn't it bad to be like before?"

Mi Chun shook his head with firm eyes: "It's not good."

Shang Ye's hands tightened , after hearing the word "no", I didn't know whether to hold his hand tightly or let go.

"I don't want to have a financial relationship between us. I take care of you just because I want to take care of you, not because the relationship between us is an employer and a caregiver." Mi Chun said word by word, "I want the relationship to become It's more pure, but before you can say the rest, you're on a business trip."

Shang Ye suddenly grabbed his hand with great strength, as if he wanted to carve his hand into his own bones and blood, Mi Chun's hand was very fast He was a little blue from being caught, but he didn't feel much pain. The emotions surging in his heart, and those feelings that needed to be expressed urgently, occupied his mind.

His nose was a little sour, and his heart seemed to be flowing with honey, but it was mixed with a different taste. Without caring about anything else, he said in a panic: "I have been... since a long time ago..." What

was left of him Shang Ye's words were swallowed between his lips and tongue. He could no longer hold back his fiery emotions and pulled Mi Chun up from the ground before he could finish expressing his love.

Mi Chun's eyes widened when their lips touched each other. Shang Ye's lips were a little dry, but the breath that hit his face was very hot, with his favorite woody aroma. He was stunned for only a moment and then closed his eyes. He closed his eyes and felt his vigorous heartbeat. It seemed like there was nothing left to say.

The lips that were tightly attached to each other were just rubbing against each other at first. They had never been close to each other before. In fact, they didn't know how to kiss. They just rubbed against each other instinctively and slowly. Gradually, they became a little dissatisfied with this. I had a brief taste of intimacy, but I couldn't find the rules.

Mi Chun pulled a little distance from him, grabbed his hand and began to pant, but in the next moment, Shang Ye closed the distance again, and kissed him again unsatisfied.

Shang Ye held his face with both hands and kissed him again without any knowledge. This time he found a way to get closer. They were very close to each other. Mi Chun was wearing a thick cotton coat. , and Shangye's cashmere coat came together, making a rustling sound.

The sound was not loud, but it was strange. Mi Chun's face turned red, and her eyes that had been closed just now opened. She was obviously ashamed, but she still wanted to see his expression clearly.

Their eyes met, and when Shang Ye bit his lip, he saw that Shang Ye's eyes were filled with unbearable affection. He licked his itchy lips, but fell into the hunter's eyes. In the trap that has been set long ago.

At this time, he seemed to have fallen into a clear spring. The flowing water had some refreshing sweetness, which made people indulge in it in just one moment. If a traveler in the desert saw an oasis, it seemed like an illusion, but it also made people feel addicted. People are soberly addicted.

Mi Chun's waist had softened into a cloud, and then turned into a puddle of water under Shang Ye's palm, rising and falling with his movements.

Shang Ye hugged his waist greedily, and his plump lips were like the cake he once had with Mi Chun. It was soft, delicate, and sweet to the heart, and the flexible little fish seemed to want to refuse. Welcome, while dodging, it seems to be playing, it makes people's scalp numb but they don't know it.

It wasn't until Mi Chun felt it was difficult to breathe that Shang Ye reluctantly stepped away, gently wiping the sweat from his neck with his hands, but once again he had insufficient self-control and placed a delicate kiss on his forehead and eyelids, and finally Her lips fell on his lips again, as if she was about to be dragged into a deeper kiss the next moment.

Mi Chun really couldn't bear it, so she pulled away a little bit, put her hands on his chest and panted, and there were still some things she had not finished saying.

"You just kissed me." Mi Chun's voice was always very clear, but now it was slightly hoarse and his breathing was a little unsteady. He and Shang Ye were breathing together forehead to forehead.

"Yes, do you have anything to say?" Shang Ye's hand stayed on his neck, touching it again and again, as if comforting a frightened cat.

Only now did Mi Chun feel hot. They had not made any extra moves since entering the room. Only now did he feel that the heating in the room was too strong. He took off his cotton clothes. Taking care of Shang Ye had become a habit. After taking off his own clothes, he took off Shang Ye's coat.

He was still out of breath. The kiss just now consumed too much of his energy. When he went to hang up the clothes, his legs were a little weak. In order not to let Shang Ye see it, he pretended to be calm. After hanging up the clothes, he took a deep breath before returning. Sit back next to Shang Ye again.

Shang Ye pulled the person into his arms again and closed the distance. Then they talked about what they hadn't finished talking about just now: "I just kissed you, do you have anything to say?"

Mi Chun's breathing finally stabilized now, but because he was being held by Shang Ye, his face was still red. , his eyes are also watery, and when he looks at Shang Ye, it seems like there are small hooks in his eyes, and he hooks them at a glance.

It was really difficult to talk like this, so Shang Ye covered his eyes: "Don't look at me when you say that."

Suddenly his sight was robbed, Mi Chun grabbed Shang Ye's hand: "What did you say?"

"Say, say we want to Don't we want to be together? Do you want to marry me?" Shang Ye still remembered that Mi Chun had always brought up the topic of marriage since she came to him, so of course he asked it at this moment.

Mi Chun held his hand tightly: "Of course I do."

He babbled: "But I'm a little scared. I'm afraid that when I like you, you actually don't like me." Mi Chun suddenly remembered what Shang Ye said before Yes, he has important things to do when his leg is healed. He said he was so anxious because he was afraid that others would not be able to wait. "At that time, you said you were afraid that others would not be able to wait. Was that person talking about me? You actually liked me very early on. Am I?"

Shang Ye did not answer his question, but continued to cover his eyes, and then blocked his mouth when he asked for more details.

It wasn't until he kissed someone until he was dizzy again that Shang Ye dropped the topic without letting Mi Chun see the red tips of his ears.

People who had just expressed their feelings to each other couldn't look at each other. As soon as Shang Ye put down his hand, he couldn't help but move forward as soon as his eyes met. He didn't gradually stop until he kissed Mi Chun until his hands and feet were weak.

They sat side by side. Originally, Shang Ye wanted to hold him on his lap, but Mi Chun refused because his legs were not fully healed yet, so they just sat side by side, with Mi Chun's head resting on his shoulder. .

Shang Ye could stop the restlessness of his body without looking at his face. He grabbed Mi Chun's hand and said, "When did you start?"

Mi Chun shook his head: "I don't know." After thinking about it, he said He added, "Why do you need so many reasons? Isn't it just that I like you?"

Shang Ye just smiled softly: "You said you liked it first."

Mi Chun finally realized what he was doing and gently leaned towards him, He touched his ear lightly again: "Why are you here?"

Speaking of this, the smile on Shang Ye's face dropped. He took out his mobile phone and turned to the homepage that made him feel heartbroken. Look: "It's been like this, why can't I come here to ask for an explanation?"

Mi Chun then saw the words above: "I posted this?"

"Can it still be posted by me?"

Mi Chun then saw Looking back, he seemed to have indeed posted such a message to Moments, but because it was really not a big deal, he had forgotten it when the day passed. However, he did not expect to be seen by Shang Ye: "It seems that I posted it, and it was related to Master Lu only gave it out after he lost in playing games. I had forgotten that there was such a thing."

In the end, Shang Ye looked at him, picked up his phone, and copied all Mi Chun's information from this disgusting APP. I deleted them all, then uninstalled them, and even blocked the app so I could never see it again.

"I was scared when I saw those bunch of black people." Shang Ye kissed his heart, "So I was a little panicked and didn't choose a way."

Mi Chun then told the whole story about Luo Junhao coming to him: "I I've sent you messages and called you, haven't you received them?" Shang Ye shook his head. He looked through his call records and message records. There was indeed no trace at all: "Maybe there is a bug." That's it

.

An own goal, but the end result is good. Mi Chun also forgot to ask why Shang Ye saw this homepage.

Mi Chun rubbed his belly and looked at Shang Ye: "Is there a kitchen here?"

There was no kitchen. Shang Ye let him go and made an internal call to ask the hotel to deliver food. During the call, Mi Chun had already fallen asleep sitting on the carpet and leaning against the sofa.

Shang Ye's legs can only walk now. It's still not easy to pick up Mi Chun as casually as before. He bent down, patted Mi Chun's face gently, and saw his misty eyes: "Go to bed Go to sleep, I can't hold you right now."

Mi Chun hummed, and threw himself on the bed in a daze. He pulled the quilt to cover himself and fell asleep. Shang Ye called again to make changes. When it was time to deliver the food, he contacted Huaxin and called Luo Junhao to tell them not to worry. He would bring Mi Chun there tomorrow.

Luo Junhao was as anxious as an ant on a hot pot. When he returned to Country M from Country D, it happened to be when Mi Chun's flight landed. He went home first and made arrangements, but then he received a call from his assistant. The phone call said someone had been robbed.

He was so anxious that he almost called the police before he received a call from Shang Ye.

After hanging up the phone, Luo Junhao fell into deep thought. He was obviously a very inconspicuous person, Huaxin would come to him for him, and Shang Feng's business was directly robbing people. He thought to himself, it seems that cooperation can really bring success. It takes a long-term approach.

--------------------

The author has something to say:

There will be another update at nine o'clock tomorrow.