Chapter 63

Shang Ye never fights an unprepared battle. When they decided to come to Country M, he had already made an appointment with the White Horse Church and submitted all the information for the two of them. All they needed to do was When the time comes, they will go over and swear an oath to the priest, and they will be able to get a marriage certificate in country M.

Although this document is not recognized in China, at least they have made a clear path and signed a contract.

Mi Chun couldn't sleep since night, rolling around in bed. Finally, Shang Ye threatened him not to sleep tonight if he didn't sleep, so he restrained himself a lot.

The April breeze in Country M was already a bit hot. While Mi Chun still needed to wear two pieces of clothing to keep warm, the people here had already put on short-sleeved shorts. It was so cool that Mi Chun felt that they did not live under the same sky. Down.

After setting off, Mi Chun couldn't restrain his inner nervousness. He was like a puppet on strings, and he would do whatever Shang Ye manipulated him.

They were wearing one black suit and one white suit. The church required neat attire. This was Mi Chun's first time wearing a suit. He felt a little strange, even though it fit well, as if a child had stolen an adult's clothes.

Because Shang Ye had made a reservation and spent enough money, the church only served the couple today.

Mi Chun couldn't understand what the people around him were saying. He just followed Shang Ye instinctively. As long as Shang Ye was around, he didn't need to use his brain.

He couldn't understand the oath spoken by the priest, so Shangye explained it to him word for word, breaking down each word and then translating it using the most beautiful sentences from his own country.

"I am willing to join hands with you to spend the rest of my life, no matter how rich or poor, whether it is sweet or bitter."

When the sunshine pours in at noon, the business field is in the mountains and rivers, in the gentle breeze, in the sunshine, in the joy of all living things. During the testimony, he gently kissed Mi Chun's lips.

There was a little girl in a princess dress running on the lawn in the distance. The breeze softened at this moment, and birds flew out of the church in flocks as if spreading joy.

Everything is just right at the moment.

After getting their marriage certificate, Mi Chun couldn't stop giggling. He would take it out every two minutes to look at it, and giggle every time he looked at it. Shang Ye couldn't stand it anymore and took the marriage certificate back from his hand. .

After returning to the hotel, Mi Chun was stunned by everything in front of her. The flowers and candles she didn't see when she confessed her love were all there now.

If Lu Jiayou were here, he would definitely feel that the roses spread from the door to the bedroom were too tacky, and he would also feel that the dining table with flowers and candles was too cumbersome.

But all this is just right for Mi Chun.

He saw Shang Ye's smiling eyes, and when they looked into each other's eyes, he knew what would happen that night, their belated wedding night.

To suit the occasion, the dishes on the table were still Western food. Although Mi Chun didn't like it, it was a rare treat. In order to accommodate him, Shang Ye had fried the steak to medium rare and no longer looked like it was dripping with blood. Mi Chun also I am willing to try new foods for him, and the burnt aroma fills my entire mouth.

"I admit that I was biased against it before." Looking at Shang Ye cutting the steak neatly for him, "I will also learn a lesson and fry it for you later."

Shang Ye replied with a smile, okay, they There will be a long time in the future, and there will be many new things that we need to taste and experience together in the days to come.

Room service came to tidy up the house and ended up leaving a house full of flowers.

Mi Chun felt a little warm all over in the fragrance of flowers, and there was more emotion in Shang Ye's eyes that he didn't even understand.

They are all adults, so they naturally understand what such eyes mean. After extinguishing the lights in the living room, Shang Ye's eyes became very dark.

Darkness amplifies all people's desires, and there is the fragrant fragrance of roses in the nose, as well as the unique smell of Mi Chun. It is the fragrance that he was intoxicated by when they first met.

Mi Chun's voice in the darkness seemed to have been mixed with the rose wine they drank at night. It was sweet and waxy, and it made people's ears tingle when they heard it. Under such a voice, Shang Ye felt that the night was much shorter. .

Because of this holiday, they actually had a lot of work piled up after returning to China. Mi Chun also had to prepare the wedding outfit he had promised to Luo Junhao before, so he has been working overtime every day since returning to China. Another reason is that , it's really a bit overwhelming for a man who indulges in porn.

After returning to China, Shang Ye received a call from Feng Zhao.

The divorce between Shang Yueze and Lu Qiao made a lot of noise. Even though Shang Yue and the Lu family had no intersection in company affairs, and because Shang Ye left Shang Feng, Shang Feng's stock price has dropped to the limit, although the ACH project is in full swing. However, because of these negative news, the process did not advance very quickly.

Feng Zhao's call was a sign of weakness.

They made an appointment in the cafe below the Shangfeng Building. They hadn't seen each other for more than a month, but Feng Zhao could no longer hide the old look on his face. The wrinkles at the end of his eyes couldn't be covered by any amount of beauty products. They were piled up. It made her face look even more vicious and mean.

"You've made enough trouble, when will you come back?" Feng Zhao straightened her back. She wanted to make herself look less weak in front of Shang Ye, "All of this now is the outcome you want to get after making such a fuss. Is that so?"

Shang Ye had a souvenir prepared by Mi Chun at hand. Although they were not having a wedding, Mi Chun didn't want to be perfunctory about the etiquette they should have.

"I never want an ending. I just want to control my life and be with the person I like."

Feng Zhao patted the table: "I like it! I like it and it's worthless in front of money and power." Her fingertips Trembling, "Your parents like each other, but did they have a happy ending?"

"You are so naive to say that you like each other now!"

Shang Ye just looked at her calmly: "Their current ending is not what you always had. What do you want to see?"

Feng Zhao forced himself to take a sip of coffee to calm down his mood: "I know that your childhood deficiencies made you obsessed with that nurse, thinking that no one in the world is better than him. , but you believe grandma, when you get in touch with other people, you will know that he is not as good as you think!"

"Grandma, if you came to me today to talk about this, then I will leave first." Shang Ye put the souvenir from his hand on the table, "This is a gift prepared by Xiaomi. We have gone to Country M to get the certificate a few days ago."

Feng Zhao's face became more and more ugly, and his hands under the table were dead He pinched his palms tightly: "Xiaoye, you disappoint me so much."

Shang Ye stood up and straightened his clothes. He looked at Feng Zhao with a smile: "Now that I have disappointed you, you can't do anything to me anymore. Now."

I am no longer the businessman who can be manipulated by you.

"Grandma, if Shang Feng needs me, I will come back. However, you must remember that it is not that I need Shang Feng now, but that Shang Feng can't live without me."

On the way home, Shang Ye bought flowers.

He actually knows Shang Feng's current situation very well, and it is not at the end of the road yet. In fact, since he entered Shang Feng in the past two years, the current Shang Feng is no longer the previous Shang Feng. He has transformed Shang Feng to this point, and in his heart he actually He never wanted to throw it away, but if he had to choose between Xiong Shangfeng and Mi Chun, Shangfeng would be worthless.

Back home, Mi Chun hadn't arrived yet. After living together for so long, the two of them had already become accustomed to doing housework separately. However, after finishing the housework, Mi Chun didn't come home for a long time.

In the Fengming Tower restaurant, Feng Zhao found no opening from Shang Ye, so he set his sights on Mi Chun.

Mi Chun and the couple sat opposite each other, their shoulders tense and their backs straight.

The way Feng Zhao looked at him made him very uncomfortable, but the other person was an elder from Shang Ye. Mi Chun ignored her look and greeted them both politely.

"I thought it was some kind of fairy-like person who seduced Xiaoye away from me, but it turned out to be this kind of thing?" Feng Zhao was not polite to Mi Chun at all. After looking at him, he looked elsewhere, as if he was looking at him more. One glance made his eyes dirty.

"I'm married to Mr. Shang, so I also call you grandparents. Although I'm not a fairy, I never think that I'm not worthy of him." Mi Chun didn't care much about Feng Zhao's bad words. He smoothed his sleeves and poured two glasses of water for the two of them.

"I know you people from small families, do you know what you are like? Like maggots in the gutter. As long as you see a chance, you will try your best to climb up. Of course you will not give up easily. Xiaoye, after all, he is a good man you will never meet in your life."

"Also, when I was a nurse, I used to hook up with others, otherwise I wouldn't be so skilled."

Mi Chun took a deep breath. In one breath: "Grandma, I didn't come to see you today to listen to your abuse. It was wrong of us as juniors to go to the wedding without notifying us in advance, so I'm here to apologize today, but if you continue to do this, I won't accompany you."

"You, what qualifications do you have to apologize for Shang Ye? No one in our family will recognize you. Xiao Ye will still go back to the right path in the future, he will get married and have children, and he will have things that make everyone happy. He has a family that everyone envies, and you are just a little entertainment in his long and boring life. Do you still imagine that you can grow old together with him? Don't even look at your own virtues."

Mi Chun stood up and bowed to them. Bowed: "If you don't want to talk about it, if you don't want to talk properly, I'll leave first. Shang Ye is still waiting for me."

After getting off the elevator, Mi Chuncai leaned against the wall and let out a long sigh of relief. Feng Zhao's words did not leave any trace in his heart. Those insulting words still left a mark on his heart.

In fact, he never felt that he was not worthy of Shang Ye, especially after he stopped working as a caregiver, he could live a good life relying on his embroidery skills. In their lives, he was not a dodder attached to Shang Ye. , he has been working hard in the direction of the business community, but in fact, there has always been a gap like a natural chasm between them.

------------------

The author has something to say:

The old witch will have her end, don't panic! The plot is going on as normal, and I've already written all the spoilers in advance!