"Master Qian?"

"Don't you think it would be interesting to seduce such a little white rabbit slowly with a carrot?"

The man's eyes fell on Master Qian's lower body, and then everyone covered their mouths and laughed. .

Not only was Qian missing in the box that was interesting to Mi Chun, someone took a photo of Mi Chun, and soon the photo spread among the young men in City A.

Under the bright crystal chandelier, he leaned forward slightly, and his thin shirt could not hide his graceful waistline. When he reached out to pick up things and raised his hands, the waist on his back was looming. He was the star of their circle.

Mi Chun breathed a sigh of relief after they took the drink order. He didn't care whether he got a commission or not. He just wanted to finish it quickly and go home. It was too dangerous here. The man just looked at him like a wolf. While looking at his prey, Yu Zimei once told him that boys are also in danger in this world.

During this time, Lu Jiayou followed Mrs. Lu to relax in country A. He was rarely well-behaved. Mrs. Lu only felt that the sun was rising in the west, and there was finally some rare mother-child affection between the two.

But this pitiful mother-child relationship was fleeting after Lu Jiayou wandered around the winery every day: "Lu Jiayou, are you here to accompany me on vacation or are you here to find a drink?"

"Isn't this my brother? Okay, I'll find two bottles of good wine to send him home."

"He still needs you to send him wine? What happened to you? You drink every day and every night, and you've almost finished the winery." Mrs. Lu He slapped him on the back and said, "Lost in love?"

"How is that possible!" Lu Jiayou jumped up and his voice was so loud that it sounded like he was trying to cover up.

"Then you should turn on your phone and show me."

Lu Jiayou then turned on his phone and saw the group chat message of 99+.

He took a look and found nothing new, but that group of people who were so romantic that they couldn't find the north had discovered some new prey, which was not interesting. He was also afraid that he would be caught if he left his phone on for a long time, so when Mrs. Lu was about to leave, he wanted to turn it off, but then a photo popped up in the group that made him stop.

It was a photo of Mi Chun, wearing The photo of a bartender in a bartender's clothes, bending down and kneeling in front of others, was taken from an angle of being molested, and the replies that followed were some disgusting words, which made him feel dirty when he saw it.

Mi Chun was his benefactor, how could he be said like this by these people.

Lu Jiayou didn't care that he would be caught, or what time it was in the country, so he quickly called Shang Ye.

Shang Ye's voice on the other end of the phone was very awake, not like he was asleep and woken up again. Lu Jiayou breathed a sigh of relief: "Brother, what are you doing?"

"I have something to talk about." Shang Ye's answer Always very concise.

"Did Xiaomi do something wrong and you fired him?" Lu Jiayou quickly took a few pictures and sent them to Shang Ye, "How could Xiaomi be a waiter in Songxian Bar?"

Shang Ye just looked at it blankly. At a glance, this was already the most serious reply Lu Jiayou had ever intercepted, but it still made people feel physically uncomfortable.

"That group of people played like crazy. Isn't Xiaomi very dangerous, brother..." Lu Jiayou was a little anxious now. He knew that Mi Chun was not from the same world as them, so he was even more worried, "These people There are still dirty things, brother, you must go and take a look."