Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Mi Chun, as a boy who has been brainwashed since childhood, firmly believes that he was born to marry, have a husband, raise children, and take care of the housework.

Once he traveled through time, Mi Chun was dumbfounded. This was actually a world where men without brothers could not marry.

Mi Chun had no choice but to rely on herself to support herself and her mother.

What he learned in the past was finally put to use. Mi Chun became the most reputable nurse in City A. He could deal with any employer with ease no matter how difficult it was.

Due to a car accident, Shang Ye had no choice but to find a caregiver who could take care of his daily life. There was only a queue of applicants, but none of them satisfied him.

The housekeeping company had no choice but to call Mi Chun, who was on vacation, back for emergency treatment.

Mi Chun learned something great after working as a nurse for Mr. Shang. It turns out that men and women can get married in this world, but it only requires a lot of money.

So Mi Chun took care of Mr. Shang even more devotedly, wanting to find out more information, and also wanted to take good care of him and earn a large wedding fund for herself.

Seeing the little nurse's increasingly eager eyes, Shang Ye's brows furrowed deeper. After all, he had given him the illusion.

After ending this period of nursing life, Mi Chun left Shang Ye's home and said to him: "Mr. Shang, thank you for your care."

Shang Ye, who had just planned to respond to the little nurse's affection, opened Mi Chun's social software and found the homepage. It read: "Waiting online for a boyfriend who is willing to marry me in country M. I will pay for it and you will marry me."

Finally, I watched helplessly as the little nurse followed the wild man onto the plane and went to country M to get the certificate! ! !

Shang Ye: I XXXX

highlight and remember to read:

1. This is a childbirth article! Give birth! Give birth! ! !

2. I am a local dog and I love to watch running with the ball, so I wrote, there is dog blood, there is dog blood, there is dog blood! ! ! If this is not the case, remember to stop the loss in time.

3. Poor writing style and no knowledge of logic, please don't let me know if you abandon the article! grateful! I hope everyone can find something to your liking.

Copywriting archive: 20220823

Cover thanks to Bishui Gugu for sending the picture

Content tags: Having a child, urban romance, wealthy family, past and present

Search keywords: Protagonist: Mi Chun┃ Supporting role: Shang Ye┃ Others:

One sentence introduction: What's wrong with just wanting to get married?

Purpose: To achieve the goals you want to pursue through unremitting efforts.

Brief review: Mi Chun, an older leftover brother from ancient times, once traveled to modern times and became an excellent caregiver by relying on what he had learned in the past. After getting to know each other, some ridiculous stories happened. The cheerful and lively Mi Chun opened the heart of Shang Ye who had been missing in childhood. The two fell in love and lived a peaceful and happy life after experiencing some twists and turns. The writing style of this article is warm, describing the ups and downs of the love process between two people. The characters are clearly portrayed, and each person has a unique shining point. Through the daily interaction between the two people and the way they deal with things, the unique personality charm of the protagonist is shown. The whole story is vivid and smooth and worth reading.

Chapter 1

[Traffic 988 welcomes you to listen. The following is an accident news. At 10:28 this morning, a car accident occurred on the South Ring Road elevated highway. A brand-new Maybach collided with a Hummer. The passengers were killed or injured. Please listen to the detailed report from the reporter at the scene...]

"Xiaomi, You have to be careful on your way to work from now on." Yu Zimei pressed her heart, recited Amitabha, and warned Mi Chun earnestly.

"I usually walk to work." Mi Chun smiled, and the dimples on his lips seemed to be filled with fine wine, making people a little intoxicated at the sight. "Don't worry."

Mi Chun said when he was seventeen years old Coming to this strange world, he lay on a graveyard in a mountain village and was rescued by Yu Zimei, who had just suffered the pain of losing her son. Now five years have passed, and he has passed on the identity of Yu Zimei's son, Mi Chun. I have lived for five years, attended adult college, and found a stable job. Now I have some savings, and I plan to bring Yu Zimei to live in City A.

"I just came to see you. After seeing you, I still have to go back." Yu Zimei couldn't stand Mi Chun's daily calls and finally decided to come to City A to see him.

She took Mi Chun to understand the world bit by bit, so that Mi Chun could slowly survive in this strange world. She also hoped that her child could also go to another world where someone could warm him. Tolerate him.

"Why don't you ask me to be filial to you? Why do I have to go back?" Mi Chun was very puzzled.

"Then you go back with me? I have already agreed with the factory director that there will be a place for you in the textile factory." Yu Zimei persuaded him unswervingly, "What's so good about a big city? I can take a car." Motion sickness."

Mi Chun silently opened the car window a crack. Every time she mentioned that she wanted to bring Yu Zimei to live in the city, she would keep brainwashing Mi Chun and let him go back to her hometown to work in a textile factory with her. So who I can't persuade anyone.

After Mi Chun went to college, she worked hard to get a nursing certificate and now works as a nurse for a housekeeping company in City A.

This time he had just finished an escorting contract, and he hadn't asked for leave for a year, so he simply concentrated all his leave on now. He could spend time with Yu Zimei in city A, and he wanted to give it to her. He checked her eyes again in City A. Her eyes had never been very good. He actually felt uneasy living alone in his hometown.

The company he worked for was not bad. Even so, the treatment was still good, and there were five insurances and one housing fund. Mi Chun remitted all the money he had earned in the past few years to Yu Zimei, because he did not want her to continue working in that textile factory. , but the old lady always had her own ideas. Not only did she keep doing it, but she also always tried every means to stuff Mi Chunya into it.

"I have saved all the money you called me for a fixed period. That will be the gift money for your future wife." Yu Zimei was helped out of the car by Mi Chun. Looking at the dilapidated but relatively clean community in front of her, she finally let go. She thought, "This place is still too remote. Can't you rent a better house?"

Mi Chun carried the big bag she brought: "It's close here. Although the community is older, the security is very good. And mom, didn't I tell you that I don't like girls and I don't plan to marry."

Yu Zimei got angry when she mentioned this: "Do you still have the idea of ​​getting married? Mom told you that. How many times has it happened that men here can't marry?"

"Mom." Mi Chun quickly patted her back, "I can't harm other girls."

"You are always right." I

didn't mention this . , Mi Chun was really a little melancholy.

In the world he lives in, there are three types: men, women, and brothers. Brothers can get pregnant and get married. If a brother really doesn't like tough men, he can also marry a wife if the family has the conditions, but only children. A little more difficult, Mi Chun has lived in such a world since he was a child. Ever since he was sensible, he has been thinking about what kind of person he will marry in the future. Suddenly he said that he could not marry. He has not been able to accept this reality for five years.

The house Mi Chun rented was also a one-bedroom apartment. He was very diligent and kept the house spotlessly clean. Everything was neatly arranged. When Yu Zimei saw this, she sighed more than once. It would be great if she really was a girl. Much more painful.

"Mom, I made delicious food for you. Don't you like to eat the food I make the most when you are at home?" Mi Chun put away the things Yu Zimei brought, and took her clothes to the bedroom, leaving the rest All the food is brought from the village. There is a thick layer of oil under the skin of the rooster that has been raised for several years. The wild mushrooms picked from the mountains still smell delicious even after they have been dried. The rice grains are distinct and smaller than those bought in supermarkets, but the porridge cooked out is thicker.

"I told you that you can buy everything here, and you still carry so many things." Mi Chun put everything that should be put in the refrigerator, "Let's just make tomato beef brisket noodles for lunch, and I will take you out to eat in the evening. ?"

Yu Zimei thought it didn't matter. She walked around Mi Chun's small house before sitting down. She just couldn't stop worrying: "If I don't have a girl I like, is there a boy I like?"

Mi Chun said He was chopping tomatoes in the kitchen and poked his head out when he heard the words: "Mom, I've been taking care of an old man for most of the year. How can I find a boy I like?"

He only finished caring for the old man this month . , because their family was about to immigrate. When he said goodbye to the old man, the old man cried hard and insisted on taking him with him, which made the old man and his family laugh. In the end, the old man's son was sent away. I gave him a painting that the old man painted when he was young, which is now hanging on the TV wall of Mi Chun's house.

"Hey, you said you kid likes boys, but you don't want to get to know them."

The range hood in the old house was very old, and the smell of beef brisket stewed with tomatoes filled the air. Yu Zimei licked it Lip, she got up very early in the morning to catch the bus and hadn't eaten anything all morning. She was really hungry now.

Mi Chun's cooking was so good that Yu Zimei ate two bowls of noodles. Mi Chun was happy to see her eating well. After washing the dishes, Mi Chun began to think about where to take Yu Zimei to visit. He was holding a travel guide to City A and was fascinated by it. Although he had been in City A for five years, he had never been to any of the surrounding tourist places. Just live a life of two points and one line between home and employer's house.

During this rare vacation, he should also walk around.

Shang Ye finally woke up after being in a coma for a day. He was seriously injured in the car accident and even now has no feeling in his lower body.

"You're finally awake." Lu Qiao stayed by his side. Seeing Shang Ye wake up, she really felt relieved. She looked at Shang Ye's originally handsome face, which was wrapped in layers of gauze. It's not that pretty. I feel sorry for him and have some unspeakable emotions.

She was stunned for a while before she heard Shang Ye's weak voice.

"Mom, I want to drink water." His lips were so dry that they were almost peeling, and his mother, who was as gentle as water in his father's mouth, didn't notice.

"Mom, pour it for you." Lu Qiao quickly poured him water, but she didn't do these things very often. She almost burned herself when pouring the hot water out, and she had trouble feeding it to him, "You... How do you drink it?"

"Mom, there's a straw next to it."

After some twists and turns, Shang Ye finally drank water. Shang Ye lay on the bed, thinking about his life in the next few months, and his hair was about to turn gray.

After all, mother and son are connected. Lu Qiao soon understood what he was thinking: "Don't worry, mom will find you a reliable caregiver, and she will never let you be tortured by her."

Shang Ye raised his hand even if he wanted to. Unable to get up, he could only lie stiffly like a zombie.

Lu Qiao quickly contacted Shang Ye's assistant to find him a reliable nurse.

Soon Assistant Su came with the person in charge of the housekeeping company. This was a housekeeping company with a good reputation in City A, with high fees and good services.

The person in charge came to the hospital happily. According to his intuition, this time must be a big order, but he did not expect that this was the beginning of his nightmare.

When he received this order, the other party only asked for men who were close to each other. He thought it was a very simple matter, but three days passed, and he could not find a suitable caregiver for the business manager for three whole days. It's really hard to close eyes like this.

The muscular one said he looked dizzy, the thinner one said he had poor business skills, the medium-sized one said he looked wretched, and the good-looking one said he looked like a vase.

The person in charge was about to collapse, and there were still others who had come. Even his own business license and health certificate were passed away before he could escape. The reason was that it didn't suit his eyes. He lost it and could only take out his mobile phone with tears in his eyes. , dialing the number that seemed to be able to save his life at this time.

"Chun, save brother!"

Under the manager's series of life-threatening calls, Mi Chun could only temporarily give up her rare vacation, because the manager said that this order would give a lot of money, in order to give Yu Zimei a better life. , in order to make her give up abducting herself back to work in the textile factory, Mi Chun wanted to make as much money as possible.

Before going out, he was a little worried about Yu Zimei staying at home alone. He was afraid that something unexpected would happen if he was

away. "Go ahead. If you keep nagging like this, I will buy a train ticket and leave overnight." Yu Zimei suggested. Holding his shoulder and pushing him out of the room door, she felt a little relieved to see him in a smart outfit.

Who said she, Yu Zimei, could not raise children well? Each of the children she raised made her more proud than the last.

The hospital has witnessed too many life and death. Mi Chun stood at the gate of the hospital and took a deep breath. Manager Chen had been waiting aside for a long time. Seeing him was more cordial than seeing his parents.

"You're finally here. I've been waiting for you for a long time." Manager Chen was a little fat, wearing an old suit, and holding a handkerchief in his hand. It looked like he had been tortured by the guests.

Mi Chun gave up her shoulders and did not let Manager Chen really hug him: "What's going on? Brother Zhang, Brother Li, and the others are all due, aren't they? Why do you want me to come?"

"You don't know, this time Customers are so picky." Manager Chen took out his handkerchief again and wiped it on his forehead. "You are my last trump card. If I can't do it with you, then I have to give up this order."

The elevator is slow. As we walked up slowly, the noisy noise at the beginning slowly turned into silence. The high floors of the hospital looked more like a resort hotel than a hospital.

People who can live here are either rich or noble, and Mi Chun understands this very well.

When he walked to the door of the ward, Manager Chen took a deep breath, because there were two tall bodyguards standing outside the ward, and their aura made people feel a little depressed.

He stopped and patted Mi Chun on the shoulder. He had obviously seen him several times, but his hands were still trembling: "Don't be afraid, don't be nervous, this is their bodyguard."

Mi Chun pretended that he didn't see Manager Chen With trembling hands, he said "ok" obediently.

Knocking lightly on the door, a gentle and sweet female voice answered: "Please come in."

Manager Chen's sweat was like a waterfall, and now he wiped the sweat with a handkerchief: "Madam, this is also our company's caregiver ."

Mi Chun bent towards her and said, "Hello."

The boy's voice was like the tinkling of spring water or the tinkling of a piano, which could be heard in one's heart.

Lu Qiao was a little hesitant. He looked like a child who had just grown up. Could he take good care of him?

Shang Ye, who was on the hospital bed, also opened his eyes because of Mi Chun's voice. He raised his eyelids and glanced at Shi Shiran standing at the door.

What he was wearing was not a brand-name T-shirt, but a gray-blue shirt. The ankle pants were exposed and were very white. On her feet were a pair of canvas shoes that were clean but a little yellowed, and she was carrying a light-colored backpack like a college student who had just joined the society.

Shang Ye's first impression when he saw him was that he was clean and fresh, whether it was his clothes or his childish face that looked innocent.

Lu Qiao thought for a while and then said to Manager Chen: "Manager Chen, although our Xiaoye is a bit picky, you can't find a child to deal with us."

Manager Chen waved his hand hurriedly: "That's not the case, Madam Mi Chun. He is indeed the best nurse in our company. I wonder if you know Mr. Han Zhuo. If it weren't for the fact that the old man's family wanted to immigrate, Mi Chun wouldn't have any time at all."

Of course Lu Qiao knew Han Zhuo. She once I met this old gentleman with her husband. He was very literary and couldn't get along with many people. If it weren't for the fact that her family was inextricably linked to the Han family, she might not have been able to enter the Han family. The old man's residence.

"Has he taken care of Mr. Han?"

Manager Chen nodded sincerely: "These are all records that can be checked."

Lu Qiao's heart was moved. He must have been with Mr. Han for so long, so he must have a good temper. You can also tolerate the bullish temper of your own Shang Ye.

Seeing Lu Qiao's looseness, Manager Chen breathed a sigh of relief.

Shang Ye stopped being a spectator and looked at Mi Chun with sharp eyes: "How can you be a caregiver if you are so thin?"

Mi Chun smiled, revealing his dimples, which made him look even more young and cute: "You don't have to worry at all. When I was in my hometown, I helped my mother carry a three-hundred-jin pig."

------------------

The author has something to say:

New article! Belatedly wishing everyone a happy holiday. There are enough manuscripts in stock, welcome to join!

ps: From now on it will be updated at 9am every morning.

Recommended Master's new article: "The No. 1 White Moonlight in the Six Realms Returns to Reading Files Again" by Long Jiujiu Yunru

Jiao, as the No. 1 White Moonlight in the Six Realms, is as beautiful as crown jade, ice crystal jade bones, and is the emperor of heaven, the demon king, and the immortal king. Falling under his beauty.

But his heart made of jade is cold and cold, and he doesn't love anyone.

Only the demon king Gu Zhenye, who died a hundred years ago as a Taoist monk, looked at him differently.

The Emperor of Heaven informed him that Gu Zhenye had ulterior motives, but he still did not hesitate to fly to the flames. Gu Zhenye deceived the star map from another source to peek into the sky.

The Demon Lord told him that Gu Zhenye had someone he loved, but he didn't care and was willing to be his substitute, so Gu Zhenye took him to be humiliated by his old Taoist companion.

The Immortal Lord comforted him to stay clean, but he resolutely gave up his post as Star Lord and went to the demon world.

But even so, what he got in return was Gu Zhenye's cold words: "Even if you try your best, I still hate you like this."

Then he deliberately ignored him and let him suffer from various diseases. Life is gone soon, so just turn a blind eye.

Yun Rujiao was obsessed with making mistakes, but finally had an epiphany.

He picked up his pride and set up a desperate escape situation.

He sneered and said to Gu Zhenye on the stream of death, "I'm tired and don't want to play anymore."

Then he jumped down.

Gu Zhenye spat out his heart's blood, and the love he had stripped away with his own hands to protect Yun Rujiao returned to his body.

He finally realized how wrong he was.

——"Jiao Jiao, there are no other people, no dead Taoist companions. I only have you, and I only love you."

Unfortunately, it was too late.

Gu Zhenye could only use all his cultivation skills to fall into the stream of the afterlife with Yun Rujiao.

At the cost of his own death, Yun Rujiao was given a way to live.

The spiritual power is intertwined, and the sky and the earth are shaken.

The road to death is long, so I have to start all over again.

Reading guide:

1. cp: The former scumbag but the infatuated demon king Gong (Gu Zhenye) x the beautiful pale moonlight Shou (Yun Rujiao)

2. Double life, crematorium warning!

3. Bai Yueguang may be a pitiful little one, but the infatuated one must be out of his mind!

4. Attack the crematorium twice. You think you have caught up, but in fact...